Sentry vs Silver Surfer (Pure slugfest)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Philosophía
Surfer can use his power cosmic soley to amp his physicall atributes.

Who takes it ?

Mindset
yo mama

Enyalus
I dunno, when Sentry was punching Ultron the windows of nearby buildings were shattering from the force. He's gotta be awesome.

King Kandy
Sentry will win against SS even without stipulations.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Mindset
yo mama http://i35.tinypic.com/rsu3v8.gif

Enyalus

skyfather
Originally posted by King Kandy
Sentry will win against SS even without stipulations.

lulz,surfer ftw in any match

bbrem123
slug fest sentry takes surfer

janus77
Surfer, easy.

Surfer can survive far worse than Sentry can dish out.
Watcher (UniLord)/T&A >>>>> WWH.

DeathKap
Surfur ftw

tkitna
Sentry

DigiMark007
Sentry. Surfer's offense relies almost entirely on energy. He can of course brawl in a pinch, but it's clearly not his forte.

iceman24567
Surfer destroys this crazy Beastmaster look alike

hulkcpbifiussjf
Sentry

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by King Kandy
Sentry will win against SS even without stipulations. I loled.

I would say Surfer after a close fight.

psycho gundam
T & A beating > everything else.

Knowsbleed33
Surfer.

tkitna
Originally posted by psycho gundam
T & A beating > everything else.

Stalemating the creator of the character that gave the beating > T & A beating big grin

iceman24567
Originally posted by tkitna
Stalemating the creator of the character that gave the beating > T & A beating big grin I know you dont by into that crap fanboys like using that crap.

Knowsbleed33
Yeah, where on panel did Sentry ever stalemate Galactus? I ask and ask and no one gives me an answer.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Yeah, where on panel did Sentry ever stalemate Galactus? I ask and ask and no one gives me an answer.

It's not really a secret. It didn't happen on panel. Spider-Man mentions that Sentry has stalemated Galactus. We never see it.

Possibly false. Possibly hype. Possibly true. We really don't know.

Sin I AM
bull the day any version of sentry beats galactus i ill stop reading marvel

SS 10/10

quanchi112
Sentry wins.

Philosophía
Heh ..

So Sentry did recive some credibility on this forum afterall.

iceman24567
Sentry loses everytime.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Sentry. Surfer's offense relies almost entirely on energy. He can of course brawl in a pinch, but it's clearly not his forte.

This is the most logically sound path, that a battle between the two of these guys would go. The Sentry has shown to be nearly impervious to the power cosmic, if he smiled at Terrax's blasts, I can't see how the Surfers are going to be hurting him much more..... but Bob can hurt Norrin, I almost see a crushing loss for the Surfer camp. yes

In the future just don't be surprised if this debacle happens exactly as I said it would.

iceman24567
Comparing Terrax to upgraded Surfer? Tsk tsk Surfer would possible one shot Bob on accident.

Utrigita
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
This is the most logically sound path, that a battle between the two of these guys would go. The Sentry has shown to be nearly impervious to the power cosmic, if he smiled at Terrax's blasts, I can't see how the Surfers are going to be hurting him much more..... but Bob can hurt Norrin, I almost see a crushing loss for the Surfer camp. yes

In the future just don't be surprised if this debacle happens exactly as I said it would.

Sorry but what level of damage has Sentry delivered against his opponents? Something around Thanos, Tenebrous and Aegis level ore the Uni something?

