Star Wars Kumite!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkSerpent
Tournament

Round 1

1.Sion vs Mace

2.Canderous vs Jango

3.Arden Lyn vs Mara Jade

4.Maul vs Bane

5.Lumiya vs Ventress

6.Malak vs Obi-Wan

7.Kir Kanos vs Carnor Jax

8.Hanharr(raw ****ing power) vs Kar Vastor(ditto)

rules hand to hand only

give results for 1st round

then ill post 2nd so on and so forth

Tangible God
As much as I'd be annoyed at 8 different threads by you all at once, this is worse.

Enyalus
lmao...Just to humor you, assuming this is all-out:

1.Sion vs Mace - Mace.

2.Canderous vs Jango - Jango.

3.Arden Lyn vs Mara Jade - Mara.

4.Maul vs Bane - Bane.

5.Lumiya vs Ventress - Luminya.

6.Malak vs Obi-Wan - Obi-Wan.

7.Kir Kanos vs Carnor Jax - Kanos.

8.Hanharr vs Kar Vastor - Vastor.

Jbill311
Isn't there a rule specifically against this kind of thread?

I agree with Enyalus, except that in hand to hand combat (which is specified) Malak might beat Kenobi, because he is huge. Canderous might be able to beat Jango if there is no armor. Other than those two, the rest are pretty one sided.

DarkSerpent
Originally posted by Enyalus
lmao...Just to humor you, assuming this is all-out:

1.Sion vs Mace - Mace.

2.Canderous vs Jango - Jango.

3.Arden Lyn vs Mara Jade - Mara.

4.Maul vs Bane - Bane.

8.Hanharr vs Kar Vastor - Vastor. hand to hand

Hanharr survived way too much to compare

Arden lyn is THE master of ters kasi last time i checked
Canderous is known Jedi/sithkiller...Jango used a freaking blaster on mace and to reliant on tech
Malak... look at him nuff said

other than that

Enyalus
Ah, right. Didn't notice the H2H stipulation.

1.Sion vs Mace - Sion.

2.Canderous vs Jango - Canderous.

3.Arden Lyn vs Mara Jade - Arden.

4.Maul vs Bane - Bane.

There. Updated. Obi looked pretty good in unarmed combat against Grevious and Anakin. I think he could take Malak, size or not. Also, I was assuming Bane has his orbalisks. If not, Maul wins.

DarkSerpent
Ah, right. Didn't notice the H2H stipulation.

1.Sion vs Mace - Sion.

2.Canderous vs Jango - Canderous.

3.Arden Lyn vs Mara Jade - Arden.

4.Maul vs Bane - Bane.

There. Updated. Obi looked pretty good in unarmed combat against Grevious and Anakin. I think he could take Malak, size or not. Also, I was assuming Bane has his orbalisks. If not, Maul wins.
allright but i have no idea where you get ob1 h2h..
so malak...
p.s. knockout for decent amount of time count sion resurectio not applicable

1.Sion Vs Canderous

2.Arden Vs Lumiya(more interesting)

3.Bane Vs Malak(Describe this one)

4.Kanos Vs Vastor/Hanharr {still unsure who has more brute strength}

yes orbalisk count but as with the force... they only have 2x adrenaline flowing

Tangible God
Hanharr survived Mira thanks to Kreia's intervention. Vastor's a tank though.

DarkSerpent
Originally posted by Tangible God
Hanharr survived Mira thanks to Kreia's intervention. Vastor's a tank though. look at the stuff that Mira said about him...

dude she fire ****ing rockets

Tangible God
Originally posted by DarkSerpent
look at the stuff that Mira said about him...

dude she fire ****ing rockets Once again, game mechanics aren't canon.

DarkSerpent
Once again, game mechanics aren't canon. still derson3 and that other thng plus i doubt kar could absorb blaster fire like a sponge jus cuz he pissed off but i guess the rocket thing is right

Tangible God
still derson3 and that other thng plus i doubt kar could absorb blaster fire like a sponge jus cuz he pissed off but i guess the rocket thing is right What the f*ck did you say? Was that even English?

DarkSerpent
What the f*ck did you say? Was that even English? DOES NOT COMPUTEblowup

DarkSerpent
Round 2
1.Sion Vs Canderous

4.Kanos Vs Vastor

FIGHT

Advent
Maul would win the entire tournament, I don't understand how he's been eliminated already. CHEATER!

DarkSerpent
Originally posted by Advent
Maul would win the entire tournament, I don't understand how he's eliminated already. CHEATER! Advent is on my thread awesome

well Maul attempts his fancy Teras kasi but bane snaps the little fruit in half

Advent
Lol, why do you say that? The match would be like a bouncer versus Bruce Lee.

DarkSerpent
Lol, why do you say that? The match would be like a bouncer versus Bruce Lee. Maul is NO bruce lee and all the adrenaline would heighten banes reaction time so he grabs the legs wham-bams everywhere then snappity neck

Faunus
Lol, why do you say that? The match would be like a bouncer versus Bruce Lee. A bouncer with impenetrable armor that protects him from kilometer-long falls.

