NEW DBZ MOVIE ! YO, Son Goku and his friends Return !!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BradBalboa
I dont know if everyone has herd of this but to celebrate the 40th anniversary of Shonen Jump, the "Jump Super Anime Tour" will begin in November this year !!
Inculidng all new movie specials of One Piece, and i think bleach death nore etc..and most improtantly DRAGONBALL !!

This moviehas been written by the daddy himself, the man, the myth, the legend AKIRA TORIYAMA !!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!

Its set shortly after the deafeat ( final defeat ) of Majin Buu !!
Apprently there is a new enemy !!!
4 new characters, a Blue Alien and a Red Alien, both wearing saiyan armour, a small yellow alien that looks more liek something of Blue Dragon !!....and...a young Boy who resembels Vegeta !! apprently he is Vegetas little brother.. yes u herd me Vegetas little brother ( the kid looks around trunks age though) and he claims to have been sent to destroy earth !!..by Bardock ???? oooooooook

By the looks of it, this new movie seems like it will be rather good, and im guessing this NEW enemy will have somethign to do with either Frieza, the Super Saiyan Legend, or the Saiyan Tsuffel wars, something along those lines !!

No other info is available at this point, soo please share your thoughts and post any new info you get PEACE !!!

Kero_Co
Wow. That's definitely interesting. Bardock? That's awesome. Maybe it's Turles posing as Bardock, that would be even MORE Awesome.

Neo Darkhalen
Hmm Sayians attempting to destroy a planet, thats nothing new, sounds like these Sayains are still loyal to Frieza, or another relative of Frieza has taken them under his employ, i would laugh if Kuriza was involved.

And on the subject speaking of different colored aliens in Sayain Armor....that brings the Ginyu force to mind.

Neo Darkhalen
Or rather Sayain should i say, sorry for that...i thought you mentioned another one...but there are many different ways to involve him.

BradBalboa
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Hmm Sayians attempting to destroy a planet, thats nothing new, sounds like these Sayains are still loyal to Frieza, or another relative of Frieza has taken them under his employ, i would laugh if Kuriza was involved.

And on the subject speaking of different colored aliens in Sayain Armor....that brings the Ginyu force to mind.

Well there 2 aliens are about the same size as Guldo and look the same apart from one is red and one is blue i think the red one has lips like pikon buts thats it. and the little yellow one ist wearing armour its not a fighter !
forgot to mention, The Young Saiyans name is apprently- Armish Khan !!!

so does that mean vegetas true name is - Prince Vegeta Khan ?
sounds cool lol
i Beleive this new enemy will have somethign to do with the saiyans past and most likeyl something to do with the destruction of the planet vegeta which seems to be the pincile moment in DBZ !! i wonder who or what he is...
well that stuff about Bardock was taken of wikie, it keeps changing, same with the yougn saiyan being vegetas little bro, it may not be true but it was on wikie !

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by BradBalboa
Well there 2 aliens are about the same size as Guldo and look the same apart from one is red and one is blue i think the red one has lips like pikon buts thats it. and the little yellow one ist wearing armour its not a fighter !
forgot to mention, The Young Saiyans name is apprently- Armish Khan !!!

so does that mean vegetas true name is - Prince Vegeta Khan ?
sounds cool lol
i Beleive this new enemy will have somethign to do with the saiyans past and most likeyl something to do with the destruction of the planet vegeta which seems to be the pincile moment in DBZ !! i wonder who or what he is...
well that stuff about Bardock was taken of wikie, it keeps changing, same with the yougn saiyan being vegetas little bro, it may not be true but it was on wikie !

I have a quote here from another forum, but as the poster does state it is unreliable.

this is the post

I heard from an unreliable source that the story would be about a long lost bastard son of Vegeta who used an immortality elixer to maintain his youthful state. To find his father and avenge the destroyed Planet Vegeta, he comes to earth to recruit the remaining saiyans and make his father king, but when the Z-Fighters refuse, Vegeta's "son" brings out his soldiers to force them into submission. It was from an unreliable source.

