Adult Swim doesn't show all of the Inuyasha episodes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Eversince Adult Swim came on television, they've been showing Inuyasha from 2002 to 2006 (I think) and they haven't even shown all the episodes. The last episode Adult Swim showed was something about Inuyasha and his friends trapped in a demon and they got out when Inuyasha used the jewel shard to power up his tetsuiga. Japan is probably showing the rest of the episodes over there while we're wondering how the rest of the series is going.

What are your opinions about Adult Swim not showing the rest of Inuyasha?

Ban Mido
It does tend to bug me cause I always see the same episodes time and time again no expression....I seriously would like to know what happens next, and I'm not so into the series I would pick up the manga, so it really would help in my opinion if they just aired the episodes o_o...

Terror of Death
I hate to break it to you guys but that was the last episode of Inuyasha in America and Japan. sad If you want to find out what happens next read volume 35.

They recently aired a 30 minute Inuyasha OVA in Japan a few weeks ago so theres still hope for a second series.

Nemesis X
They better come up with a second series. That "last episode" left one huge question in my head. Seeing those repeats are annoying as hell and why do they have them on at 5 in the morning?

TKM
Hey, check this out:

http://www.animepile.net/anime/Inuyasha_episode_168.html

I found this a while back but it's only in Japanese. Scroll down until you see the screen.

Vampire Savior
I always wondered. What the hell happened to Inuyasha? man, i really hope they finnish the anime. i read the last manga and I must say, I was pleezed wit the endin, now if I could just see the endin in an anime I will be content.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.