I don't understand this!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackSunshine
Okay so today Maddie and I went on one of our little outings, as we always do. We paid some bills and went grocery shopping. Now Maddie is at the age where she asks questions about everything and I have no problem telling her about them. Of course those that are appropriate for her age. We had got in the grocery store and grabbed a cart and started shopping. Maddie started asking about every thing we went by. "What's this for mama?", "What does this do?", "Why do we need that? You know things like that. Anyhow we had continued down several isles(sp?) and at one point there was a middle aged woman, probably in her mid to late 30's or so, who we had been behind for quite some time and I never realized it until I noticed her turning her head and looking at us every once and a while with a sour look on her face. Maddie and I continued what we were doing and this woman in front of us quickly stopped and spun around and shouted "Do you mind??" I quickly said...."Yes I do...myself or my daughter are not being disruptive so you need to mind your business!" The woman moved on and Maddie and I continued what we were doing. Not even 10 minutes later we came upon the same woman going opposite us and she said "Are you following me?" and just to get a rise out of her I said "Yep, cuz me and my daughter are just trying to annoy the hell out of you!"

Now I don't think that it is a problem to teach your child the basics about food, how it's made, how you cook it, and why you do or don't put certain foods with others. I love cooking and I want to teach my child everything there is to know about it. So why would this woman have such ugly behavior towards my child and I, when not even 3 isles down from us there is a kid screaming like an animal??? I just don't understand people sometimes!

Röland
Don't worry about it.

All you have to understand is that this woman was a Grade A, 100% B*tch.

chillmeistergen
How odd.

The j0keR
Some people are just bitches or assholes. It was probably some sad middle aged woman who hates kids and sits at home with her 73 cats.

Rogue Jedi
She was having a bad face day.

dadudemon
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
Okay so today Maddie and I went on one of our little outings, as we always do. We paid some bills and went grocery shopping. Now Maddie is at the age where she asks questions about everything and I have no problem telling her about them. Of course those that are appropriate for her age. We had got in the grocery store and grabbed a cart and started shopping. Maddie started asking about every thing we went by. "What's this for mama?", "What does this do?", "Why do we need that? You know things like that. Anyhow we had continued down several isles(sp?) and at one point there was a middle aged woman, probably in her mid to late 30's or so, who we had been behind for quite some time and I never realized it until I noticed her turning her head and looking at us every once and a while with a sour look on her face. Maddie and I continued what we were doing and this woman in front of us quickly stopped and spun around and shouted "Do you mind??" I quickly said...."Yes I do...myself or my daughter are not being disruptive so you need to mind your business!" The woman moved on and Maddie and I continued what we were doing. Not even 10 minutes later we came upon the same woman going opposite us and she said "Are you following me?" and just to get a rise out of her I said "Yep, cuz me and my daughter are just trying to annoy the hell out of you!"

Now I don't think that it is a problem to teach your child the basics about food, how it's made, how you cook it, and why you do or don't put certain foods with others. I love cooking and I want to teach my child everything there is to know about it. So why would this woman have such ugly behavior towards my child and I, when not even 3 isles down from us there is a kid screaming like an animal??? I just don't understand people sometimes!

Seriously, babe, I think she was jealous of you and your daughter. She may not have kids. If she does, she may not have a relationship with them like you do your daughter. She might have been jealous of your patience with your kid. She may have had an abortion and you being loving to your daughter might have pissed her off in a "i'm a failure because I couldn't do what she does" kind of way.

What ever the case may be, I enjoyed the story.

BlackSunshine
Thanks for your positive input guys smile I'm not worried about this at all. Maddie and I do this all the time when we go to the store and she enjoys it. I think shes gonna be a cook when she gets older. She helps me and her daddy cook all the time. In fact after her first day of school on Monday, her and Matt are going to make a cake together! smile

chillmeistergen
She could just be mentally ill.

BlackSunshine
could be.

The j0keR
If only your daughter would of asked "whats wrong with her?", then you really could of gotten a rise out of her. lol

Peach
Some people just suck.

guy222
Yep

Just enjoy your time with ur family

BlackSunshine
Indeed they do

Originally posted by The j0keR
If only your daughter would of asked "whats wrong with her?", then you really could of gotten a rise out of her. lol

I would have laughed my ass off if she did! laughing

Ahsoka Tano
Sounds like this woman was either insecure or possibly mentally unstable. I deal with people like that all day.

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by Ahsoka Tano
Sounds like this woman was either insecure or possibly mentally unstable. I deal with people like that all day.

Possibly. I'm not worried about it anymore. Good thing Matt was not there...things wouldn't have been very pretty laughing out loud

TRH
Some people are just retards.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by TRH
Some people are just retards.

Scythe
Sock 'em BS! Sock everyone!

except me...

Kosta
Some people are just morally handicapped. They need no reason, they just are. I don't think anyone could explain it to normal people in a way that they would understand. You handled yourself well, that's all you need to worry about.

Rogue Jedi
Retards I tell ya.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Peach
Some people just suck. Co-signed

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Retards I tell ya.

You rang? stoned

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon
You rang? stoned bew bew bew bewbies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.