HERO HIGH 2 - The Mystery

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MadMel

Matroshka
Akiba looked in the mirror he had. " oook time to teach " His stomach growled " o God not stomach pains please not that !" After Akiba's last encounter with stomach pains looong time ago , in the middle of a fire fight he had craped his pants. Luckily for him there are bathrooms but he still wanted to try and make some sort of impression to the students, instead of just some idiot that cant hold his blatter ! First he taught Mechanics then later in the day he taught Gym. Akiba knew Gym would probably be his good point since he was trained well and knew how to test ones strength and how to get stronger. For mechanics he taught anything mechanical weather it was guns or a engine. It was endless what he could teach in his class. As long as the students were willing to learn. He looked at the clock " ok noo problems" He was trying to get relaxed. He remembered to try act as cool as he could be. He put his phone on vibrate in case Meryl called. He also made sure that his handgun was in a case locked with his stuff. No one could get to it to use it. As for his XM8 Assault Rifle he had it in his car

Spidervlad
Vash grunted as the alarm clock started beeping and slammed it down with one hand. It crumpled under his hand.

'Ah shit, going to have to get a new one'

Vash stood up and stretched, opening the curtains in his room to reveal the sun. He picked up his handgun Ebony and raised it up into the air, smiling as he playfully aimed it at the wall. He put it down and started putting on his clothes. When he finally put on his last piece of clothing, a red trench coat, he picked up his sword Reaper in its sheath from a counter nearby. He took the sword out of its sheath and let it gleam in the sun, then spinning and twirling it in his hand. Vash lacked any elemental or outside powers in contrast to the many gifted people in the school, but few people can wield a sword or fight hand to hand combat better then him in this world.

Going to have to check the school around, make sure no physical conflict, and then give the Sword Class a visit to see what their teaching the students in curiosity thought Vash before coming out of his room.

Obsidian Fury
Kitty stood by the vendor machine in one of the school hallways. She was here early. Way early. It wasnt like she had somewhere else to go, and she sighed at herself as she read the prices.

"TWO DOLLARS?! Blasted piece of metal garbage"

She mumbled lots of words silently to herself as she looked at her one dollar. She rolled her eyes and had a look around, seeing no one in the hallway in either direction. She then placed her two hands over her one dollar, and with nothing but a flash did she have two dollars. She inserted them in the vendor machine and withdrawed her sandwich, getting working on it right away as she started walking towards her first class, which would be sword fencing, fighting, training or whatever the course was called.

Matroshka
(( ignore my last post )) Akiba was fast asleep in his bed when all of a sudden he heard " JOHNNY GET YOUR ASS UP !" He shot up " O ... morning Meryl" She pulled him out of bed " dont hi Meryl me you gatta get to the school !!! " Akiba remembered " O DAM YOUR RIGHT !!!" In 5 minutes he got dressed. He then rushed to his gun room and secured his two weapons. A hand gun he keeps secured and his Assault Rifle he keeps in his car in case. He was stumbling out the door almost tripping over himself. " Love you Meryl" He kissed her and ran out the door. " LOVE YOU TOO AND DRIVE SAFE FOR GOD SAKES" Meryl screamed.

Akiba put the XM8 Assault Rifle in the back seat and got fasend in. He hit the gas and skidded off. After a while of speeding past changing stop lights he reached school terrirory alive. Once he reached the parking lot he parked in his spot. He noticed that Vash was there already. Once he saw Vash walking by he ran up to him out of breath " Hey Vash !" Akiba noticed his own pistol was hanging out. He descretley put back in the holdster and made sure his vest was covering it.

Spidervlad
"Hey Akiba! In a rush aren't you? I don't think we have to do much. You know, just make sure no one gets killed. And Honestly, what are the chances of that." answered back Vash, walking with Akiba into the halls.

"And also, if anyone asks, we are the elite palace guards of hero high, alright? Sounds more impressive and fancy."

Matroshka
Akiba smiled " sure does and i like the sound of that" Once he caught his breath he started to look around. He was remembering when he went to school. The hustle and bustle he went threw. " gatta tell ya im glad im not a student , good to know im a authority figure here. At my last job i was always rushing to keep up but this , i got a GOOD feeling about this place" He put his foot on a chair and pointed toward the celling " there shall be 0 deaths with me around !" He acted a little too dramatic

MadMel
"unfortunately the chances of dying students are bigger than you think" andrew said sadly as he walked past the two guards..he lobbed a paper in their direction - UNEXPLAINED STUDENT DEATH AT HERO HIGH
"tragic..i knew that girl..she was a amazing..and i honestly thought she was immortal, what with instant regenration powers - funerals next week" andrew said as he walked off..

Diamond Kisses
Meo Lightess with a simle walked onto the school yard on all four, having a look around as she walked. Her tail was pointing straight upwards and her backpack was steadily attached to her back, so it wouldnt fall of in case of any reckless climbing or jumping. As she reached the entrance, she looked upwards and noticed that on the second floor was a window open. How convenient, as her locker was on that level. She ducked before she shot herself up to the second floor with a single mighty jump and crawled in trough the window. She jumped then up on top of the lockers placed along the hallway and walked on top of them towards her own, her tail curling and her ears wiggling, and peered for it.

Spidervlad
"Lets hope" laughs Vash as he sits down in a chair nearby.

"There's this teacher here, I heard she can negate people's powers. That's an extraordinary power. I mean, I have magic resistance, but I'm not even sure if it can protect me from that. Kind of creepy if you ask me, I would feel uncomfortable around a person like that. Might need to straighten things out with her later, if my magical resistance can defend me from my powers being taken away. Then I'm going to visit all the combat classes. You know, the sword class and fencing and stuff. To see how their doing in those areas."

Spidervlad
~Posted that before I saw MadMel's post, count it as before it~

"What the ****?" exclaimed Vash as he grabbed the paper.
"This might not be as easy as we thought it was."

MadMel
andrew stopped walking..."can you two guys do me a favor??...if any police try to investigate, send them off..i dont want any more attention drawn to this school"

Spidervlad
"We got it Andrew, we'll make sure they get the message" replied Vash.
"Did you find a body or is she just... missing?"

~im off for night~

Diamond Kisses
"Miss Keys": One of the stutend greeted her as she walked down the hallway, and she nodded towards him with a smile. In her arms, she held a couple of books against her chest and a handbag hung down her side from her shoulder. She adjusted her glasses as she looked upwards, seeing three of the other staff members- Vash, Andrew and Akiba according to the staff papers that she had studied carefully. The past week, she had gotten barely any sleep as she had studied the papers of every teacher and student the school has. She had studied each and every one of thems powers, backgrounds and possible grudges. She had read up on specifications on each power, knowing exactly what she was dealing with. Her motto in life was probably 'come prepared'.

She smiled as she met the three in the hallway, stopping and backing up against a locker to not get in their way as they walked. She adjusted her glasses once more before she spoke: "Greetings, gentlemen"

Matroshka
"Your right........ well im sure we will be good enough to save peoples lives" He looked at the paper. "Man now im really glad i have my XM8 around." After got done talking about the teacher he laughed and said " well my wife could proabably do some damage too Meryl a touch one but to mess with ones power ? i mean really i got my good tactics to rely on , im sure as long as we dont piss her off we will be all good " He smiled. " Later if you dont mind id like to join you but still need to keep an eye out for problems" Akiba felt a pain in his stomach. Then a kind of feeling that even he was not safe. Akiba tryed to calm himself so no one would notice that hes nervous. He heard the greeting and turned around " h.hello " He said smiling nervously.

MadMel
((cya spidervlad))
"we found.......whats left of her...oh, hi miss keyes" andrew said quietly, before entering his classroom..

Spidervlad
"God, thats horrible" replied Vash to Andrew.

He stopped and turned towards Alice, giving an Akiba shut up we weren't talkin about her look. "Good Morning... Alice Keys, is that correct? The name's Vash"

Diamond Kisses
"Alice Key, but yes, Keys works too. Indeed, and you are Vash Genidus, the keeper": Alice smiled and looked at them, and nodded goodbye to Andrew who entered his classroom to have biology if she didnt misstaken. She adjusted her rebellious glasses yet another time and looked at the two remaining guys: "Dont sweat. My.. ability.. is a discussable matter. It doesnt take a genious to tell what you guys were talking about, but it's alright, I dont mind": She grinned.

Matroshka
(( g'night everyone i needs to sleeps ! D= ))He smiled and noted what Vash was saying. Akiba must have looked like he was sweeting bullets. He then remembered what Meryl told him "when you nervous think of me " He thought of Meryl and coming home to her and he felt himself relaxing. He heard about the cop comment. He thought it was a bit fishy but didnt wanna question it. When Alice said she knew he thought " dammit no !" He took a deep breath and looked at his watch >.<

Spidervlad
Vash smiled, unfazed. "You seem to know us very well. There was one thing I was dubious about, how long does the negation of powers last? And would it be able to break through a magical resistacne that is... similiar to say mines?" asked Vash

Diamond Kisses
"It's fascinating really, and thanks for asking. Your resistance to magic will be of no use if you have the desire to shield against the negation, as the ability itself is not magical in any way. It is purely biological, altering the biochemistry and atoms surrounding you as well as flowing trough you. You wouldnt have to worry, though, as you are here to protect the likes of me and not fight me": She smiled at Vash, before turning towards Akiba with a grin. They were both guards after all. She brushed the hair that had slid down over her eyes away and she leaned up against the locker behind her: "The effect, of course, lasts as long as I remain focused on the subject- or subjects. It isnt a very strainful process, so I can keep it up often as long as necessary"

MadMel
"sorry came back for the paper" andrew said as he walked out of his classroom.."and really? i was guessing that you power was a limited form of mind control - supressing the subjects subconcious so that the subject cannot mentally access their powers..but i was kind of close"..andrew took his paper, but stayed where he was..none of the students were here, so he had time for a chat..

