Clone Wars- where next?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ushgarak
Ok, so, the film is done and dusted...

... and now e've apparently got 100 episodes of tv series to go!

So... what the heck do people think is going to happen? Ironic that the Clone Wars, originally being almost entirely skipped, are now going to become the most examined part of the whole Star Wars mythology...

Outbound
Is there an overall arc for the entire series or will each episode be different?

queeq
I haven't seen the movie yet...

Ushgarak
Originally posted by Outbound
Is there an overall arc for the entire series or will each episode be different?

I've no idea!

But there is a vibe that they combined the first few planned episodes into the movie, so that strikes me as suggesting mini-arcs in each series.

Sith Master X
I have no idea what to expect from the Clone Wars series, and I guess that makes it all the more exciting.

I'm generally easy to please. Just want it to be something that's fun to watch and I'll be happy with that.

queeq
Get yourself a nice girl then.

Kazenji
I have'nt seen the movie but going by some of the reviews i'll see on dvd.

queeq
It's allright. Bring a kid and you won't stand out.

Kazenji
I don't have kids i'm not that bloody old.

queeq
Borrow one.

Darth Subjekt
Originally posted by Kazenji
I don't have kids i'm not that bloody old. You're only 5 years younger than me, and by your age, my son was 3.

Captain REX
Some start young! stick out tongue

I wouldn't be surprised if they had miniature story arcs within each season. They somewhat did that with the original Clone Wars cartoon, before it was CGI.

queeq
When it was good and original... hehehe

Devil King
Originally posted by queeq
When it was good and original... hehehe

No. When no one could tell either way because it was presented in 3 to 15 minutes installments over three seasons.

queeq
You couldn't tell if it had story arcs?? I don't get it. Please explain.

Outbound
How long are the new episodes going to be?

Captain REX
A full half-hour, as opposed to the 5 minute snippets of the first seasons of the original cartoon or the 15 minute snipets of the third season.

Devil King
good

Originally posted by Devil King
no one could tell it wasn't long enough to figure out if it was good

Please explain.

Do you follow or should I spend the next three pages repeating myself and offending your Star Wars sensabilities?

Huma
I think it would of been better if they left most of the war a mystery. As much as i love the star wars 'verse some things r better left untold and left in the imagination.

But since they aren't leaving it a mystery i hope they don't mess up any other story telling from the clone wars that they told (like the original cartoon). It might be alittle tricky for them.

queeq
Do you follow or should I spend the next three pages repeating myself and offending your Star Wars sensabilities?

No, really. I didn't get it. There WERE story arcs in the Clone Wars series. I just didn't understand what you meant. I honestly didn't.
Nothing to do with sensibilities, just an inquiry.

Darth Subjekt
Well do you think the Clone Wars cartoon and the live action series will run at the same time, or do you think that would be SW overkill that would only confuse story lines?

Devil King
There WERE story arcs in the Clone Wars series.

There were explained story arcs and sad-faced Mon Calamari to back it up. But a story arc takes more than 3 to 15 minutes, unless it's a Jesse Jackson joke. Even Mr. Lucas himself has said that his own Clone Wars series does away with the super-hero-Jedi that he himself created for the prequels and which were exaggerated in the first Clone Wars cartoons. What I see Mr. Lucas doing is a lot of bad explaining and intentional ignoring of his own terrible ideas in this and other series. Not that it matters though, because Mr. Lucas is the law in these parts.

Lord Knightfa11
i could see them following the storyline of the comic books "star wars republic"

Devil King
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
i could see them following the storyline of the comic books "star wars republic"

Mr. Lucas is far too full of himself to suscribe to that.

Tangible God
I can't wait to see Ahsoka die. And she better. She's half the reason for my dislike of that movie.

queeq
There were explained story arcs and sad-faced Mon Calamari to back it up. But a story arc takes more than 3 to 15 minutes, unless it's a Jesse Jackson joke. Even Mr. Lucas himself has said that his own Clone Wars series does away with the super-hero-Jedi that he himself created for the prequels and which were exaggerated in the first Clone Wars cartoons. What I see Mr. Lucas doing is a lot of bad explaining and intentional ignoring of his own terrible ideas in this and other series. Not that it matters though, because Mr. Lucas is the law in these parts.

No no.... Lucas is law in defining what is canon or not. Not on what is good or bad.
I'm no great fan of the PT, and Clone Wars is allright, but I feel it's like Droids, Clone Wars or EU books. Some of it allright, but it's additional stuff.
I saw Wall-E last week and that is WAAAAAYYY better than this Clone Wars cartoon-movie-thing. I think Lucas has kind of lost his edge on storytelling, or he doesn't have enough people around him to talk him out of bad ideas.

Ushgarak
I think Ahsoka is going down very well in general, actually.

And this stuff is waaaaaaaaaaay better than freaking Ewoks was!

Anyway, it does seem likely there will be connected plotlines.

queeq
Note: I didn't mention Ewoks. wink And on purpose.

I liked Ahsoka actually.

S_D_J
It's allright. Bring a kid and you won't stand out.

laughing

In both screening I attended, I was actually one of the youngest (I'm only 23). There wasn't that much people actually (must be cause it was the original version and not a dubbed one, kids don't like to read roll eyes (sarcastic) )

Originally posted by Huma
I think it would of been better if they left most of the war a mystery. As much as i love the star wars 'verse some things r better left untold and left in the imagination.

But since they aren't leaving it a mystery i hope they don't mess up any other story telling from the clone wars that they told (like the original cartoon). It might be alittle tricky for them.

We have Ahsoka there, so that kinda messes things up a bit.
The new show (in this case movie) kinda follows up after the Clone Wars cartoon, there doesn't seem to be a conflict between the two, there really isn't much conflict between EU material really, sometimes they may contradict one another, but that doesn't happen much, and most of the time it just a conflict of form and looks, while still being essentially the same.

Devil King
No no.... Lucas is law in defining what is canon or not. Not on what is good or bad.
I'm no great fan of the PT, and Clone Wars is allright, but I feel it's like Droids, Clone Wars or EU books. Some of it allright, but it's additional stuff.
I saw Wall-E last week and that is WAAAAAYYY better than this Clone Wars cartoon-movie-thing. I think Lucas has kind of lost his edge on storytelling, or he doesn't have enough people around him to talk him out of bad ideas.

