Magneto Vs Nightwing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fat_monkey
Who will win out of magneto and nightwing. Will nightwing's skill and intellect triumph over magnetos power

fat_monkey
I think nightwing would kick magnetos ass he would out smart him at every turn.

Mindset
I agree

Juk3n
WHAT!? Fat_monkey , you have a serious Nightwing fetish don't you?
Nightwing dies horribly and gets ripped apart from the inside out.

occultdestroyer
laughing
ROFLMAO!
Nightwing is crazy damn good, but putting him on the same level as Magneto, the guy who killed Jean Grey Phoenix, is downright absurd!

Seer Q'Anilia
Is there not metal on Nightwing's suit?

Philosophía
no expression

janus77
Magneto ftw

Boy Blue
Originally posted by Mindset
I agree

PRAYERRUN
Magneto would kill Nightwing.

Darth Martin
SPITE!

Magneto kills Nightwing with hios utility belt.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Seer Q'Anilia
Is there not metal on Nightwing's suit? No.

Which is why Magneto loses.

Juk3n
wht aboot teh Iron in he's bludz? big grin

willRules
Is this a spite thread? I think Nightwing's great but Magneto literally cuts him in half yes

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Juk3n
wht aboot teh Iron in he's bludz? big grin He's got too much willpower for that to work.

shiv
Magneto munching on a doughnut, asks Nightwing to go away politely

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
No.

Which is why Magneto loses. I find that hard to believe.

Takion

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Darth Martin
I find that hard to believe. He doesn't.

Which auto-screws Magneto. Without metal control, he's got nothing.

iceman24567
He doesn't.

Which auto-screws Magneto. Without metal control, he's got nothing. Yup Nightwing out classes Magneto in everyway.

Darth Martin
He doesn't.

Which auto-screws Magneto. Without metal control, he's got nothing. So none of his gadgets are made of metal? What of his billy clubs. I'm sure he's weraing something on him that has metal in it. If all else fails there's the god **** enviorment.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Darth Martin
So none of his gadgets are made of metal? What of his billy clubs. I'm sure he's weraing something on him that has metal in it. If all else fails there's the god **** enviorment. Extremely dense plastic.

That's made of trees and grass.

psycho gundam
erythrocytes manipulation for the win.

if you got them, magneto can fu(k with them.

Juk3n
Extremely dense plastic.

That's made of trees and grass.

then Mags uses the metal he has on his person, he must have some he levitates with it no? - so he takes a litle peice off and it becomes an everlasting bullet that WILL win in the end.

Darth Martin
Thank You

jks
Good god, seriously? Only on kmc will you have "people" thinking nightwing has any chance of even being an annoyance to magneto, much less beating him.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by jks
Good god, seriously? Only on kmc will you have "people" thinking nightwing has any chance of even being an annoyance to magneto, much less beating him. And only idiots would fall for the obvious joke. erm

---

Anyway, even if Nightwing doesn't have metal on him, he would still get destroyed. I don't even get why metal was brought up. He's not like, "Arg, my only weakness, no metal!".

jks
And only idiots would fall for the obvious joke. erm

Given that this is kmc and knowing this place's reputation, no one can ever say that was an obvious joke

DarkSerpent
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
laughing
ROFLMAO!
Nightwing is crazy damn good, but putting him on the same level as Magneto, the guy who killed Jean Grey Phoenix, is downright absurd! this is rape like what the Soviets did to Eastern europe

magneto annhilates his fruity ass

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by jks
Given that this is kmc and knowing this place's reputation, no one can ever say that was an obvious joke Why are you here then? Evidently this place must be a shit hole, so unless you're going to reform it, then suck dick.

jks
Why are you here then? Evidently this place must be a shit hole, so unless you're going to reform it, then suck dick.
While I repsect you and your "alternative" lifestyle, I MUST insist that you refrain from making sexually orientated requests from me.

Thanks

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by jks
While I repsect you and your "alternative" lifestyle, I MUST insist that you refrain from making sexually orientated requests from me.

Thanks 'Cause that's what I said!

Fine then, relax and spread your cheeks, 'cause this is going to hurt if you don't play ball.

Badabing
Originally posted by jks
Given that this is kmc and knowing this place's reputation, no one can ever say that was an obvious joke Nobody is forcing you to post here.Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Why are you here then? Evidently this place must be a shit hole, so unless you're going to reform it, then suck dick. Please tone it down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.