Sin I AM
terrax is no norrin and bob is NOT in the high herald class, besides whenever marvel brings out a new big gun they always like when sentry was retconned the like 2 indulge in hyperbole which is y im so glad noq really uses the exploding suns metaphor any more. sentry dors not impress me

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Sentry loses everytime. In a slugfest,really? Please give me some sort of reasoning backed with Surfer slugging it out to give some type of credibility to this argument.

iceman24567
Originally posted by quanchi112
In a slugfest,really? Please give me some sort of reasoning backed with Surfer slugging it out to give some type of credibility to this argument. What credibility does Bob have in a slugfight? None what so ever. Even the Terax incident the man used his energy powers when he slugged it out with Hulk he tired himself so much he had to take a nap. The man does not have stamina on par with the Sufer nor can he amp himself to horrible levels. Bob maybe the greatest super hero on Marvel earth but he aint shit to The Surfer on any level. Oh and i hate how you always want people to explain exactly why they think a person wins when you make posts like "Sentry win" try practising what you preach.

llagrok
Sentry takes a slight majority

quanchi112
What credibility does Bob have in a slugfight? None what so ever. Even the Terax incident the man used his energy powers when he slugged it out with Hulk he tired himself so much he had to take a nap. The man does not have stamina on par with the Sufer nor can he amp himself to horrible levels. Bob maybe the greatest super hero on Marvel earth but he aint shit to The Surfer on any level. Oh and i hate how you always want people to explain exactly why they think a person wins when you make posts like "Sentry win" try practising what you preach. Sentry is physically a monster. Did you see how he stood up to WW Hulk? He wasnt dodging any of his blows but instead was running run into his fists,willingly I might add.

Again tell me why you think Surfer could win a slugfest with Sentry? He doesnt get to show off the versatility of the power cosmic so please give me something to see where you are coming from here?

Enyalus
He was getting his face bashed in to the point it was being deformed. He also didn't fare much better against Ultron.

Considering a weakened, pre-upgraded, totally cut off from the Power Cosmic surfer trashed the entire Warbound in Planet Hulk, I'd put Surfer above WWH's strength.

There. That's a reason.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Enyalus
He was getting his face bashed in to the point it was being deformed. He also didn't fare much better against Ultron.

Considering a weakened, pre-upgraded, totally cut off from the Power Cosmic surfer trashed the entire Warbound in Planet Hulk, I'd put Surfer above WWH's strength.

There. That's a reason. Did Surfer defeat Hulk in planet Hulk?

Priest
Sentry wins this with these stipulations.

Enyalus
Did Surfer defeat Hulk in planet Hulk?

He stopped fighting and Hulk proceeded to bash him into the ground, which broke off the control disk, gave Surfer back his Power Cosmic, overloaded the rest of the disks, and they all went back to being friends. stick out tongue

tkitna

You mean how he literally almost ripped her head off when he quit holding back? Please quit using Ultron as an example because it fails.

Mindset
Originally posted by tkitna
You mean how he literally almost ripped her head off when he quit holding back? Please quit using Ultron as an example because it fails.

thumb up

iceman24567
Sentry is physically a monster. Did you see how he stood up to WW Hulk? He wasnt dodging any of his blows but instead was running run into his fists,willingly I might add.

Again tell me why you think Surfer could win a slugfest with Sentry? He doesnt get to show off the versatility of the power cosmic so please give me something to see where you are coming from here? I just wrote why i think he wins you gave me nothing and i wrote like a paragraph. Whatever Sentry loses 10/10

CaptainStoic
Sentry's battle with King Hulk can not be compared to a battle he would have with the Silver Surfer.

First of all the Silver Surfer's power cosmic holds no power over the Sentry, which is why I brought up Terrax. Terrax was impotent in his attempt to even faze the Sentry, and just because the Silver Surfer holds weight on Terrax does not mean that he would do a hell of a lot better than terrax did by blasting the hell out of Bob.

This power up that everyone is talking about has yet to be proven to have made the Silver Surfer leagues above his old self, what exactly did Galactus do to him? did he give him more power, or did he remove his inhibitions to use what he already possessed?

Galactus told Stardust who was stalemated by beta Ray Bill that should the Silver Surfer go rogue, that he/it (Stardust) may be needed to sanction him in the futture...... Now wait a minute!

Galactus made them both, and if he is saying that Stardust may be needed to deal with the Surfer later, this means that Norrin may be getting more hype than he deserves.