BradBalboa
hmm well it sounds unerliable tbh.. the bastard son of vegeta sons plausable, but vegeta son or bro whoeva he is, isnt the enemy!!
i cant wait to see who is big grin

Neo Darkhalen
hmm well it sounds unerliable tbh.. the bastard son of vegeta sons plausable, but vegeta son or bro whoeva he is, isnt the enemy!!
i cant wait to see who is big grin

I know it would never happen but i would like it to be Kuriza, just out of the Frieza feel of the two henchmen and the arrival of a new Sayain, it would also be a nice way of connecting the parody of Neko Majin Z to the series.

Ban Mido
Hmm Honestly I was hoping the next DBZ movie was going to introduce some new Saiyans like epically powerful ones and maybe another legendary one since it kinds souded like the legendary super saiyans were a race sometimes :P which would be pretty intense big grin

King Kandy
Does anyone have any actual sources or pics?

Kento
This could prove interesting as its done by Akira.

BradBalboa
Originally posted by King Kandy
Does anyone have any actual sources or pics?

It wont let me upload the picture but heres a link to the wikie page, with the pic and description !!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ Dragon_Ball:_Yo!_Son_Goku_and_His_Friends_Return!!

Pyron_Express
So wait..Bardock might be in this movie? If that's true then im definitely gonna watch this since he was one of my fav DB characters.

Does anyone have any actual sources or pics? http://www.jumpfesta.com/anime/anime-info/index.html

Kento
Wait is that Lunch at Roshi's house in the poster?

King Kandy
Yup. This looks interesting, and it's always good to have more pure saiyans.

Ridley_Prime
apprently he is Vegetas little brother.. yes u herd me Vegetas little brother ( the kid looks around trunks age though) and he claims to have been sent to destroy earth !!..by Bardock ???? oooooooook
Hmm. Now this is an interesting turn of events..

I'm guess maybe Bardock sent him since he knew his son Kakorat wouldn't destroy earth when he looked into the future.

I don't know. Either way, this will definitely be worth seeing if Bardock himself is in the movie, but if it's just another flashback of him we've already seen, then meh.

BradBalboa
yehh i hear you. well hopefully the big B will make an apperance and finnaly get to meet his super saiyan son !! smile

Yoshi Paradise
I dont know if everyone has herd of this but to celebrate the 40th anniversary of Shonen Jump, the "Jump Super Anime Tour" will begin in November this year !!
Inculidng all new movie specials of One Piece, and i think bleach death nore etc..and most improtantly DRAGONBALL !!

This moviehas been written by the daddy himself, the man, the myth, the legend AKIRA TORIYAMA !!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!

Its set shortly after the deafeat ( final defeat ) of Majin Buu !!
Apprently there is a new enemy !!!
4 new characters, a Blue Alien and a Red Alien, both wearing saiyan armour, a small yellow alien that looks more liek something of Blue Dragon !!....and...a young Boy who resembels Vegeta !! apprently he is Vegetas little brother.. yes u herd me Vegetas little brother ( the kid looks around trunks age though) and he claims to have been sent to destroy earth !!..by Bardock ???? oooooooook

By the looks of it, this new movie seems like it will be rather good, and im guessing this NEW enemy will have somethign to do with either Frieza, the Super Saiyan Legend, or the Saiyan Tsuffel wars, something along those lines !!

No other info is available at this point, soo please share your thoughts and post any new info you get PEACE !!!

That's very interesting. I look forward to seeing this movie.

BradBalboa
Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
That's very interesting. I look forward to seeing this movie.

hehe You and me both brother big grin

BradBalboa
according to wikie the young saiyans name is...Table ..... lol

Kento
Well that's a horrible name for a saiyan.

Yoshi Paradise
It might be pronounced differently, such as "TAH-bul" or something.

Neo Darkhalen
And the two warrior aliens are apparently called Abo and Kado

King Kandy
according to wikie the young saiyans name is...Table ..... lol
It's "Taberu."

As in "Vegetable."

Since his dad was Vegeta (or his brother I guess) their names combined make "Vegetable." (Or actually Vegetatable.) Which, as we know, is what Saiyans are named after.

