Mr. Mxy runs a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

occultdestroyer
Match 1: Mxy on his own

Match 2: Mxy w/ Lkz, a 5D Djinn

Match 3: Mxy w/ Ultimator, the 10D Imp

-vs-

1. The Vishanti, Trion, and Cytorrak

2. All the Celestials

3. Galactus, Eternity and Death (AKA Marvel Animaniacs)

4. Edifice Rex

5. The Spectre, Phantom Stranger, Lucifer Morningstar, and Michael Demiurgos

6. The Basanos

7. The Living Tribunal

8. GEB and The Light

9. FP The Source

10. Rama Kushna

11. Elaine

12. Wally The God Boy

psycho gundam
these types of threads end badly

fangirl101
None of the Mxy's can get past 5. but this thread is seriously out of order. You have the LT above everyone combined on level 5. Geez.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by fangirl101
None of the Mxy's can get past 5. but this thread is seriously out of order. You have the LT above everyone combined on level 5. Geez.
I don't know much about Marvel,
but isn't he like the 2nd supreme being in MU?

fangirl101
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
I don't know much about Marvel,
but isn't he like the 2nd supreme being in MU?
Lucifer is the living will of God. And Mikey is the living Power of God. Those two alone are both above the LT in feats and stature.

joesdabest1
Lucifer is the living will of God. And Mikey is the living Power of God. Those two alone are both above the LT in feats and stature.

LT > Lucifer and Mike.

Mxy gets 1 shotted at 5.

Board Walker
Mike and luci have been showing destroying/making multiple multiverses, their feats are above LTs feats.

fangirl101
Originally posted by joesdabest1
LT > Lucifer and Mike.

Mxy gets 1 shotted at 5.

When The LT can stand up to the power of God let me know. Last I remember, he got bitched by the universal power that Thanos had in the End.

joesdabest1
When The LT can stand up to the power of God let me know. Last I remember, he got bitched by the universal power that Thanos had in the End.

Heart > Mike and Lucifer. Defeating the LT is more than universal.

Read Marvel Comics.

Mindset

Which would probably have been an M-body of LT.

Knowsbleed33
LT has no copies. He is who he is in all universes and dimensions.

joesdabest1
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33

Yep.

fangirl101
Originally posted by joesdabest1
Heart > Mike and Lucifer. Defeating the LT is more than universal.

Read Marvel Comics.
REDICULOUS. Prove it. Last I checked, Mikey soundly defeated Spectre in the DCU proper. His power in his dopple ganger in vertigo was enough make elaine God of the vertigo multiverses.

Knowsbleed33
Michael defeating Spectre isn't impressive. Libra just owned him and Michael>>>>>>>>>>>Libra.

Mindset

And yet handbook says he uses M-bodies.

Knowsbleed33
Handbook also says there is only 1 of him, no other copies like the other concepts.

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/1031/omniis2yp2jr3.th.jpg

Mindset
I don't see how that means he can't use M-bodies.

There isn't a different LT for each universe, that doesn't mean he can't make an M-body.

Knowsbleed33
So do you believe that everytime the LT has a low showing in a different Universe, it's an M-body?

Mindset
So do you believe that everytime the LT has a low showing in a different Universe, it's an M-body? Maybe, maybe not.

Not really what I was saying though.

Knowsbleed33
No, I understand what you are saying friend, I'm not arguing it. I've had this discussion with different people and most believe that all the LT's low showings are M-bodies, like when he was in the MC2U, Protege, The End and such. Curious if you felt the same.

joesdabest1
REDICULOUS. Prove it. Last I checked, Mikey soundly defeated Spectre in the DCU proper. His power in his dopple ganger in vertigo was enough make elaine God of the vertigo multiverses.

LT 1 shots Mike and Spectre.

Philosophía
Lulz at the order.

