Itachi vs. inuyasha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pyron_Knight
pieQQDVFa1M

Inuyasha gets his Tetsusaiga.

So will the genjutsu of the heir of the Uchiha Clan be enough? Or will he be vaporized by the Wind Scar?

Dark-Jaxx
Itachi looks at Inu and Inu dies.

Itachi is superior to Inu in most ways honestly. Even some physical ways like speed.

Ban Mido
Inuyasha has no idea what hits him

Itachi FTW ^_^

leonheartmm
i dunno........ inuyasha has the ege in strenght, speed, agility, reflexes and durability. but itachi has his genjutsu and tsukiyomi, amaterasu and susano. but then inuyasha has his meido zegutsuha, so i say inuyasha wins.

Blax_Hydralisk
Inuyasha smirks at Itachi, then is captured in a genjutsu.

QED.

Inuyasha looks at Itachi abd yells "Winfscar" the is captured in a genjutsu.

QED.

leonheartmm
inuyasha is a demon with super senses and chakra type power, also, the same thing happened{if u consider movies cannon}, against the illusion casting sorcerress. he used his sword to create a doorway out of the illusion.

i still say inuyasha.

Blax_Hydralisk
Not all illusions work the same way. Saying that because he got out of illusion A he can automatically get out of illusion B is an A>B>C argument fallacy.

And movies are never canon.

leonheartmm
he got out of a very powerful illusion. and even one of naraku's parts can cast illusions. not saying they are of the same strength as tsukiyomi, but still. i think inuyasha is very powerful by the end of the manga.

Pyron_Knight
Movie 2 is at least canon to the anime, Blax. Hojo's ancestor first was shown in Movie 2 then came back in a short arc in the anime.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by leonheartmm
ispeed, agility, reflexes and durability No he doesn't.

Movies are not canon, ever, unless explicitly stated.

Who gives a shit whether Hojo's ancestor returned for an appearance in the movie?

Tsukiyomi is not just an illusion. It directly attacks your mind.

Anyway, Itachi looks at Inu, and either mindfvcks him or incinerates him with Amaterasu.

leonheartmm
^look, even tailed beasts cant be taken over by a genjutsu by sasuke's mangekyo{as of yet}, inuyasha is DEMON. his miasma powers and othersupernatural powers wud SURELY make him much harder to just fall into na illusion, albeit one even as powerful as tsukiyomi. but inuyasha's attacks with meido zengetsuha are TOO powerful for itachi to defend agains, and yes his strength, speed{well atleast its compareable a times}, agility, and specially, durability, are above itachi's. i think he wins, but yeah, this fight cud go either way.

Blax_Hydralisk
^look, even tailed beasts cant be taken over by a genjutsu by sasuke's mangekyo{as of yet}, inuyasha is DEMON. his miasma powers and othersupernatural powers wud SURELY make him much harder to just fall into na illusion,

The only reason why Bijuu can't be taken over is because the demon inside the host is a separate entity, so it can "wake up" the host from the Genjutsu. If it was just the Demon by itself, there really is no proof that it can break out from a powerful enough Genujutsu.

Inuyasha does not have the luxury of having a separate entity within him that can wake him up. If he is caught in a Genjutsu he is just screwed.

Stop dancing around it, you're not a retard.

Dark-Jaxx
^look, even tailed beasts cant be taken over by a genjutsu by sasuke's mangekyo{as of yet}, inuyasha is DEMON. his miasma powers and othersupernatural powers wud SURELY make him much harder to just fall into na illusion, albeit one even as powerful as tsukiyomi. but inuyasha's attacks with meido zengetsuha are TOO powerful for itachi to defend agains, and yes his strength, speed{well atleast its compareable a times}, agility, and specially, durability, are above itachi's. i think he wins, but yeah, this fight cud go either way. ...Wait, did you just imply Inuyasha>The Biju?

And the demons can wake the host up if the host is caught in a Genjutsu, whereas the demons can be affected, like when Sasuke pwned the Kyuubi with the Sharingan.

No proof at all Inu can take Tsukiyomi.

And he sure as hell is killed by Amaterasu, and Itachi is in all ways faster than Inuyasha, his movements and ability to do handseals were so fast Kakashi could not see them with the Sharingan.

leonheartmm
^ yes he is stronger than the weaker bijuu, or havent u been reading the manga. meido zengetsuha is an attack i wud put right up there with the strongest jutsus in naruto.