Spidervlad
"Yes, but how well can you control this power? Most users of such powers that are so alike to mind control cannot multi-task very well while doing so. However a few I have met can... Judging by your knowledge and intellectual abilities I would guess that you can?" asked Vash smiling and raising an eyebrow.

Diamond Kisses
"You are partially right, Andrew. I am surpressing their biological access to their power, as well as effecting the chemistry in their mind to cut the power of on both ends. The only case I've stumbled across that I havent been able to effect, is that of cyborgs- them being more machine than man": She smiled at Andrew before turning back to Vash: "I can target numerous simultaneously, covering several people of my select with only one hand. I can also create areal sections of negation, such as domes or certain zones. So the answer is yes, I can multi-task. I normally prefere not to use my ability, since a lot of times it is not required in order to solve a problem. I cant exactly say it's a popular thing to remove ones powers"

Spidervlad
"Nice" chuckled Vash "That's why you never rely completely on your powers." He leaned over against a wall nearby and tapped his boot against the floor.

"Gains respect from students thought, does it not? And breaking up a fight here would be a lot easier for you then most people. That makes you a great teacher. Now I see why Andrew treasures you as a teacher so much"

MadMel
"well now you have stumbled accross the second" andrew said, grinning.."my atoms and biochemistry simply cannot be changed..unlike the DNA structure of almost everyone on earth, which once created stays that way, my DNA structure is in constant flux, alternating between different sequences at pure random..even if you could alter my biochemistry it will instantly revert back to normal.."..
andrew turned to vash.."its why i asked her to sign up here"

Diamond Kisses
"The worst thing that happens to someone, is when they start relying on their powers too much. I'm trying to avoid that, but I sometimes also use that against people that are too certain about themselves. It's a lesson some have taken good use of": She smiled, facing Vash where he stood: "Indeed, it is the perfect place for me and my powers, although I do hope I was accepted because of my various areas of knowledge as well, rather than just my ability to prevent fights"

Alice turned and raised her head, discovering the balancing catgirl walking on top of the lockers across the hall with her tail up in the air. As the girl came closer, Alice sighed, rolling her eyes: "Meo Lightess, get down from there. Use the floor": She commanded, with a relatively assertive voice. She was met by the catlike eyes in a rebellious manner, by the catgirl who had no idea who Alice actually was: "Make me": Meo taunted with a grin, and she kept on going.

Alice turned to meet the eyes of Vash and Andrew with a smile: "Alright, observe": She advised and lifted her hand towards the rebellious catgirl. She did nothing more than to have her hand in the direction of Meo, and the girl started losing balance: "The cat depends a lot on the tail to keep its balance where it normally shouldnt be able to go": Suddenly, the tail of Meo was pulled inside her body, her ears folded in and transformed into human ears and the teenager fell down from the locker onto the floor: "EEP!": She uttered just before impact, and with a thud landed on her butt. As Alice then lowered her hand, the tail grew back out and the ears retook their natural shape.

MadMel
andrew didnt think the display of power was entriely neccessary, but he really couldnt complain, given as he was one of the most lenient teachers in the school.."meo, what class do you have?" he asked the catgirl..
as he asked, several students piled up oustide andrew's classroom.."doors open guys...go in and get your stuff out"...as the students walked in a scanner ran over them, analysed their biological makeup as a nearby PC took the information, searched the student records and added the names of the entering students to the class roll call..

Diamond Kisses
"That tickled": Meo giggled and took a grip of her regrown tail, wiggling with her ears as she studied it in fascination. She used her two hands to feel if her ears were the way they were supposed to be, and she circled on all four before standing up straight when spoken to: "It might be biology, but I wouldnt bet my allowance on it. I will have to check": and with a leap of twenty feet did she land by her locker and started twirling with the combination.

"That will do her more good than harm, Andrew": Alice said with a smile, having analyzed his facial expression in the matter: "I've read up on Meo a lot. She's a fascinating girl, and half-cat. I wouldnt have done what I did if I hadnt read up on her. She's a curious soul, with a curious body. Having her tail disappear will go as far as even amuse her. Dont sweat Andrew, I'm no power abuser. Remember that I am a psychologist too. I know what I'm doing"

MadMel
"very well...meo, if you do have biology, just go to my room..miss key, ill see you later"..andrew walked into his classroom and looked at the group of assembled students, beofore looking fondly at the large flowing screen behind him...
these were the very latest in video display technology, co-created and patented by andrew and blayze..the screens were 100% water, suspended in mid-air by gravity devices which could be manipulated to make the screen move around the classroom, or even switch between 2D and 3D imaging..andrew had personally altered the molecular structure of the water so that when small electrical charges ran through the gravity lifts into the water itself, the individual water molecules on the screen would change colour depending on how much electricity pulsed through them..this meant the the picture was of perfect quality, as water was an unmatched source of flowing molecules..they were extremely energy effeciant, capable of running off static electricity alone..in short, a miracle of modern science..
using the room computer he logged in and loaded a text file containing a few lines of theory.."if you can copy this down - it'll only take 5 mins tops - then we can get to the fun stuff"..the student nodded, with much muttering and pointing at the water screen, and started writing..

Becci
Like a dark cloud of thunder did Miley Hanson walk rapidly trough the schoolyard and litteraly trough the people that got in her way. The cardboard which she used for a bed had of course been taken by some thug or something while she was out walking yesterday afternoon, forcing her to use a parkbench. To no surprise, it had been raining during the night and she woke up as wet as a newly bathed frog. Not only that, but the books in her bags too had gotten wet and had not yet dried, even though it was a beautiful day.

"Out of my way" She commanded, even though it did not matter if they were in the way, as she was walking right trough them. Which of course spooked the majority of the people majorly. Dripping wet did she enter the school, walked straight forward and in trough the lockers and the big wall in front of her, reaching another hallway on the other side of the wall. She appeared near the adults and frowned, with her first class being the boring biology class and everything. She peered the teachers and guards, shaking her head.

"Mornin', Mr. Brok" She growled, walking litteraly trough (By phasing) Andrew, Alice, Vash and Akiba. She reached her hand trough the stomach of Alice and reached into the locker that the teacher leaned against, making place inside it. She then ran her backpack trough Alice as well, and by phasing placed it inside the locker and when she pulled her hands back, she only held the biology book, then walked trough Alice, trough the locker and into the classroom on the other side of the wall.

By now, Mr. Brok had made his way into the classroom, and Miley sat down in the closest chair, placing her soaking wet biology book by her side with a splat and got to work.

Diamond Kisses
Meo curiously scanned every inch of her locker, from an upside down position as she was sitting on top of the locker and looked down into it. She eventually found her schematics of the day and indeed she was right, biology was her first class. How dull. She had hoped for something fun, such as art. Of course, she had to attend anyway, and grabbed the book from the locker and closed it. She walked over a couple of the lockers, before making a leap across the hallway to the lockers on the other side and made her way towards the classroom. She grinned at Alice tauntingly, her tail and nose high as she walked.

Alice on the other hand did not bother about her. She knew that if she kept taking Meo's powers away, she would start considering it a game. If there was one student in the school that Alice couldnt get restrained with her powers, it'd be Meo. Alice then stared straight ahead as the agressive Miley came trough the wall, walked trough the teachers as if they werent there and even though Alice herself was leaning against Miley's locker, the girl acted as if Alice wasnt even there, having her hands move around trough Alice's body. She didnt want to remove the girls powers despite her behaviour, since she would turn solid inside Alice's stomache, which wasnt a very appealing thought. Instead she let it pass and after only a little while, Miley walked trough Alice and into her classroom.

