Yoda runs the Guantlet against Sith Lords

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kotor3
Yoda vs Sion (location Malachor V)

Yoda vs Kreia (location Malachor V)

Yoda vs Star Forge empowered Malak (takes place on the Star Forge where Malak fought Revan)

Yoda vs Exar Kun (takes place on Onderon)

Yoda vs Bane (takes place on Korriban)

Everyone is at their peak. Yoda receives rest between each battle.

Man of Christ
yoda------------------------------------------->all

Darth Subjekt
Yoda. He's going to have trouble being that they're on places that will enhance the dark sider's abilities, but he's the greatest weapon of light against the dark, so he takes this gauntlet.

Does Bane have orbalisks on his legs? Always wondered that. Don't get me wrong, he has a ***** of a time, but makes it.

Lightsnake
Everywhere on his body but the head and slight gaps at the wrists

Enyalus
Yoda vs Sion (location Malachor V) - Based on the persuasive argument of others that Sion wouldn't be able to pull himself back together and continue fighting, Yoda wins.

Yoda vs Kreia (location Malachor V) - I think Kreia will win. She can Force Sever practically instantly. We don't know if Yoda would be able to resist it or not...

Yoda vs Star Forge empowered Malak (takes place on the Star Forge where Malak fought Revan) - Yoda wins. His saber skills are still above Malak, and if Yoda was able to stalemate Sidious in the Force, a StarForge enhanced Malak won't fare any better.

Yoda vs Exar Kun (takes place on Onderon) - If Kun uses his amulet, I think Kun wins. If not, Yoda does. My reason being is because his amulet strikes a rather large area, and although Yoda is blindingly quick, I don't know if he's fast enough (whatwith small legs and all) to avoid being struck by it. That would at least daze him, and Kun would finish him off. Otherwise, like I said, Yoda wins.

Yoda vs Bane (takes place on Korriban) - Bane wins. Maybe easily. Bane is 6'7''. Would Yoda even be able to jump high enough to decapitate him? Without completely telegraphing his attack?

If the answer is yes, then Bane only wins a very close match. A battle meditation amped Raskta was being pushed back under Bane's onslaught. Given the fact that she was the best duelist in the Order at the time, the fact she was BM amped, and the fact that she wields two blades instead of one, to me means that she would be about Yoda's equal in saber skills at that point. Plus, Yoda is old and can only fight at a high level by tapping into the Foce for a short amount of time. Bane's orbalisks, meanwhile, just make him stronger and fuel his dark side powers.

Not to mention that if Bane got really pissed, his Force Scream is stupid powerful.

That's my two cents.

Lightsnake
Originally posted by Enyalus
Yoda vs Sion (location Malachor V) - Based on the persuasive argument of others that Sion wouldn't be able to pull himself back together and continue fighting, Yoda wins.

Yoda vs Kreia (location Malachor V) - I think Kreia will win. She can Force Sever practically instantly. We don't know if Yoda would be able to resist it or not...
Given his studies of the old Sith Holocrons and his likely studies with the Falanassi, it's likely Yoda can

The beam hardly starts off that large...not nearly out of Yoda's capacity to dogde

Easily. Yoda's able to leap over a hailfire droid without any apparent effort. A 7 footer isn't much a jump for him at all

You're doing Yoda a disservice there. Yoda's got the force abilities to match his saber skills, Raskta did not and had to rely on nearly purely natural speed. Yoda with the Force is blindingly fast, is incredibly strong and Bane has a bit of a disadvantage because Yoda is used to dueling larger opponents...such small ones would be outside of Bane's experience.
Yoda was the best duelist of the Order when it produced duelists as Dooku and Mace and other renowned names, described as the deadliest foe the darkness had ever known, which would imply he was above any other Jedi in ability and power to that point. It's likely he bettered Raskta by a good margin, even a BM empowered margin.
Don't forget in skill, Bane is likely not Raskta's equal.

Yoda has been known to fight about as long as he wants and will not feel exhaustion set in until the battle is done

Enough to blow one back, yes. But Yoda isn't going to be fighting without a Force Shield and his power in the force likely exceeds Bane's own

DarthCuddles
Yoda pwns all

Darth Subjekt
Likely exceeds Bane's? Wasn't it pretty much established that ROTS Sidious was still above Bane, making Yoda, his equal, also ahead of Bane?

Vorpal Ruin
Yoda wins the gauntlet. Not sure why some people think Bane can beat Yoda, not that Bane is a pushover or anything.

Enyalus
I'm very sure Bane cowers in fear of Force Push.

For anyone looking for a point in my above statement, it's that DS Force abilities are much offensive in nature than LS abilities. Especially the ones Bane has shown when compared with the ones Yoda has shown. Meaning, IMO, that Force prowess isn't going to play too great of a role in this battle unless Bane is stupid enough to try Force Lightning Yoda and getting it sent back at him.

Also, just a little food for thought - Sidious is considered the most powerful Sith Lord. Certainly. But the orbalisks boosts Bane's DS power and defense. It counts as an outside power source, I'd imagine. Which means that, on their own individual power, Sidious is strongest. With that orbalisk armor? *shrugs*

I'm not arguing the position that Sidious > Bane, but Bane w/ orbalisks > Sidious...I'm just saying, no one's ever specified...I'm sure no one would say that Darth Maul > Luke Skywalker. But, let them fight on Malachor V, with Maul wearing armor made from Mandalorian iron, and give him Kun's amulet, and suddenly his Force power absolutely increases dramatically (all from external sources, like the orbalisks).

...Just sayin'.

Darth Subjekt

For anyone looking for a point in my above statement, it's that DS Force abilities are much offensive in nature than LS abilities. Especially the ones Bane has shown when compared with the ones Yoda has shown. Meaning, IMO, that Force prowess isn't going to play too great of a role in this battle unless Bane is stupid enough to try Force Lightning Yoda and getting it sent back at him.

Also, just a little food for thought - Sidious is considered the most powerful Sith Lord. Certainly. But the orbalisks boosts Bane's DS power and defense. It counts as an outside power source, I'd imagine. Which means that, on their own individual power, Sidious is strongest. With that orbalisk armor? *shrugs*

I'm not arguing the position that Sidious > Bane, but Bane w/ orbalisks > Sidious...I'm just saying, no one's ever specified...I'm sure no one would say that Darth Maul > Luke Skywalker. But, let them fight on Malachor V, with Maul wearing armor made from Mandalorian iron, and give him Kun's amulet, and suddenly his Force power absolutely increases dramatically (all from external sources, like the orbalisks).