Pyron_Knight
Wait, Sasuke pwned Kyuubi with Sharingan? I thought it was Madara.

yungz22
in no way is inuyasha stronger than any of the biju and im pretty sure itachi would be able to beat inuyasha without genjutsu

braveheart
itachi will beat him with no hands

yungz22
inuyasha is a demon with super senses and chakra type power, also, the same thing happened{if u consider movies cannon}, against the illusion casting sorcerress. he used his sword to create a doorway out of the illusion.

i still say inuyasha.

inuyasha is not even a full fledge demon

braveheart
leonheart thers no way inu can beat itachi and inu is not faster than itachi

braveheart
i dunno........ inuyasha has the ege in strenght, speed, agility, reflexes and durability. but itachi has his genjutsu and tsukiyomi, amaterasu and susano. but then inuyasha has his meido zegutsuha, so i say inuyasha wins.

inu is not faster den itachi wer did u get that false info from

Nemesis X
Inuyasha might have a chance wounding Itachi if he goes berserker.

leonheartmm
ok STOP judging inuyasha based on the ANIME!!!!!!! the manga has only concluded recently and is MUCH longer with MUCH more happening in it. how does any1 here propose that itachi is going to protect himself from meido zengetsuha?!?!?!?!!?!?! and inuyasha is VERY fast and definately has the edge in terms of strength and durability.

Dark-Jaxx
Inuyasha is nowhere near as fast as Itachi.

Post scans proving he is or concede.

Can Itachi take Inu's instant hell attack? Prolly not.

Only Itachi has two much faster attacks that will down Inu instantly.

Csdabest
Itachi points a finger and its over. Seriously. Genjutsu works differently than other verses Illusion. Genjutsu actually contriols the energy in the body producing illusions. Even if Inuyasha got past finger illusion. he still has to deal with Amaterasu. and Susano'o. Inyuasha has zero chances of winning,

Csdabest
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Inuyasha is nowhere near as fast as Itachi.

Post scans proving he is or concede.

Can Itachi take Inu's instant hell attack? Prolly not.

Only Itachi has two much faster attacks that will down Inu instantly.

Durability yes. Strength Maybe. Inyuasha wouldnt even get a chance to use his sword.

Sasuke would' own him worst Than Itachi cuz of Sasuke fighting style.

Dark-Jaxx
Itachi knows all of Sasuke's moves besides the lightning ones, but is much stronger.

How will Sasuke do better?

yungz22
for goodness sake itachi has exploding shadowclones

Kento
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Itachi knows all of Sasuke's moves besides the lightning ones, but is much stronger.

How will Sasuke do better? Because he's Sasuke. He's stronger than anybody.

But seriously Amaterasu should easily end this fight without doing anything else. The robe isn't going to save him from that. It probably burn the robe also.

Dark-Jaxx
It WILL burn the robe, it is hotter than the sun.

Only two things have been able to take it without being incinerated.

Sasuke because Itachi pulled the Amaterasu back.

And Madara, who can literally take his whole body out of existence, avoiding all damage from the attack.

Blax_Hydralisk
Amatserasu is not hotter then the sun.

Pyron_Knight
Tell that to the Databook.

Dark-Jaxx
Databook is canon, if it says so, then it is.

NonSensi-Klown
edit

TricksterPriest
I too think that part is shit, but I'll agree that Inu probably can't tank continuous assaults from Amaterasu.

In terms of pure power, Inu is stronger, no question. But this isn't pure destructive power, like who can nuke a mountain easier. Itachi is far more versatile and infinitely more tactical. Inu is vulnerable to Itachi's methods, though, if he shifted to demon form, it might help him break from Tsukiyomi or the others.

Itachi is fast enough to get his OHK before Inu can use his.

leonheartmm
again. explain to me, how is itachi going to "easily" harm inuyasha when the shikon no tama cudnt, and the shikon no tama is basically reality manipulation. inuyasha and seshomaru fight lightening foes, so really, whose faster?