Alice turned and looked into the wall that the girl had gone trough: "Wow. Not in the best of moods"

Thunder Fox
Lance happened to of been walking down the hall around the time Miley storming around and sighed walking over to the others silently " she is cheerful..." he said calm but drippin with sarcasam

Blayze was a little frantic having over slept was hurrying to organize everything currently cursing lance or whoever made him a teacher hurried out of his room and headed to class room

MadMel
andrew didnt even bother looking up as miley stormed in..he knew who it was.."you do realise that the school has free dorms, right?" he asked..getting up and replacing miley's book with a blank page.."you cant write with this" he added, turning on a small fan heater at the teacher's desk and placing the soaking book next to it..."anyone whos done can go to the lab now, but i wouldnt reccomend touching anything..that is, if you want your fingers still attatched to your body by the end of the lesson"..some of the faster writing students got up and walked to the door on andrew's left, with one or two keeping their hands in their pockets, lest the teacher actually kept something with teeth inside the lab..
andrew noticed blayze strolling past by one of the camera's, which all teachers had access to on their pc..grinning at blayze's obvious frustration, the elemental teacher sent an email to the computer in blayze's classroom, which read - "you know you like teaching, you just wont admit it (:P)"

Mando' Ade
david passed meo on his way up the stairs. she caught his eye for a moment but it was just another of those things. he yawned lazily and found a soda machine. he looked at the blinking price. "one dollar, well how unfortunate." he placed his hand flat against the button that said sprite and sparks flew into the machiune. a can of sprite fell into the catcher and a dime drop into the coin return. "only a dime, hmm, i must be getting rusty." he pocketed the dime and grabbed the sprite. "so wheres my locker." he found it, one of the bottom ones. he sighed and crouched, putting in his combination and opening it. it jammed. after 2 more tries of jamming he heard the bell ring. "ah, screw this!" he fried the lock and pulled the locker open, shoving hiis stuff in and grabbing his schedule. "allright, math." he grabbed a pencil and ran down the hall, forgetting to close his locker.

Seer Q'Anilia
Saleena Maelstrom walked across the schoolyard, keeping a low profile. Well, as low as a 7'2" tall girl can be. Her massive wings rested over her back, and the looks she got as she walked were no different from the looks she had gotten her whole life in the past. Some stared at her with amazement, while others laughed at her. As she reached the school entrance, she cautiously walked inside.

Two girls walked up to her, looking at her from below. They stopped in front of her, giggling to eachother and stopped Saleena in her steps. She looked down at the two as they spoke.

"Hey, cool wings!" One of them spoke.

"Thanks!" Saleena smiled, her face brightening up by the compliment.

"How fast can you fly?" The other girl asked.

"Well .. I .. I can't fly" She said, still smiling but blushing as she did.

The two girls bursted out in laughter, held eachother over the shoulders and pointed at Saleena with a mocking grin "Loser" they then whispered.

Saleena blushed even more, and her smile faded rapidly. The two girls walked away from the scene, laughing all the way. Saleena lowered her head once again. Of course, they were right, but the words did still hurt. Saleena was a loser. She had the most magnificent wings, but no matter how much she flapped, she couldnt as much as lift a feet from the ground. Not only that, but she did not have any powers at all. Her wings was a flaw, and not a power. What good is wings when you can't fly with them? They are just clumsy, big and fragile/sensitive. She sighed as she started walking down the hallway. She did not even know what class she had first.

Shalimar_fox
Janet looked at her wacth"No! Only got an few mintues to reach the medical bay."She began to ran down the halls.*wait why am I running*she thought.

"Hey Janet!Where you off to in such an hurry!"Jordan yelled stand next to the gym.

Janet looked at her brother"Where do you think.I had to go out an get some stuff for the Medical Bay.Now that class is almost in full swing means I'd better move it."

Meanwhile Tori was in an Lab waiting for Andrew to come in with his full class.Her aqua metalic eyes glazed upond those that Andrew had sent in already

jalek moye
Skiv got out of bed and through his arms up strechting them, he had slept in late as usual. He quickly put on his white with blue traditional hooded robe/cloak, and began walking towards his door. As he appraoched the door he lift his hand faced his palm outwards, the door bagn to glow a light blue color then flew right off the hinges. "Ha gotta make sure i fix that when i come back" he said aloud to himself.

He began walking down the school hallways glancing at everything from under his hood, as he walked past his locker it open and his backpack began levatiting closing behind surronded by a light blue energy field. He soon reached the biology classroom and took a seat at an empty desk next to miley; as soon as sat down his right index and middle fingers began to glow blue and snapped them. As soon as the snap sound was made a stranger looking red munaiod with horns appeared next to him with a notebook and a pencil and began taking notes for Skiv, as he put his hands behind his head and feet on his desk and relaxed with a smile.

android217
Jason walked into the high school, late as usual. He snapped his fingers and the light above him died.
"It's too early for bright lights," He shouted loudly. Jason then ran away, into the schoolyard, to avoid trouble for the light. Once he arrived in the schoolyard, he noticed some very odd characters. One of them was a freakishly tall bird girl. He had overheard her saying she couldn't fly. Jason had decided to follow her and wait for a perfect moment to zap her.

After a few moments of watching Saleena walking down the hall, Jason shot a small electricity bolt into her back.

Diamond Kisses
Meo eyed David as he passed her, but padded along on top of the lockers until she reached the biology classroom. She slid down to the floor, still walking on all four, and walked inside. She analyticly looked around, and from the doorway jumped to an empty seat on the third row, although missing the chair and falling splat on the ground. She shook her head and quickly adapted to the situation, slithering herself to the chair she missed and sat down on it. She placed her books in front of her and got started with the work they had been given already.

Seer Q'Anilia
Originally posted by android217
Jason walked into the high school, late as usual. He snapped his fingers and the light above him died.
"It's too early for bright lights," He shouted loudly. Jason then ran away, into the schoolyard, to avoid trouble for the light. Once he arrived in the schoolyard, he noticed some very odd characters. One of them was a freakishly tall bird girl. He had overheard her saying she couldn't fly. Jason had decided to follow her and wait for a perfect moment to zap her.

After a few moments of watching Saleena walking down the hall, Jason shot a small electricity bolt into her back.

Saleena screamed out loud by both the shock and because she was startled by the bolt. The sudden electricity made her drop the books she held in her arms, as they slid down along the floor. In frustration, she extended her wings, and unintentionally sent a student flying when it made impact with the student, having him smash into a locker. With her wings spread wide, she stared at Jason, clenching her fists.

"What's your problem, brightbrain!? Watch it, or else .."

She frowned, before folding her wings back in. She bent down to the ground and started gathering the books and papers of hers that had been dropped to the ground.

jalek moye
Skiv glanced at Meo as she came in and a confused look on his face appeared, after seeing her sit down he dissapeared in a puff of blue dust and appeared next to her. He placed his hands on her desk and leaned forward towards her, he then softly but sternly asked "What kind of creature are you?" with a very confused tone.

Diamond Kisses
Meo with her big eyes turned to observe the man that popped out of nowhere to her side. She had a look around, wiggling her ears. Her tail curled at his question, and she eyed him up and down up close, sniffing him intently: "I don't know. Human, am I? Oooor .. am I a bird? A futuristic robot? Fish? Nah, then I'd eat myself"

Mandos
Derek spent all night at the lab, as it happened a few times in the past monthes. His last experiment was concluant.

''Have I discovered something no one has before'' he asked in a surprised tone.

He was in his final year, and already applied to become a teacher in the next few years. His years at Hero High were shadowed, for he did not talk to alot of people, unless it was to flirt. He spent his time either at the library or the chemistry and biology lab.

He looked up at the time. Damned, he overworked and was late for biology class. Normally, he studied more on his own, with his books he collected, than in classes, he firmly beleived you could get an equal, even better education with only a late fee at the library.
Packing his stuff, he walked in the corridor. But biology class was different. He knew he would know all the teacher would say, but now it was him who needed to talk to her.

He arrived in class and sat down.

''Sorry I am late''.

Derek was an adept of nature. Long ago he discovered a power that gave him the ability to master the four essential elements of this planet, and all that can be derived from it. But that was attained a while back. What interested him was his other side, that of a Lunarian. And today, he had just found out what he was capable of.

''Alice, when you have time, I need to talk to you''.

jalek moye
Skiv stared at her coldly from under his hood that slightly draped over his eyes, he then slammed his fist into the desk. "Im being serious! I've neevr seen what your species is before so tell me before i get mad" his voice became very forcful as he said this and let out a low growl towards her.

android217
Originally posted by Seer Q'Anilia
Saleena screamed out loud by both the shock and because she was startled by the bolt. The sudden electricity made her drop the books she held in her arms, as they slid down along the floor. In frustration, she extended her wings, and unintentionally sent a student flying when it made impact with the student, having him smash into a locker. With her wings spread wide, she stared at Jason, clenching her fists.

"What's your problem, brightbrain!? Watch it, or else .."

She frowned, before folding her wings back in. She bent down to the ground and started gathering the books and papers of hers that had been dropped to the ground.

"Actually my name's Jason," He said with a slight smirk. " And I'll be your bully for this year." He snapped his finger and a lightning bolt danced around his finger. Jason stared at it for a moment before shooting near Saleena's feet. "Watch yourself when you're around me."

ESB -1138
Billy woke up and quickly got dressed. With that he flung his backpack on and headed out into the school. Billy was a very smart student but was pretty lazy in his studies and schoolwork. Instead he would spend his nights off writing and playing the piano as well as focusing his celestial and to keep it under his complete control.

Billy walked down the hallway half asleep. Billy passed by Skiv and Meo but paid them no attention; despite Skiv making a scene. Billy entered his first period class; biology and sat down in the back row. Billy starred blankly at the clock just waiting for class to end. Derek entered and sat down in front of him and still Billy looked at the clock.

Billy was a brilliant student who's ability to learn was only restricted by his unwillingness to work. He was not a devoted student and spent his time in boxing matches whenever he could. He would stay up all night and sleep during classes. Billy's focus slipped from the clock to the back of his eye lids and his head started to tumble onto the desk.