BradBalboa
According to wikie the 2 aliens the red and blue ones are named Avo and Kado ??

Wikie keeps taking info of soo i dont know what is true yet, but it come sout in Nov soo we will soon have the truth !

King Kandy
Daizenshuu says it's "Abo" and "Kado" (in English this would be Avocado.)

Dark-Jaxx
First and foremost, what is the Jump Super Anime Tour?

Magee
Will this only be released in Japanese?

Kento
DBZ is to big for it to stay strictly Japanese I would think. Course by the time it would be released in America most fans would probably have seen it already.

BradBalboa

Vampire Savior
Yea, I'm pretty hyped about this. I herd a few months ago but I had no Idea it was comin to the states. what seemed to be the cover art looks pretty cool, I'm gonna draw it if I can print it out.

yungz22
Im going to watch it i hope i dont get dissapointed though

Pyron_Express
Any new info?

BradBalboa
NEW GUY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I herd a rumour that the blue and red aliens ( avo and cado) fuse to make this guy...
dunno if its true but sound cool big grin

Yoshi Paradise
I wouldn't be surprised. It makes sense for a blue alien and a red alien to fuse into a purple alien.

Endless Mike
Looks like a spikier, purple version of Dodoria

BradBalboa
yehh kinda like Buu/Dadoria kinda person, i doubt hes the big enemy but his probably like 2nd in comand or something..plus i cant see them beign that strong if they are from the frieza era even if they have been traing..so its a mystery who the main villian will be !!

Neo Darkhalen
We shall see soon.

BradBalboa
Tables early design smile

there has been talk of him beign a clone of vegeta/ vegetas brother..and even nephew..which makes no sense haha

cant wit till november XD

BradBalboa
Abo/Avo ..take your pic :P

BradBalboa
Kabo/Kado..
its said that he and his compaion Abo have been running around doing whatever they want since friezas "dissaperance"....

they are clearly remnance of friezas army..well frieza did rule over 700 planets..and we dotn see what happens to his army !!

Kento
Tables early design smile

there has been talk of him beign a clone of vegeta/ vegetas brother..and even nephew..which makes no sense haha

cant wit till november XD Looks like Gohan iif you ask me.

yungz22
Originally posted by Kento
Looks like Gohan iif you ask me.

he does look like gohan

Ban Mido
I hope there is another villain behind all this because If honestly that big purple guy is the best these guys have I doubt they'll put up much of a fight XD. Since these guys are left overs of freizas army (I'm surprised they even know how to fuse, I give them props for that XP) they even look like lower henchmen. Since this is after the buu saga I doubt they'll be much of a challenge cause I'm willing to bet their power level is nothing near what Buus was

Hmmm...I'm willing to bet Zarbon could take them both O_O

I am wondering how powerful that kid is though, I'm doubting Super Saiyan level but I'm going to assume he's fairly powerful for his size?

BradBalboa
hmm well its possible that whilst traveling threw space they forced the yardratians to teach them fusion..or mayeb its a natrual techniuqe there race also knows..and i doubt they are anywhere near Buu power levels,but there could be somethign like they brign all of frieza men with them imagine the z fighters vs trillions of soldiers, wud b cool, and then after that have them fight the new big baddie !! whoever he is..Ako unlicky to be him, doesn tlook the part and hasn tbeen mentioned as it..

..plus with table i doubt hes super saiyan level but ill bet his power levels are fairly high, planet destroyer atleast !!!

BradBalboa
Originally posted by yungz22
he does look like gohan

Thats what i thought, tbh but hes moody like vegeta !!
and looks nothing like gohan as a child

BradBalboa
now according to wikie, the movie is only 30 minutes or so long :/

so muc for 2 hours, that wud hav been sweet !!

Yoshi Paradise
I wouldn't trust the Wikipedia article too much because anybody can edit it.

BradBalboa

BradBalboa
so it seems these new enemies arent all that serious or powerful to boot, and seem to srogn for how they actually look =/
but hey im still looking forward to it big grin

King Kandy
Where did you get that from?