Mr. Lucas is law for you. I get that. Being banned doesn't change how much I understand that. Sadly for your position, I'm not interested in arguing Lucas's merrit in relation to his own creation because I don't think he's still qualified to direct it. You want to subscribe to his word being law and I have already addressed how little respect I have for the fan that does that; so that is a sad attempt to bait me into another argument on the subject.

The fact that you can watch those series and pick and choose for yourself what fits or is good or bad is exactly what I was addressing before you decided to bring Ush into the discussion to ban me. You know that The Clone Wars and Droids and the Ewok movies are total shit, but you see things in them that are conducive, so you accept them for what they are. You actually made a descision for yourself that didn't involve the official input of Mr. Lucas. That reflects the reality that individual fans might not have any official input into canon, but none-the-less exist on another and more personal level where they get to decide for themselves.

You're absolutely right in assuming that Mr. Lucas has intentionally surrounded himself with Yes Men. That is conclusive by any one observing what has come out since his descision to do so. My point in our disagreement has always been that the luxury of godhood in the Star Wars universe can no longer be held exclusively by Mr. Lucas and that the subscribers to that notion should take a moment to realize that for themselves if they don't want their love for this creation to be turned into a total cluster****. Just like any fictional property that has risen to the level that Star Wars has, it becomes a matter of fan discretion. I hate the Phoenix Saga in the X-Men universe, but it is a pillar of the reality forwarded in that series. I hate Wolverine being such a pillar figure, but there's nothing I can do about it except not buy that issue. I'm one of only 5 or 6 people in the world who don't think that the Lord of the Rings movies were ground-breaking, but I still love Ian McKellen movies. He's my favorite actor, but I can't sit through a single film in the LOTR trilogy. It doesn't mean I don't love McKellen or his acting abilities; it simply means I don't care to waste 4 hours of my time watching the films because I don't like them.

Jovan
You want to subscribe to his word being law and I have already addressed how little respect I have for the fan that does that; so that is a sad attempt to bait me into another argument on the subject.
Here's an interesting idea for you than: don't open this thread or any other star wars threats so you, the poor victim, don't get "lured" into another mean discussion where you, the poor victim, who is obviously playing by the KMC rules gets banned by the ever evil and unsporting moderators of this lawless forum. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ushgarak
Good Christ, Devil King, what is WRONG with you?

Three things:

1. YOU suddenly brought up 'Lucas being law' in this thread. Do not DARE make out that you are the one being lured into a discussion about it when everyone can see that you are the one that started it.

2. You are completely wrong. That Lucas' word is law with canon is not an opinion, it is a fact. Whether you like the canon or not is up to you, but what the canon actually is, is his call. Quite why you do not get this is beyond me. And for the purposes of arbitrating debate on this forum, there is no way we can entertain an 'everyone is right' approach. We use an objective standard.

3. You've already been warned and banned once for going on about this after being told to stop. For the last time, we do not entertain canon debates on these forums, and now once again you have deliberately provoked another argument about it so you can get on your soapbox and preach.

Well, it's not going to be tolerated. This is another formal warning for you to stop pursuing this subject further, which has clearly now become a personal obsession for you as you try and bait mods into more discusison on it in a different thread. If you keep doing so you will be banned for longer than before and if this keeps on going your ban may have to be permanent.

queeq
Mr. Lucas is law for you. I get that. Being banned doesn't change how much I understand that. Sadly for your position, I'm not interested in arguing Lucas's merrit in relation to his own creation because I don't think he's still qualified to direct it. You want to subscribe to his word being law and I have already addressed how little respect I have for the fan that does that; so that is a sad attempt to bait me into another argument on the subject.

The fact that you can watch those series and pick and choose for yourself what fits or is good or bad is exactly what I was addressing before you decided to bring Ush into the discussion to ban me. You know that The Clone Wars and Droids and the Ewok movies are total shit, but you see things in them that are conducive, so you accept them for what they are. You actually made a descision for yourself that didn't involve the official input of Mr. Lucas. That reflects the reality that individual fans might not have any official input into canon, but none-the-less exist on another and more personal level where they get to decide for themselves.

You're absolutely right in assuming that Mr. Lucas has intentionally surrounded himself with Yes Men. That is conclusive by any one observing what has come out since his descision to do so. My point in our disagreement has always been that the luxury of godhood in the Star Wars universe can no longer be held exclusively by Mr. Lucas and that the subscribers to that notion should take a moment to realize that for themselves if they don't want their love for this creation to be turned into a total cluster****. Just like any fictional property that has risen to the level that Star Wars has, it becomes a matter of fan discretion. I hate the Phoenix Saga in the X-Men universe, but it is a pillar of the reality forwarded in that series. I hate Wolverine being such a pillar figure, but there's nothing I can do about it except not buy that issue. I'm one of only 5 or 6 people in the world who don't think that the Lord of the Rings movies were ground-breaking, but I still love Ian McKellen movies. He's my favorite actor, but I can't sit through a single film in the LOTR trilogy. It doesn't mean I don't love McKellen or his acting abilities; it simply means I don't care to waste 4 hours of my time watching the films because I don't like them.

Lighten up, dude. We just discuss how we FEEL about this new film and where we think it should/could go. Why do you want some conclusive stamp of approval or disapproval on something? You really seem to have a genetic need to argue and argue and argue.... Well, it got you your official warning, after a preliminary one... congrats, I guess.

Devil King
Originally posted by Jovan
Here's an interesting idea for you than: don't open this thread or any other star wars threats so you, the poor victim, don't get "lured" into another mean discussion where you, the poor victim, who is obviously playing by the KMC rules gets banned by the ever evil and unsporting moderators of this lawless forum. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I didn't open this thread. I don't open any thread according to "Star Wars". You do a lot to paint me as the self imposed victim, but you fail to realise you're the the victim that owns the abuse; not me. Not only am I not the victim, but you whole-heartedly subscibe to being the victim. See, i stopped passing my dollars to Mr. Lucas's abuse. If you pay him to abuse you, he'll always be willing to do so. Pay more attention to what I'm actually saying, and a little less to what Ush is arguing. It makes all the difference.

Originally posted by Ushgarak
Good Christ, Devil King, what is WRONG with you?

Three things:

1. YOU suddenly brought up 'Lucas being law' in this thread. Do not DARE make out that you are the one being lured into a discussion about it when everyone can see that you are the one that started it.