Matroshka
The whole time Akiba was sitting on a bench asleep while Vash was talking to staff. He then woke up abruptivley " o crap ! "He stood up and acted like he was awake the whole time but by now almost everyone probably knew he was sleeping. Akiba then heard a scream " what the hell ?! where did that come from !?" He looked at Vash

Mandos
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Billy woke up and quickly got dressed. With that he flung his backpack on and headed out into the school. Billy was a very smart student but was pretty lazy in his studies and schoolwork. Instead he would spend his nights off writing and playing the piano as well as focusing his celestial and to keep it under his complete control.

Billy walked down the hallway half asleep. Billy passed by Skiv and Meo but paid them no attention; despite Skiv making a scene. Billy entered his first period class; biology and sat down in the back row. Billy starred blankly at the clock just waiting for class to end. Derek entered and sat down in front of him and still Billy looked at the clock.

Billy was a brilliant student who's ability to learn was only restricted by his unwillingness to work. He was not a devoted student and spent his time in boxing matches whenever he could. He would stay up all night and sleep during classes. Billy's focus slipped from the clock to the back of his eye lids and his head started to tumble onto the desk.

Derek turned arround and faced Billiy, on of his good and only friends here.

''What happened to you? Your eyes are as red as mine, and what I did last nights wasn't catholic?''.

He liked Billy, not for the fact that he was a lazy bastard, but because he was smart underneath all this. Many times had he tried telling him to start studying, many times he saw him with one too many hits in the face from boxing.
Derek did not understand that. He wasn't a physical person, if it wasn't for his arms, trained with a bow.

''Well''?

ESB -1138
"Long and boring night. Was out till one in the morning just looking for a fight. Got my @$$ handed to me by some guy named Nat. Big fella; thought I could take him...but I misjudged my abilities. After I dragged myself home I just listened to my Ray Charles CDs till four before finally falling asleep...so about the usual night," Billy replied still half asleep.

Mandos
With a dissaproved nod, but couldn't hold back one laugh.

''Listen, next time I'll go with you. I think I need a break. My brain is about to be knocked-off. Besides, seeing you take shit might cheer me up!'' he said with a little puch on the shoulder.

''Did you hear about the murder that happened not so long ago. I heard teachers speak about it when I stayed late last night, at the lab?''.

Diamond Kisses
Edit

Mandos
(What were you posting about lol)

Seeing that the professor was about to start, he turned arround, hoping she heard what he said to her earlier.

Seer Q'Anilia
(She posted this. She PMed it to me a second later, and it was a good post, so I'm stealing it stick out tongue)

"Actually my name's Jason," He said with a slight smirk. " And I'll be your bully for this year." He snapped his finger and a lightning bolt danced around his finger. Jason stared at it for a moment before shooting near Saleena's feet. "Watch yourself when you're around me."

"What a surprise. Queue up then. You're the third today, and surely not the last": Saleena frowned, picking up her books and papers, squeezing them into her bag even though she had no room. She walked then over to the student she had sent flying into the lockers, bending down and poked him: "Are you alright?": She asked, although unfortunately was he knocked unconcious. She sighed, not surprised at all. Instead she lifted up the unconcious boy, deciding to search for someone with medical knowledge.

"I'm going to get this guy some medical attention. You may bully me as much as you want, but you dont happen to know where the school nurse office is located? I can meet up with you during recess and you can beat me up then"

Diamond Kisses

Mandos
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses

roll eyes (sarcastic) you don't have enough with your cat character stick out tongue ))

The bell was about to ring, the classes woudl start soon, but Derek couldn't wait to show her his new discovery. He walked up to Alice and asked.

''I'm sorry, professor. Do you have time?''

android217
"Or I can shock you now, not tell you where the nurse is, and shock you later," Jason replied harshly. "Now which one do you think I'd like to go with?" Jason pointed both fingers at the lockers behind Saleena. Electricity flew right at her, but suddenly swerved around her and hit the lockers. "Next time I won't miss. Now get the hell out of here."

Matroshka
"Or I can shock you now, not tell you where the nurse is, and shock you later," Jason replied harshly. "Now which one do you think I'd like to go with?" Jason pointed both fingers at the lockers behind Saleena. Electricity flew right at her, but suddenly swerved around her and hit the lockers. "Next time I won't miss. Now get the hell out of here." " shut up and move along !" Akiba stood there staring at him " your not doing anything while im around , you got that kid ?" He stared him straight in the eyes. IF there was one thing AKiba hated , it was bullys

android217
Jason stared back at Akiba with piercing eyes. "I can do whatever I want when you are or aren't here," He hissed. "In fact... What's stopping me from shocking you right now?" All of Jason's fingers lit up. Even his eyes looked like the electricity was dancing around them. "You can move along... Sir.."

Diamond Kisses
"I'm sorry, Derek, can you hold for a moment? I will get back to you soon": Alice had reacted to the commotions outside the classroom, and walked outside. She patted Derek on the shoulder, feeling slightly bad for not helping him imediately. She wanted to deal with the troubles outside first. She exited the room and with her arms crossed walked up at Akiba's side. She looked then at Jason: "There will be no shocking here, Jason. I suggest you do not even try it. Akiba here is employed to keep things straight, and you should respect that. Is it not bad enough that people are dying?": She shook her head and walked over to Saleena, kneeling down by her side.

-

Meo watched Skiv as he slammed his fist into the table: "Woah, cranky. I'm a human, just like you. I'm surprised you even have to ask"

jalek moye
Skiv's eyes narrowed the he leaned around her looking at her backside. "I've never met a human with a tail" he said in a question tone. "Or ears like feline"

Mandos
Derek had patience so it didn't bother him. He went back to get his stuff at his desk. He'll get a time to speak with her after class anyways.

''Hey Billy, I'll see you after class, they're some things I want to take care of at the lab.''

And with that he left the classroom. He did not have any time to waiste. It was his final year. He wanted to perform as best he could.

Diamond Kisses
Originally posted by jalek moye
Skiv's eyes narrowed the he leaned around her looking at her backside. "I've never met a human with a tail" he said in a question tone. "Or ears like feline"

"Well, half-human then. With tail and ears. Human non-the-less. With ears and tail": She looked over her own shoulder, peering her wiggly tail as it curled behind her, and she fought the urge of chasing her moving tail. She turned to the man by her side again, smiling: "Human"

Becci
Originally posted by MadMel
andrew didnt even bother looking up as miley stormed in..he knew who it was.."you do realise that the school has free dorms, right?" he asked..getting up and replacing miley's book with a blank page.."you cant write with this" he added, turning on a small fan heater at the teacher's desk and placing the soaking book next to it..."anyone whos done can go to the lab now, but i wouldnt reccomend touching anything..that is, if you want your fingers still attatched to your body by the end of the lesson"..some of the faster writing students got up and walked to the door on andrew's left, with one or two keeping their hands in their pockets, lest the teacher actually kept something with teeth inside the lab..
andrew noticed blayze strolling past by one of the camera's, which all teachers had access to on their pc..grinning at blayze's obvious frustration, the elemental teacher sent an email to the computer in blayze's classroom, which read - "you know you like teaching, you just wont admit it (:P)"

"I need no charity. I can manage on my own": She frowned and took the paper she had been offered. She looked at it, although had no real desire to write anything right now. She could be in this class all day, but hopefully would she get done before lunch. The bright side was free food, which was just about as much charity as she was willing to accept.

Matroshka
Jason stared back at Akiba with piercing eyes. "I can do whatever I want when you are or aren't here," He hissed. "In fact... What's stopping me from shocking you right now?" All of Jason's fingers lit up. Even his eyes looked like the electricity was dancing around them. "You can move along... Sir.." Akiba remembered when he was picked on in school. He hated it so much he wanted to quit school. To see happening to somone else made his blood boil to the point of were hes not acting like himself. " you can chill out before you get hurt. The school already has enough to deal with , they dont need to deal with some little punk like you" Akiba felt angered.

He couldnt believe he was actually not cowering away. " You shock me and you will be in so much trouble it will make your brain explode" Akiba pulled out a Mantis Doll. It was a gift from snake. With the power to control anyone as long as the 6 string to control them like a puppet didnt break. But it was fragile. The puppet glowed. " Move along now " Akibas eyes narrowed. He thought to himself " O MAN THIS IS SO COOL ! I feel like Snake for once !" He smiled hoping that Jason would stand down.

jalek moye
Skiv stared at meo for a second then raised his right eybrow and sighed "I guess". As soon as he finished his word a cloud of blue dust appeared and he was back in his seat. While sitting down he noticed mileys angry expression, he leaned over towards her "You seem mad? why?" He asked her while shifting his eyes back to make sure his construct was still taking notes.

Mandos
Derek got caught on his way to the lab by other student who were going to use it for a class.

''Damned, it seems my lucky day ain't here yet''.

He turned arround and went back to biology. He sat in front of Billy again, taking out a physics book.

''Maybe I'll saty awhile, instead of utterly wasting time'' he growled.

Looking directly at Miley, he whispered to Billy.

''Haha, seems I'm not the most pissed person in this classroom''.