BradBalboa
wikiepedia about 10mins ago...

Kento
Did you really need to post the whole movie??

Endless Mike
So is Table really Vegeta's brother?

BradBalboa
well accordign to this he is =/ hmm...
i reallt dont liek the idea that abo and kado were the ginyu forces rivals, since coolers armourd squad was said to be, i guess this could be counted as their "cannon" rivals, if this movie is considered canon.
same for them being as powerful (together0 as frieza...not a good idea, shame that this so called ne nemy ( aka) cant even match goku in base stage by himself !!!!!

King Kandy
How could Table be Vegeta's brother yet so much younger? King Vegeta died when Vegeta was just a child, so Table should be at most 10 years younger than him, but he looks much more than that.

Endless Mike
Maybe he was in stasis in space or something

BradBalboa
..yeah thats my guess....
or hes from vegetas mother side of the family iunno...

you never see anoyoens mums haha
Gokus?? npe
Vegetas??
Friezas??....

King Kandy
Well Vegeta's mother was a Saiyan, and all the Saiyans died... except Table... If Vegeta knew about Table then why was he always angsting about there being no saiyans?

Endless Mike
He probably thought he died too

Or it's just a plot hole

Pyron_Express
The special is out..But no one can find a download.

And here's Table's theme song :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfo_jBqn_HI&feature=related

jimBOFH
Table? that's not a vegetable name :P

Csdabest
It would be worth my time. If Future Trunks made an appearance

SmashBro
For some reason, the article doesn't show up on Wikipedia.

Yoshi Paradise
Hopefully, the movie will get dubbed in English.

Kento
I just want to see this movie. Dubbed or Subbed

dadudemon
Originally posted by Kento
I just want to see this movie. Dubbed or Subbed

I'm going to see it in Japanese Dolby 5.1. no expression

Csdabest
Man. I want to see future Trunks again stronger than before. Ge was one of the best characters and the reason why the Android and Cell Saga was worth watching

Endless Mike
If anyone finds a download of it, PM it to me

King Kandy
Originally posted by jimBOFH
Table? that's not a vegetable name :P
Vegetable.

jimBOFH
Vegetable.
Fair enough.

Pyron_Express
Hell yeah it's out!
http://www.jumpland.com/animetour/db/index_en.html

Follow the instructions on the bottom to watch.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Pyron_Express
Hell yeah it's out!
http://www.jumpland.com/animetour/db/index_en.html

Follow the instructions on the bottom to watch.
Before I click, is it in english? Please say yes. smile

Pyron_Express
It's subbed.

Yoshi Paradise
I'm tempted to look at it right now, but I can wait a little longer.

Hopefully, it'll get dubbed in English soon.

Kento
I like it. Though if Akira did this it brings up a ton of questions about where Tarble, Gure, Abo, and Kado were during EoZ.

I always would have thought base Goten and Trunks would utterly destroy Freeza.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Before I click, is it in english? Please say yes. smile this one is hq. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxnWl63Avo4

Endless Mike
I liked it too, but since when can 18 sense ki?

Kento
Couldn't she always sense ki?

Endless Mike
No, neither she nor 17 could, that's why they had trouble finding Goku, but 16 could, and 17 was surprised to hear he could, so he had 16 lead him to Goku

Kento
Hmm I was thinking she did it during her fight with Goten and Trunks but she didn't. But its always possible to just assume she learned it in two years.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by psycho gundam
this one is hq. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxnWl63Avo4
Thanks for the Rick Roll.

yungz22
its pretty good i watched it and liked it. Im pretty sure it isnt going to get dubbed just like the Eradication of saiyans special.
one more thing i just noticed Abo and Cado=avacado

Kento
I just realized..There was Lunch (for once not forgotten about) but no Tien. Go figure.

