Which anime would make you crazy enough to destroy your television.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
What anime was so horrible that you had the urge to break your TV?

Icy Ninja
Dragon Ball Z might have when they would spend the whole episode yelling and in the last minute unleash one attack that would take up the next episode

Kazenji
Originally posted by Icy Ninja
Dragon Ball Z might have when they would spend the whole episode yelling and in the last minute unleash one attack that would take up the next episode

Should check out the manga its alot quicker, It does'nt take 9 chapters for one battle 2 or 3 at max.

Kero_Co
None. Survived Sasuke, Shinji, Gundam Seed, and Inuyasha, it will probably survive a few more before I toss it out and get HD. If only a few game controllers were as lucky.

Ban Mido
If you count Shin Chan then yeah that pretty much makes me want to punch a load of babies when it comes on -__-

BradBalboa
Naruto !!!
Havign to watch the last 10 mintues or so of the episode before at the start of every episode is very

agrovating !!

MelloDraMattIc
Dragonball was fun for the first few episodes, then it started getting repetitive, and eventually, I found myself staring blankly into the screen, all the while thinking, "W...T...F..."

Tenjho Tenge and Witchblade and Tenchi Muyo! made me die a little bit on the inside.

I didn't even bother to watch Shin Chan. I saw a commercial for it on television, and decided not to watch any TV for a month.

Negima made me wonder how J.K. Rowling didn't sue yet.

The only reason I ever watched Baki The Grappler was to make fun of his beauty mark.

Bobobo made me wonder what's wrong with the world.

Zatch Bell made me cry out in hopelessness.

One Piece's art first made my eyes bleed and the plot (if you can call it that) made me hate pirates for a while.

Pyron_Express
God Bobobobob was soo ****ing annoying. . .

yungz22
Inuyasha that ending in the anime was gaaaaaaaaay

Nemesis X
I want to break my TV whenever I watch Fooly Cooly. Who the **** came up with that show?!

Sol Valentine
Bobobo-bo-bobobo.

Lord have mercy...

Sanctuary
I tried watching Sayonara Zetsubō Sensei a few weeks ago. -.- School Rumble is awfuls...Mew mew power.. -.-

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Kero_Co
Shinji It took my entire being to survive that fvcking ass hole's whining.

Blax_Hydralisk
I love Fully Cooly. That and Blue Gender are my favorite adult swim anime.

Most of the fights that have to do with Ichigo I've seen in Bleach make me want to rip my eyes out of my sockets.

Dark-Jaxx
Fooly Cooly is the totalitarian shiznit of Godly sex. Fo rell.

Shinji though...Oh my God, there are few times I have ever hated a fictional character to that extent.

Nemesis X
I actually punched my television when I watched Shin Chan. Thank god it didn't break.

KingD19
Gundam Seed
English Bleach

Terrible

Hamtaro was awesome though.
And every subsequent season of Pokemon after the original.

niduin
if i didnt have all of dragon ball z online to watch, that would make me insane to wait every week

Final Blaxican
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
Most of the fights that have to do with Ichigo I've seen in Bleach make me want to rip my eyes out of my sockets.

It's funny that I had such hatred for him even a year ago.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
Most of the fights that have to do with Ichigo I've seen in Bleach make me want to rip my eyes out of my sockets. i can't read/watch bleach at all, imo naruto does what bleach does and more.

Originally posted by KingD19
Gundam Seed let me guess, kira's whimpering?

seriously, gundam seed (to me) was so epic, i didn't even notice/care about that. the fact that he was a pacifist at heart and at the same time the ultimate super soldier... that kind of dichotomy kind of warrants tears me thinks.

and his sheer badassery in combat kind of negates his perceived "weakness"

occultdestroyer
School Days
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

TKM
I don't know; I'm a different kind of crazy.

Sado22
Noir. horrible, horrible, horrible anime.

Nighty101
I'll list them in order of annoying --
Pokemon
Bo bo bo bo bo bo ( the title is longer than the effin stupid series! and it means butt!!!)
and Dragon Ball Z (how gay is it to see a tail ripped out of a 10 year old boy's butt???)

Nighty101
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Bobobo-bo-bobobo.

Lord have mercy...

Christ have mercy...

(LMAO any roman catholic or novus ordo catholic knew what I just said) lmao lmao lmao lmao

Celestialgirl
I'd say Wallflower I bought it cuz my friend said it was really good, then i was going to give it away in a garage sale when my dad said he wanted to watch that... yeah my dad thought i was insane after that In my defense i did try to warn him... other one Pokemon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.