Quincy
Out in front of the schoolgrounds, a long white limosine pulled up slowly along the student drop-off sidewalk. The windows were tinted to the nearest black - nearly impossible to see who was inside of the vehicle. In the furthest seat to the back, a boy sat, looking at the entrance of his school. The Drivers door opened, and an elderly man with a white mustache walked slowly to the back of the limo. He opened the door for the boy, who stepped out of the car and onto the sidewalk.

"I hope you have a nice day Mr. Capulet sir."

Without responding, The boy with the dark blue hair simply waved his hand towards the driver, and began heading towards his school. His green school uniform was unzipped, and he wore a blue themed camo shirt beneath his jacket. His hands in his pockets, he began walking towards the building.

He walked through the many hallways of the school, as he looked at his schedule of his classes. His first class was (Yeah i dont know what the classes are. So i'll just go to where ever you all are.)

As he approached a large group of people who were standing a little too close to where Mukuro usually kept his books, he overheard several of them mention a recent murder in the school. Without his expression changing, Mukuro spoke up, speaking more to himself than anyone else.

"A girl was murdered here in Hero High? Well, what does that say about the "heroes" who reside here? Or the pointless 'guards' who roam the halls?"

(edit: wait. diamond kisses is in this roleplay? she's back?)

Becci
Skiv stared at meo for a second then raised his right eybrow and sighed "I guess". As soon as he finished his word a cloud of blue dust appeared and he was back in his seat. While sitting down he noticed mileys angry expression, he leaned over towards her "You seem mad? why?" He asked her while shifting his eyes back to make sure his construct was still taking notes.

"I though the wet clothes would make it quite obvious why. Seems I was wrong" She shook her head, not even looking in the direction of Skiv. She started scribble on her paper, with very little enthusiasm and rested on her arm. Biology was a very boring class, which didnt exactly make her day any better.

Mandos
Derek laughed.

''Well, she doesn't seem to enjoy writing today. Let's give her help in solving the problem.''

With a clap of the finger, the paper Miley was writting on took on fire.

jalek moye
Skiv turned back to face Derek, a smile appeared on his face. "I've got one better" Skiv said with an amusing tone; his hand started to glow and with a circular wave the flaming piece of paper became a small camel the size of a notebook. The camel the look at Miley and spit a wad of saliva right at her face, and with a another wave of the hand it became a piece of paper again. He then burst into a brief peirod of laughter.

Mandos
Derek was crying out loud.

''That was a nice little trick. You'll have to show that again one day, maybe on the teacher''

He went to shake hands with Skiv. It's been a long time he haven't seen him. He turned again toward Miley.

''Hey we're sorry. No hard feelings I hope'' still laughing.

jalek moye
Skiv extended his hand to meet derak's with a faint smile still on his face.

"So you're a pyrokenetic?" he asked with the questioning tone

Becci
Originally posted by Mandos
Derek was crying out loud.

''That was a nice little trick. You'll have to show that again one day, maybe on the teacher''

He went to shake hands with Skiv. It's been a long time he haven't seen him. He turned again toward Miley.

''Hey we're sorry. No hard feelings I hope'' still laughing.

Miley's eyes lit up in frustration as she tightly gripped the piece of paper and crumpled it into a ball, standing up from her seat and turned towards Derek. She walked litteraly trough his bench, solidified her hand and grabbed him by the collar, then phased her hand with the paper in trough his stomach, only to pull out the hand without the paper- leaving it inside his stomach.

"Torch it now, angel. I could use the laughter"

Miley was still standing in the middle of his bench, remaining intangible

Diamond Kisses
Originally posted by Quincy
(edit: wait. diamond kisses is in this roleplay? she's back?)

jalek moye
Skiv burst into laughter again

"So what now ur all mad and gonna get revenge on me next" barely getting words out in between the laughs

Mandos
Letting himself fall on the chair next to him.

''Well, the proper term would be geomage I guess. I have a connections with nature's four elemental figures; air, water, fire and ground. Through studying biology and chemistry, I learnt that I had powers to control them and what derives from them. You see, everyhting is, at the core, constructed in the same way, but in different forms. It's only a matter of how you manipulate that form. Right now, I took the core of the air and reformed it as fire. Very simple to understand... but it's a different matter in practice'' he said with a smile.

He presented the physics book to Skiv.

''But there's something else I've discovered about that power. Don't speak of it yet, I want to have a meeting with professor Alice first. But it seems I can also modify the numerous components of physics. I'm studying the formulas to understand them better as an image. I am far from mastering it, and only started training for about a year or so. We'll see how it goes, and if it's a safe power to practice and use. Probably that Alice will not like it''.

He then turned to Skiv with curiosity.

''And what about you? That's no small powers you have there. What does it consist of doing?''.

Mandos
Originally posted by Becci
Miley's eyes lit up in frustration as she tightly gripped the piece of paper and crumpled it into a ball, standing up from her seat and turned towards Derek. She walked litteraly trough his bench, solidified her hand and grabbed him by the collar, then phased her hand with the paper in trough his stomach, only to pull out the hand without the paper- leaving it inside his stomach.

"Torch it now, angel. I could use the laughter"

Miley was still standing in the middle of his bench, remaining intangible

Before Skirv could answer, the paper was in his stomach.

He concentrated for some time, before managing to transform part of the paper in air, making it easier for him to evacuate it later on.

With a smile he looked back at Miley.

''It's good to see you again. Can I say I did not get the... transparence of your anger?''

He laughed a bit.

''Hey! Can't blame me for deciding to live in the streets. I'd offer you half my dorm if you weren't that stubborn. My pal just left Hero High, and I'm stuck into finding a roomate, or I'll have to move in a smaller dorm. I don't want to, I like the space''.

jalek moye
(edit nvm)

Becci
Skiv burst into laughter again

"So what now ur all mad and gonna get revenge on me next" barely getting words out in between the laughs

"No, you're not good enough for me"

Miley shook her head and walked back to where she sat. She then had a seat, staring blankly forward while waiting for the class to progress. Since her books was useless and they had destroyed her only piece of paper, she could do nothing but to stare blankly foward. She sighed and placed her head against the bench.

Before Skirv could answer, the paper was in his stomach.

He concentrated for some time, before managing to transform part of the paper in air, making it easier for him to evacuate it later on.

With a smile he looked back at Miley.

''It's good to see you again. Can I say I did not get the... transparence of your anger?''

He laughed a bit.

''Hey! Can't blame me for deciding to live in the streets. I'd offer you half my dorm if you weren't that stubborn. My pal just left Hero High, and I'm stuck into finding a roomate, or I'll have to move in a smaller dorm. I don't want to, I like the space''.

"If I only had my memory, I'd probably remember a brother out there somewhere to kick your asses. Personally I cant wait untill the killer gets me"

Mandos
Looking right throught Miley, he saw a Skiv laughing.

''So what's your power. Don't keep me waiting. Not after the small camel appartition'' Derek said.

After Miley's comment, he became serious.

''No, I'm sure, Miley. It's not out of pity. You'll still have to pay the rent. But we can share the dorm. That way you'll be dry if I ever pull the fire prank on you again.''

jalek moye
Skiv straigthened his face and put his arms behind his back.

"Where i'm from theres this type of energy we call it magic, but your people would probbly call it some type of cosmic force. basically it allows us to make miraculous inventions and deadly weapons, but in its raw form it allows various abilites when absorbed. I'm one of the people whose body generates the energy in my own blood my father and my master both are like that aswell. Basically as long as im not too fatigued or distracted i can do various thigns from shooting lighting out my fingers to having a creature take notes for me or the camel trick you just saw. So i have various abilites but the more impresive it is the more fatigued i get, if i do too much i wont be able to do anything till i rest."

Skiv sighed and leaned back in his chair, tired of talking after that long explanation.

Mandos
Derek was fascinated, but decided not to ask many questions about this strange power.

''You know, my mother was a Lunarian. I guess what I have couls also be considered a cosmic poer. However, I've never heard of yours. It must be pretty rare. Can you...''

He came closer to where Skiv was.

''Could you kill someone using it? Just take his life, transform him into an apple and eat him. Or something like that?''

jalek moye
A puzzled look aappeared on skiv's face and he began to scratch his head.

"I've never tried, ussally when i kill people its either with my weapon or somtimes lightning or levitating large stones and usesing them to crush them, once applying the energy directly around someones trhoat crushing it. But nope never tried transforming a person into something else my master never mentioned it."

Skiv shrugged his shoulders

Mandos
A puzzled look aappeared on skiv's face and he began to scratch his head.

"I've never tried, ussally when i kill people its either with my weapon or somtimes lightning or levitating large stones and usesing them to crush them, once applying the energy directly around someones trhoat crushing it. But nope never tried transforming a person into something else my master never mentioned it."

Skiv shrugged his shoulders

''Talk about unnatural''. Derek was fascinated.

''I guess we're on the same boat. I'm learning something my mentor will probably not approve. Hope you'll never try it on me'' he said laughing.

Reaching in his bag, he took out a 200 sheets pile and put it on Miley's desk. Seeing she was about to protest.

''Just shut up and take it.''