BradBalboa
I just watched the movie

I really licked it, the character had been drawn differently but the shockwaves envoronments etc looked great !! was a realy fun movie, shame king kai, supreme kai and old kai didnt get a word in though sad wa sonly really dissapointed when bits of buildings where fallign down and it ooked ike we would see a decent strength feat, but instead they wud just blow them up.. meh was still a good movie, wud just like to watch it where the vid doesnt keep freezing.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Thanks for the Rick Roll. your welcome smile

Endless Mike
I just watched the movie

I really licked it, the character had been drawn differently but the shockwaves envoronments etc looked great !! was a realy fun movie, shame king kai, supreme kai and old kai didnt get a word in though sad wa sonly really dissapointed when bits of buildings where fallign down and it ooked ike we would see a decent strength feat, but instead they wud just blow them up.. meh was still a good movie, wud just like to watch it where the vid doesnt keep freezing.

I was disappointed too, it seemed like they threw in a bunch of characters just to appeal to the fans who knew them but didn't let those characters actually do anything.

Still, it was pretty good.

Magee

Csdabest
I read from a translation somehwhere on a site I think it was mangahelpers that Akira directed it or help directed it. So I guess this makes it canon. Though there is some unexplanable BS like wtf did Vegeta brohter come from and why is he sooooo weak. And acts like a puss.

Magee
He is probably weak because his dad sent him away and he never had to fight or train. Although that doesn't explain why he likes to have sex with weird alien animal like creatures.

kunglu
Awe man! I can't get this to play on my Mac. Sucks to be me right now! Any other places I can find this?

Kento
Originally posted by Csdabest
I read from a translation somehwhere on a site I think it was mangahelpers that Akira directed it or help directed it. So I guess this makes it canon. Though there is some unexplanable BS like wtf did Vegeta brohter come from and why is he sooooo weak. And acts like a puss.
According to Wiki it's just based off of an original concept by Akira. Though how accurate Wiki is I'm not sure. So I'm not really sure if it would be canon or what.

Also the movie says why Tarble is like that.

WrathfulDwarf
Please do not link torrent files. We don't need or want it in our forums.

Magee
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Please do not link torrent files. We don't need or want it in our forums. Woops, sorry. big grin

Mairuzu
Goten and Trunks were drawn a lot smaller than before

BlackC@
Well, Brad, you should double check that link on the first page, because it DOESN'T WORK.

BlackC@
Originally posted by psycho gundam
this one is hq. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxnWl63Avo4

Congratulations, your level of intelligence and maturity is below that of an IMDB poster.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by BlackC@
Congratulations, your level of intelligence and maturity is below that of an IMDB poster.
Whoa, dude. No need to be that harsh about it.
I saw the Rick Roll coming to be honest, but copied & pasted the link anyway to make sure my assumption was right. stick out tongue
'sides, they wouldn't have this new DBZ movie on youtube (due to copyright bullshit), and even if they were to by some miracle, it likely wouldn't of been uploaded this soon.

Magee
It was uploaded yesterday on youtube but it's crap quality, a google search of the title will lead you to a torrent about half way down the page as you can't watch it on that crappy site shonen site.

Kento
You can watch it on the Shonen Jump site. You just have to download the thing below it to watch it on.

Magee
It does'nt let you load it before watching, it jumps every second if you play from the get go and if you pause it just goes back to the start when your press play, biggest peice of piss.

Kento
It worked perfectly for me and didn't do that when I paused it to answer my phone. *shrugs*

BradBalboa
so did everyone like the movie ?? big grin

Kento
No, Tien wasn't even in it. Though I got Goten and Trunks fighting so I guess that'll have to do.

But really it was pretty funny.

jimBOFH
I thought it was pretty good, although now I just want the series to continue- but i assume this was just a one-off sad

Kento
Give it ten more years. We'll probably have another special then.

jimBOFH
I keep hoping maybe someone will offer him a ridiculous amount of money to do more.
Although...i'd rather have nothing than another DBGT.
Everything about that series sucked- the fight scenes were lame, the characterisation was terrible, everything.

TheBadguy
I don't see him doing more at least not for another ridiculously long stretch. I was shocked he did this. I laughed when I saw him include Lunch. He must have heard all the bvitching over her.

Csdabest
I want future Trunks

Mairuzu
I want this episode in english.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.