2. You are completely wrong. That Lucas' word is law with canon is not an opinion, it is a fact. Whether you like the canon or not is up to you, but what the canon actually is, is his call. Quite why you do not get this is beyond me. And for the purposes of arbitrating debate on this forum, there is no way we can entertain an 'everyone is right' approach. We use an objective standard.

3. You've already been warned and banned once for going on about this after being told to stop. For the last time, we do not entertain canon debates on these forums, and now once again you have deliberately provoked another argument about it so you can get on your soapbox and preach.

Well, it's not going to be tolerated. This is another formal warning for you to stop pursuing this subject further, which has clearly now become a personal obsession for you as you try and bait mods into more discusison on it in a different thread. If you keep doing so you will be banned for longer than before and if this keeps on going your ban may have to be permanent.

Christ might be good for you, but he doesn't hold much water for me. I never said that "canon" was up for debate. I simply said that canon was up to the individual who contribute the dollars, or pounds, that implies such a standing. You banned me for disagreeing with that. You get to do that because you don't like anyone that disagrees with your perspective on the situation. I said, very clearly, that "canon existes so Mr. Lucas could claim ownership of his version of his own creation." Your desperate need to subscribe to it doesn't impress me or my independant idea of what is "fact" in the SW usniverse. But, you banned me and satisfied your own needs. Good for you and Queeq. But my point remains. Canon can be up to the individual star wars fan. It doesn't have to involve your need to debate or Mr. Lucas displaying a need to be remembered. As I have already said, you're free to ban me. That's how you make yourself feel more right. But that doesn't change the reality that Star Wars is a universe that each and every fan has the right to chose for themselves. Mr. Lucas loving himself and your kowtowing to his decrees doesn't change that. Even you, Ush, know you have your own personal distillation of the franchise. There's so much shit about it that you hate that you're over-whelmed.

Personally, if you think it's your place to decide what is or is not to be "tolerated" on a website you think belongs to you, then you have already failed at being a moderator. I know you think it's an obession, but that goes hand in hand with how important you think you are or how important you think this forum is for me. I'm just speaking my mind in regards to the topic, and if you feel threatened enough to ban me, then you will. That's how you deal with a different perspective. Let's be realistic, you've wanted to ban me for a long time. And that sounds insane since you're given the luxury to do so on a personal whim. But I've been around for a while and if you ban me because of such a pathetic whim, I'm not the one who ends up looking like a loser. But ban me if it makes you feel better. I'm sure everyone will think you have the biggest dick in the room if you do.

I've simply made an observation; if that threatens you, then ban me. My position on the situation won't change. But perhaps you thinking how right you are might change. After you ban me, perhaps you'll realize you don't have to be abused by Mr. Lucas and stop paying him to slap you across the face. You have standards and that you dismiss them simply because Mr. Lucas says so is kind of sad. I'm not saying Mr. Lucas has no right to dicatate terms; simply that it doesn't have to apply to what you get out of the franchise. Believe it or not, you have some measure of say-so in what you subscribe to. But you keep having the heaviest balls in the room because you think Jabba the Hutt should have a son that needs rescuing from the seperatists, because George says so. Ban me all you like, but you realize how stupid it is. When so much gets so stupid, it has to be up to the fan himself to decide what limits they have when it comes to the frachise they love. If such standards don't apply to you, then swallow the bullshit Mr. Lucas keeps shoving down your throat. Keep paying for it. It's not a matter of sweat off my sack.

Ushgarak
It's just the same old vague nonsense from you over and over, isn't it? Truly worrying how you cannot grasp a simple concept like this, and think yourself so smug and superior in the process.. You are still wrong. 'Canon is up to the individual Star Wars fan' is like stating the sky is pink. You are just wrong and no amount of huffing or puffing will change that.

Oh well, banned again. Collect a third and it will be permanent. I hope you realise how desperately pathetic this weird arguing obsession of yours is. Just to clartify to people- DK was not banned for disagreeing (although I will point out again that we do not allow canon debates here, that is our policy and that is just how it is), he was banned for carrying on spamming a thread and arguing a point after specifically being told not to several times. Keep disobeying mods and bans result like that. Now he is just baiting mods to carry on the argument and portray himself as the victim, which is an age-old troll tactic.

Back on topic please folks.

queeq
Which was what again? laughing out loud

Poor DK, he just can't let go. Ah well, with the ban it doesn't get so annoying.

Outbound
Queeq, this is the third time I've noticed this so Im gonna call you out on it. I dont mean to bring the thread off topic but really, its getting ridiculous now.

These are the previous 2 posts from the other thread.

Why is Queeq allowed to post things like these, right after warnings have been given and the matter has been addressed? It's completely unnecessary, and no better than anything DK did. Ush had already told DK to drop it and warned him with a ban, there is NO reason at all to instigate it further with comments like those.

And then:

Poor DK, he just can't let go. Ah well, with the ban it doesn't get so annoying.

Did Ush NOT just say, a good HOUR beforehand:

Back on topic please folks.

I would think that includes mods as well? And Ush if you're going to tell me to get back on topic (which I will be), at least tell Queeq to do so as well. I have no intention of derailing the thread and I'm not going to push this issue any more in any other threads, I'd like to continue the Clone Wars discussion as much as everyone else but this whole thing is just really....f*cking annoying.

Bardock42
You might want to add this one as well, Mist

Lighten up, dude. We just discuss how we FEEL about this new film and where we think it should/could go. Why do you want some conclusive stamp of approval or disapproval on something? You really seem to have a genetic need to argue and argue and argue.... Well, it got you your official warning, after a preliminary one... congrats, I guess.

Dunno, that would bait me into an angry reply.

queeq
He was angry before that. And without good reason.

BTW, you're both off topic. wink

Bardock42
He was angry before that. And without good reason.

BTW, you're both off topic. wink

Yeah, I am sure someone that got fired from his job is pretty angry already, but the bee that stings him between the eyes probably doesn't help.

You are right about the off-topic though, personally I am not going to watch itin the Cinema, I'd probably just feel cheated. I read about the storyline and I already felt like crying. Might rent it...or better yet, steal it from the store, don't want my money to contribute to further "endeavors" in that region. But I doubt that it will change anything, there's probably more money to be made by that kind of style. Maybe Lucas will deem it a good idea to remake the OT, and tell us exactly what happened to Jar Jar during the rebellion.

