Silver Surfer vs WWHulk (Pure Slugfest)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Surfer can only use his power cosmic to amp his attributes.

Fight takes place on a deserted planet similar to Earth.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/9167/247085-146692-silver-surfer_super.jpg vs http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/13925/301493-18781-hulk_super.jpg

Juk3n
Why have WWH vs Gimped Surfer?

Spite much?

id369
WWH.

guy222
WWH

Capz-C
spite

janus77
dunno, it might be possible for Surfer to actually stalemate with WWH.
if Hulk goes WorldBreaker (which is entirely possible), then he emits gamma radiation, Surfer could just use that as fuel to amp himself too.

but without such speculation, WWH would inevitably win.

Enyalus
A weakened, depowered, and totally cut off from the Power Cosmic Surfer bested Hulk and the entire Warbound in Planet Hulk before deciding to not fight back.

I do realize that Hulk was weakened, but Korg is at least class 100 and potentially other members of the Warbound, also.

Plus, this is post Annihilation, upgraded Surfer, in a healthy unweakened state, able to use the Power Cosmic to amp his strength, stamina, and durability.

Surfer wins.

Juk3n
Originally posted by Enyalus
A weakened, depowered, and totally cut off from the Power Cosmic Surfer bested Hulk and the entire Warbound in Planet Hulk before deciding to not fight back.

I do realize that Hulk was weakened, but Korg is at least class 100 and potentially other members of the Warbound, also.

Plus, this is post Annihilation, upgraded Surfer, in a healthy unweakened state, able to use the Power Cosmic to amp his strength, stamina, and durability.

Surfer wins.

Hulk Looz slugfest?

Enyalus
How'd the slugfest with Sentry go?

WrathfulDwarf
SS FTW.

iceman24567
Surfer all the way.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Juk3n
Hulk Looz slugfest?

Versus the Juggernaut, yes.

quanchi112
WW Hulk wins.

psycho gundam
norrin's cosmic glaze is too durable, hulk might win the strength contest since his strength is exponential, but a creation of galactus is higher than one from mankind.

horrorwolf
In a pure slugfest Surfer loses. There is a reason Surfer shut down Savage Hulks gamma.

WWH is stronger, more experienced and more cunning as a fighter than Savage Hulk. WWH for the majority.

Enyalus
Originally posted by horrorwolf
In a pure slugfest Surfer loses. There is a reason Surfer shut down Savage Hulks gamma.

Because he has more common sense than Sentry?

Originally posted by horrorwolf
WWH is stronger, more experienced and more cunning as a fighter than Savage Hulk.

True, but post Annihilation Surfer is also much more powerful. Not to mention Surfer regularly deals and has combat experience with cosmic level threats.

tkitna
WWH is not losing this fight no matter how much Surfer wanking goes on.

iceman24567
Wow Surfer wanking? The Surfer was stomping WWh and he warbound while was depowered if anything Hulk wanking.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Wow Surfer wanking? The Surfer was stomping WWh and he warbound while was depowered if anything Hulk wanking. This is a hand to hand brawl here. You do realize Hulk specializes in using his fists while the Surfer doesnt.

Enyalus
Slugfest doesn't necessarily entail purely hand-to-hand...Surfer could use his board. stick out tongue

quanchi112
Slugfest doesn't necessarily entail purely hand-to-hand...Surfer could use his board. stick out tongue Still wont save him from bruce.

cmack
the slugfest highly favors hulk, but ss constantly can amp his strength, i think hulk takes it slightly

quanchi112
Originally posted by cmack
the slugfest highly favors hulk, but ss constantly can amp his strength, i think hulk takes it slightly A slugfest is Hulk's bread and butter while the same cannot be said of Norrin Radd.

hulkcpbifiussjf
WWH smashes the Surfer. The stuff WWH did was insane(defeating Sentry not staying down)Didn't Hulk smash the surfer is Planet Hulk? My memory isn't clicking but i remember that hulk smashed him eventually

Enyalus
Originally posted by hulkcpbifiussjf
WWH smashes the Surfer. The stuff WWH did was insane(defeating Sentry not staying down)Didn't Hulk smash the surfer is Planet Hulk? My memory isn't clicking but i remember that hulk smashed him eventually

The Great Galen
The match favors WWH incredibly, in fact its complete domination for Bruce. The only thing we have observed from SS is his durability but in this case he cant give as good as he gets.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.