...Just sayin'. Well, here's the thing. Yoda is said to known every defense for every attack, so just because he chooses not to use certain attacks due to him not wanting to compromise his role as a Jedi, doesn't mean that he can't do those attacks. Look at Mace. He used a force crush on GG; but that's normally considered a dark side tactic.

As far as Bane w/ Orbalisks > Sidious... nah. The way we know if Bane and his power is with his barnacle buddies, so that would have been taken into consideration when the multiple sources credited Sidious with being the most powerful Sith Lord ever. Ever, which also includes the duration of time in which Bane was covered with orbalisks.

The only question is, when did Sidious transcend the level of Bane? Was it before or after RoTS? That's what that this depends on. But the later incarnations of Sidious are higher than Bane regardless of what Bane might have.

Enyalus
Someone around here cited a source that by TPM Sidious was already the most powerful Sith Lord ever.

Which I find hard to believe, because it couldn't have been more than ten or so years after he killed Plagueis.

He claimed Plagueis taught him everything he knew before he was murdered, but clearly not because Sidious doesn't have Plagueis' midichlorian control. Meaning Plagueis > Sidious in at least one aspect. Furthermore, Sidious was a master in all seven lightsaber forms, yet chooses to kill Plagueis in his sleep? If he really surpassed him in power at the point of assassination, I'd think he wouldn't resort to cowardice. I know he's cautious, but only when the outcome is in doubt. As with the Yoda duel.

Anyway, maybe spending 10 years training Maul and reading allowed him to surpass Plagueis by TPM, I don't know. I do know that from TPM to ROTS, he'd been sitting on his ass for 13 years as Chancellor.

Darth Subjekt
Lies and deceit are the ways of the Sith. He was merely planting the seed early in Anakin's mind that his "apprentice" new everything he did, so when Anakin realized that Palp's was the "apprentice" he spoke of, he would just naturally assume he knew it. He also admits it right away that doesn't know it.

I don't know how you could be a coward and kill someone in their sleep when they have the force and pre-cog abilities. That never made sense. Perhaps he didn't want to get into a huge battle and end up using the force and peaking the Jedi's radar, so to speak, ya know? I don't think that Palps would have lost a saber battle, but we can't know for sure because his master is a virtual unknown.

Enyalus
Plagueis would have trained Sidious in saber combat, wouldn't he? Someone said Sidious used to be a Jedi Master, but if that were true I don't see how Yoda wouldn't have known/recognized him...being around for 800 years and all.

Lightsnake

Thing is, some LS abilities can kill...lightsiders can generate lightning, use Morichro, etc. Or just disable.
Yoda's defensive capabilities exceed what Bane can do with the Force as well. Hell, he can just toss Bane's lightning back at him if nothing else

Likely any source would take that into account. It's not 'Most powerful Sith in history excepting orbalisks.'

Yes, but sources still state Palpatine's superiority.

Enyalus
My tiny text points that out. wink

And my other part about 'most powerful Sith Lord' stuff was just arguing for the sake of it. Hehe.

Lightsnake
Someone around here cited a source that by TPM Sidious was already the most powerful Sith Lord ever.

Which I find hard to believe, because it couldn't have been more than ten or so years after he killed Plagueis.

He claimed Plagueis taught him everything he knew before he was murdered, but clearly not because Sidious doesn't have Plagueis' midichlorian control.
We have no idea if that technique even really exists. And even then, not knowin one technique doesn't make you weaker

With little to do with combat prowess

Why would Palpatine risk his health in a straight fight when he could kill Plagueis without problem?

He took Maul as an apprentice when Plagueis was still alive. Maul was his from childhood

And when he was alone? He had to be doing some stuff...look at the short comic Sithisis when he does a Sith ritual on his own

Lightsnake
Also, I dunno who told you Palp was EVER a Jedi, but that's dead false. Plagueis likely trained him from early, early youth

Enyalus
Originally posted by Lightsnake
Also, I dunno who told you Palp was EVER a Jedi, but that's dead false. Plagueis likely trained him from early, early youth

Thanks for the clarification. I got it from reading this forum before signing up. lol

Also, Maul was 22 years old when he was killed by Obi Wan. And Sidious took Maul as an apprentice when Plagueis was alive. I don't know how old Maul was, but in the comics he looks maybe 6-8 yrs old. So...10-15 years possibly from Plagueis' murder to TPM is what I was figuring.

Lightsnake
It'd be a little odd, wouldn't it? Palpatine would need to balance being a Sith with being a Senator with being a Jedi master?

Someone probably would've realized something when they asked the Senator to meet Master Whoever...

Yoda: Photographed together, the two have never been...

Kotor3
Given his studies of the old Sith Holocrons and his likely studies with the Falanassi, it's likely Yoda can

Lightsnake I am nip picking here. When it is said on this forum that Revan mostly likely new certain techniques that other people did who went to Malachor V I constantly hear we don't know.

So I am bring that logic over here. Do we have any factual proof that Yoda could actually defend? Also has a Jedi ever defended against a force drain?

Your statement makes sense to me but I would like to hear a response to the above.

Thx

Kotor3

Taven
Another terribly ordered Gauntlet.

Yoda vs Star Forge empowered Malak (takes place on the Star Forge where Malak fought Revan)

Gets owned at round 1.

Kotor3
Originally posted by Taven
Another terribly ordered Gauntlet.

Gets owned at round 1.

You are very entertaining. I wonder if you are serious?

Taven
Yes. Yoda's the most overrated punk here. As the movies establish, he's a street level combatant with a very average command of the Force, and any quote that might place him or any one of his peers as the greatest there had ever been has been dismantled time and again.

Taven
No offence by the way, keep the gauntlets coming.

Kotor3
No offence by the way, keep the gauntlets coming.

None taken. As I stated before power does not dictate a win.

Even though I highly disagree with the order of your list could you please explain why or how Kreia would defeat Yoda.

Besides the force drain Kreia does not really have anything that would defeat Yoda that she has shown. She has never defeated a Jedi or sith of Yoda's status.

Because of Yoda's size and height I do not see the multiple sabers as an issue for Yoda.

Taven
That she was capable of effortlessly dominating three respected Jedi Masters at once, and is having her powers boosted by an entire planet steeped in the dark side, I don't see how Yoda can compete. I mean, what has he truly displayed? Basic telekinesis? He hasn't truly displayed anything that would put him on level with someone like Traya under normal conditions, let alone when her powers are being boosted to the max.