Dark-Jaxx
again. explain to me, how is itachi going to "easily" harm inuyasha when the shikon no tama cudnt, and the shikon no tama is basically reality manipulation. inuyasha and seshomaru fight lightening foes, so really, whose faster? By feats the Shikon no Tama ain't shit. erm

Lightning foes? Tell me you are not talking about the thunder brothers. no expression

NARUTO could kill them.

leonheartmm
im talking about the dragon that killed inu and seshomaru's father. by feats the shikon no tama changed reality so inuyasha and kagome cud escape the eternal darkness and live together in the same world as well as first creating kagome into a being who never went back to feudal japan, and finishing the dimensional well, and then bringing her back, returning all her memories and rejoining her with inuyasha.

SERIOUSLY, have u even read the manga?!

Dark-Jaxx
im talking about the dragon that killed inu and seshomaru's father. by feats the shikon no tama changed reality so inuyasha and kagome cud escape the eternal darkness and live together in the same world as well as first creating kagome into a being who never went back to feudal japan, and finishing the dimensional well, and then bringing her back, returning all her memories and rejoining her with inuyasha.

SERIOUSLY, have u even read the manga?! And those prove the Shikon no Tama have destructive power how? Dude, that is INCREDIBLY weak reality warping.

The dragon that killed Inu's dad? He wasn't very fast from what we saw...

leonheartmm
^ erm, the shikon no tama has powers beyonf mere destructive, HONESTLY, do you see itachi doing feats like that???? wait, u havent read the manga have you so y r u still talking like u know?

wasnt very fast?!?!?!? he was attackin with LIGHTENING!!!!

Dark-Jaxx
^ erm, the shikon no tama has powers beyonf mere destructive, HONESTLY, do you see itachi doing feats like that???? wait, u havent read the manga have you so y r u still talking like u know?

wasnt very fast?!?!?!? he was attackin with LIGHTENING!!!! No, but it doesn't really matter in a fight now does it?

Did Inuyasha actually dodge lightning, or did the dragon just not have accurate aim and Inu was able to evade his aim?

leonheartmm
^yes it does, the eternall darkness was used by naraku against kagome and inuyasha in the final fight.

y do u continue to be difficult?

Dark-Jaxx
^yes it does, the eternall darkness was used by naraku against kagome and inuyasha in the final fight.

y do u continue to be difficult? Final fight? I thought the manga was still going?

What does the Eternal Darkness do?

Wut?

leonheartmm
^BLARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the manga is OVER!!!!!!! it FINALLY came to an end some months ago. i beleive i might even have made a thread on that. naraku is FINALLY dead, the shinkon no tama has finally bee n destroyed, inu and kagome are finally together. SERIOUSLY, go to onemanga.com and read a little. ull understand what i mean by eternal darkness{btw thats just a madeup name for the attack}

oh nuthin!

Dark-Jaxx
^BLARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the manga is OVER!!!!!!! it FINALLY came to an end some months ago. i beleive i might even have made a thread on that. naraku is FINALLY dead, the shinkon no tama has finally bee n destroyed, inu and kagome are finally together. SERIOUSLY, go to onemanga.com and read a little. ull understand what i mean by eternal darkness{btw thats just a madeup name for the attack}

oh nuthin! Or, you can just tell me what it does. no expression

Never was a huge fan of Inuyasha in total honesty.

But outta curiosity, is Inuyasha still a half demon?

leonheartmm
yes hes still a half demon. but hes got a new black version of tessaiga, which can send wierd type of meido zengetsuhas which can damage even naraku with the completed shikon no tama when even bakkusaiga cudnt scratch him.

as for the darkness part, actually, its very complicated, so ur better of reading the manga and creating your own interpretation.

Dark-Jaxx
yes hes still a half demon. but hes got a new black version of tessaiga, which can send wierd type of meido zengetsuhas which can damage even naraku with the completed shikon no tama when even bakkusaiga cudnt scratch him.

as for the darkness part, actually, its very complicated, so ur better of reading the manga and creating your own interpretation. I know he has the Meido Zengetsuhas.

Meh...I may get around to it.

leonheartmm
no but this one was different. it looked like a sphere holding a galaxy inside it{no joke}

Dark-Jaxx
Lol.

Personally, IMO Inuyasha probably has a larger penis than Sesshomaru.

leonheartmm
maybe. or maybe inuyasha is actually an albino girl underneath that loose robe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.