What's wrong with you guys?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

artstates
Are you happy or not?

By speaking the reasons out, you may really understand your happiness or, go on pursuing the happiness that belongs to you!

Me first!

I am now happy. Simply because I'm feeling I'm happy and have nothing to worry about; I have a cute marriage without a naughty kid yet; I don't have to walk to work thanks to my little bike; I bought a new pants that I have been wanted to buy since a long time ago this noon thanks to the heavy rain this morning that wettened my old ones for most of the part...

See? Those are all about my happiness. I'm not trying to set up a positive example. I just wirte down what I'm thinking of.

So, guys, why not write down yours. Let's wait and see...

PS: suddenly I think of that old song Que Sera Sera ...

ScarletSpeed
you are what's wrong with me.

Lara
laughing out loud no expression thats not very nice SS.

ScarletSpeed
I know,

I am unhappy cause I am tired no expression

Nivvy
I'm happy because i'm being lazy

Lara
I wanna go back to bed! I got woken up 4 times in the night with cramp in my leg. it still really hurts! sad

cruel jedi
Im happy no expression

Diamond Kisses
I could be happy if I wanted to shrug

JacopeX
I was happy, but this Thread made me go no expression.....

cruel jedi
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses

Me Too but i dunno erm

Outbound
Originally posted by artstates
Are you happy or not?

By speaking the reasons out, you may really understand your happiness or, go on pursuing the happiness that belongs to you!

Me first!

I am now happy. Simply because I'm feeling I'm happy and have nothing to worry about; I have a cute marriage without a naughty kid yet; I don't have to walk to work thanks to my little bike; I bought a new pants that I have been wanted to buy since a long time ago this noon thanks to the heavy rain this morning that wettened my old ones for most of the part...

See? Those are all about my happiness. I'm not trying to set up a positive example. I just wirte down what I'm thinking of.

Now your government will come in and censor this website because of all the happiness you're exhibiting to us mmm

Diamond Kisses
Originally posted by cruel jedi
Me Too but i dunno erm

Yeah. Picking between happy and unhappy is a tough call.

lord xyz
I'm both happy and unhappy. messed <-- my frown/smile

Scythe

Your sig makes me happy, BOOB GRAB!

Sol Valentine
I'm happy because Diamond Kisses is back. srug

Newjak
I'm happy because I'm lucky to be where I am at right now.

Mairuzu
You are happy that you have to ride your bike to work in the rain?

Mandos
If I'm not unhappy, I'm happy.

chillybanana
Im happy.

Mywi
Im happy because I got a Kogarasumaru today
it deals +58 damage
..and I dont even know how i got it

Mr.blanka
I'm not happy because my dick is not at it's expected height.

sad

Strangelove
Are you happy or not?

Me first!

PS: suddenly I think of that old song Que Sera Sera ... I'm almost always happy. I credit that to a positive attitude.

Rogue Jedi
Are you happy or not?

Me first!

PS: suddenly I think of that old song Que Sera Sera ... I am the happiest man alive, I love being me, I love myself. Even there are many who hate me to the core. yes There are even more who lurve me big grin

artstates
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I am the happiest man alive, I love being me, I love myself. Even there are many who hate me to the core. yes There are even more who lurve me big grin

You are a hero to me, Rogue Jedi!

artstates
Originally posted by Strangelove
I'm almost always happy. I credit that to a positive attitude.

Strangelove, hope you hold this attitude for good! Thanks for your replying!

artstates
Originally posted by Mr.blanka
I'm not happy because my dick is not at it's expected height.

sad

It's a tough problem, I'm afraid, Mr. blanka... But I think you need to be patient with your unhappiness.

artstates
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
you are what's wrong with me.

Sorry ScarletSpeed, it seems I bothered you... I'm sorry for doing that...

And I wish you happy now!

artstates
Originally posted by Nivvy
I'm happy because i'm being lazy

It's great to be lazy, Nivvy!