Taven
Exar Kun, in the meantime, has shown himself capable of effortlessly dominating the minds of thousands of beings at once, Star Forge Malak was being empowered by a star as well as the Force power of an entire race, and was capable of competing with someone as powerful as Revan (who the amazingly powerful Kraya, with her peers consisting of planet destroyers and immortals, was in absolute awe of) in combat (as evident by it being described as epic). Sion has shown himself capable of using the Force to cheat death, something completely unprecedented, and Bane can use the Force on the subatomic level, possesses the orbalisk armour, and has shown himself capable of handling the Force on a planetary level.

Kotor3

Lightsnake
Exar Kun, in the meantime, has shown himself capable of effortlessly dominating the minds of thousands of beings at once,
So has Joruus C'baoth. Yoda's far inferior

Revan who Yoda exceeds in power, thanks!

Except by Darth Andeddu. And Sion has never shown the ability to put his head back on. Or resist Sever Force

Except...
Palpatine>Bane by numerous sources
Yoda=Palpatine
therefore
Yoda>Bane
And has the better feats and defensive powers anyways.

Have we told you you're an idiot and a liar lately, fanbrat?

Faunus
Except...
Palpatine>Bane by numerous sources
Yoda=Palpatine
therefore
Yoda>Bane
And has the better feats and defensive powers anyways.That logic is trash and you know it. Palpatine was stated to be more powerful - that does not make him the most dangerous in combat. In Bane, Yoda would face an opponent who is vastly stronger (physically), nigh invulnerable (orbalisks), is capable of moving at speeds at least approaching those attainable by Sidious (PoD), and has a complete knowledge of every possible sequence in every possible form, to the point that he actually outclassed the greatest duelist in the galaxy in single combat. If you're going to belittle others for using faulty logic make sure yours holds up as well.

Hey, btw. cool

Lightsnake
Originally posted by Faunus
That logic is trash and you know it.
Admittedly, true

Dealing with Nebaris hasn't really left me in a mood to be nice and logical. When am I am with him, it's like banging a stick off a wall of iron. Now, if WE were to debate this, then you'll find me rather different.

And I was more meaning with the force for power, there, not combat. in a saber duel? I think my post earlier in this topic provides a good opening statement for it.

Hey, back! How's all been, Faunus? Ever managed to get AIM?

Faunus
Hey, back! How's all been, Faunus? Ever managed to get AIM?Nah, and I doubt I will for a while. My computer got infected with some shitty fake antivirus thing that I tried to download to deal with the spyware sent to me presumably via e-mail and such, so I have to use a ridiculous slow sub to do everything. It has about fifteen minutes of battery life and the charger overheats like no other, so I come here pretty much as a last resort for online entertainment. I swear, KMC never gets boring.

Lightsnake
Nah, and I doubt I will for a while. My computer got infected with some shitty fake antivirus thing that I tried to download to deal with the spyware sent to me presumably via e-mail and such, so I have to use a ridiculous slow sub to do everything. It has about fifteen minutes of battery life and the charger overheats like no other, so I come here pretty much as a last resort for online entertainment. I swear, KMC never gets boring.
Ahh...ouch. Explains why I couldn't get in touch with you for a while.

If you're looking for something good for antivirus and spyware, btw, I recommend AVG.

Faunus
That was the first thing I downloaded, like I told you in PM. A Dell service rep suggested it, and it was okay for a while, but then I just got flooded by this crap. I rarely download anything as it is save for e-mail files, so I was pretty much blindsided.

Who came up with spyware, anyway? Douchebags...

Lightsnake
May there be a special place in hell for them, I have to concur.
And strange that you got flooded with all that...downloaded anything that got you all of it?

Also, was wondering if you'd like to join in on the 'Team sent against Palpatine vs. Bane and Zannah' thread? Curious to your opinion there.

Faunus
I don't even really know what you two are arguing about over there. Bane can achieve the extraordinary speeds he demonstrated in PoD (obviously), but it's clear that he didn't against the Jedi. Chalk it up to PIS and writer's inconsistency.

Lightsnake
Well, it's actually a bit amusing. Nebaris loves chalking up any speed against the side he argues against as nothing more than hyperbole.Ergo, it's nice to turn it back, considering at his best state, when he's every reason to go as fast as possible, he's visible to even Johun Othone.

Enyalus
I think there are two reasons for Bane not actively showing the speeds in RoT that he does in PoD. The first:

Orbalisks cause extreme pain to their host. Pain, obviously, makes it difficult to think clearly (numerous evidence of this as seen by Bane's many rage-induced rants after being shown as level-headed and agreeable in PoD). That would make it harder for one to concentrate, channel all that rage into speed as he did in PoD, and unleash it.

Secondly, he didn't need it. He doesn't even bother blocking many of the strikes that the Jedi were attacking him with on Tython. If he felt he was in more danger, who knows?

Lightsnake
I think there are two reasons for Bane not actively showing the speeds in RoT that he does in PoD. The first:

Orbalisks cause extreme pain to their host. Pain, obviously, makes it difficult to think clearly (numerous evidence of this as seen by Bane's many rage-induced rants after being shown as level-headed and agreeable in PoD). That would make it harder for one to concentrate, channel all that rage into speed as he did in PoD, and unleash it.
Pain is only a help for the Sith. It'd fuel him, if anything. And they pump in adrenaline, too

This is a bit wrong. For starters: He didn't need to block, due to orbalisks. He was still trying to kill them. And he was in danger when they were all together at him to strike his head.
As I pointed out in the other topic, Bane clearly tries to end the fight as quick as possible

Enyalus
But when they had converged on him trying to strike his head, he didn't have any free room to use that speed. stick out tongue

Lightsnake
He doesn't need that much room to back up and swing his arm...he hardly moved much when he beat Sirak

Darth Subjekt
What's been noted as far as Yoda's speed capabilities? Obviously he was keeping up with Sidious in RoTS at 800+ years old...

Enyalus
Little known fact: Yoda has an internal Vaapad simulator chip. That's why he kept up with Sidious at such an advanced age. That's also why he can throw back Force Lightning.

Prove me wrong.

lol

Gideon
As far as the claims that Yoda is a "street-level combatant" with an "average command of the Force", the omniscient narrator of Revenge of the Sith declared Yoda to be "the most devastatingly powerful foe the darkness had ever known." While that means jack to other Sith (though it implies he's on par with their strongest), he's more powerful than any other Jedi in history.

