DePowered Tyrant vs. Thanos/Darkseid/Mongul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

six6six
-Thanos stood toe-2-toe with DPT and didn't go down easy. With these 3 together, Tyrant definately has his hands full.

-Tyrant gets 1 hour prep while the other 3 only get 5min.

ROUND 1: DePowered Tyrant (like when he fought Thanos)

ROUND 2: 50% Tyrant

(it's pointless and obvious if I were to put FULL Power Tyrant)

Enyalus
Team. Easily.

Mindset
Versions?

fangirl101
Current DS would win alone. Current Thanos has been upgraded. And Current Mongul would at least be able to stalemate Tyrant.

Bouboumaster
1- Team
2- Tyrant

CaptainStoic
This would be a good fight, and could go either way in scenario number one. Tyrant would more than likey kick their butts in scenario two.

Sup3rman1521
Personally, i think team has it both ways

TheBadguy
I like

/borat

Im not sure how it would go, I don't remember enough about depowered Tyrant.

TheBadguy
bump

quanchi112
Originally posted by fangirl101
Current DS would win alone. Current Thanos has been upgraded. And Current Mongul would at least be able to stalemate Tyrant. What has current Darkseid done that makes you think he could win by his lonesome?

Utrigita
In the first Scenario I can see the team taking down Tyrant for a small majority, neither Thanos nore Darkseid are idiots when battling a enemy and Thanos already know roughly what to expect from Tyrant.

In the second Battle however I doesn't see the team standing a showballs chance in hell.

Nihilist
1.team
2.shrughow powerful is 50%compared to depowered?

Utrigita
I would suppose half of full powered... wink

Nihilist
Originally posted by Utrigita
I would suppose half of full powered... wink
tohslaughi understand that.what i meant is,what percentage is dp tyrant power wise.uhuh

Utrigita
I would suppose roughly around one to ten procent, though it's just a shot I'm not having anything solid basing it on, just thoughts.

Galactus depowered him and then sent him into exile and it toke Tyrant eons to regain just a fraction of his strength from my point of view, he then tapped even more from the various orbs so...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.