Featwise the Sentry has shown his resilience to the power cosmic, despite whether he is liked, or disliked.... as far as I'm concerned, the Sentry doesn't have to prove that he could beat the hell out of the Surfer, the Surfer needs to prove that he even has the power to affect Bob on any level.

The Sentry has feats under his belt that have shown that he is highly resistant to energy attacks, he was able to crush Terrax's hand with a smile, and stop his axe with one hand, while I can remember Terrax stating that he could have killed the Silver Surfer with one slice of his cosmic axe (The Morg vs Heralds storyline).

Evidence weighs more in favor of Bob beating the Silver Surfer than the other way around.... yes Norrin survived being smashed into a moon by Tenebrous, but this is not saying much. King Hulk shifted a continent, and was hitting The Sentry with mountain crushing hits, and the Sentry didn't go down. wink

Like i said to begin with the Surfer can drain the hulk of gamma radiation and reduce him to his human form, he can not do this to the Sentry.

Enyalus
I'm fairly certain that using the Power Cosmic to amp one's strength is totally different from using the Power Cosmic to produce energy blasts that Sentry is apparently highly resistant to. Sentry, clearly, is not immune to physical attacks.

CaptainStoic
I'm fairly certain that using the Power Cosmic to amp one's strength is totally different from using the Power Cosmic to produce energy blasts that Sentry is apparently highly resistant to. Sentry, clearly, is not immune to physical attacks.

I'm fairly certain that in a DBZ episode that such a ploy might work, but Sentry isn't a slowpoke, and Norrin would need precious time to amp... the question here is will Bob fly home, sit on his couch and allow Norrin to amp, and then after watching re-runs of Maude fly back out into space to face the new retarded amped up Silver Surfer.

Last time I saw Surfer Amp he lost control of his mental faculties. Also let's not make Bob seem like he's a softy ok, he was taking hits from a guy that could shift a continent.

quanchi112
He stopped fighting and Hulk proceeded to bash him into the ground, which broke off the control disk, gave Surfer back his Power Cosmic, overloaded the rest of the disks, and they all went back to being friends. stick out tongue What you left out was the fact that Hulk was also weaker and nowhere near his WW Hulk levels. Hulk won this fight plain and simple. I still dont know why youd use this fight to help your case. It hurts it if anything.

quanchi112
What credibility does Bob have in a slugfight? None what so ever. Even the Terax incident the man used his energy powers when he slugged it out with Hulk he tired himself so much he had to take a nap. The man does not have stamina on par with the Sufer nor can he amp himself to horrible levels. Bob maybe the greatest super hero on Marvel earth but he aint shit to The Surfer on any level. Oh and i hate how you always want people to explain exactly why they think a person wins when you make posts like "Sentry win" try practising what you preach. Originally posted by iceman24567
I just wrote why i think he wins you gave me nothing and i wrote like a paragraph. Whatever Sentry loses 10/10 You still seem to give me no reasoning as to why the Surfer beats him. Let me ask you again. What has Norrin Radd done in a slugfest that tells you he takes this when this is Hulk's bread and butter.

iceman24567
You still seem to give me no reasoning as to why the Surfer beats him. Let me ask you again. What has Norrin Radd done in a slugfest that tells you he takes this when this is Hulk's bread and butter. So this is Hulks bread and butter and Hulk = Bob? Yeah the last slug fight Bob was in he sucked hard The Surfer would manhandle him with his upgrades he took physical shot from beings beyond Sentry and survived while Sentry lost all steam against the Hulk thats my reasoning as far as strength goes they both are incalculable and speed Surfer takes it so Durability would be Bob only hope ooop Surfers durability feats >> Sentry's. Thar she blows
http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/4634/mobydickzu3.jpg
http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/4634/mobydickzu3.d3dbfdd839.jpg

tdazz
Surfer ftp

quanchi112
So this is Hulks bread and butter and Hulk = Bob? Yeah the last slug fight Bob was in he sucked hard The Surfer would manhandle him with his upgrades he took physical shot from beings beyond Sentry and survived while Sentry lost all steam against the Hulk thats my reasoning as far as strength goes they both are incalculable and speed Surfer takes it so Durability would be Bob only hope ooop Surfers durability feats >> Sentry's. Thar she blows
http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/4634/mobydickzu3.jpg
http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/4634/mobydickzu3.d3dbfdd839.jpg Which beings?

