You won't believe what happened!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~Wålshy~
its well funny.

Lara
dude! you can be so dumb-arsed some times no

~Wålshy~
no, the guy im laughing at can be dumb-arsed. aweyes

Council#13
If it has something to do with sheep, I'll believe it.

Lara
laughing

FoxMeister
awehuhs

Mairuzu
k

Lara
stick out tongue

~Wålshy~
so i went to close the window and i seen some car come up the drive and then my old teacher from year 10 was walking down the path and im like 'oh WTF is this?' and i open the door and he says "hi, could you give this to your mother for me? smile', im like "yeah, okay". 5 minutes later he comes back down, he says "im awefully sorry but i have a flat tyre" or something. so then he comes down with his mother, and then i spent an hour with an old teacher and his mother in my houseno expression . and my mum knew the teacher before i went to the school cause she used to cut his mothers hair and i used to go with her when i was really young. and also the teacher was the fat man patroller or something down this train place and when i was really young my mum used to take me there, so i knew this teacher like 5 years before he was my teacher and now hes in my house with his mother because he had a flat tyre outside the house. it was pretty funny, and pretty weird, but i dont want to go into details.

Mandos
Did he abuse you when you were young? Is this why you're like you are now?

ScarletSpeed

~Wålshy~
Originally posted by Mandos
Did he abuse you when you were young? Is this why you're like you are now? no uhuh

he was the guy at the train place. awehuhs

ScarletSpeed

Mandos
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
did the guy at the "train place" abuse you ?, is that why you are so welsh?

Did he play tchoo-tchoo let's park the train with you?

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Mandos
Did he play tchoo-tchoo let's park the train with you?

with me ? I don't even no what a train place is no expression

~Wålshy~
i dont remember much from when i went there. mmm

Neo Darkhalen
weird awehuhs

Mandos
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
with me ? I don't even no what a train place is no expression

Good answer. Thank God for us, they're only found in Wales.

~Wålshy~
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
weird awehuhs yeah no expression it really was, and my dad came in after about 10 minutes after they came in, and he just said now or like 2 minutes ago that i shouldnt say to an old lady (the teachers mother) "...thats freaky maaahn". awehuhs

=Tired Hiker=

=Tired Hiker=
And gay.

~Wålshy~
it was unbelievable!

~Wålshy~
you're lame and gay! uhuh

haermm thats what you should name the twins. Lame and Gay Hiker.

Mairuzu
story sucks...

next

Mandos
Why so serious?

apoc001
Walshy, what you experienced was a paradox in the space time continuum, and now, thanks to you, we're all doomed to be asploded by the Dahaka unless we aquire 1.21 gigawatts!

Or maybe not.

ragesRemorse

~Wålshy~
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
did you put the milk in the cupboard and the cereal in the refrigerator again? haermm i nearly do that a lot.

chillybanana

Scythe

Bardock42

=Tired Hiker=

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.