Guess what, one of my sig was "lazy lady" once in another forum.

artstates
Originally posted by Lara
I wanna go back to bed! I got woken up 4 times in the night with cramp in my leg. it still really hurts! sad

Hi Lara, hope you are feeling better now! I guess you may need more exercises and some calcium tablets. They will help for your cramp in leg.

BTW, I like your avatar very much! It's so pretty!

artstates
Originally posted by cruel jedi
Im happy no expression

Oh, cruel jedi, I know you are happy by your words but not your smilies no expression .

wink

Mywi
Do I not deserve a reply to my post? ha-son

artstates

Hah, Diamond Kisses! Then try to be happy, it's good for your health at least!

PS: your sig reminds me a song "I kissed the girl, oh yes I did..."

artstates
Originally posted by JacopeX
I was happy, but this Thread made me go no expression.....

Go ahead to speak it out, JacopeX. No matter what would you say, I'll be happy! eek!

artstates
Originally posted by Outbound
Now your government will come in and censor this website because of all the happiness you're exhibiting to us mmm

Oh thank you for your reminding Outbound! I haven't realized it would be the same dangerous even in this place... Tell me how can I delete the thread in the shortest time and without any marks?

Oh, I'm just kidding. Relax, buddy, things don't happen as media guide.

artstates
Originally posted by lord xyz
I'm both happy and unhappy. messed <-- my frown/smile

Hi lord xyz, your reply makes me laugh to tears! laughing

artstates
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
I'm happy because Diamond Kisses is back. srug

Thank you Sol Valentine!

I'm happy because I am replying all the posts in my thread. Yes, I mean it, all of you make me feel happy...

artstates
Originally posted by Newjak
I'm happy because I'm lucky to be where I am at right now.

Hey Newjak, you just said the very thing I want to say now!

artstates
Originally posted by Mairuzu
You are happy that you have to ride your bike to work in the rain?

Loot at your avatar, Mairuzu, it makes me fell that you're laughing at me...

Anyway, your conclusion is correct, I was happy under that circumstances. embarrasment

artstates
Originally posted by Mandos
If I'm not unhappy, I'm happy.

laughing Hi Mandos, you have great sense of humour!

artstates
Originally posted by chillybanana
Im happy.

Hi chillybanana, I'm glad of hearing that!

and your sig! So gorgeous!

artstates
Originally posted by Mywi
Im happy because I got a Kogarasumaru today
it deals +58 damage
..and I dont even know how i got it

Oh, congratulations, Mywi! Enjoy your happiness no matter where it comes from! wink

artstates
Do I not deserve a reply to my post? ha-son

Oh dear Mywi, I just did it! How can I ignore such a cute girl like you wink

Strangelove
That was intense.

KidRock
Are you happy or not?

Me first!

You're my ****ing problem always gettin in ma ****in business...so how bout you stay the **** out my shit? Sounds good? How about you stay the **** outa my shit.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/samuel_L_Jackson.gif

Unless you want the ****ing business.

Shelbert Lemon
Im sad because my mom is on life support.

Mywi
Oh, congratulations, Mywi! Enjoy your happiness no matter where it comes from! wink Originally posted by artstates
Oh dear Mywi, I just did it! How can I ignore such a cute girl like you wink

Ok.

Peach
I am neither happy nor unhappy right now. I'm just...neutral.

And you can quote more than one person in a single post...ermm

Kosta
Originally posted by Outbound

OH! Snap! laughing

ragesRemorse
Are you happy or not?

Me first!

this reminds me of a quote from the movie, Happiness...,"dad, would you fuk me?""No, I'd jerk off."

Leo.M
I'm VERY happy with my sex life. jump

and everything else I guess. stick out tongue

Vathu
I'm happy when my girlfriend doesn't talk.

artstates
Originally posted by KidRock
You're my ****ing problem always gettin in ma ****in business...so how bout you stay the **** out my shit? Sounds good? How about you stay the **** outa my shit.

Unless you want the ****ing business.

It rings a bell-- KidRock. I saw one of Kid Rock's tapes in the draw of my husband. Now I'm listening the Fire&Ice. I think I'd try some Kid Rock some day later.