Enyalus
What you left out was the fact that Hulk was also weaker and nowhere near his WW Hulk levels. Hulk won this fight plain and simple. I still dont know why youd use this fight to help your case. It hurts it if anything.

First off, I acknowledged that Hulk was also weakened during the fight, in my initial post. Secondly, so was Surfer. Plus he was cut off from the Power Cosmic. And he still slapped around the entire Warbound before he stopped fighting back. So even if Hulk is now at full strength, so too would be Surfer. Plus he gets his Power Cosmic back, able to amp his strength to incalcuable levels, plus being able to gather energy from the Sun and other sources. Ontop of that, he's gotten an upgrade, where he's tanked a physical assault from T & A, two beings who - together - at least equal Galactus in power.

Those, along with Iceman's power, are why he wins. Your only reason was because 'its Hulk's bread and butter.' To which, I believe the response was, "How'd that work out with Sentry?"

quanchi112
First off, I acknowledged that Hulk was also weakened during the fight, in my initial post. Secondly, so was Surfer. Plus he was cut off from the Power Cosmic. And he still slapped around the entire Warbound before he stopped fighting back. So even if Hulk is now at full strength, so too would be Surfer. Plus he gets his Power Cosmic back, able to amp his strength to incalcuable levels, plus being able to gather energy from the Sun and other sources. Ontop of that, he's gotten an upgrade, where he's tanked a physical assault from T & A, two beings who - together - at least equal Galactus in power.

Those, along with Iceman's power, are why he wins. Your only reason was because 'its Hulk's bread and butter.' To which, I believe the response was, "How'd that work out with Sentry?" He was dying and would have been killed if Galactus had not restored him after the T and A thing. It wasnt a slugfest either so you referring to it proves what exactly? Sentry is a physical brawler while the Surfer can brawl but saying he could beat Hulk at it is ridiculous if you ask me. Not only that but you dont have any feats/accomplishments of Surfer showing off his hand to hand brawling. I have seen Thanos rape the Surfer rather easily while his own comments suggest he would have much more problems than with the submissive male known as Norrin Radd.

I just cant believe you tried using the Surfer's fight with a weakened Hulk as proof as to why the Surfer wins here. Anywho,Hulk wins. He is a much better brawler than the Surfer. Unless you have any feats to suggest otherwise.

Enyalus
Because, um, Surfer was also weakened. And lacked strength boosting capabilities. And just like Hulk was upgraded, so too was Surfer. Plus, that showed his ability to 'brawl' so to speak. 1 vs. 6 in a gladitorial arena using purely physical combat says enough.

Besides, Thanos would also beat WWH in H2H. Unless you want to say Sentry > Thanos in H2H and strength. In addition, Thanos beat a pre-upgraded Surfer. Not the same as post-Annihilation.

iceman24567
Which beings? The premordial gods that are near galactus level those beings. He took way more destructive force than Bob has.

iceman24567
Oops wasn't that pre upgrade?

quanchi112
The premordial gods that are near galactus level those beings. He took way more destructive force than Bob has. Plot device. Second off the Surfer was dying. Ill admit it was impressive but him manipulating the power of the crunch to consume Aegis and teneborus doesnt prove he can beat WW Hulk in a slugfest.