Relaxing on his chair. Time passed. The teacher was late... again.

Seer Q'Anilia
The man in her arms regained conciousness and she gave out a sigh of relief, although werent that much more cheerful just because of that. She gently placed him on the ground, and after a few momets of disorientation did he get back to his feet and stumbled wiggly away. Saleena watched Jason, but decided to not care. She then recalled that biology was her first class, so she walked trough the hallway to the not very distant biology classroom.

Once she reached the classroom, she had to bend down in order to get trough the doorway, and she had to really withdraw her wings in order to not have them tip anything over. She discovered a seat in the far end of the classroom, with no student in either of the nearby seats. A suitable place for one such as her, and she had a seat in the corner and brought up her books. She eyed the assignment and started working in silence.

jalek moye
Skiv smiled and shook his head
"Derek my master actually would like it if i showed i was able he's not exactly caring for people life." Skiv looked down as he said this

"Also wheres the teacher at"

Spidervlad
Vash chuckled and put a hand on Akiba's shoulder. "Akiba, calm down. It's alright, we should keep your cool" said Vash.

Then he looked over to Jason in a threatening glance. " 'Ace', you don't want to try us. Believe me. Touch that girl with your magic or pretty much anyone else here, and the trouble is going to be on you. She's a stunning figure. Ever seen wings that powerful and a girl with that height? I don't think so. And you have to respect that, not humiliate her or make fun of her about it. Now go on to your lesson"

Mandos
Saleena came into the room, and Derek was stunned.

''Hey Skiv, who's that. I've never seen her''.

jalek moye
"I dont't know, but shes really tall and has wings, so im gonna find out"

Skiv stared at her intriged, then he disapeared in a cloud of blue dust and appeared behind her

"Excuse me but may i ask what species you are?" Skiv has slightly puzzled look on his face as he said this

JacopeX
A smile and hands in his pockets was all Ricardo showed towards the fact that he was over an hour late to show up to his new high school. A School which is blatantly designed for gifted students with certain abilities which was above many beings. He however did not take the fact too well once he heard he had to transfer. Throughout the entire state of New York, There was no acceptance or space for him. Of course, he was not going to believe such a thing. He was just too witty for normal schools, had more shrewd thinking than any student or teacher, and above all, he was a trouble maker.

Ricardo yawns after watching the time. It was so early, yet so late. He purported that he is a hard worker but he would usually sleep through classes. However, due to his high wit, he would ace every exam or paper work with ease. It then became clear he had a gift. But Ricardo had another git that none would ever realize.

Ricardo walked through the entrance after opening the final door with a stomp of his right foot with his hands in his pockets, as a bit of energy filled him within. For now, he knew that he had to get to class. He walked through the halls trying to find he way around this school which already looked to be bigger than he thought. The interiors smelled new and the air felt fresh. He walked by people with attire he was very unfamiliar with. He expected a couple of odd beings but he could not help but chuckle a bit at them. He however noticed some were much more older than he is.

Many voices in his head. He laughed much more.

Diamond Kisses
Alice rose when the man had regained conciousness and smiled, although turned back to Jason: "Go to your class. You will accomplish nothing anyway, for as long as I am around": She shook her head and walked past Vash, placing her hand on his shoulder. Saleena had moved on to her biology class, so the violent activities was over for the moment: "That's one student to keep an extra eye on in the future. His name is Jason Hill, an electricity manipulator. For now, there is no worry. Not for as long as I am here at least. The girl has gone to her class"

Matroshka
Originally posted by Spidervlad
Vash chuckled and put a hand on Akiba's shoulder. "Akiba, calm down. It's alright, we should keep your cool" said Vash.

Then he looked over to Jason in a threatening glance. " 'Ace', you don't want to try us. Believe me. Touch that girl with your magic or pretty much anyone else here, and the trouble is going to be on you. She's a stunning figure. Ever seen wings that powerful and a girl with that height? I don't think so. And you have to respect that, not humiliate her or make fun of her about it. Now go on to your lesson" He looked at Vash and put the matroshka doll away. He took a deep breath and sighed. He knew no one would be stupid enough to mess with Vash and himself at the same time. Akiba remembered that he also had his pistol for emegencys but didnth think he needed it for now. He glanced at Jason. " o ill remember you ya little shit" He said to himself. Once he chilled out he felt like himself agian. RAGE can take over Akiba. He noticed Alice came around as well. He sighed in relief. Now somone who wanted to get killed would only mess with them.

Shalimar_fox
~oh I forgot to let you guys know that when telepath's are using their telepathy we use these ** and not these ""~

Janet sat in the Medical Bay studing an blood sample of one of the students.*Blyze when your done with class I need you down in the Med Bay to updata this program.*

Jordan walled toward his class until he can arcoss Vash."So hows it hanging?Any fights yet?"

Seer Q'Anilia
"I dont't know, but shes really tall and has wings, so im gonna find out"

Skiv stared at her intriged, then he disapeared in a cloud of blue dust and appeared behind her

"Excuse me but may i ask what species you are?" Skiv has slightly puzzled look on his face as he said this

Startling Saleena by appearing behind her suddenly, she spread her wings in fright and smashed it straight into Skiv, leaving him just about enough time to finish his sentence before impact, sending him into the wall on her side. She then quickly turned around, blushing widly and gave herself a facepalm. Quickly did she fold her wings and turn to him, while blushing and took a step forth.

"I'm sooooo sorry. I've had a tense morning"

She knelt to offer him help up by extending her hand for him to grab and to pull him up.

"If I knew, I'd happily let you know"

She forced a smile, although she was deeply humiliated for being such a clot. This was the second person today she had sent into a wall. She hated her wings.

Mandos
Derek came by his friend's side when he got hit, but when he learned it was a mistake, he started to laugh.

''Don't mind it, girl, it's not the first time he got slapped in the face''.

''But we've never seen you here. Where do you come from?''

Spidervlad
Vash smiled back at Alice. "Yeah, me and Akiba will look after him. Seems like a trouble maker" he replied. He then heard another crash behind him. He turned around and looked through the door of the class it came from. He saw the angel girl smash one of her wings into another classmate again.

"Someone needs to talk to her, she sure seems nervous" said Vash. He signaled her to come over to Akiba, Vash, and Alice.

jalek moye
Skiv grunted and swated her hand out of the way, as he stood up he flicked his hands backwards and wall began glowing blue and the cracks sealed up.

"How dare you" his voice was cold and cruel, he moved his right hand infront of him and shaped it like it was squeazing something, the fingers began to glow and before anyone new what was going on a light blue energy ring appeared around Saleena's throat and started to tighten in an attempt to squeeze the air out.

JacopeX
Ricardo walked by, only to find a girl using her wings as weapons. He stood from a distance, staring at the wings. He never in his life seen any type of being other than birds posses wings. He would have to walk away once he has been noticed. But all of a sudden, the victim stood up for himself and began to choke out the girl. He did not know if he should do something.....or just make him let go....mentally. He put his finger to his head trying to unleash an advanced wave from the mind itself as he breaks through the barrier easily and into the counscience of Skiv.

Ricardo telepathically: "Let Go....."

Spidervlad
"What the ****..." whispered Vash before running into the room, grappling Skiv from behind, pinning him down on the floor.

"Calm down! What the hell is wrong with you? She hits you with a wing and you try to choke her?"

Mandos
Derek didn't understand what was happening, but he stopped moving. Something was not right. He could feel distorted energy.

''F=ma, right'' he thought. And he concentrated, seeing the mass crushing arround her neck. He diminished it further and further, doing so to the force, until it dissapeared completely and she was able to breath again. By that time, Vash had put Skiv down.

Shalimar_fox
Janet's head snapped up as she could senes something was happening, yet she only didn't know what.Using her telepathy she began to peak into everyones mind to see what was going on.after about sixty minds she came arcoss Skiv's mind.*What are you doing*

Matroshka
Akiba runs in behind him. Akiba had his hand on his hand on his matroshka. He looked Saleena. Akiba walked over to her " are you ok ?"

jalek moye
Skiv hit the ground hard which made him lose focus and the ring around sallena neck dispeared.

"She did that on purpose i know it, i knew she had to be a Netjer, but i'll let her go for now if you let me go"

Spidervlad
"Look friend, she's pretty distraught. We're going to talk to her, but come on you know better then to fight back a girl that is so insecure and doesn't have that many strong powers." said Vash as he let go off Skiv patting him on the back.

Diamond Kisses
Alice leaned against the doorway, looking inside at the activities. She sighed, shaking her head and walked into the room: "I'm clearly unimpressed, Skiv. She has absolutely no powers whatsoever, yet you take magical force when taking her on. I expected your temper to get the best of you, but I didnt expect you so cowardly" :Alice kept her head raised and watched, believing Vash had everything under control.

JacopeX
Ricardo kept observing what he might be seeing throughout the remainder of his stay here. It was all interesting to him now.....But he needed to watch out for the actions he will commit because one wrong move may as well ignite someones anger here. He walks back and then turns around, walking away.

Matroshka
He glanced over at Shiv. Then back at Saleena. " that wasnt cool at all" HE thought to himself. Even he agrees that hurting a girl like that was very wrong and inapropriate but seeing as Vash had the situation covered there was no more problems.