He doesn't get passed 5 in any of the matches.

occultdestroyer

Nihilist

Utrigita
Originally posted by Board Walker
Mike and luci have been showing destroying/making multiple multiverses, their feats are above LTs feats.

And LT have maked two seperate megaverses which each contains a undefined number of multiverses.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Utrigita
And LT have maked two seperate megaverses which each contains a undefined number of multiverses.

We both know that there is no actualy canon proof that the brothers embody 2 Megaverses, and seeing as how energy that could vaporize galaxies were released during their conflict ..

Utrigita

Philosophía
So we doesn't consider a Handbook to deliver Canon material?

And what brothers are you mentioning the pre retconned that Spectre and LT both stated was above there power?

The handbook doesn't say that they actually embody Megaverses, but that Living Tribunal helped fashion them, and that they became guardians of different Megaverses.

Obviously the post-retcon ones.

GalacticStorm
So we doesn't consider a Handbook to deliver Canon material?

And what brothers are you mentioning the pre retconned that Spectre and LT both stated was above there power?

The handbook doesnt say the Brothers embody two megaverses. After the retcon they were just guardians of two megaverses.

Utrigita
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
The handbook doesnt say the Brothers embody two megaverses. After the retcon they were just guardians of two megaverses.

I never said they did.

I said that LT created two Megaverses.

Utrigita

Philosophía
I never said they did smile

I said that LT created two Megaverses.

Based on what ?

Philosophía
Where was it stated that there battle destroy galaxies?

Not that they destroyed, but that the energy released from their conflict could destroy Galaxies.

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/th_BrothersFightGalaxies.jpg

"Energy that could vaporize galaxies flares on his massive hand as two figures play out the endless conflict of existence .."

Utrigita

Utrigita

Philosophía
What I bases on that LT created two megaverses?

Well first the handbook, second the scan I cannot find where The Brothers are mentioned as architects for the megaverses. I cannot understand why are architect would be instituted for something already created...

That is what I remember if some has the scan and I have remembered it differently then I withdraw my statement.

I assume you are talking about this scan:

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/th_BrothersArhitectsNewRealities.jpg

"..a hand soon opening to allow Two Brothers to assume their pre-destined roles as architects of new realities."

So in the end all that is mentioned is that the Brothers, to which the Living Tribunal helped fashion, became arhitects of new realities (in the comic) and Guardians of different Megaverses (handbook) and, like I said, nothing about Living Tribunal or the Brothers creating those Megaverses under their own power.

Utrigita

Philosophía
Exactly.

It also mentions that "The Pulse of Creation reverberates throughout him for he is its heart" It also mentions the new realities. Who made those new realities? I would say that based on that Creation has just reverberates through LT then it wouldn't be unfair to assume that those new realities (that was later mentioned to be Megaverses) was his creation.

The first part is talking about Living Tribunal strictly, his power and his role in the Marvel Universe in general, thus why even Eternity is mentioned.
It is speculation at best to assume that the Living Tribunal created the Megaverses, since like I said, there is absolutley nothing to base this on ..

Utrigita

kevdude
Occult you amaze me all the time with your orders, doesn't get pass 5 if he even gets that far.

Philosophía
Exactly his power in the marvel omniverse. Eternity is from my point of view mentioned to clarify that none can know the reasons for why LT does as he does, that would include what he did to the Brothers.

It is speculation to presume that new Realities was LT's doing when Creation is reverberate through him, when he is the Alpha (beginning) and Omega (ending)? I doesn't quiet follow you here Erik, you are correct that it isn't cut into a piece of stone, but I however think that it's quiet clear what LT did.

Yes, it is speculation because although Living Tribunal does have an important role in the Marvel Universe, he didn't actually create everything in it. Seriously, you must see that nothing clear about LT creating either of them was stated and that saying he did is nothing more than speculation ..

Utrigita

fangirl101
I would like to ask you why Creation is reverberate through him if he didn't create anything and why he is mentioned as the Alpha (beginning)?