It was postupgrade by the way.

quanchi112
Because, um, Surfer was also weakened. And lacked strength boosting capabilities. And just like Hulk was upgraded, so too was Surfer. Plus, that showed his ability to 'brawl' so to speak. 1 vs. 6 in a gladitorial arena using purely physical combat says enough.

Besides, Thanos would also beat WWH in H2H. Unless you want to say Sentry > Thanos in H2H and strength. In addition, Thanos beat a pre-upgraded Surfer. Not the same as post-Annihilation. Yes,they were both weakened and Hulk won. Big shocker there.

Thanos wouldnt beat Hulk down as effortlessly as he has beaten the beta male known as Norrin. Thats the point and also the point of Thanos' comments regarding the Hulk. Hulk is a bruiser while Norrin can brawl but not like the Hulk.

iceman24567
Plot device. Second off the Surfer was dying. Ill admit it was impressive but him manipulating the power of the crunch to consume Aegis and teneborus doesnt prove he can beat WW Hulk in a slugfest.

It was postupgrade by the way. Are you serious? I never mentioned him beating them at all what the hell are you typing about? Surfer has way more fist fights than BOB because we are speaking about Sentry not Hulk. The fight with the gods were in reference to his durability Sentry would have died on the spot. Stop smoking Mary Jane or try harder to pay attention.

quanchi112
Are you serious? I never mentioned him beating them at all what the hell are you typing about? Surfer has way more fist fights than BOB because we are speaking about Sentry not Hulk. The fight with the gods were in reference to his durability Sentry would have died on the spot. Stop smoking Mary Jane or try harder to pay attention. Sentry took on WW Hulk and burned out WW Hulk's powers momentarily. He wasnt dodging his punches either. Sentry has also destroyed Terrax like he was a small child. Sure,the beta male beat him as well but after Terrax had an extended fight with the new warriors along with some other earth resistance.

Surfer was dying and Galactus said as much. He was saved. basing this fight off of that plot device bs that Galactus had to save him makes no sense whatsoever imo.

Again WW Hulk stood the Juggernaut up and held his friggin ground against him after he beat the hell out of all those pesky mutants. For Sentry to burn this guy out shows just how physically strong and durable he is. No one else could burn the WW Hulk out or take his punches for long.

Sentry takes this. If the submissive male gets his power cosmic then its a different story but not in a slugfest.

Dark-Jaxx
Dude Quanchi you are completely ignoring the context of things.

Norrin stopped fighting, he was beating them before, he could have won, but then let Hulk beat on him.

iceman24567
Yeah sure Surfer amps and one shot Sentry until i see something from him with an ounce of credibility.

rotiart
in civil war.
Iron man fled from Sentry for 3 panels... and sentry watched him fly away. Sentry even said how fast iron man could fly.... then within a few panels was upon iron man, and one shot him if i remember right.

rotiart
Originally posted by janus77
Surfer, easy.

Surfer can survive far worse than Sentry can dish out.
Watcher (UniLord)/T&A >>>>> WWH.

Surfer v. Unilord.

Surfer absorbed the blackbody... and during the battle v unilord was stealing souls away from the unilord. he defeated unilord by attaining power the same way unilord did... through the power of the souls empowering him. Surfer didn't show any uber-feats of his own power level, he showed feats of himself empowered through souls just like unilord was.

rotiart
As for sentry's power level, he fought "michael" aka the collective... A force so powerful it wiped out all of alpha flight... and was the only person capable to defeating it...

michael was like 100+ mutants combined... for an idea of his power level...

in the issue where ultron killed bob's wife... bob showed that he can bring his wife back to life... the best healing feat i can remember for surfer is healing alicia masters eyes so she could see for a short time.. but not permanently... surfer cannot bring people back to life.

iceman24567
Originally posted by rotiart
As for sentry's power level, he fought "michael" aka the collective... A force so powerful it wiped out all of alpha flight... and was the only person capable to defeating it...

michael was like 100+ mutants combined... for an idea of his power level...

in the issue where ultron killed bob's wife... bob showed that he can bring his wife back to life... the best healing feat i can remember for surfer is healing alicia masters eyes so she could see for a short time.. but not permanently... surfer cannot bring people back to life. What? Does that have to do with this thread? Comparing high showings that are not slugfests is pretty pointless.

rotiart
What? Does that have to do with this thread? Comparing high showings that are not slugfests is pretty pointless.