Mandos
Derek tossed everyone and brought Skiv up.

''What the Hell, we'll talk later''. He forced him down on a chair, and he sat right next to him.

He muttered:

''That isn't Celestial powers, man''.

Seer Q'Anilia
Saleena gasped for air from the choke, being down on her knees for maximum airsupply. She forced a smile onto her face and brushed her hair from her face, as she used the bench for support to get up straight.

"I'm alright. There's nothing to worry about. It was all a missunderstanding. He thought I was hostile. I'll forgive him if he wants my forgiveness, but hopefully will he forgive me. I didnt do so intentionally"

She blushed, keeping her wings very tightly folded, afraid she would smack another person. She would be getting herself a strapping to keep the wings at place, so that she wouldnt hit any more innocent people by accident. It wasnt like she had any use for the wings anyway.

"You can all stop worrying. It was just an accident. All I want is his forgiveness for me smashing him"

Seer Q'Anilia
(Wrong thread)

Mandos
Derek turned arround.

''That's enough excuses, don't you think'' with a grin.

Diamond Kisses
"Derek, I have some spare time now if you wanted to talk. I believe this situation here, as well as out there is sorted out": Alice smiled and leaned against the front table of the classroom.

Matroshka
Originally posted by Seer Q'Anilia
Saleena gasped for air from the choke, being down on her knees for maximum airsupply. She forced a smile onto her face and brushed her hair from her face, as she used the bench for support to get up straight.

"I'm alright. There's nothing to worry about. It was all a missunderstanding. He thought I was hostile. I'll forgive him if he wants my forgiveness, but hopefully will he forgive me. I didnt do so intentionally"

She blushed, keeping her wings very tightly folded, afraid she would smack another person. She would be getting herself a strapping to keep the wings at place, so that she wouldnt hit any more innocent people by accident. It wasnt like she had any use for the wings anyway.

"You can all stop worrying. It was just an accident. All I want is his forgiveness for me smashing him" " dont worry about it so much , he will get over it and im SURE HE FORGIVES you" He said looking at Shiv with a glare. Akiba checked her neck " as long as your breathing ok and you feel ok then thats good." He felt bad that she had such a bad expirience just from an acident.

Shalimar_fox
Jordan stood at the end of the hall "Maybe we can get her to control her wings.I just have to set up an training "he muttered to himself.

Spidervlad
Vash walked up to Saleena. "Look, if your getting angry at people talking about you, you shouldn't. Most of the people here are doing so becasue they are impressed by your wings and height. Not in a freakish kind of way, but in an admirer kind of way. Hero High had its own share of... irregularities." said Vash to Saleena as he checked out her neck and caressed the spots she has been choked on "Nothing's broken so you should be okey"

Mandos
"Derek, I have some spare time now if you wanted to talk. I believe this situation here, as well as out there is sorted out": Alice smiled and leaned against the front table of the classroom.

''Right, he said, but not here.''

He opened the door leading to a small lab next to the class. When they both got inside, he closed the door.

''Don't judge yet, Alice''.

Derek create a fire that floated above his hand.

''I would like you to try and cut my connection with nature, using your power''.

Seer Q'Anilia
"I have been talked about my whole life. Especially the years since I grew my wings. I'm used to it, and I'm not angry for whatever they say. These wings is a curse, those that talk ill about me know so just as much as I do"

She sighed, sitting down on the chair she intended to sit at when she walked into the classroom.

Spidervlad
Vash nodded. "Well, uhm... Enjoy your class I guess " said Vash to all the students in the class that were staring at the scene. Vash walked out the door of the room and leaned down on the hallway wall again. " I didn't think it was going to be that intense here"

Matroshka
Akiba sighed. " Thats terrible " He said to himself. "no one should have to go threw that because of some wings." He looked at her. He could tell that shes very bothered by it all. He saw Vash leave and quickly followed. " i know what you mean Vash ..."

Shalimar_fox
Janet finally made it upstairs to where everyone was."My telepathy senesed something wrong.What happen?"She look around wondering what could have set off her powers all the way from the sub-basement

Diamond Kisses
''Right, he said, but not here.''

He opened the door leading to a small lab next to the class. When they both got inside, he closed the door.

''Don't judge yet, Alice''.

Derek create a fire that floated above his hand.

''I would like you to try and cut my connection with nature, using your power''.

"Why would I do such a thing? I'm not sure what you are trying to accomplish, but I can still sense your biostructure in the flame": Alice sighed, although smiling at the same time. She gently gestured in his direction, extinquishing the flame. Why he was trying to bypass her power, she wouldnt understand. Nor was she sure she wanted to know, considering she used her powers only to keep others safe. Which included keeping Derek safe from his own powers if at some point he would lose control. She didnt doubt him however, knowing he had fine control of his powers: "What's new?"

JacopeX
Ricardo walked into the lab, knowing that biology was a class he has passed before, yet due to the transfer to this school, he needed to take this class once more. Accordingly to what he has read, this class is what he is going to start with. He already knew what was going to be the first question the teacher would ask. Define the name of the class, introduction, blah blah blah. Ricardo with in the back of the class, having no need to sit in front or move through chairs. He awaits for what the teacher or proctor would say next.

Spidervlad
Originally posted by Shalimar_fox
Janet finally made it upstairs to where everyone was."My telepathy senesed something wrong.What happen?"She look around wondering what could have set off her powers all the way from the sub-basement

"Just a small fight. A girl smashed a guy with her wings, he tried to choke her with magic, we stopped him" replied Vash.

Diamond Kisses
Meo found the current situation a little too much to handle, but she had completed the assignment they had been given and folded the paper nicely before packing it into her book and closed it. She stood up in her chair and jumped to the doorway, misscalculating the landing and fell to her stomach and slid out into the hallway with her tail on her back and her ears folded tighly against the back of her head: "Meow" : She meowed and blew some wind up over her face to blow the hair from her eyes.

Shalimar_fox
Janet shook her head."Ok.Well I'm going to stay up here just incase something else happens.I would like to see both of them in the down stairs when they get an chance.You know just to check for anything wrong."Janet looked down the hallway."What of the other students?"

Spidervlad
"This other student, Jason was his name I think, tried to bully on the same girl. But I don't think thats much of a problem" replied Vash

~going out for the day comin bak evening~

Mandos
"Why would I do such a thing? I'm not sure what you are trying to accomplish, but I can still sense your biostructure in the flame": Alice sighed, although smiling at the same time. She gently gestured in his direction, extinquishing the flame. Why he was trying to bypass her power, she wouldnt understand. Nor was she sure she wanted to know, considering she used her powers only to keep others safe. Which included keeping Derek safe from his own powers if at some point he would lose control. She didnt doubt him however, knowing he had fine control of his powers: "What's new?"

''Damned, he said, I'm not strong enough to complete it.''

He looked back at the teacher.

''Throughout my recent researches, I've discovered I could actually play with physics' forces. Mastering the biology and chemistry recquired to perform my geomagic, I went about a year ago and started this training. But I can't seem to get the hang of it, sometimes, all physic's variables get mixed up and I'm having trouble controling them.''

He felt he had disturbed her for nothing.

''I was supposed to block your force power by reducing the mass of your energy, making it weaker than my flame's, thus keeping it alive.''

He sat down on a chair.

''Since the day I saw you, you were my inspiration. I studied hard to be at your level one day. I wanted to perfect this power in order to protect other students and people from harm, like I did back there. But I need to make it stronger if I want this to be of any use.''

He stood up and came close to her.

''Alice, will you help me attain what no one else has in the past? It would be a scientific breakthrought... and I'll be able to work with you even more''.

Shalimar_fox
Janet placed her right hand on her head which actived her telekinesis."You've gotta much more careful young one."As she lifted the girl it reminder her of how her psychic powers were once turned off and she was given the power of an feline feral,much like this girl."Here's an tip from an pro.Next time try to land on all fours.It'll get you ready for an leap if you happen to slide"

Diamond Kisses
''Damned, he said, I'm not strong enough to complete it.''

He looked back at the teacher.

''Throughout my recent researches, I've discovered I could actually play with physics' forces. Mastering the biology and chemistry recquired to perform my geomagic, I went about a year ago and started this training. But I can't seem to get the hang of it, sometimes, all physic's variables get mixed up and I'm having trouble controling them.''

He felt he had disturbed her for nothing.

''I was supposed to block your force power by reducing the mass of your energy, making it weaker than my flame's, thus keeping it alive.''

He sat down on a chair.

''Since the day I saw you, you were my inspiration. I studied hard to be at your level one day. I wanted to perfect this power in order to protect other students and people from harm, like I did back there. But I need to make it stronger if I want this to be of any use.''

He stood up and came close to her.

''Alice, will you help me attain what no one else has in the past? It would be a scientific breakthrought... and I'll be able to work with you even more''.

Alice removed her glasses, polishing them with her shirt. She raised her head and looked at the man: "I have so far only experienced two scenarios that I can not go up against. One is staff member Andrew here at the school, for having a completely different biostructure than anything I have ever seen. The second is a cyborg, more specificly my brother, who is completely uneffected by my ability due to the fact that he is technology and not biology": She paused, thinking the situation over as she took the glasses back on.

