Power Girl vs. Caitlin Fairchild (Gen13)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

[EC] Icarus II
They fight it out in Cali. PG can't fly.
Who wins? eek!

Superboy Prime
We all win.

tkitna
Caitlin isnt on her level is she? I havent read Gen13 since I collected the first mini and a few of their series books.

[EC] Icarus II
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
We all win.

I agree. big grin

Originally posted by tkitna
Caitlin isnt on her level is she? I havent read Gen13 since I collected the first mini and a few of their series books.

She's supposed to be near PG's level. Near or below by a little, something like that. But PG can't fly, so I think it's pretty even.

occultdestroyer
Power Girl

StyleTime
Even without flight, Power Girl still has things like superspeed to help her out. She'd win.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
We all win.

Ill watch the fight in my office....no calls.

celestialdemon
droolio

Takion
Originally posted by Icarus II
They fight it out in Cali. PG can't fly.
Who wins? eek!
This definitly isn't a PG fight. awecreep

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Takion
This definitly isn't a PG fight. awecreep

Of course it is, but what the reader is doing while watching the fight wont be. At any rate Kara gets this, although Ill confess to not knowing the full limits of Gen.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by celestialdemon
droolio
I know what you mean evil face
smokin'

CaptainStoic
I'm inclined to go with Caitlin on this one, she has yet to show the limits of her strength. Flight can only get you so far, before it becomes apparent that it is overrated.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
I'm inclined to go with Caitlin on this one, she has yet to show the limits of her strength. Flight can only get you so far, before it becomes apparent that it is overrated.

Perhaps, again im not the best authority on Gen since I havnt pick up any of there books but she hasnt striked me as anything beyond a high meta from the bios and profiles ive read.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.