Darth Subjekt
Exactly. To assume or imply otherwise would be ludicrous. How could the Jedi Order's Grandmaster be no better than average?

Jbill311
Was "The Darkness" referring to Sidious or to the Dark Side? That always seemed a little vague to me.

Darth Subjekt
The darkside. Yoda was around long before Sidious, and was already an adversary of the "darkness."

Jbill311
This re-opened the question for me. I must have misunderstood, because Yoda is pretty boss.

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by Jbill311
Was "The Darkness" referring to Sidious or to the Dark Side? That always seemed a little vague to me.

The quote essentially means that Yoda is the most powerful lightsider that has come into being at the point. As Darth Subjekt already said the darkness is referring to the darkside.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
The darkside. Yoda was around long before Sidious, and was already an adversary of the "darkness."

Yes, because, you know, he was fighting high tier darksiders long before Sidious was around, given the fact that he's only 800 or so at that point and they thought the Sith had been extinct for 1,000 years. stick out tongue

Gideon
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
Exactly. To assume or imply otherwise would be ludicrous. How could the Jedi Order's Grandmaster be no better than average?

Nebaris was getting off on one of his anti-movie tangents. Next thing you know, Darth Bane and friends can take on the Empire.

Enyalus
Darth Bane & Darth Nihilus at peak > Galactic Empire.

(Please don't make a serious reply to that...)

Gideon
Darth Bane & Darth Nihilus at peak > Galatic Empire.

(Please don't make a serious reply to that...)

I'm sure they are. I'll agree one hundred percent. Mainly because I've never heard of a Galatic Empire.

The Galactic Empire, on the other hand...

Enyalus
*shifty eyes* I don't know what you're talking about.

Darth Subjekt
Yes, because, you know, he was fighting high tier darksiders long before Sidious was around, given the fact that he's only 800 or so at that point and they thought the Sith had been extinct for 1,000 years. stick out tongue Touche, however there had to have been dark Jedi or something that used the dark side, otherwise, they'd all be really bored! lol.

On a side note, Escape, you know fully well that Bane and Nihilus can manipulate the Empire to school all their ships together in one spot... and then smash them all with a moon while simultaneously draining all their life force!!!

DarkSerpent
ok darth yoda 4tw

Lord Knightfa11
Yoda has a very good chance except for one thing that has always made me kind of hesitant when arguing that anyone of the triumvirate could be taken out by anyone other then the exile.

"There are techniques in the force for which their is no defense"--Kreia

Unless you are rather queer, you will acknowledge that if Yoda faces sion, he will have to convince him to die somehow. The argument that Sion can't survive in pieces is ludicrous. He is walking around in pieces. Every bone in his body has been shattered, and when the exile faced him with a saber, he survived until being convinced to die. thus, yoda would have to defend until he found some way to disintegrate/vaporize sion.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
Yoda has a very good chance except for one thing that has always made me kind of hesitant when arguing that anyone of the triumvirate could be taken out by anyone other then the exile.

Unless you are rather queer, you will acknowledge that if Yoda faces sion, he will have to convince him to die somehow. The argument that Sion can't survive in pieces is ludicrous. He is walking around in pieces. Every bone in his body has been shattered, and when the exile faced him with a saber, he survived until being convinced to die. thus, yoda would have to defend until he found some way to disintegrate/vaporize sion. When you're in pieces you pose little threat.

And an oft-overlooked situation when dealing with Sion is that, even if though he can regenerate and hold himself together, he can't duplicate living tissue once he's been reduced to ash (pure carbon). A lightsaber's intense energy output would disintegrate Sion's body. Even if Yoda didn't have time to eradicate his body, eventually Sion will run out of organic material to reproduce cells with, as healing would drain the body's resources. And unless someone can state somewhere that the Force can create matter like it's a Harry Potter novel, then Sion's done for.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Tangible God
And unless someone can state somewhere that the Force can create matter like it's a Harry Potter novel, then Sion's done for.

Triumvirate-level Force Heal FTW!

MadMel
When you're in pieces you pose little threat.

And an oft-overlooked situation when dealing with Sion is that, even if though he can regenerate and hold himself together, he can't duplicate living tissue once he's been reduced to ash (pure carbon). A lightsaber's intense energy output would disintegrate Sion's body. Even if Yoda didn't have time to eradicate his body, eventually Sion will run out of organic material to reproduce cells with, as healing would drain the body's resources. And unless someone can state somewhere that the Force can create matter like it's a Harry Potter novel, then Sion's done for.
oh please, we all know that in barry trotter....i mean, harry potter, everything is conjured from somewhere stick out tongue

Lord Knightfa11
still... could yoda survive sion long enough to do this?

Remember that sion will be able to parry at least 75% of what yoda throws at him, and what yoda does get past his saber defenses, won't kill sion instantly. So could yoda (or anyone) outduel sion? I think this is the question...

Elite Hunter

Remember that sion will be able to parry at least 75% of what yoda throws at him,

Who the hell are you to put a numerical figure to what Sion can and can't block?

Darth Subjekt
Yes, please prove your "statistic."

DarkSerpent
sion grabs yoda saber, crushes then crushes him... brute force to the finish howver... ifANYONE else did that they would get han cut off he gets a hole in his hand then it heels (you know his dark ability)

Faunus
He grabs a beam of plasma?

Lightsnake
Yeah...that seems a great idea for 'burning your hand clean through.'

Faunus
Or getting your balls ripped off by a green midget. Although I don't even want to think about what Sion has for balls.

DarkSerpent
impale his hand to grab saber and boot stomp his ol green arse

DarkSerpent
or do what he did to kreia...

DarkSerpent
trip post... well itis possible

Tangible God
Cuz you know, Yoda's too dumb and slow not to simply pull the saber away, cutting through Sion's hand. Or possibly delivering a Force Push. That's leagues above Yoda.

DarkSerpent
Cuz you know, Yoda's too dumb and slow not to simply pull the saber away, cutting through Sion's hand. Or possibly delivering a Force Push. That's leagues above Yoda. exactly Happy Dance

Tangible God
Geez you're weird.

Faunus
Uh, Numan. And tommyvercetti. And Sorgo. Except Sorgo's cool and those guys were depressing.