As mentioned in the previous post, nothing is as you say writting with big fat letters, but I think that comic clearly shows that it was LT that created those new realities who else would it be?
No. The LT did NOT create those new realities.

Utrigita
No. The LT did NOT create those new realities.

Then Please who did?

Philosophía
I would like to ask you why Creation is reverberate through him if he didn't create anything and why he is mentioned as the Alpha (beginning)?

As mentioned in the previous post, nothing is as you say writting with big fat letters, but I think that comic clearly shows that it was LT that created those new realities who else would it be?

It obviously 'explains' his role, of judging everything from the beginning of creation (Alpha) to the end of creation (Omega). Why, what do you think it means exactly ? That he created everything in the Marvel Universe ? Elaborate smile

No, it really doesn't show or state anything about Living Tribunal creating the Megaverses.

fangirl101
Then Please who did?
The One above all also known as Kirby Avatar and His colaborator.

GalacticStorm

Where you're going wrong is that you''re making assumptions based on vague comments and taking these as fact.

LT isnt stated to be the creator of reality. I could see why you would have that opinion based on what is said, but nothing conclusive is stated or depicted. It doesnt state, that LT creates everything. What is stated is that creation reverberates through him. That could just mean he's one with it. He's in touch with it.

It states that he's the Alpha and Omega. The beginning and End. For all we know that could mean he directs and co-ordinates the cycle according to this writers interpretation. Its all open to interpretation. So whilst i understand your viewpoint, there's nothing concrete given that verifies it as fact. erm

Utrigita
The One above all also known as Kirby Avatar and His colaborator.

I'm very interested in where you draw that conclusion from, considering that the Comic concerns LT and the Brothers.

Utrigita

fangirl101
I'm very interested in where you draw that conclusion from, considering that the Comic concerns LT and the Brothers.
In the fantastic four, it was shown who the creator was.

Utrigita
Where you're going wrong is that you''re making assumptions based on vague comments and taking these as fact.

LT isnt stated to be the creator of reality. I could see why you would have that opinion based on what is said, but nothing conclusive is stated or depicted. It doesnt state, that LT creates everything. What is stated is that creation reverberates through him. That could just mean he's one with it. He's in touch with it.

It states that he's the Alpha and Omega. The beginning and End. For all we know that could mean he directs and co-ordinates the cycle according to this writers interpretation. Its all open to interpretation. So whilst i understand your viewpoint, there's nothing concrete given that verifies it as fact. erm

Okay.

Did I say that he was? I don't recall... Ore it could mean that a prolonged effect.

I have conceded to that on the last page I believe ore was it this one... Not sure, however all I'm arguing for now is my interpretation of the comic, as I said to Erik (which I still like to call) Him he is absolutely right nothing is solid, I just think that based on what was presented in that comic concerning the Brothers I find it entirely logical that it was the LT that was the "Builder" of those new realities.

Utrigita
In the fantastic four, it was shown who the creator was.

Of the new realities that is mentioned in the current discussed Comic? I must admit that I frankly don't recall...

Philosophía
As said it isn't cut in stone, but again you have Creation reverberate through LT and mentioning of new realities.

I interpret the statement "The pulse of creation reverberates throughout him, for he is its heart" as a metaphor for him being the Marvel Universe's judge, like GS said, him being 'in touch' with creation, judging what is allowed and what is not.
Anyway, that is your point of view, and I respect it, you have reasons to form that opinion, but the point is, it isn't fact, and can't really be used in debates as a feat for Living Tribunal.

fangirl101
Of the new realities that is mentioned in the current discussed Comic? I must admit that I frankly don't recall...
Of all realities. The LT is Never shown creating anything even in this discussion. EVER.

GalacticStorm
Okay.

Did I say that he was? I don't recall... Ore it could mean that a prolonged effect.

