Kreia and Sion run the gauntlet against the Jedi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kotor3
Kreia & Sion vs Nomi & Vodo

Kreia & Sion vs Qui-Gon Jinn & Obi Wan

Kreia & Sion vs Obi Wan & Anakin

Kreia & Sion vs Yoda & Mace

They receive rest between each battle.

Here is the technique I say Kreia and Sion will use in each battle:
Sion engages the Jedi while Kreia uses her three sabers and stays at a distance. As they are fighting she stops using her sabers and does a force drain on the Jedi. If they can stop the force drain they can win.

I know I make to many threads.

Lightsnake
The first battle will get the two killed when Vodo and Nomi just sever Sion from the force, killing him instantly.

Kotor3
Originally posted by Lightsnake
The first battle will get the two killed when Vodo and Nomi just sever Sion from the force, killing him instantly.

Lightsnake are you being serious here?

How can they sever someone from the force who is swinging his saber at them. Then you have Kreia using three light sabers from a distance or she might just do a force drain on Vodo and Nomi while they are fighting Sion.

Lightsnake
Originally posted by Kotor3
Lightsnake are you being serious here?

How can they sever someone from the force who is swinging his saber at them. Then you have Kreia using three light sabers from a distance or she might just do a force drain on Vodo and Nomi while they are fighting Sion.
It doesn't take any time at all. Really, Vodo showed that he's good at yanking the saber out of Ulic's hands and Ulic is a fair bit better than Sion. Sion needs to charge them first and Vodo, at the least an experienced master and at worst, an alright fighter, is going to hit Sion with Sever force before he reaches them. Kreia's trio of sabers needs to reach them first as well.

Kotor3
It doesn't take any time at all. Really, Vodo showed that he's good at yanking the saber out of Ulic's hands and Ulic is a fair bit better than Sion. Sion needs to charge them first and Vodo, at the least an experienced master and at worst, an alright fighter, is going to hit Sion with Sever force before he reaches them. Kreia's trio of sabers needs to reach them first as well.

In all fairness Lighsnake Vodo could not defeat Ulic. Ulic was only sever when he was distracted and in shock over what he did to his brother.

There are no distractions here and to sever Sion cannot be easy since his specialty is holding his body together with the force. There is no way Sion would be able to be severed quickly if Vodo could even accomplish that to someone as strong as Sion.

We do know if takes only the wave of Kreia hand to execute force drain. What would be the Jedi defense against that attack?

Lightsnake
In all fairness Lighsnake Vodo could not defeat Ulic. Ulic was only sever when he was distracted and in shock over what he did to his brother.
Vodo was dead at that point. Vodo and Nomi confront Ulic earlier and tempoarily imprison him in the wall of light. Ulic was armed and ready

Ulic is rather stronger than Sion. And Nomi and Vodo together is a devastating combo

Likely strike back. It's not something Kreia's do lightly and either Jedi could hit the other Sith with a Sever force.

Kotor3
Vodo was dead at that point. Vodo and Nomi confront Ulic earlier and tempoarily imprison him in the wall of light. Ulic was armed and ready

Ulic is rather stronger than Sion. And Nomi and Vodo together is a devastating combo

I know Vodo was dead at that time I was trying to make a point. I do see what point you are making and that is a move they could perform on Sion.

Likely strike back. It's not something Kreia's do lightly and either Jedi could hit the other Sith with a Sever force.

Lightsnake isn't force healing the equivalent light side technique for the dark side technique force drain? I do not see how force sever is the same as drain force. Please provide an example in which someone was sever from the force as quickly as they are drain of force and life.

Even if the Jedi used force sever and Kreia force drain, the sith still win. One removes the force the other kills.

Lightsnake
I know Vodo was dead at that time I was trying to make a point. I do see what point you are making and that is a move they could perform on Sion.

Lightsnake isn't force healing the equivalent light side technique for the dark side technique force drain? I do not see how force sever is the same as drain force. Please provide an example in which someone was sever from the force as quickly as they are drain of force and life.

Even if the Jedi used force sever and Kreia force drain, the sith still win. One removes the force the other kills.
I didn't say they were the same. However, Nomi would move to counter Kreia while Vodo takes on Sion or vice versa. Sever Force is a different animal from drain entirely and just as fast and either Jedi with it would finish Sion very quickly.

Kotor3
I didn't say they were the same. However, Nomi would move to counter Kreia while Vodo takes on Sion or vice versa. Sever Force is a different animal from drain entirely and just as fast and either Jedi with it would finish Sion very quickly.

Lightsnake you have made this statement twice "Sever Force is a different animal from drain entirely and just as fast and either Jedi with it would finish Sion very quickly".

I am not saying that it is not true but I do not have any examples where such a thing has occurred to someone who was not distracted or caught or guard. Definitely not quickly! When it happen to the exile it was taking a while for it to happen. Kreia interrupted and kill the three Jedi Masters instantly with force drain.

I am asking for an example where sever force reacts as quickly as force drain. Also how can you sever Sion quickly when he is using the force to hold himself together?

Also if both are executed force drain will kill while sever will just leave Keria and Sion without the force.

Darth Subjekt
Also how can you sever Sion quickly when he is using the force to hold himself together? That was his point, that since he uses the force to keep himself together and basically "alive," then severing his connection from the force would cancel anything he was doing to keep himself alive. Also, a Jedi and/or Sith is always using the force at any given time for such things as feeling disturbances, and the like, so severing him wouldn't be much different (presumably).

Also, were he to focus his power on staying alive and then trying to "block" the sever (if it's even blockable) then that would leave him open to other attacks, as his concentration would be elsewhere.