You compared the durability from T & A... that wasn't a slugfest.... so what does that have to do with anything.

and you asked for something showing his level of power... with an ounce of credibility... i was trying to give you some examples of his level of power... .like him 1 shotting iron man... or his durability being able to handle fighting "michael"...

btw, even if it was a tough fight... sentry being able to rip off ultrons head says a lot... considering that ultron is usually taken on by the entire avengers...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Dude Quanchi you are completely ignoring the context of things.

Norrin stopped fighting, he was beating them before, he could have won, but then let Hulk beat on him. Post the scans then.

quanchi112
Yeah sure Surfer amps and one shot Sentry until i see something from him with an ounce of credibility. You think Surfer could one-punch him? And you call this a credible argument?

Enyalus
Post the scans then.

Read the comic. It's painfully evident that he took down the entire team, decided to not fight for the Red King's pleasure, allowed himself to be smashed so his obedience disk would be broken - thus giving him access to the Power Cosmic again - and proceeded to remove the disks from all members of the Warbound, kiss and make up, and then escape the arena with Hulk and team in tow.

quanchi112
Read the comic. It's painfully evident that he took down the entire team, decided to not fight for the Red King's pleasure, allowed himself to be smashed so his obedience disk would be broken - thus giving him access to the Power Cosmic again - and proceeded to remove the disks from all members of the Warbound, kiss and make up, and then escape the arena with Hulk and team in tow. It sure looked like he was fighting back to me. Again he didnt defeat the Hulk in physical combat here nor would he have a chance in defeating the WW Hulk in a brawl. I have seen no evidence to make me think otherwise.

Enyalus
It sure looked like he was fighting back to me. Again he didnt defeat the Hulk in physical combat here nor would he have a chance in defeating the WW Hulk in a brawl. I have seen no evidence to make me think otherwise.

The same Hulk that was losing to Juggs before BFR? The same Hulk who was getting pummled by Dr. Strange/Zom? Same one who got burned out by Sentry in what amounted to a purely physical brawl?

Surfer would rip WWH's arms off and sodomize him with them.

Eon Blue
Silver Surfer.

quanchi112
The same Hulk that was losing to Juggs before BFR? The same Hulk who was getting pummled by Dr. Strange/Zom? Same one who got burned out by Sentry in what amounted to a purely physical brawl?

Surfer would rip WWH's arms off and sodomize him with them. Ok, do you think Norrin read could hold his own against Juggs here like the WW Hulk? WW Hulk took all of the damage from Zom and when it was his turn to to go on the offensive,easily pwned him. So,yeah WW Hulk wasnt even close to losing against Zom.

Sentry burned him out. No one else.

What makes you say Surfer rips off Hulk's arms here? You keep downplaying the Hulk. Where are Surfer's hand to hand feats? Tell me why the Surfer can win here based on something that he has done in a comic.

The Pict
Ok, do you think Norrin read could hold his own against Juggs here like the WW Hulk? WW Hulk took all of the damage from Zom and when it was his turn to to go on the offensive,easily pwned him. So,yeah WW Hulk wasnt even close to losing against Zom.

What a fanboy view of things laughing out loud

WWH was getting owned by Zom until Strange took back control when he thought innocent bystanders had been crushed by a falling building.
WWH didn't just decided it was "his turn", Zom had gone by then, which is shown when Strange stopped fighting and said he was having trouble controlling the anger. If Zom had still been in control he would have kept on pummeling Hulk as he tried to save the people in the building.

Soljer
Surfer.