But maybe it may surprise me, just doubt it.

Outbound
Theres a torrent out, its alright quality.

Looking forward to seeing Grievous in 3D, he should be pretty badass.

queeq
I expect him to look just like he did in ROTS.

Robtard
Ush & Queeq, you're both letting your little vendetta go to far, don't you think? Granted, this is your forum and you can do as you please, since you obviously do not have a sword of Damocles hanging above, it's pathetic though.

Do you really think a free discussion works when the rules of "don't point out my errors or I'll ban you" is enforced?

Ushgarak
I don't know what is wrong with you people. DK went way beyond after multiple warnings (and there are no 'errors' involved). None of this is up for discusison in a public thread. There will be no debate of canon policy on the boards.Take any questions about it you have to private messaging, and do NOT question moderating deicisons in public.

The next person who tries to argue or question this will be warned and then banned if he persists. You are damn lucky I don't warn you already for that 'pathetic' stab.

Robtard
Yeah, the ban wasn't because of debating canon policy.

Is that irony? Because instead of answering my question, you simply just did it again, oh well.

What do you mean with "you people", what kind of person am I supposed to be?

Ushgarak
Ok, that's an official warning for you. More off-topic posting in clear violation of warnings will be a ban. The ban was for arguing with moderators and continuing off-topic posting after clear warnings- which is what you are doing now also.

This debate is over, everyone. And I mean that. This thread will return to topic about discussion the future of the series. Any attempt to drag it back off topic will be met with action. Anything else should be taken to private messaging, as I have made very clear.

Robtard
You're now warning me for something I did not do.

The post above did not question your moderating skills, I in fact said "oh well" as a resignation that I wouldn't get an answer to my question on the policies in this particular section of the site.

I also think asking what you meant by "you people" in the thread is a fair question, since you indeed did say it in the thread. (you can PM me though, if it's easier, I'm still curious)

Ushgarak
I made it extremely clear that off-topic posting was to stop and any other points to be taken to private. Are you deliberately trying to get banned? I will do it. This feebleness of claiming you have not done something you SO clearly have will not stand.

Push me any further and you are out of here.

BACK TO TOPIC

Robtard
To answer your question, no, I'm not trying to get banned. I am pointing out a clear unfairness by asking questions. I believe it is my right to do so.

If "posting off topic" is the prime ban-offense now, then 90+% of the posters in here should be banned, no? It's only pulled out as an Ace when it suits the agenda.

Two other people pointed out the clear unfairness that transpired in the previous page, so it certainly isn't just me making shit up while trying to upset you and it's rather unfair of you to imply that, since you can ban me.

Answer me one question and I'll leave it at that, is it alright for a Mod to insult/bait/antagonize a poster and then follow it up with "if you say anything back, I'll ban you"?

Ushgarak
I despair, I really do.

Everyone can see how clearly I have asked Robtard to take any issues he has to private. DK was likewise told to stop posting such things in the thread repeatedly and then baited in a different thread so he could start it all over again. Off-topic posting is a bannable offence if it occurs after warnings and it is definitely a card that is played in a thread has become disrupted by such issues.

I could not have been more clear that persisting in this way would lead to a ban. So that is one for Robtard as well now. This insistence of arguing with moderators on board issues such as this must stop. ANY questions on such things should be done in private, not on the boards.

With that done, back to the topic. I am also keen to see how Greivous will look.

queeq
Originally posted by Robtard
Ush & Queeq, you're both letting your little vendetta go to far, don't you think? Granted, this is your forum and you can do as you please, since you obviously do not have a sword of Damocles hanging above, it's pathetic though.

Do you really think a free discussion works when the rules of "don't point out my errors or I'll ban you" is enforced?

Oh look, DK's croney boy showed up. So tell us, Robtard, what's next for the Clone Wars you think?

Jovan
I haven't seen it and definitly not planning to... I'm just afraid that after these 100 episodes (if there aren't any more than that) they'll milk it out to the extreme.

There was a time I said "hey, Lucas isn't milking out star wars.. he doesn't have a tv series for instance". Those days are over I guess. I just hope they have a high standard and will keep one, but I doubt it actually.

so what I think is that after these 100 episodes, they'll produce another 100 and again and again even when rates have plunged to a meager "5 people are watching it" and still continue. sad

chillmeistergen
Oh look, DK's croney boy showed up. So tell us, Robtard, what's next for the Clone Wars you think?

Baiting. Is this all you do? Oh yeah, I forgot - you're a liar as well, aren't you?

Mod's being cavalier again and again, what is that all about? Why is it that they seem to be banning everyone they don't like? Despite the fact people have said the same things to them only a page back. It's getting to the point where your bias is at the height of transparency, why not at least try to be objective?

Outbound
Not really relevant to the Clone Wars, but do you think Lucas will do an animated Indy series?

Alliance
Wow. Thought I might come back. I step through the door and I regret it...

DeVi| D0do
^ Yeah. Nothing's changed in the last four years... big grin

RedAlertv2
Just read the thread through. My thoughts on Clone Wars: Ushgarak, kind of a prick.

queeq
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Baiting. Is this all you do? Oh yeah, I forgot - you're a liar as well, aren't you?

Mod's being cavalier again and again, what is that all about? Why is it that they seem to be banning everyone they don't like? Despite the fact people have said the same things to them only a page back. It's getting to the point where your bias is at the height of transparency, why not at least try to be objective?

And another one.

Objective we are: there are clear forum rules, stated in a posted heading the sections. If you constantly argue about forum rules, disgard warnings about such debates, disgard a banning warning, you get banned. It's all quite objective. DK brought it on himself.

chillmeistergen
And another one.

Objective we are: there are clear forum rules, stated in a posted heading the sections. If you constantly argue about forum rules, disgard warnings about such debates, disgard a banning warning, you get banned. It's all quite objective. DK brought it on himself.

I was more talking about Robtard's ban, who didn't really do that much wrong at all.

I was then referring to you chiming in after his ban and needlessly rubbing the proverbial salt in the wound - not only was it unprofessional, but massively petty and cowardly as well.

queeq
It's just very strange Robtard is never in this forum, like you, and he suddenly shows up to complain about DK's ban. Prolly without reading everything that preceeded DK's ban. So there's some clear evidence he didn't come her to contribute to the SW forums, but only to criticise the mods. Call it it rubbing salt in the wound, or whatever, but people with inappropriate intentions (i.e. criticising mods in a forum they don't regularly visit) get a straightforward treatment.