Kotor3
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
That was his point, that since he uses the force to keep himself together and basically "alive," then severing his connection from the force would cancel anything he was doing to keep himself alive. Also, a Jedi and/or Sith is always using the force at any given time for such things as feeling disturbances, and the like, so severing him wouldn't be much different (presumably).

Also, were he to focus his power on staying alive and then trying to "block" the sever (if it's even blockable) then that would leave him open to other attacks, as his concentration would be elsewhere.

Good point. I just want an example of sever force reacting as quickly as force drain. Otherwise is seems to be an assumption that it would.

Also everyone seems to be focusing on Sion. Kreia can use her sabers to protect Sion. Either way I do not know of an example in which force sever was done on a powerful force user at will when that user was in combat mode.

I have to good will respond later.

Lightsnake
Lightsnake you have made this statement twice "Sever Force is a different animal from drain entirely and just as fast and either Jedi with it would finish Sion very quickly".

I am not saying that it is not true but I do not have any examples where such a thing has occurred to someone who was not distracted or caught or guard. Definitely not quickly! When it happen to the exile it was taking a while for it to happen. Kreia interrupted and kill the three Jedi Masters instantly with force drain.
To be fair, she spoke to them for a bit first. When Ulic was facing with Vodo and Nomi the first time, he was disarmed and blocked from the Force-temporarily- instantly. Odan-Ur also tossed it against Exar Kun-albeit resisted- very fast. In the raise of a hand as well.

Why does that make a difference? The force is the force...if he's block from it, he can't touch it TO hold himself together

Sion won't survive without the force and even if Kreia finished one opponent, she's now powerless to the other.

Enyalus
I'm pretty sure Nomi & Vodo are weaker in the Force than Kreia and Sion...aren't they? In which case Kreia and Sion would be the victors of that first bout.

Darth Subjekt
I don't think they get past Ani/ob1, and even if they do, I really don't see them beating Mace and Yoda.

Enyalus
If we're going at peak for each of them, meaning ROTS Anakin and not 'in the zone' Anakin, then I'd say Qui-Gon & Obi-Wan would be a more powerful duo than Anakin & Obi-Wan.

Gideon
According to the Essential Guide to the Force, a powerful and experienced Jedi can sever or dampen one's connection to the Force, if I'm not mistaken.

Enyalus
...Well yeah...

Can you explain your point? lol

Gideon
Originally posted by Enyalus
...Well yeah...

Can you explain your point? lol

Meaning if that happens, Sion's ****ed. And then so is Kreia.

Enyalus
Ah, right. Nomi & Vodo?

What I'd like to know is if they are stronger than Kreia & Sion. Because I would say they aren't...

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by Enyalus
Ah, right. Nomi & Vodo?

What I'd like to know is if they are stronger than Kreia & Sion. Because I would say they aren't...

I would have to agree but then question becomes are they close enough in power to the sith so that their force sever technique that Nomi used on Ulic would work.(personally i thought Ulic>Nomi but he wasn't really in a combat "mode" when he was stripped of the force) Or will it be like when Odan Urr tried to strip Kun of the force but failed. This fight in that respect is a toss up but should the duo survive a force sever technique from less powerful(overall and not just having a 1 technique advantage) force users then themselves then they beat Nomi and Vodo. LS brought up interesting points so I'm 50/50 here.

DarkSerpent
I didn't say they were the same. However, Nomi would move to counter Kreia while Vodo takes on Sion or vice versa. Sever Force is a different animal from drain entirely and just as fast and either Jedi with it would finish Sion very quickly. read the references.. nomi wasn't quite sure what she did.. nobody was actually Happy Dance just cuz

Kotor3
Lightsnake thx for the examples.

Kreia does not have to force drain one of the Jedi she can do both with the wave of her hand. All the Jedi can do is sever the force.

Your examples Lightsnake show a temporary stituation whereas force drain is permanent. I am guessing that a powerful Jedi cannot just be sever from the force. If that was the case Nomi and Vodo could take Exar Kun.

I do not see Nomi and Vodo defeating Kreia and Sion in saber combat or force.

Faunus
I don't understand why Nomi's being compared to Traya in power at this point - the best she could do was sever a broken Ulic who wasn't even paying attention to her, versus the Sith fatally severing three battle-ready Jedi Masters after twice knocking one of them to the ground contemptuously. She completely outclassed all three of them, but Ulic would've likely tooled Nomi if they'd actually faced off.

And Lightsnake, it wasn't just Vodo and Nomi who blocked Ulic - there were five other Jedi contributing their power, if I recall correctly.

DarkSerpent
Faunus Lord of common sense to the rescue!!!

make to last then one betrays the other

Kotor3
Originally posted by Faunus
I don't understand why Nomi's being compared to Traya in power at this point - the best she could do was sever a broken Ulic who wasn't even paying attention to her, versus the Sith fatally severing three battle-ready Jedi Masters after twice knocking one of them to the ground contemptuously. She completely outclassed all three of them, but Ulic would've likely tooled Nomi if they'd actually faced off.

And Lightsnake, it wasn't just Vodo and Nomi who blocked Ulic - there were five other Jedi contributing their power, if I recall correctly.

Thanks Faunus because I am unfamiliar with that account of Nomi and Vodo.

I recall it also took three Jedi Masters to perform the act on the exile.

DarkSerpent
Thanks Faunus because I am unfamiliar with that account of Nomi and Vodo.

I recall it also took three Jedi Masters to perform the act on the exile. actually they failed or wouldve anyways due to the exiles nature...

Kotor3
Originally posted by DarkSerpent
actually they failed or wouldve anyways due to the exiles nature...

I thought the exile could not be drained not severed. Two different things, correct?

Still my example was to show that I have no examples of one jedi performing a force sever on an opponent or multiples opponents while in combat.

Kreia performed this feat against multiples opponents.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.