Batman vs Mystique

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
Mystique has gone to Gotham City. Why? To hide in the depths of the city, until the mutant crisis has devolved. Not interested in getting into too much trouble unless the need arises, she turns herself into a man on the front page of the Gotham News Journal. This man just happens to be Harvey Dent. Later that day, Harvey has an acident that eventually turns him into the villain Two-Face. Mystique doesn't know about this, though, and when an unscarred Harvey Dent is found trying a case, Batman investigates. When Batman finally tracks the man down, and Mystique, realizing that her cover has been blown, attacks the legend after morphing into her old self. Who wins?

Juk3n
Mystique gets man handled, seriously..

OneDumbG0
She did manage to do a real number on Wolverine though. I think she's underrated. I've seen her take some incredible damage in the past and keep fighting.

Juk3n
She has a good dmg soak because of her shape shifting, i just think she's a little out matched in a 1v1 with the god damn Batman

occultdestroyer
She gets one-shotted with a Batkick from the Batgod

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Juk3n
Mystique gets man handled, seriously..

Seer Q'Anilia
A fully amped Mystique would kick serious bat ass. The common Mystique on the other hand- wouldnt.

Juk3n
Mystique with teh AMPING? my mystique knowledge is a little lacking, she can amp?

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Seer Q'Anilia
A fully amped Mystique would kick serious bat ass. confused

Seer Q'Anilia
I am talking about when she was amped by Apocalypse stick out tongue

Darth Martin
X-Men Evolution?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Darth Martin
X-Men Evolution? That Mystique dropped kicked Canonball i think laughing

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
She gets one-shotted with a Batkick from the Batgod Seriously... is no one safe from the dreaded Batkick?

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/9338/batman02jh2.jpg

Seer Q'Anilia
Originally posted by Darth Martin
X-Men Evolution? Originally posted by iceman24567
That Mystique dropped kicked Canonball i think laughing

Yeah, X-Men Evolution. That Mystique was sliced and diced by Wolverine and in an instant regrew all limbs. Shortly followed by completely kicking his ass. She could also shapeshift into several beings at the same time. She seemed extra fond in transforming herself into 10+ bats, but she made herself into a pile of nasty snakes as well stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.