Do I detect, BTW, you come in here with the same intentions, i.e. to criticise mods instead of cotnributing to teh debate?

chillmeistergen
It's just very strange Robtard is never in this forum, like you, and he suddenly shows up to complain about DK's ban. Prolly without reading everything that preceeded DK's ban. So there's some clear evidence he didn't come her to contribute to the SW forums, but only to criticise the mods. Call it it rubbing salt in the wound, or whatever, but people with inappropriate intentions (i.e. criticising mods in a forum they don't regularly visit) get a straightforward treatment.

Do I detect, BTW, you come in here with the same intentions, i.e. to criticise mods instead of cotnributing to teh debate?

I've been reading the thread from beginning to end, the fact that I haven't posted means nothing. It took great restraint for me not to post when I saw the way DK was treated, I then saw this and felt it necessary to comment, as many others have.

Robtard's intent is entirely irrelevant, your post was clearly designed to escalate the situation, whether it be now, or on Robtard's return. This is not the first time you've partaken in such an antagonising childish display, even within this thread.

queeq
The DK debate started in another, by now closed, thread. You have to take that in consideration, not that your judgment is relevant. I actually closed that thread to prevent escalation and with that also DK's ban. He just couldn't let the topic go and started the debate in here anew. An this time it was off topic as well, just as we are now.

Thanks for all your unrequested criticism. It will be taken into consideration. Now move along please.

Ushgarak
That's more bans gone out. There have been enough warnings.

Take your issues to pm. Do not attempt to argue such off-topic things in this thread. Do not criticise moderators in the threads.

RETURN TO TOPIC

Impediment
Great googely moogely. Is it really that important to people to get in their two cents?

Anyway, to get back on topic:

Not really relevant to the Clone Wars, but do you think Lucas will do an animated Indy series?

I kinda doubt it. What would be the point, really?

DeVi| D0do
Watched some of the Young Indy series for the first time ever a little while ago... It's pretty awesome. Hopefully the SW live action series is as good. Though it does worry me when Lucas says it's gonna be more soap opera-y...

queeq
Ooops.

I have to get me the Young Indy dvd boxes. Are they out on Blu Ray BTW?

Outbound
Originally posted by Impediment
I kinda doubt it. What would be the point, really?

Because Indy is awesome shifty

Well he said he wants to keep Harrison Ford as Indy, and since he's getting on a bit the chances for more movies are slim to none. He could use Harrison's likeness and voice, but wouldn't need to use physical acting.

So, is there any info on the series at all? I've been searching everywhere and theres nothing, no plot rundown, no characters, nothing. Which is weird considering it comes out soon.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Impediment
Great googely moogely. Is it really that important to people to get in their two cents?

Anyway, to get back on topic:

I kinda doubt it. What would be the point, really? Haha, that's ironic.

I don't really care what he does with Indy, Kingdon of the Crystal Skull was so utterly horrible and disappointing it took every wish of ever seeing anything other than the Original Three from me. Star Wars on the other hands I have more hope, because of the random flicker of hope in the EU and also some of the better parts of the PT, I do think that some things could be pretty good.

And queeq, is it really necessary for you to insult and bait constantly, I mean you see where it leads, come on...

Grand_Moff_Gav
move along please.

http://wirelessdigest.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/stormtrooper_1.jpg

Another priceless Star Wars quote from Queeq.

laughing laughing laughing

queeq
laughing

Originally posted by Bardock42
And queeq, is it really necessary for you to insult and bait constantly, I mean you see where it leads, come on...

Oh come on, don't play choir boy now. It's usually just a little fun making which has been a long standing tradition in these boards. I don't make it go ugly, that doesn't start with me, it does end with me.

Grand_Moff_Gav
laughing

Oh come on, don't play choir boy now. It's usually just a little fun making which has been a long standing tradition in these boards. I don't make it go ugly, that doesn't start with me, it does end with me.

Lets not get back into this conversation!

Unless you have another quote prepared...

Anyway, will they do films about Darth Vader's life after III and before IV? I read the book by Luceno.

Bardock42
laughing

Oh come on, don't play choir boy now. It's usually just a little fun making which has been a long standing tradition in these boards. I don't make it go ugly, that doesn't start with me, it does end with me. Your baiting has been a long standing practice in this forum?

Meh, whatever, I shall just ignore this thread, no reason for more victims.

Lord Knightfa11
^tightass^

S_D_J
Because Indy is awesome shifty

Well he said he wants to keep Harrison Ford as Indy, and since he's getting on a bit the chances for more movies are slim to none. He could use Harrison's likeness and voice, but wouldn't need to use physical acting.

So, is there any info on the series at all? I've been searching everywhere and theres nothing, no plot rundown, no characters, nothing. Which is weird considering it comes out soon.

This is all I've seen so far:

Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Our First Look

erm

Outbound
Yeah whats with the battle droid/SBD voices? They sound fine in TPM but now they sound childish and stupid. SBDs never should have had voices, it takes away from how badass they are in AOTC. Look at the part in AOTC when Mace is in the arena with Dooku and a bunch of SBDs come marching in firing at him, then look at ROTS when the 2 droids are picking on R2 in the hangar bay, its beyond stupid.

Sith Master X
I don't know, I personally liked the droids voice change. erm Just me though. Perhaps they are a new assembly of droids or something. Nothing stays the same forever. wink

queeq
But they were right about them being bumbling fools now instead of a major threat. In TPM the humour with the droids mainly centre around unexpected situations, ergo... difficult to compute for the limited processor functions of a battle droid. In ROTS we see them runninga away in fear, funny but were odd. Now we see they can't even remember a few number or comprehend simple orders. But hey, the kids liked it.

Jovan
Not only fear but also being stupid... when a battle droid yells "don't move" and R2 tries to zap one. What should a battle droid do? Blast the droid to smithereens of course! But this one kicks R2 so he falls down. Great for the kids I guess? Or the moment were he sets 2 battle droids on fire... God, I hate that first part of the movie! sad

queeq
hehehe

Robtard

Oh look, you wait to bait/troll after the person has been banned by Ush, just like before. You're a brave and truly objective mod.