DarkSerpent
pretty much... he dominates him in a fight

like he dominated zannah

Advent
Oh, I didn't think the orbalisks were involved. But can't he still break his neck?

Faunus
If he can get to it. Bane's an experienced brawler on his own, and while Maul completely outclasses him in quality of training and actual skill, he's about a foot shorter, considerably weaker, and less powerful (if the Force is involved). Plus, the orbalisks heal bodily damage almost instantly. They pretty much reconnected his hand at one point, and healed his shattered arm at another, after he'd fallen a kilometer with four people and three thirty-foot drexls on top of him.

Stupid? Hell yeah.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Faunus
If he can get to it. Bane's an experienced brawler on his own, and while Maul completely outclasses him in quality of training and actual skill, he's about a foot shorter, considerably weaker, and less powerful (if the Force is involved). Plus, the orbalisks heal bodily damage almost instantly. They pretty much reconnected his hand at one point, and healed his shattered arm at another, after he'd fallen a kilometer with four people and three thirty-foot drexls on top of him.

Awesomeness? Hell yeah.

Fixed.

DarkSerpent
plz start debating round 2

Faunus
Fixed. Just like you.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Faunus
Just like you.

Pretty much. All the sex with your mother I want, without a chance of the accident that spawned you happening.

Faunus
You have never met my mother, lying avatar one. I shall make sure to have a hunter shoot you through the toe.

Enyalus
Technically, in my post, I never claimed to. stick out tongue

Politician speak.

Faunus
Phuck.

I grudgingly applaud thy skills. You're a very inconsistent avatar, though.

Schwarzenegger
I got a question, is bane without the orbalisks still superior to maul physically?

Faunus
Is he a still a foot taller and considerably stronger? Yeah. But Maul would still kick the shit out of him.

Schwarzenegger
Well i actually wanted to ask about their physique which would indicate theur physical strength(only), both are ripped as hell but i don't really see bane as the typical steroid freak physique(In jedi vs sith) which POD made it sound like.

I remember seeing maul topless in the maul comic and he too was shredded but i guess bigger size does not necessarily mean a better hand to hand fighter.

Advent
^
Why would size ever indicate skill...?

Tangible God
^
Why would size ever indicate skill...? Haven't you ever heard the true and completely non-fictional story of David and Goliath? David hucks a rock at Goliath who catches ti with his Big Speed and then steps on David, thereby winning freeing the Israelites from David's small and unskilled frame.

Enyalus

Advent
Ah, you got me! I totally forgot about that true and completely non-fictitcious event.

Schwarz asked about Bane's physical superiority, not skill.

I was responding to that specifically, asking what reason is there to think otherwise.

laughing How did you know they were black belts? Were you stalking them? Or were they attacked as soon as they got out of their cheap, takes-one-year-to-become-a-blackbelt classes?

Enyalus
laughing How did you know they were black belts? Were you stalking them? Or were they attacked as soon as they got out of their cheap, takes-one-year-to-become-a-blackbelt classes?

I shouldn't tell you this, because later in the week I'm going to have to kill you...but I'm a ninja. I know every black belt martial arts master on the planet. Instinctively. Comes with the job description.

Jbill311
Is it hereditary? or do I have a shot? ninja I'm good at it too...

Gideon
^

So many tempting innuendos to make from this... so little time.

Schwarzenegger
^
Why would size ever indicate skill...? Well many people get the impression that the more muscular ones body is, the better of a fighter he is which in most cases its not true, i used to buy that but after doing a little reflection, its not.

That would mean an untrained dude who builds up his body is still an untrained fighter.

Sorry if i made this sound stupid.

laughing How did you know they were black belts? Were you stalking them? Or were they attacked as soon as they got out of their cheap, takes-one-year-to-become-a-blackbelt classes? laughing Profiled.

DarkSerpent
^
Why would size ever indicate skill...? If your big enough, skill is a minimum requirement for "victory" in certain ways.

truejedi
Round 2
1.Sion Vs Canderous

4.Kanos Vs Vastor

FIGHT

1. Sion (can't be beaten in hand to hand, i mean, he can't die. Canderous would have to rip his head off and hide it from him.)

2. Lumiya

3. Bane (malak punches the orbalisks, and breaks his hands, head butt's bane, but bane's adreneline is restored by the orbalisks, so he just keeps getting stronger.)

4. Vastor

Enyalus
Round 2

1.Sion Vs Canderous - Sion.

2.Arden Vs Lumiya - Arden.

3.Bane Vs Malak - Bane.

4.Kanos Vs Vastor - Kanos.

Advent

Enyalus

Blax_Hydralisk
^

It's posts like these, that make me wish I didn't have to go to School. sad

tulakhordpwns

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.