"Biology and science is to me two very fascinating subjects, and finding a way to bypass my reach by natural course is a formidable challenge. This however, is a work with countereffect towards me, so I demand to be kept in a light troughout all actions you take. So far, few in this school can go up against me, and I prefere keeping it that way. I am a force of balance, and without balance there is chaos. But again, I do accept the quest": She smiled and offered him her hand to shake.

Diamond Kisses
Janet placed her right hand on her head which actived her telekinesis."You've gotta much more careful young one."As she lifted the girl it reminder her of how her psychic powers were once turned off and she was given the power of an feline feral,much like this girl."Here's an tip from an pro.Next time try to land on all fours.It'll get you ready for an leap if you happen to slide"

Meo floated in the air, eyeing the woman that kept her midair. She smiled, starting to chase her tail where she floated, spinning around in circles. While spinning in circles, she also spoke: "I land always on my feet, except for the times when I dont. It's those noisy peoples fault. They persist in being distractive"

Spidervlad
Vash chuckeled and look at Akiba again. "So what did you think of that teacher, Alice? Looked much more pleasant then what I had expected, if you know what I mean."
Vash looked around at the almost empty hallway with no students in it, as the classes have already started. He smiled slightly as he remembered his earlier years in school. He wished he would have attended a school such as this in his younger years... He never attended school. On his so called quest for revenge, he was taught by many masters throughout the continent, both in combat and in lore, and scientific studies.

Mandos
Alice removed her glasses, polishing them with her shirt. She raised her head and looked at the man: "I have so far only experienced two scenarios that I can not go up against. One is staff member Andrew here at the school, for having a completely different biostructure than anything I have ever seen. The second is a cyborg, more specificly my brother, who is completely uneffected by my ability due to the fact that he is technology and not biology": She paused, thinking the situation over as she took the glasses back on.

"Biology and science is to me two very fascinating subjects, and finding a way to bypass my reach by natural course is a formidable challenge. This however, is a work with countereffect towards me, so I demand to be kept in a light troughout all actions you take. So far, few in this school can go up against me, and I prefere keeping it that way. I am a force of balance, and without balance there is chaos. But again, I do accept the quest": She smiled and offered him her hand to shake.

Derek smiled and looked in her eyes while taking her hand and shaking it.

''It is clear to me that never will I use this power out of wrongness... nor towards you.''

After retracting his arm, he opened the door for her, and went out soon after.

Going back to his desk, he looked at the blank sheet of paper in front of him. Sitting down, he decided no to do it. She'd understand, he thought, and grabbed hold of his physics comprehention book. But as his eyes followed the printed lines, his mind didn't. It was still there, a few seconds earlier, when his hand held Alice's.

Shalimar_fox
Janet smiled as she remembered how she used to do the same thing that Meo was doing "So true.I couldn't focus at all with any of my power when I first learned about them.I'm going to let you down now.If you want to get over that problem my brother host student training on the weekends.He's an bit of an jerk when it comes to overcoming your weakness or anything that will throw your focus but, he never fails.His name is Jordan Mc'Kree.Most students just call him Mr.J or just Jordan"

Diamond Kisses
"I'm as prime as wanting to be, but might give him a visit anyway?" She commented, preparing for Janet to drop her and have her fall to the ground, being ready to land on all four.

Shalimar_fox
Janet's head lowerd toward her side her powers deactived."Just think about it.Now are you ok?"*what am I saying of course she's fine.She's an feral.She'll be just fine.*"Well I'll see you later"

JacopeX
Ricardo began doodling on a piece of paper, awaiting for this class to begin. He was not even sure if this was even Biology. But he really did not care if he was ready or not. Whatever subject was thrown at him, he was pretty sure he would ace it with ease. He kept doodling very unique yet very weird pictures of himself and different creatures with a very interesting structure. The background of this doodle was also very unknown but with a superb structure as well. Was this all coming out of Ricardo's artistic common knowledge or was this another prediction?

Ricardo: "What the hell......who teaches this class anyway?"

Shalimar_fox
Tori walked into the class, brushing her long blonde hair out her face."Hello class.My name is Tori.I see you teacher has not come in yet.So to pass time I will stay in here with you and try to answer any questions you have."

Mandos
edit

JacopeX
Ricardo drops his pencil and cracks his knuckles as he listens to this new teacher coming it. He then raises his hand.

Shalimar_fox
Tori looks at an clipboard.After not seeing any names she looks back up."Yes"her eyes zooming in closer to the student.
*Stundent file 0007392-843:Ricardo. Status new student.Powers are unknown yet.*
"Ah.Yes Ricardo?"

Mandos
Derek was getting bored, always looking strangely at Skiv. What he did was not tolerable. And he wondered his what he has mentionned about his master was the cause of his uncontrolling acts. He would have to dig in deeper on this subject.

But right now, he felt too happy to care.

Matroshka
Akiba came out of the mens resteroom " now that thats taken care of ^_^" He looked around for Vash. He started walking down the halls looking all the classes as he walked by. Akiba got a call. He answered it "hello ?" Meryl replied " hey hows things going " "well alot of stuff has happend so far , ill tell you more when i get home. Some fight have been coming up" Meryl sighed "dont get hurt and ill see you when you get home im off to work" Akiba smiled " love you , bye " "you too bye " He closed up his cell phone and looked around " Vash ?"

JacopeX
Tori looks at an clipboard.After not seeing any names she looks back up."Yes"her eyes zooming in closer to the student.
*Stundent file 0007392-843:Ricardo. Status new student.Powers are unknown yet.*
"Ah.Yes Ricardo?" Ricardo: What class is this may I ask?

Shalimar_fox
Tori smiled."Biology.I hated this class when I was an student.Lucky you all don't have Mrs. White. She had the power to summon beast of all sorts.Though I don't belive you all will be learning on that type of level.Anyway I am the school's teacher aid.If an teacher dosn't show for some reason or is late I take over untill that Teacher comes."She sat on the desk thinking of who class was this anyway

Diamond Kisses
Alice walked out of the mini-lab and brushed of her coat as she did. She adjusted her glasses and removed the hair from her eyes, smiling as she walked down the hallway. She had no current class, so she just leaned against the doorway to the biology class, watching the students who seemed to have calmed down. The hallways appeared to be relatively empty, with the exception of Vash, Akiba and a few others, some teachers and some students. She looked out the window on the other side of the hallway, seeing a motorcykle park just by the schoolyard. As the helmet of the driver was removed, Alice for a moment lost her breath and mind. Not knowing how to react, the face of her brother was revealed beneath the helmet. She thought silently to herself with a sigh: "Oh no"

-

Mikael placed his helmet on his motorcykel, stretching and taking in the fresh air. He grinned as he watched Hero High from the schoolyard and he started then walking, across the yard and into the school. He had applied as a student, although since he never really had to go school, he came here for the sake of meeting people- and more specificly his sister and perhaps some nice girls.

-

Meo was climbing the lockers as always, peering inside her own. She was done with everything, not wanting to get bored, so she searched it for something exciting. Anything. And indeed she found a ball of yarn which fell to the hallway floor, and she immediately after it.

JacopeX
Ricardo: So you wonder who it could be as well.

Ricardo said after reading her mind. Of course, he did not know what to expect. The Teacher aid being angry or surprised.

Diamond Kisses

Matroshka
Alice walked out of the mini-lab and brushed of her coat as she did. She adjusted her glasses and removed the hair from her eyes, smiling as she walked down the hallway. She had no current class, so she just leaned against the doorway to the biology class, watching the students who seemed to have calmed down. The hallways appeared to be relatively empty, with the exception of Vash, Akiba and a few others, some teachers and some students. She looked out the window on the other side of the hallway, seeing a motorcykle park just by the schoolyard. As the helmet of the driver was removed, Alice for a moment lost her breath and mind. Not knowing how to react, the face of her brother was revealed beneath the helmet. She thought silently to herself with a sigh: "Oh no"

-

Mikael placed his helmet on his motorcykel, stretching and taking in the fresh air. He grinned as he watched Hero High from the schoolyard and he started then walking, across the yard and into the school. He had applied as a student, although since he never really had to go school, he came here for the sake of meeting people- and more specificly his sister and perhaps some nice girls.

-

Meo was climbing the lockers as always, peering inside her own. She was done with everything, not wanting to get bored, so she searched it for something exciting. Anything. And indeed she found a ball of yarn which fell to the hallway floor, and she immediately after it. 0.0 !!!! Akiba watched as Meo went for the yarn " ummm .... having fun " He smiled. " Wow " He thought to himself " she has the attitude of a cat as well , thats cool ! " He could only imagine what it would be like to have her as a pet. laughing out loud Akiba was interested on how she could could be part cat but he dare not ask.

Mandos
That was more than Derek could handle.

''I've waisted enough time as it is''.

He got up with a smile on his face, excusing himself nicely to Tori, and then passed the door.

A few minutes later, he was outdise in the school's backyard, letting a few shots go at the bow. He was aiming at small dots he painted next to the targets, which made the difficulty even more so.
Forming elementals arround the arrow, he would let out some powerful shots knowcking on the wal, making variable effects.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>