Probably another kiddie movie, though I don't see it being more "Clone Wars", as this movie took place between Ep. 2-3 and we know how the clone wars ends.

queeq
Stay op topic, Robtard. If you have a commment on the future of CW, please let us in about your views. If you come in here to comment mods, it's not appreciated.

Bardock42
Stay op topic, Robtard. If you have a commment on the future of CW, please let us in about your views. If you come in here to comment mods, it's not appreciated. Did you not read what he said? He clearly commented on what he assumes will happen with Star Wars in the future. I start to believe you really just do this to troll...

Grand-Moff-Gav
Originally posted by Jovan
Not only fear but also being stupid... when a battle droid yells "don't move" and R2 tries to zap one. What should a battle droid do? Blast the droid to smithereens of course! But this one kicks R2 so he falls down. Great for the kids I guess? Or the moment were he sets 2 battle droids on fire... God, I hate that first part of the movie! sad

You have to cater to the younger audiences as well...

Which is what the PT is about really. Appealing to as many people as possible.

Robtard
Stay op topic, Robtard. If you have a commment on the future of CW, please let us in about your views. If you come in here to comment mods, it's not appreciated.

Probably another kiddie movie, though I don't see it being more "Clone Wars", as this movie took place between Ep. 2-3 and we know how the clone wars ends.

Odd.

Sadako of Girth
If you take out all the flavours that may offend, then all you produce is a water/nothingness flavoured snack that holds no appeal to those who have taste buds.

SW, especially in CW, has taken the "I dont give a flying f*** about actual quality as long as the quids're rolling in" approach to regarding the importance of actual SW flavored content.

Would this movie have featured arms being cut off in bars and old men getting cut in half by lightsabre, or shown the burned skeletal corpses left behind after a good Owen and Beru style massacre by the empire..?

Nope. 'Cause its not the level that SW operates through fear of offense/decline in sales, when ironically this output will drive away the area of fanbase that likes to think of SW as intellectually engaging, reasonably dark or even fun (unless base, derivitive plots/scripts and repetitive, over used and childish slapstick gags are the way forward for SW in you, the consumer's mind.)...

Its a good job we are free to abandon the new stuff without negative consequence to our perception of the overall story of the SW movies.

That way we are free to enjoy SW for the good that it was, and not the bastardized shadow-of-its-former-self that each new release threatens to make the whole franchise resemble.

Lucas could approached his need for the cash from the young with whatever merchandise, and it wouldn't feel like the raping-of-long-dreamed-about possiblities that was putting this infantile shit out as the Clone Wars.

Yes. The same Clone Wars that Luke mentions in ANH.
Yup. THAT one. The one we waited like 25 years for.

Gone is the otherworldy, imagination-capturing feel of that scene, replaced it has been by memories of some balloon headed, valley girl accented, Pixar-doe-eyed Padawan of an inaccurately voiced Anakin running around with a character named Stinky the Hutt in a plot that marries most of the characters up to the point of ridiculousity while fighting a bunch of battledroids that couldn't even beat up your Nan even if they tried real hard.

Its like the Ark warehouse scene at the end of Raiders.
Forever ruined by association with CGI monkeys, franchise opportunies and crap plots with no peril/danger/fun.
Thats why KOTCS simply will never be accepted by me as ever having happened. So I can still enjoy the Trilogy.

I'm not one to take this drastic measure so readily in an other, lesser film's case, but feel it warranted for two sagas that I so love.
People will only take so much. (Look at the 80s' nightmare on elm street movies. Freddy was a scary, scary guy in the first, but by the time commercialism had become the driving force in the many sequels he was a mockery of his former self, actually doing a terrible "Freddie rap" in one of his last. KILLED the integrity of the franchise. )

In an age where you no longer have to put up with a few channels of TV dictating what you watch, and people creating more or less their own schedules for the day out of mixing/matching, it seems no surprise to me that more are adopting this position.

In obvious analogy to the reaction to the creative direction employed of late by GL, when a man is driving your coach off a cliff, you wouldn't surprise many folks by jumping from your seat and bailing out of the door.

Ushgarak
This is not a review thread- keep it on topic thankyou.

Outbound
Should be a new trailer out today/tomorrow.

queeq
Odd.

Don't play stupid, R.

Robtard
Don't play stupid, R.

Trust me, I'm honored that a mod is still trying to bait/troll me, but please take it to PM, if you must. Or you can just leave me alone, I'd actually prefer that.

Robtard
Should be a new trailer out today/tomorrow.

For Clone Wars? Why would they release a new trailer for a movie that's been out almost a month?

queeq
Maybe it for the series. So new footage for upcoming episodes. Isn't that series supposed to come out one of these days?

Bardock42
Yeah, should be coming in a month or two. Is that live action show still planned?

queeq
I suppose now. Heard nothing about a cancellation. Maybe the CW movie kinda post-poned things. I haven't got a clue. They came up CW stuff pretty early on. On the life action series: zilch.

ESB -1138
Ok, so, the film is done and dusted...

... and now e've apparently got 100 episodes of tv series to go!

So... what the heck do people think is going to happen? Ironic that the Clone Wars, originally being almost entirely skipped, are now going to become the most examined part of the whole Star Wars mythology...

A battle here...a battle there...a lightsaber duel here...another battle there. We'll see new characters here and there but I'm pretty sure it'll focus on Anakin. I know Lucas said it wouldn't...but he also said that he would try out some new things and so far he's done a new Indiana Jones movie and now Star Wars Clone Wars.

Eventually we'll get to the start of Episode III and the series will be forced to end...but I'll watch it.

queeq
Maybe it won't and Lucas will milk the CW till the fans stop watching. Which eventually might happen.

Outbound
For Clone Wars? Why would they release a new trailer for a movie that's been out almost a month?

Trailer for new episodes.

uwtOs_IEMSI

Grievous looks sweet, the series is looking up to be pretty damn awesome.

Bardock42
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Eventually we'll get to the start of Episode III and the series will be forced to end...but I'll watch it.

If they want to they won't ever reach Episode 3, at least not in our life time. They could make thousands of episodes just set in the Clone Wars. I mean, they already have 7 ****ing trades about them.

queeq
I'm getting a feeling of deja vu.

And it looks like we havn't seen the end of battle droid stupidity yet.

Robtard
Trailer for new episodes.

Grievous looks sweet, the series is looking up to be pretty damn awesome.

Okay, thanks. I thought you meant the CW movie. I forgot that CN is working on a new series, I'll be watching it, don't have very high hopes, but it is SW, so, you know.