I have conceded to that on the last page I believe ore was it this one... Not sure, however all I'm arguing for now is my interpretation of the comic, as I said to Erik (which I still like to call) Him he is absolutely right nothing is solid, I just think that based on what was presented in that comic concerning the Brothers I find it entirely logical that it was the LT that was the "Builder" of those new realities.

And its fine to come to your own conclusions on such ambiguous scenes however you just have to understand that you cant argue such a point as fact when concrete facts aren't established within the scene itself. Believe what you want personally, but when it comes to these debates, you can only go by the facts.

Utrigita

Utrigita
Of all realities. The LT is Never shown creating anything even in this discussion. EVER.

Was that stated in the comic with TOAA that he created all realities including the new ones mentioned here? I don't recall Fangirl.

Utrigita
And its fine to come to your own conclusions on such ambiguous scenes however you just have to understand that you cant argue such a point as fact when concrete facts aren't established within the scene itself. Believe what you want personally, but when it comes to these debates, you can only go by the facts.

I would hypotice that the three of you cannot exactly disprove it either since, it appears that it lays on the interpretation of Creation.

I don't quiet see why I cannot mention it if I'm capable of argumenting for my point of view, then I don't see the problem, since when we boil this forum down it all concerns oure own point of view.

GalacticStorm
Was that stated in the comic with TOAA that he created all realities including the new ones mentioned here? I don't recall Fangirl.

The new realities talked of in that scene weren't stated to be creations of LT. That contradicts LTs established role within Marvel. On top of that the comic said the Brothers roles as architects of these new realities were pre-destined. These realities could have just formed naturally and LT having foreseen their creation, appointed the Brothers to shape them.

See what i mean about interpretation?

Your point isnt stated on panel. There is nothing conclusive so leave it at that.

GalacticStorm
I would hypotice that the three of you cannot exactly disprove it either since, it appears that it lays on the interpretation of Creation.

I don't quiet see why I cannot mention it if I'm capable of argumenting for my point of view, then I don't see the problem, since when we boil this forum down it all concerns oure own point of view.

You can mention it. You can say this appears to be the case, but unless you have anything conclusively verifying your viewpoint, or you have scenes in other comics establishing your point as something the character is known for, then arguing your point as the truth is a pointless exercise.

Alot of what we argue here is our own viewpoints. However the ones who win out in the end are those whose viewpoints are strongly based on comic book fact as opposed to assumptions and guesswork.

Utrigita
edit.

Utrigita
You can mention it. You can say this appears to be the case, but unless you have anything conclusively verifying your viewpoint, or you have scenes in other comics establishing your point as something the character is known for, then arguing your point as the truth is a pointless exercise.

Alot of what we argue here is our own viewpoints. However the ones who win out in the end are those whose viewpoints are strongly based on comic book fact as opposed to assumptions and guesswork.

Then next time I believe I will say that instead. Btw would a writers word on the subject be good enough?

Fact that are interpreted entirely differently GS, best example I can find right now is the discussion that revolved around Master and you concerning Jamie Braddock. That was entirely different viewpoints and interpretations, which is from my point of view the same situation here.

I however isn't Master so I wouldn't continue to hammer on with a point, I have presented my interpretation and you three have presented yours.

Philosophía
Views points and facts are different. The burden of proof is on you to show that Living Tribunal has created the Megaverses, but fact of the matter is you can't, so it can't be used as evidence of how powerfull Living Tribunal is when it comes to a discussion involving him.
This is my last say on the matter because it really will not get us anywhere.

Utrigita
Agreed btw do you happen to know the name of the comic where the scans originates from?

GalacticStorm
Agreed btw do you happen to know the name of the comic where the scans originates from?

X-men adventures #12 i believe

Utrigita
Thanks GS.

Board Walker
Handbook also says there is only 1 of him, no other copies like the other concepts.

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/1031/omniis2yp2jr3.th.jpg

its called a retcon, newest handbooks, marvel statements hold water over past ones.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.