Thanos and Apocalypse vs. Dormammu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sup3rman1521
This is on neutral ground in the city.

guy222
dormammu

Enyalus
Originally posted by guy222
dormammu

What Spectre-man said.

occultdestroyer
Thanos wins via PIS/CIS

GalacticStorm
Dormammu

Utrigita
Dormammu

PowerCosmic
Dormammu is at least Odin level (Skyfather). He should take this fight no problem.

hulkcpbifiussjf
Originally posted by PowerCosmic
Dormammu is at least Odin level (Skyfather). He should take this fight no problem.

so ur saying that Odin could take both Thanos and Apocalypse?

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by hulkcpbifiussjf
so ur saying that Odin could take both Thanos and Apocalypse?

Well he has taken out Thanos and the Silver Surfer at once before.

quanchi112
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Well he has taken out Thanos and the Silver Surfer at once before. He never took out Thanos. The fight wasnt over when the others intervened. Odin did take the Surfer out rather quickly though.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by quanchi112
He never took out Thanos. The fight wasnt over when the others intervened. Odin did take the Surfer out rather quickly though.

Thanos got dominated. Odin clearly and without a doubt had the upperhand during the fight. erm

rougeredmage
Dormammu is going to easily take this battle...... i am sorry but i think apocalypse is out of his league in this battle. Thanos would be able to stalemate him if he had some type of prep

quanchi112
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Thanos got dominated. Odin clearly and without a doubt had the upperhand during the fight. erm Thanos was losing but my point is he hadnt lost yet. The fight was stopped.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos was losing but my point is he hadnt lost yet. The fight was stopped.
But you do agree, that if the fight continued, Thanos gets his ass-chin handed to him, do you not?

Takion
jockey

PowerCosmic
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
But you do agree, that if the fight continued, Thanos gets his ass-chin handed to him, do you not? laughing

Dormammu ftw.

Aster Phoenix
Dormammu in a stomp.

Harbinger
LOL, there's not a damn thing Thanos or Apoc can do to Dormammu.

guy222
dormammu ftw

Bouboumaster
Thanos is much, much smarter that Dormy. So he gets the **** out, and let Poccy die in 2 seconds.

As much as I like Thanos, Dormammu is LEAGUES above Thanos. Without prep, he's, well, ****ed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.