Yeah, he does. I hope he's more of an deadly opponent like he was in the Genndy series, than the ho-hom guy he was in the movies.

Ushgarak
The CW movie is simply the first three episodes of the new series, so it's all pretty much the same thing.

queeq
Yup. The Ahsoka series.

Sadako of Girth
This is not a review thread- keep it on topic thankyou. [/QUOTE

It wasnt a review, if you were addressing me, although I did have to address some problems with it to speculate on "where will it go"...

Ushgarak
Yes I was addressing you, and whether you say it was a review or not it looked precisely like a critique of the film and nothing else useful. This thread is for discussing possible future plot points of the franchise, not a place for you to simply re-iterate what you said in the review thread.

Don't argue with me on this, just keep it on topic.

queeq
Uh-oh

Elite Hunter
I hope they have an episode or two on the whole "Dark Reaper" thing from that videogame and I wish they could touch up on the Death Star plans we see Dooku give Sidious then by the end of ROTS we see it is under construction which must have started during the war.

Sadako of Girth
Yes I was addressing you, and whether you say it was a review or not it looked precisely like a critique of the film and nothing else useful. This thread is for discussing possible future plot points of the franchise, not a place for you to simply re-iterate what you said in the review thread.

Don't argue with me on this, just keep it on topic.

Ah.
Your review of my post is noted.
I disagree with your interpretation of it, but I will leave that there as I digress....

On your topic and kept simply then: 'It'll grow more formulaic and overly/unneccesarily intertwined 'til it strangles itself in with a mundane and predictable rope made of pure franchisey derivative tripe.'

queeq
Sounds like a good prediction.

Lucasfilm has quite a way to go to overtake developments in the world of animation. I saw WallE and CW a week apart. I though CW was allrightish, Wall-E's a real film. The series may therefore pan out to be quite formulaic... sad thing is, I feel it may begin to erode the greatness of SW.

Ushgarak
This doommongering all seems quite hysterical to me, but regardless, this thread is for disucssing where you think the series will go plotwise, not for saying whether you think you like it or not!

queeq
Why hysterical? So far we've seen Anakin and OB1 as main characters. It hasn't taken the saga much further. Ahsoka seems to be a stayre but is linked (even in the trailer) to Anakin. So far we haven't seen much news, no new characters. The plotlines are not adding much to the characters. It only gets interesting when we see a new take on the whole Clone Wars thing.

The original animated series tried well in setting a new style. one exmaple was the Clone communicating by hand signs: it was fairly silent, no dialogue, the animation looked new... But so far it looks slick (but then, so do all computer animated films these days) but it's not much new. Except for the battle droids... they have a new level of stupidity.

So call it doommongering, so far I haven't seen anything substantially new from Lucasfilm to enhance the SW universe.

Bardock42
Well, plotwise, I guess they will keep the Clone Wars up, like those doomsayers say in a more child friendly environment. Also they will probably jump on the time between PT and OT big time...possibly also make one of those CGI cartoons (think Bing Bing Binks...Jar Jar's even more joyful son). And the EU will probably continue to write and draw and CGI about everything they can imagine. If Lucas doesn't die before I assume he's going to make more movies though...maybe remake the OT...he'll certainly wait 5 or 6 years and then put characters from the live action show or the Clone Wars series in the original trilogy (as well as the PT), in an order to delete all signs of badassery.

Outbound
First 2 episodes:

Star Wars: The Clone Wars (p) "AMBUSH"
Jedi Master Yoda is on a secret mission to forge a treaty with the King of the strategic system of Toydaria when his ship is ambushed by Count Dooku. Yoda and three clone troopers must face off against Count Dooku's dreaded assassin Ventress and her massive droid army to prove the Jedi are strong enough to protect the king and his people from the forces of the war.

"Star Wars: The Clone Wars" (p) "RISING MALEVOLENCE"
Creating panic throughout the galaxy, a devastating Separatist mystery weapon terrorizes the clone Starfleet. Anakin and Ahsoka race to save Jedi Master Plo Koon and his clone troopers in time.

http://theforce.net/latestnews/story/More_TCW_Series_Debut_Info_117478.asp

Series starts Oct 3rd, but we dont get it until Nov. down

"Anakin and Ahsoka race to save Jedi Master Plo Koon and his clone troopers in time. "

Oh no, I hope Plo Koon doesnt die! scared
I hope they invent a whole lot of expendable Jedi so we cant figure the end of every episode no expression

Kapton JAC
Well, plotwise, I guess they will keep the Clone Wars up, like those doomsayers say in a more child friendly environment. Also they will probably jump on the time between PT and OT big time...possibly also make one of those CGI cartoons (think Bing Bing Binks...Jar Jar's even more joyful son). And the EU will probably continue to write and draw and CGI about everything they can imagine. If Lucas doesn't die before I assume he's going to make more movies though...maybe remake the OT...he'll certainly wait 5 or 6 years and then put characters from the live action show or the Clone Wars series in the original trilogy (as well as the PT), in an order to delete all signs of badassery.

true

Bardock42
Oh no, I hope Plo Koon doesnt die! scared

I wish I knew the codes of some smilies.

Anyways, maybe they totally mind **** you and Plo gets killed big time.

queeq
And all the fans scream: continuity error!

Bardock42
And all the fans scream: continuity error! Like anyone in charge cares.

queeq
Exactly. laughing out loud

roughrider
I'm just waiting for the news that b*tch Ventress has finally been put down for good. A good character, her constant returns from near death are getting on my nerves.
It has to happen because she is nowhere around from ROTS to ROTJ. I hope they don't wimp out and have her go into hiding for some decades, only to reappear in the post-ROTJ years. miffed

Bardock42
Originally posted by roughrider
I'm just waiting for the news that b*tch Ventress has finally been put down for good. A good character, her constant returns from near death are getting on my nerves.
It has to happen because she is nowhere around from ROTS to ROTJ. I hope they don't wimp out and have her go into hiding for some decades, only to reappear in the post-ROTJ years. miffed She left to Outer Space.

With Alpha on board.

Already established in the EU

roughrider
She left to Outer Space.

With Alpha on board.

Already established in the EU

The fallout from 'Obsession' still hasn't been confirmed where it happens in continuity. Ventress made a possible appearence at the Battle of Xagobah, which is unexplained as it's supposed to be later.