DarkSerpent
Geez you're weird. not really i read the entire battle bar 2...

but prove sion cant re-attache limbs other wise kreie wouldnt have told the exile to run but would said"Off with his head shifty smart "

P.Ps. iluv shifty eyes smiley

DarkSerpent
Uh, Numan. And tommyvercetti. And Sorgo. Except Sorgo's cool and those guys were depressing. pretty much what i read bout numan..OCD anyone?

Tangible God
Originally posted by DarkSerpent
not really i read the entire battle bar 2...

but prove sion cant re-attache limbs other wise kreie wouldnt have told the exile to run but would said"Off with his head shifty smart "

P.Ps. iluv shifty eyes smiley He CAN reattach limbs, but if his limbs don't exist anymore, it's kinda hard.

DarkSerpent
He CAN reattach limbs well then he wins... and can probably regrow shit too or else he wouldve most likely been offed that way

Faunus
For the purposes of these threads, a technical knock-out probably counts as a win, and being beheading qualifies as such.

DarkSerpent
For the purposes of these threads, a technical knock-out probably counts as a win, and being beheading qualifies as such. i think you mean being beheaded but i get what you mean tho i doubt yoda could no sids out... at all and evern if he did not long enough

and what to stop from continueing the fight like that magnaguard on the invisible hand bridge (was kinda freaky)

Tangible God
well then he wins... and can probably regrow shit too or else he wouldve most likely been offed that way Such is the fallibility of video-game mechanics. No way could someone get hit with a lightsaber and heal themselves with a medpac.

DarkSerpent
Such is the fallibility of video-game mechanics. No way could someone get hit with a lightsaber and heal themselves with a medpac. ...he never used medpacs... something similar to force fury but like 10fold the power..

Tangible God
...he never used medpacs... something similar to force fury but like 10fold the power.. I know that, strange little man. I'm relating how using game mechanics (such as medpacs) doesn't count for anything here. We see no burns, cuts, or any damage on Sion's body. But we're just continuously given the deus ex machina that he's invincible no matter what he sustains.

I doubt very much if his entire body was obliterated say, in a massive explosion, that he could heal himself.

DarkSerpent
I know that, strange little man. I'm relating how using game mechanics (such as medpacs) doesn't count for anything here. We see no burns, cuts, or any damage on Sion's body. But we're just continuously given the deus ex machina that he's invincible no matter what he sustains.

I doubt very much if his entire body was obliterated say, in a massive explosion, that he could heal himself. look at sion body and listen to that med officer on the harbinger describe him..

yeah but my point was if like half of his body or just a leg or arm then he would ba able to regrow them

and listen to kreia"he is not a creature of flesh and blood...etc"

Tangible God
I actually don't recall anything mentioning him being able to regrow limbs, just hold them together. In fact, I don't recall any Jedi or Sith being able to regrow whole limbs.

Kreia's words are cryptic and misleading, meant to inspire awe and curiosity in the player. He is flesh, and he can die if his body is reduced to their base elements.

DarkSerpent
he can die if his body is reduced to their base elements. really? cause i think he could reform them shifty smart zorro bunny yes

Tangible God
Nope. If he could, then he's the first. He kept his flesh and bones together with the Dark Side. But if limb-regeneration hadn't been replicated by anyone else over the next 4000 years (especially by the Sith), then it's doubtful Sion did.

DarkSerpent
Nope. If he could, then he's the first. He kept his flesh and bones together with the Dark Side. But if limb-regeneration hadn't been replicated by anyone else over the next 4000 years (especially by the Sith), then it's doubtful Sion did. well remember what nihilus became...

maybe the teaching were lost at malachor5

Jbill311
Whoever yelled at me for the one smiley should be all over this. Whether or not DarkSerpent is consciously trying to provoke us, the levels of idiocy have surpassed even the Off Topic Forum's talent for trivial drivel.

DarkSerpent
Whoever yelled at me for the one smiley should be all over this. Whether or not DarkSerpent is consciously trying to provoke us, the levels of idiocy have surpassed even the Off Topic Forum's talent for trivial drivel. you got yelled at for one smiley... damn

Tangible God
well remember what nihilus became...

maybe the teaching were lost at malachor5 Nihilus wasn't taught to become what he became, he simply became it. He was a wound in the Force.

And maybe Sion was taught, maybe it was a natural gift for him. Supposition only.

DarkSerpent
Nihilus wasn't taught to become what he became, he simply became it. He was a wound in the Force.

And maybe Sion was taught, maybe it was a natural gift for him. Supposition only. LEARNED greatest of the sith TEACHINGS.. rather obviuos to me

DarkSerpent
kreia=betrayal sion=pain nihilus=hunger

Jbill311
Congrats on yet another double post. Feel free to find the exact quote from KotOR 2 saying that it is the 'greatest' of the teachings. I think that all three of the triumvirate were caused by Malachor. Each of them derived their teachings from that battle. (I think. I'm almost ready for a 19th playthrough. Then comes the TSLRP mod.)

DarkSerpent
Kreia said it and it was those loading screens

Tangible God
Kreia said it and it was those loading screens You're a moron.

DarkSerpent
You're a moron. bashbash tsktsk still canon

Jbill311
Not cannon. Kreia is not a cannon source. Half (probably more) of what she says is her being needlessly cryptic, half is her being a manipulative *****, and half is her not having gotten any since the dawn of time. You can safely bet that almost everything she says is a ploy to get the Exile to do what she wants.

DarkSerpent
You can safely bet that almost everything she says is a ploy to get the Exile to do what she wants. Which is her(atton is the third)

Jbill311
I don't understand. "which is her-" her what?

DarkSerpent
I don't understand. "which is her-" her what? to DO her... such an obviuos innuendo rolling on floor laughing mad embarrasment sad

Kotor3
Wow, after the beaten I took in the Star Forge empowered Revan thread I am surprise to see all these assumptions concerning Sion.

I will say it again, simply put, there is NO WAY SION CAN DEFEAT YODA!

Jbill311
I gave up innuendo to understand the teenage mind, and Sarcasm to better understand Irony.

Yoda would outduel and outpace Sion without a doubt. Agreed.

DarkSerpent
I gave up innuendo to understand the teenage mind, and Sarcasm to better understand Irony.

