Namor vs. Captain Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sup3rman1521
This is UNDERwater. Captain Marvel may not use his lightning to zap Namor in the water...if that works..Capt Marvel cannot fly out of the water, only put his head above to breathe if he needs to.

Who will win?

occultdestroyer
Spite.

snoopdogg
Captain Marvel.

lawest9
Originally posted by Sup3rman1521
This is UNDERwater. Captain Marvel may not use his lightning to zap Namor in the water...if that works..Capt Marvel cannot fly out of the water, only put his head above to breathe if he needs to.

Who will win? I guess you set these guidelines to give namor the best possible chance to win, this leaves cm only his strengt speed and wisdom of solomon which he can use to bypass the limitations you put on him, so given that he's already far stronger and faster than namor even in water and the wisdom factor i'm going with cm.

Darth Martin
Captain Marvel is probably STILL stronger than Namor underwater. I mean he's up there w/ Superman, Wonder Woman, and Black Adam. Namor MIGHT have the speed advantage.

D-Block
Captain Marvel wins he doesn't need to breath either.

zeel
it dont matter where it is marvel smokes the fish man! And i do not see a speed advantage for narmor marvel is close to lightspeed.

D-Block
Originally posted by zeel
it dont matter where it is marvel smokes the fish man! And i do not see a speed advantage for narmor marvel is close to lightspeed.

Faster in space. big grin

Badabing
Closed. This is like Namor vs Superman....under water. dur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.