Bardock42
Originally posted by roughrider
The fallout from 'Obsession' still hasn't been confirmed where it happens in continuity. Ventress made a possible appearence at the Battle of Xagobah, which is unexplained as it's supposed to be later.
Did not know that.

Captain REX
Not all that relevant to the Clone Wars series, I don't think. I think we will be seeing more of Ventress this series, as she was in the film and still working for Dooku.

Though I do have to wonder if they'll touch on any of the battles portrayed in other works already. Even if it is an honorable mention or a short sequence.

I'm liking it so far.

MIŠT
Looks like Ventress fights Luminara, god I hope this battle is awesome...

"Later she would face off against Jedi Master Luminara Unduli on a successful mission to rescue the captive Nute Gunray from Republic forces."

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Asajj_Ventress

"Later, she commanded a Republic task force which engaged a Separatist fleet near the Kaliida Shoals Medical Center. Due to this, Master Luminara was unable to aid the forces of General's Kenobi, Koon and Skywalker, whilst they engaged the Malevolence.

Sometime during the war, Master Unduli dueled the Separatist Dark Jedi Asajj Ventress, who successfully rescued the captured Trade Federation Viceroy, Nute Gunray. "

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Luminara_Unduli#Order_66

queeq
She duels a lot, this girl.

Captain REX
I was a little disappointed that she did not try to fight Master Yoda, but eh, it would not have gone well for her...

In any case, the eighth episode allegedly will focus on our favorite Gungan, Jar Jar Binks. I can't say I'm terribly excited...

queeq
I can't imagine why not. stick out tongue

MIŠT
#6 was pretty cool, I liked the intro battle against Grievous, that was nuts.

queeq
Grievous does come across like a bit of a loud mouthed loser. We haven't seen any major victories from him yet.... Not in any of SW.

MIŠT
He needs to kill some Jedi evil face

Someone good needs to die, they are making it look like a one-sided war ermm

jalek moye
yea in the intro for episode 6 they say the republic has been sufeering a series of crippling defeats.

Well not from what we've seen.

queeq
Exactly. I'd like to see where Grievous gets his lightsabres from. I think CW is in dire need of some major separatist victory.

S_D_J
Originally posted by jalek moye
yea in the intro for episode 6 they say the republic has been sufeering a series of crippling defeats.

Well not from what we've seen.

When I heard that, I was like WTF?, did I miss an episode last Friday or what? lol

Didn't like this episode much, I thought it was too all-over-the-place from the very get-go (the intro)

I liked the IG-88 droids though, and hearing Ron Perlman voice, was also nice

overall, a very meh... episode... erm

and Ron Perlman farted..... drylaugh...

............ no expression

queeq
He did?

Jovan
Exactly. I'd like to see where Grievous gets his lightsabres from. I think CW is in dire need of some major separatist victory.
just compare it to the comics about the clone wars... battle for Jabiim for instance. Those were a lot of the time (if not always) very dark and pessimistic and at least if the republic got a victory it was hard fought!

MIŠT
The series seems to just be random episodes here and there about different minor stories, doesn't seem to flow as nicely as the Republic comic. And they need to beef up the drama a bit, the Clone Wars is a massive galaxy spanning war that engulfs whole star systems, and we're watching Anakin go looking for a little astromech droid. How insignificant.

I wonder if we'll see Mace anytime soon, would like to see him in action. Mace vs Dooku would probably please a few people sly
Less Anakin/Ahsoka/Obi Wan and a few more side characters would do it good.

queeq
We'll see JarJar soon.

S_D_J

queeq
I bet he has.

MIŠT
Originally posted by S_D_J
Yeah, Let's just have Anakin forget about R2, and see how it all plays out in ep III, IV an so on without him...

or maybe R2 just used his propulsive jets he had, but never used in the PT, to get to wherever Anakin was... or maybe he has an Hyperdrive in there somewhere....

Ep3+ hasn't occured yet, so if we are watching the Clone Wars as a current event, R2's future uses are irrelevant. The point is, if we remove names and importance, we are watching one of the greatest Jedi in the Order chase after an astromech droid, in the middle of a galaxy spanning war, where Jedi are being killed, clones are being wiped out, planets are being enslaved, the Sith are a known threat, Durge/Ventress/Grievous are out messing stuff up and civilian lives are at stake. The only added emphasis on finding R2 is that he holds some important information in his memory.

The Clone Wars is meant to be one of the biggest events in Star Wars, and we are missing out on all the important factors in making it the event it should be, because we are watching very small, isolated events that - in the scale of the war - are insignificant. Even as wsa said before, 'The Republic has been suffereing crippling defeats', we have missed those defeats and are instead being shown smaller character driven stories.

jalek moye
tht just made me think of him. Is durge gonna be in this show

MIŠT
Yep, his name was mentioned a few times in interviews, and he is in the show credits somewhere.

S_D_J

MIŠT
That was just my take on what's been happening so far. But future episodes look promising.

I think I read Durge on theforce.net but I can't find the article, it's probably archived somewhere. He is listed on wiki though:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars:_The_Clone_Wars_(2008_TV_series)

But whether you want to take wiki as fact or not...

S_D_J
hopefully we'll see him in the show

... and some other jedi as well.

MIŠT
Just finished #7, best one yet. Glad to see Grievous kick ass for once.

Those goddamn droids though...

"Dont drop it"
*drops it*

facepalm

queeq
Is it online yet?

MIŠT
If you know where to look sly

(link removed)

S_D_J

Ushgarak
Whoa there folks, no linking to illegal downloads, thankyou.

Peach
Originally posted by S_D_J
It was good, but hardly the best (that's still Rookies)

did anyone else wanted Ahsoka dead?
It would've been nice for Grievous to have killed her

Ahsoka's not going to die until way later in the series, I bet.

Which, frankly, is good. I like her a lot.

S_D_J
Originally posted by Peach
Ahsoka's not going to die until way later in the series, I bet.

Which, frankly, is good. I like her a lot.

It was just wishful thinking

I like her, but her presence does irk me a bit (considering Anakin never had padawan... and all of the sudden he does), she's on the "safe side", at least until the end of the series is near.

to be honest the episode did got a hold on my attention as to how "is she gonna escape?" rather than "is she gonna die?"

Grievous needs to face (and kill) other Jedi, other than the untouchable usual suspects, it gets rather old

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>