Yoda would outduel and outpace Sion without a doubt. Agreed. YOU wood have to give those up to gain the others...

well duh yoda outclasses his scarredass but that wasn't the point

Jbill311
1. Spelling- 'wood' is a noun, 'would' is the word that you were looking for.
2. Sarcasm is a form of irony, therefore giving it up to better recognize irony is ironic in and of itself, granting humor to the statement. Teenagers' minds are occupied with innuendo, so giving that up to understand their minds is contrary to what your expectations of reality would suggest- Irony.
3. If Yoda vs. Sion wasn't the point, what was?

DarkSerpent
1. Spelling- 'wood' is a noun, 'would' is the word that you were looking for.
2. Sarcasm is a form of irony, therefore giving it up to better recognize irony is ironic in and of itself, granting humor to the statement. Teenagers' minds are occupied with innuendo, so giving that up to understand their minds is contrary to what your expectations of reality would suggest- Irony.
3. If Yoda vs. Sion wasn't the point, what was? that he could not kill sion but more skill

Kotor3
I had the same question.

The only thing we know about Sion's ability is that wounds that would otherwise be fatal would not kill him.

Sion was a walking corspe who was held togther by the force. This does not mean he could re-attach body parts. If someone was strong enough in the force to separate his body parts I'm sure he would die.

The exile is no Yoda or Revan.

Enyalus
DarkSerpent: Stop posting.

KOTOR3: Most of us have already reached the conclusion that Sion would not be able to indefinitely, as each lightsaber strike would burn away more and more organic tissue.

Jbill311: Want to talk about penises?

Faunus
2. Sarcasm is a form of irony, therefore giving it up to better recognize irony is ironic in and of itself, granting humor to the statement. Teenagers' minds are occupied with innuendo, so giving that up to understand their minds is contrary to what your expectations of reality would suggest- Irony.... Whoa.

Totally blown away, dude.

Schwarzenegger

Jbill311: Want to talk about penises? How about vagina's? messed

Faunus
Vaginas. No apostrophe.

That's right.

Schwarzenegger
Did it for the sake of doing so. But meh who cares.

Kotor3
I have not heard decent reasons as to why Yoda would be able to defeat Exar Kun or Bane at there peak. Exar Kun as a spirit was able to hurt NJO Luke. I am sure he can perform the same technique or Yoda.

Enyalus
Good thing Kun won't be fighting as a spirit, then, right? And its already been stated that Luke was distracted at the time.

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by Kotor3
I have not heard decent reasons as to why Yoda would be able to defeat Exar Kun or Bane at there peak. Exar Kun as a spirit was able to hurt NJO Luke. I am sure he can perform the same technique or Yoda.
That wasn't NJO Luke that would be JA Luke, the reawakening of Exar Kun was over decade(14 years?) before the Vong war and the NJO series begins.

Kotor3
Originally posted by Elite Hunter
That wasn't NJO Luke that would be JA Luke, the reawakening of Exar Kun was over decade(14 years?) before the Vong war and the NJO series begins.

Enyalus and Elit, thx.

JA Luke is stronger though than Yoda correct? I am sure Exar Kun would unleash force attacks other than force lighting. My point is that Exar Kun I believe would use or may know dark techniques that Yoda is unfamiliar with.

Waiting to hear if that sounds correct.

Enyalus
JA Luke is stronger though than Yoda correct? I am sure Exar Kun would unleash force attacks other than force lighting. My point is that Exar Kun I believe would use or may know dark techniques that Yoda is unfamiliar with.

Waiting to hear if that sounds correct.

Yes. JA Luke is stronger than Yoda. Dark Techniques such as...? Besides his Sith Amulet blast, which makes him lose his mind if he uses it more than a few times...

Lightsnake
Then you haven't been listening. Kun as a spirit had to get Luke in the center of his power, distract him and attack him on both fronts with Kyp. JA Luke, btw, not NJO Luke, FAR from Luke's peak.

So, unless Kun is going to face Yoda on Yavin 4, distract him with a student, force him to hold back a great deal to prevent from hurting said student?

You can go on about these 'unfamiliar force techniques' but Yoda's the one who's spent 900 years or so learning how to fight the Dark Side and given that he's one of the few Jedi Masters who accessed Sith Holocrons in order to learn about their techniques, then it's a safe bet he knows quite a bit. Unless you wish to argue Kun's six months of study exceeded Palpatine's decades in quality.

Kotor3
Yes. JA Luke is stronger than Yoda. Dark Techniques such as...? Besides his Sith Amulet blast, which makes him lose his mind if he uses it more than a few times...

I did not know the Amulet would do that to Kun. I guess Kun won't use the same technique on Yoda that he did on JA Luke.

I mean Yoda has proven to resist all kinds of dark techniques such as force lighting and force choke, the only two known dark techniques that I have seen used in the PT era. big grin

Kotor3
Then you haven't been listening. Kun as a spirit had to get Luke in the center of his power, distract him and attack him on both fronts with Kyp. JA Luke, btw, not NJO Luke, FAR from Luke's peak.

So, unless Kun is going to face Yoda on Yavin 4, distract him with a student, force him to hold back a great deal to prevent from hurting said student?

You can go on about these 'unfamiliar force techniques' but Yoda's the one who's spent 900 years or so learning how to fight the Dark Side and given that he's one of the few Jedi Masters who accessed Sith Holocrons in order to learn about their techniques, then it's a safe bet he knows quite a bit. Unless you wish to argue Kun's six months of study exceeded Palpatine's decades in quality.

Sorry for the double post but Yoda spent 900 years learning how to fight the dark side? That is a long time to spend learning and still not be able to defeat Sidious.

That example alone shows that decades of quality learning does not constitute a win.

Enyalus
Sorry for the double post but Yoda spent 900 years learning how to fight the dark side? That is a long time to spend learning and still not be able to defeat Sidious.

That example alone shows that decades of quality learning does not constitute a win.

Well, he's got ya there, LS. wink

Faunus
Yes. JA Luke is stronger than Yoda.Proof of this? And I don't mean in raw power, but as a combatant.
Such as the Sith amulet blasts, the "ebony lightning" he uses through Kyp Durron, the red bolt he immediately floored Aleema Keto with, whatever power he used to kill Odan-Urr, his Force lightning, and the creation of dark side phantoms to destroy Luke's inert body. Not to mention the amplified telekinesis granted to him by the amulets on top of his own "" (from "immensely powerful"wink, his mental manipulation of tens of thousands, maybe hundreds of thousands, of Senators simultaneously while he walked up to the Chancellor and reduced him to a wreck with his mind control, and his complete immunity to Odan-Urr's Force-sever technique.
This is bullshit, really, as nothing of the sort happens. He instinctively calls upon the amulet in a rage while uttering some sort of Sith chant, and starts blowing up everything in sight. The amulet is stated to amplify his rage a hundred thousand times, and it's discharge grows progressively stronger until he stops firing it. He then notes that his hand is burned, but he feels no pain, and that he was beginning to lose control of his power.

