Sar Agorn Vs. Beldorian

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Seer Q'Anilia
1. Force
2. Saber
3. All-Out

I HAVE TO KNOW! faint

Schwarzenegger
Never really heard of em but they do exist since i just checked it on wookie...

Seer Q'Anilia
Well, I would not make a thread about characters that does not exist stick out tongue

Schwarzenegger
Well i thought they didn't because i never really heard of them, but i now know they do exist after doing a little reading.

Anyways since both characters are virtually unknowns, i don't know who to dispute as the winner.

Blax_Hydralisk
I love Beldorian, I made a character that was related to him in a roleplay a couple years ago. laughing out loud

Aside from that, I think that Beldorian wins. He at least knows how to use his lightsaber, and can move. Agorn strikes me as more of a philospher then a fighter.

Seer Q'Anilia
I know nothing of either one. I just find both of them the two funniest cases of Jedi there is stick out tongue Now I'm just waiting for that Wookie/Ewok.

Jbill311
The cloud of pudding takes this.

In the EU there are a few wookie Jedi- Lowbacca etc.

Seer Q'Anilia
Ah, right. Gotta love 'em fluffy Jedi. I'm more a stick Jedi type though.

About Sar Agorn now. How powerful is he really? I mean, he is a giant blob. There has to be some awesomeness involved.

DarkSerpent
Originally posted by Seer Q'Anilia
1. Force
2. Saber
3. All-Out

I HAVE TO KNOW! faint There are rules about unknowns,some of the older threads have Ragnos owning and rampaging like crazy,Sadow whooping DE Sids,tulak hord, and Bandon lasting more than a second against Bane, granted some of the li. wasn't exactly complete but still...Both are unknown, and there are virtually no comparisons or references on either.So really are you trying to top me or are you just bored?

Seer Q'Anilia
Excuse me?

DarkSerpent
Read the old shit...
search tdtd

Blax_Hydralisk
Excuse me?

There are character's who's powers are based purely off of speculation and heresay. "back in the day", people used to say that these people were the absolute most powerful whatever based on said speculations. When asked what kind of sense it makes to say character A beats character B even though all of character A's powers rest on speculation, they would reply with "absence of proof is not proof of absence". So... people like Marka Rangos,s a guy who has literally not done shit, was, for awhile, seen as the most powerful dude who can own everyone.

no expression Wait- wat.

So now it's pretty much frowned upon to make a thread using characters who are unknown, or who's powers have not been fully described.

This thread doesn't really apply though.

DarkSerpent
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
There are character's who's powers are based purely off of speculation and heresay. "back in the day", people used to say that these people were the absolute most powerful whatever based on said speculations. When asked what kind of sense it makes to say character A beats character B even though all of character A's powers rest on speculation, they would reply with "absence of proof is not proof of absence". So... people like Marka Rangos,s a guy who has literally not done shit, was, for awhile, seen as the most powerful dude who can own everyone.

no expression Wait- wat.

So now it's pretty much frowned upon to make a thread using characters who are unknown, or who's powers have not been fully described.

This thread doesn't really apply though. name feats and ill apologise

Seer Q'Anilia
Originally posted by DarkSerpent
name feats and ill apologise

They both stink (Litteraly). There's your feat.

DarkSerpent
They both stink (Litteraly). There's your feat.

EDIT

Seer Q'Anilia
Reported. Second time today stick out tongue

Darth Subjekt
That's funny. I reported this too, along with two other reports for his BS postings. I guess its true; great minds think alike. stick out tongue

Seer Q'Anilia

Blax_Hydralisk
So how many times has he been reported total? I reported him in the OTF, DS reported him three times, you've reported him twice.

Damn.

Seer Q'Anilia
More to come. He'll be back tomorrow stick out tongue

"Pastalavista, baby"
"I'll be back"

Darth Subjekt
No point in arguing with someone like him. Just easier to report him. I was just wondering though, since Neb can constantly make new accts, I wonder if that was him trying to draw attention off his Taven sock so it looks like he's ok now and not as bad as we all thought of him. Or is that too thin?

Blax_Hydralisk
Oh... he says "pasta"?

I thought he said "asta" all this time. laughing out loud

Seer Q'Anilia
Oh... he says "pasta"?

I thought he said "asta" all this time. laughing out loud

You're wrong, my main man.

Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
No point in arguing with someone like him. Just easier to report him. I was just wondering though, since Neb can constantly make new accts, I wonder if that was him trying to draw attention off his Taven sock so it looks like he's ok now and not as bad as we all thought of him. Or is that too thin?

You lost me no expression

Blax_Hydralisk

crylaugh

Seems a bit too clever on Nebaris part, but it's possible.

However I don't think he'd troll the OTF and Video game vs. as well. That wouldn't gain him anything.

Seer Q'Anilia
crylaugh

Oh you love me. You cant have enough of the seer raver

Blax_Hydralisk
Can anybody? ninja

Jbill311
To be honest, that's what I would do if I had a sock. It just seems like good 'socking' procedure. Just sayin. IF I had a sock. If.

I don't.

Enyalus
1. Sabers - Beldorion by default. Sar Agorn lacks arms, so, unless he can telekinetically wield those sabers...

2. Force - Beldorion again, assuming they're battling on Nam Chorios. If not, let's give it to blobby #1.

3. All-Out - Yeeeah, let's go do with Beldorion for 600, Alex.

If you want more reasons, just ask.

Seer Q'Anilia
Can anybody? ninja

I have yet to find out.

Seer Q'Anilia
Originally posted by Enyalus
1. Sabers - Beldorion by default. Sar Agorn lacks arms, so, unless he can telekinetically wield those sabers...

2. Force - Beldorion again, assuming they're battling on Nam Chorios. If not, let's give it to blobby #1.

3. All-Out - Yeeeah, let's go do with Beldorion for 600, Alex.

If you want more reasons, just ask.

Do we know anything about Sar Agorn? Feats and level of force? Accomplishments?

Enyalus
No, I don't think so. Except that he was the keeper of the Great Holocron, as well as one of his own. Plus he was from way, way, way back. His Force knowledge much have been immense.

Btw, Q'anilia, how'd you like the latest KOTOR comic?

Blax_Hydralisk
I have yet to find out.

I bet Master Chief and Ike could.

Aside from what Enyalus said, no.

Schwarzenegger

You lost me no expression LOL what did that fella say to you until he was banned? I too had my posts edited after calling starkiller an insecure "chinky wigga".

Seer Q'Anilia
Originally posted by Schwarzenegger
LOL what did that fella say to you until he was banned? I too had my posts edited after calling starkiller an insecure "chinky wigga".

Lets just say that foul language is for those with quite limited vocabulary. Judging by the maturity level and words he used that got him banned, his vocabulary is VERY limited roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.