Wolverine & Sabretooth Vs. Sandman & Clayface

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

illadelph12
Fight takes place in Las Vegas, NV. Both Logan and Creed have their adamantium.

Discuss.

OneDumbG0
Umm... spite?

Team two.

george '06
team dirt kicks team dogs asses

TheGame17
i dont see how they can stop sandman.

Obsidian Fury
How in the world is Wolverine and Sabertooth supposed to beat them? From my point of view, it's impossible.

Obsidian Fury
Originally posted by TheGame17
i dont see how they can stop sandman.

Or Clayface

KK the Great
Spider-Man accomplishes it all the time. They can't take him out with their claws or anything like that, but the fight takes place in an urban metropolis. They're likely to stumble upon his water weakness eventually.

Obsidian Fury
And once Clayface has smothered them both, then what? Both lack the means to escape while being smothered by either one of the two. Physical strength will do them zero good in this fight.

Juk3n
Spite - the fight even takes place in a God damn DESERT!!

Beating Sandman in a desert? lol Sandman solos.

Eternal Idol
Sandman and Clayface win this every time.

KK the Great
Originally posted by Obsidian Fury
And once Clayface has smothered them both, then what? Both lack the means to escape while being smothered by either one of the two. Physical strength will do them zero good in this fight.

I imagine that's how it would go just about every time.

I just meant to say that it isn't "impossible" for these two to damage Sandman and/or Clayface. Unlikely to happen in time for a win? Certainly.

Badabing
Did someone take over Delph's account?

illadelph12
Originally posted by Badabing
Did someone take over Delph's account?

No, it's actually me.

There's a purpose for this thread as well.

Just consider it a critical thinking exercise.

Badabing
Originally posted by illadelph12
No, it's actually me.

There's a purpose for this thread as well.

Just consider it a critical thinking exercise. How DARE you try to make me think! uhuh

DigiMark007
Originally posted by KK the Great
Spider-Man accomplishes it all the time. They can't take him out with their claws or anything like that, but the fight takes place in an urban metropolis. They're likely to stumble upon his water weakness eventually.

Right. It's what we in the business call a plot device.

wink

Normally in debates, such eventualities are discussed and we happily concede that it's a possibility, though a remote one, and ratify our response to say something like "Team Two 8/10" which accounts for the possibility without sacrificing the fact that Team Two should have the edge without such plot devices.

Still, desert. 10/10 for this, given the location. A water main or two won't do them any good.

KK the Great
Las Vegas is "in the desert" certainly, but the strip isn't exactly a sandbox. I doubt the surrounding desert will come into play much. If anything, being in the naturally hot, dry environment means man-made water sources are more abundant than usual. Large hotel pools alone are found on just about every block.

I think the biggest problem for Wolverine and Creed is that they just aren't the environmental improvisers that Spider-Man is.

illadelph12
http://www.destination360.com/north-america/us/nevada/las-vegas/images/s/las-vegas-strip-hotels.jpg

Viva Las Vegas...

Boy Blue
Clayface is uber powered lately. He's been absorbing people into himself, and growing big enough to dwarf buildings.

He solos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.