Considering how much he advances during his time on Yavin, it's a safe bet that he'd have learned to control it by the time of his destruction.

Enyalus
Proof of this? And I don't mean in raw power, but as a combatant.
Such as the Sith amulet blasts, the "ebony lightning" he uses through Kyp Durron, the red bolt he immediately floored Aleema Keto with, whatever power he used to kill Odan-Urr, his Force lightning, and the creation of dark side phantoms to destroy Luke's inert body. Not to mention the amplified telekinesis granted to him by the amulets on top of his own "" (from "immensely powerful"wink, his mental manipulation of tens of thousands, maybe hundreds of thousands, of Senators simultaneously while he walked up to the Chancellor and reduced him to a wreck with his mind control, and his complete immunity to Odan-Urr's Force-sever technique.
This is bullshit, really, as nothing of the sort happens. He instinctively calls upon the amulet in a rage while uttering some sort of Sith chant, and starts blowing up everything in sight. The amulet is stated to amplify his rage a hundred thousand times, and it's discharge grows progressively stronger until he stops firing it. He then notes that his hand is burned, but he feels no pain, and that he was beginning to lose control of his power.

Considering how much he advances during his time on Yavin, it's a safe bet that he'd have learned to control it by the time of his destruction.

Oh, damn. You took KOTOR3's side? lol, I quit.

I have one question, because I haven't read the arc (or novel?) that Kun severs Luke's spirit from his body - is JA Luke before or after the Dark Empire series? DE is six years after the Battle of Endor.

Lightsnake

That's an example of Palpatine's power, not Yoda's deficiency. And again, are you going to tell me, for even a second that Palpatine, the heir of the most powerful line of Sith Lords, with access to decades worth of knowledge of the Holocron of somebody who not only had all the knowledge Kun did, but more besides, with access to other Holocrons and the very spirits of Kun's forebears, is going to be somehow less knowledgable than Kun who had access only to sources from Sadow and six months to study it?

And for that record, do you see Bane using any of the amazing Sith Powers he learned from Revan's holocron beyond Force Wave or lightning in melee combat?

Lightsnake
Oh, and Enyalus, it's after DE. But again, circumstances worked out to Kun's favor. If he had a prayer of taking Luke in that form, even after Gantoris's energy, he would have.
It's worth pointing out in a direct confrontation, Exar's spirit isn't really worth much in a fight when an opponent is ready for him as SW Galaxy showed us.

Now, a living Kun is a different animal entirely, of course. I don't think Faunus is siding against Yoda so much as pointing out Kun's powers and abilities.

Faunus
Oh, and Enyalus, it's after DE. But again, circumstances worked out to Kun's favor. If he had a prayer of taking Luke in that form, even after Gantoris's energy, he would have.He did almost kill him, and would have it weren't little random Solo children using lightsabers with the guidance of their disembodied uncle.

Seriously.
Yep. He's a formidable, if rather poorly defined, character. They should re-do the TotJ and GAotS stories, sans the amulets and star-destroying ships, and vanishing Jedi Masters (that's Qui-Gon's territory). Hell, I've only read two post-RotJ stories (Truce at Bakura and Traitor) but that whole era needs a reworking. Traviss needs to be fired.

Enyalus
I don't think Kun has any chance against a post DE Luke. I wanted clarification because Faunus asked me for proof that JA Luke would be a more skilled combatant than Yoda.

If Yoda was only able to stalemate ROTS Sidious in a duel, and Luke ended up beating DE Sidious in a duel (with possible battle meditation from Leia - that's speculative), then it should be safe to say that JA Luke, which is post DE, should be able to defeat Yoda in battle as well.

Lightsnake
He did almost kill him, and would have it weren't little random Solo children using lightsabers with the guidance of their disembodied uncle.

Seriously.
I was more referring to before the little rooftop debacle.

Really? Only two? I would've thought you;d have read NJO and LOTF at least. And yeah, I do rather agree that those eras need redoing...If only to clear up all the continuity errors

And unfortunately, Traviss keeps making money through her Jedi hating, Mando fangirling nonsense. Did you read this amazing criticism a guy at TFN did on Revelation?

As for Kun and Yoda...I'd give Yoda a slight edge as unlike Odan, he's actually remotely useful for anything else but 'sit there and look wise.' Maybe it's just KJA's wriitng, but Odan in GaoTS takes the cake for being 'most useless Jedi ever'...and help the title until Coleman Trebor was shot by Jango Fett

Kotor3
That's an example of Palpatine's power, not Yoda's deficiency. And again, are you going to tell me, for even a second that Palpatine, the heir of the most powerful line of Sith Lords, with access to decades worth of knowledge of the Holocron of somebody who not only had all the knowledge Kun did, but more besides, with access to other Holocrons and the very spirits of Kun's forebears, is going to be somehow less knowledgable than Kun who had access only to sources from Sadow and six months to study it?

And for that record, do you see Bane using any of the amazing Sith Powers he learned from Revan's holocron beyond Force Wave or lightning in melee combat?

That is my point Lightsnake. Yes it is an example of Palpatine's power as the same could be said of Kun who advanced so quickly in the time he did. If Kun was alive in flesh as long as Sidious was then lets see who would have been more powerful.

Of course that did not happen so it is not up for discussion. The statement that Sidious knows all of Kun's techniques is a debated topic not fact so do not state it as one.

Faunus
If Yoda was only able to stalemate ROTS Sidious in a duel, and Luke ended up beating DE Sidious in a duel (with possible battle meditation from Leia - that's speculative),The assistance isn't speculative. The nature of it is, but whatever Leia did turned that duel around completely.
No, because again, Luke has no skill. He operates under sheer power alone, and there're maybe five people in the saga aside from Luke who wield power in or above Yoda's league (Starkiller, Sidious, Durron are the ones in mind), and none of them but Sidious possess the skills at Yoda's disposable. The same Sidious who, as of DE, was capable of disarming Skywalker in two moves.