Prime#
Surfer owns him

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Pict
What a fanboy view of things laughing out loud

WWH was getting owned by Zom until Strange took back control when he thought innocent bystanders had been crushed by a falling building.
WWH didn't just decided it was "his turn", Zom had gone by then, which is shown when Strange stopped fighting and said he was having trouble controlling the anger. If Zom had still been in control he would have kept on pummeling Hulk as he tried to save the people in the building. WW Hulk was getting beat up,sure. But do you really think Zom did any significant damage to WW Hulk? Zom was never in complete control as it were imo.

When the innocents were almost killed Strange,obviously exerted his control for a moment. WW Hulk then took the offensive and easily pwned him. For you to think that Zom/Strange was anywhere close to defeating WW Hulk is ignorant.

Again, it wasnt Zom or Strange, it was a combination of the two.

occultdestroyer
Sentry omfgwtfpwns classic SS.
He'll do to Surfer's board what he did to Terrax's axe.

With the upgrades, it could go either way.
Then again, maybe not.

iceman24567
You think Surfer could one-punch him? And you call this a credible argument? It doesn't have to be i pretty much finished arguing with you after i realized the only fight that give him any credibility is the WWH fight and you kept bringing it up so yeah Surfer one shot him to hell.
It was a durability feat because he was getting punched you know....Anyways like i said before Surfer's durability and stamina > Bobs. The end. For me atleast.

quanchi112
It doesn't have to be i pretty much finished arguing with you after i realized the only fight that give him any credibility is the WWH fight and you kept bringing it up so yeah Surfer one shot him to hell.
It was a durability feat because he was getting punched you know....Anyways like i said before Surfer's durability and stamina > Bobs. The end. For me atleast. Sentry hung with the most powerful version of Hulk to date, excluding him at the end of the book. I think that WW Hulk would have broken Norrin in a slugfest, but Sentry burned him out. I dont see Surfer burning him out.

I see you still havent given any scans of Surfer brawling with anyone.

Mr. Slippyfist
WW Hulk was getting beat up,sure. But do you really think Zom did any significant damage to WW Hulk? Zom was never in complete control as it were imo.

When the innocents were almost killed Strange,obviously exerted his control for a moment. WW Hulk then took the offensive and easily pwned him. For you to think that Zom/Strange was anywhere close to defeating WW Hulk is ignorant.

Again, it wasnt Zom or Strange, it was a combination of the two. no expression

iceman24567
Sentry hung with the most powerful version of Hulk to date, excluding him at the end of the book. I think that WW Hulk would have broken Norrin in a slugfest, but Sentry burned him out. I dont see Surfer burning him out.

I see you still havent given any scans of Surfer brawling with anyone. I never will provide you scans I'm a 100% sure we both read enough Surfer so scans would be extra bull to bicker about. Plus i think i am done debating with the likes of you for tonight. Are you really that anal that you need scans before you admit to anything Jesus...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
no expression Anything to add?

CaptainStoic
I'm pretty sure that these two will have it out in the future, so there really isn't a point on saying who would win, although I think Sentry will mugg him.

quanchi112
I never will provide you scans I'm a 100% sure we both read enough Surfer so scans would be extra bull to bicker about. Plus i think i am done debating with the likes of you for tonight. Are you really that anal that you need scans before you admit to anything Jesus... Well at least tell me what fights you are referring to?

I dont need the scans,I just need to know what you are basing your argument off of?

Mr. Slippyfist
Anything to add? I thought the smile was self explanatory.

Should I explain this post as well, or can you handle it?

iceman24567
I thought the smile was self explanatory.

Should I explain this post as well, or can you handle it? Your sig = awesome.

quanchi112
I thought the smile was self explanatory.

Should I explain this post as well, or can you handle it? I understood the smile,but Id like to know what you thought was so off.

Mr. Slippyfist
I understood the smile,but Id like to know what you thought was so off. Your post.

Your sig = awesome. Why thank you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.