It's funny, I mean your ****ing. It appears here and there in the movies and street of Beijing, where young guys walking alone.

Don't be afraid that I won't step on your ***t even when you put it inside of my view.

Thank you for your reply anyway! Have a nice day!

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Vathu

For the win.

I thought you were dead.

Rogue Jedi
It rings a bell-- KidRock. I saw one of Kid Rock's tapes in the draw of my husband. Now I'm listening the Fire&Ice. I think I'd try some Kid Rock some day later.

It's funny, I mean your ****ing. It appears here and there in the movies and street of Beijing, where young guys walking alone.

Don't be afraid that I won't step on your ***t even when you put it inside of my view.

Thank you for your reply anyway! Have a nice day! WAY outta your league, man.

artstates
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
Im sad because my mom is on life support.

Hi, Shelbert Lemon, things will be better! Hold on!

artstates
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
this reminds me of a quote from the movie, Happiness...,"dad, would you fuk me?""No, I'd jerk off."

Hi ragesRemorse, I wanna try that movie some day, it sounds interesting

artstates
Originally posted by Leo.M
I'm VERY happy with my sex life. jump

and everything else I guess. stick out tongue

Hi Leo.M, so enjoy your happiness!

artstates
Originally posted by Vathu

Hi Vathu~You will be happier if you tell your girlfriend about this! wink

~Wålshy~
im unhappy because my girlfriend who i had lots and lots of sex with just left me :'(

artstates

drunk_nazgul
I'm happy because my friend is coming to stay the night with me tomorrow night. And this weekend I get to go home for more than just 2 nights. big grin

Rogue Jedi
Are you happy or not?

Me first!

PS: suddenly I think of that old song Que Sera Sera ... I am pretty much happy as hell, but I am having a really bad day, dunno why. sad

Mywi
I am unhappy because something happened to me that made me unhappy.

Rogue Jedi
I had a big poop, napped, fapped, had a snickers bar, and just got a text that read "I love you"......life is GOOD.

chillybanana
I'm happy, going to see a friend today that I haven't seen for a few months.

gefallen_engel
I am tired, too much over time at work

artstates
Originally posted by drunk_nazgul
I'm happy because my friend is coming to stay the night with me tomorrow night. And this weekend I get to go home for more than just 2 nights. big grin

Guess what, I will meet couple of friends of mine this afternoon, and then, we will drive to another city to have a roommate reunion there. And the next day, it's my time home, I mean my parents' home.

How exciting! laughing

Cheers!

artstates
Originally posted by drunk_nazgul

I forget to ask how was your time with your friend. Hope you two had great time!

artstates
I am pretty much happy as hell, but I am having a really bad day, dunno why. sad

Stay cool...

We meet troubles every single day in our lives. Say, the day before yesterday, I broke my favorite earphone (philips) which I was brought only several weeks ago. I would have to burst into tears if I was on my own.

However, I didn't throw the damaged poor thing away. I just want it to be back to me. It's not about money or something, it seems a kind of emotion.

Good news is, I found the solution of fixing it. It's not as serious as I thought. What I need is only a small electric welding, and my Dad probably have one.

Never frustrate yourself.

Cheer up, then things will be better!

artstates
I am unhappy because something happened to me that made me unhappy.

Hope you're back to happy now...

artstates
I had a big poop, napped, fapped, had a snickers bar, and just got a text that read "I love you"......life is GOOD.

See?! It works! wink

artstates
Originally posted by chillybanana
I'm happy, going to see a friend today that I haven't seen for a few months.

Friendship is always more relaxing.

I suddenly think of the four women in Sex and the City... Great friendship!

artstates
Originally posted by gefallen_engel
I am tired, too much over time at work

sorry gefallen_engel, hope this weekend you'd got more rest.

Some of my workmates also complain the tired work, facing with the monitor all the time. I even have something wrong with my neck vertebra at my age. Maybe what we need is more sports and relax.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.