Lightsnake
That is my point Lightsnake. Yes it is an example of Palpatine's power as the same could be said of Kun who advanced so quickly in the time he did. If Kun was alive in flesh as long as Sidious was then lets see who would have been more powerful.
Totally and utterly irrelevant. This is not Kun 'if he had time to get there,' it's Kun as he was.

Alright, let's view Kun's knowledge base: Sadow's knowledge
Let's look at Palpatine's: Bane's knowledge.
Bane's knowledge: All of revan's knowledge, all of Belia Darzu's, all of Freedon Nadd.
Freedon Nadd's teacher: A living, breathing Sadow. Who had access to all of what Kun did for a longer period of time? Nadd. Who had access to even further sources later? Nadd.

Who do you think has the better knowledge base here?

Enyalus
To clarify, by Durron you mean Kyp?

Lightsnake
I'd throw a few more in that list...Bane and Caedus would certainly be near Yoda's league.

And yep, Kyp Durron

Faunus
As for Kun and Yoda...I'd give Yoda a slight edge as unlike Odan, he's actually remotely useful for anything else but 'sit there and look wise.' Maybe it's just KJA's wriitng, but Odan in GaoTS takes the cake for being 'most useless Jedi ever'...and help the title until Coleman Trebor was shot by Jango FettYoda's raw power almost certainly eclipses Odan's, yeah, although it's doubtful that he has more knowledge of the Force. I definitely agree that Yoda would solidly defeat the older Jedi in a Force-battle, and obliterate him in a duel.

Enyalus
Ah, why the hell am I trying to prove that JA Luke is a better combatant than Yoda when all I initially said was JA Luke is stronger than Yoda? stick out tongue

Damn you and your sophistry, Faunus.

Lightsnake
Knowledge wise, it'd be a bit tough to discern, given they're both amazingly old Jedi masters who devoted so much to study...though Yoda made it a point to do some traveling to study with a good deal of Force Sensitive groups.

As it goes, though, I can't see Kun killing Yoda with a wave of a hand. Any thoughts on that yourself?

Faunus
I'd throw a few more in that list...Bane and Caedus would certainly be near Yoda's league.Forgot about Bane, and left out Caedus because I don't recall him exhibiting notable power in the Force - all I know is that he got humiliated by Luke.

Enyalus
Forgot about Bane, and left out Caedus because I don't recall him exhibiting notable power in the Force - all I know is that he got humiliated by Luke.

I'd put Bane w/ orbalisks in Yoda's league. We don't see him much without them, and when we do, he isn't. But yeah, Force-wise, Bane w/ orbalisks would be Yoda-class to me as well. I have Rule of Two, I can post quotes when I get home about his Force Lightning and whatnot. It's certainly more powerful than Dooku's and seems like it rivals ROTS Sidious' in terms of number of arcs and width and strength of the blasts, too.

Faunus
Knowledge wise, it'd be a bit tough to discern, given they're both amazingly old Jedi masters who devoted so much to study...though Yoda made it a point to do some traveling to study with a good deal of Force Sensitive groups.Yoda had a life, though. Odan literally studied for a thousand years. He's like an ancient, alien version of my sister.
No, definitely not. OT Yoda, maybe, since he's about to die anyway, as was Odan, but certainly not the RotS incarnation.

I will say that Kun could easily knock him out ala Sidious, should he get the chance, but it's unlikely that they'll stand there exchanging banter before Yoda gets to demonstrate how shitty his reflexes are.

Lightsnake
Yoda had a life, though. Odan literally studied for a thousand years. He's like an ancient, alien version of my sister.
No, definitely not. OT Yoda, maybe, since he's about to die anyway, as was Odan, but certainly not the RotS incarnation.
Good point. Granted, it might be my extreme dislike for Odan, given Yoda's holocron access...granted, Yoda's battle meditation has never encouraged the enemy to FIGHT HARDER when he's aided a bloodthirsty dictator against them...have I mentioned Odan is an idiot?

Well, say they're prepared for a fight

Enyalus
I still don't see how Kun has a chance against Yoda. Kun, at best, has Force abilities almost but not equal to Sidious. And Yoda was able to stalemate Sidious there.

As for saber abilities, does anyone really want to argue that Kun can, speedwise, keep up with Yoda? Really?

Kotor3
Totally and utterly irrelevant. This is not Kun 'if he had time to get there,' it's Kun as he was.

That is what I said.

Alright, let's view Kun's knowledge base: Sadow's knowledge
Let's look at Palpatine's: Bane's knowledge.
Bane's knowledge: All of revan's knowledge, all of Belia Darzu's, all of Freedon Nadd.
Freedon Nadd's teacher: A living, breathing Sadow. Who had access to all of what Kun did for a longer period of time? Nadd. Who had access to even further sources later? Nadd.

Who do you think has the better knowledge base here?

Never denied Sidious having more knowledge or even debated the topic.

Now can you address anything I did mention?

Faunus
As for saber abilities, does anyone really want to argue that Kun can, speedwise, keep up with Yoda? Really?
Coming from the guy who thinks neophyte Luke can defeat two of the greatest duelists who ever lived?

I highly doubt Kun's quite as fast he is, but he's certainly powerful enough to hold him off and rain hell on the Jedi with his arsenal of Force attacks. And if Yoda tries to cage Kun in like he did Sidious, there's no way he can withstand the amulet blasts.

That said, I see Yoda getting the better of Kun through his ridiculous speed and pulling through victorious more often than not, although not without a great deal of difficulty, depending on how things go.

Lightsnake
That is what I said.

It was essentially a 'But Kun never hit his potential./

Then why argue Kun is somehow gonna pull out momentous techniques to beat Yoda? We know in the force Yoda already has the edge.

DarkSerpent

Unless you are rather queer, you will acknowledge that if Yoda faces sion, he will have to convince him to die somehow. The argument that Sion can't survive in pieces is ludicrous. He is walking around in pieces. Every bone in his body has been shattered, and when the exile faced him with a saber, he survived until being convinced to die. thus, yoda would have to defend until he found some way to disintegrate/vaporize sion. Thank you i argue that for a while they argued a disco...

Lightsnake
As pointed out earlier, you don't have to kill Sion to defeat him. That or, if he knows Sever Force, there goes Sion's chance

DarkSerpent
As pointed out earlier, you don't have to kill Sion to defeat him. That or, if he knows Sever Force, there goes Sion's chance If.. if is good confused roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue embarrasment big grin cool

Lightsnake
Yes, considering it seems pretty damn basic for Master Tholme to do it?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>