T3-M4 vs R2-D2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DantevsKratos
http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t296/link599/T3-m4.jpg vs http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd110/Animal34_2007/120405033363405.jpg this fight takes place on goto's yacht

Elite Hunter
What the hell is going on with some of these new threads lately?

Kapton JAC
I dunno, but I'm gonna play along.

T3-M4. He has weapon capability. R2-D2 doesn't.

DantevsKratos
Originally posted by Kapton JAC
I dunno, but I'm gonna play along.

T3-M4. He has weapon capability. R2-D2 doesn't. r2 cant use blaster but has flamethrower and a electifing attanchment plus he is the only droid who hasnt been destroyed yet

Tangible God
He lasted as long as he has, R2 must have something going for him.

Faunus
Artoo always wins.

DarkSerpent
t3 m4 if you disagree your a bastard

Darth Subjekt
R2. He's a beast. shifty

Oh, and it's "you're," not "your."

DarkSerpent
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
R2. He's a beast. shifty

Oh, and it's "you're," not "your." i hate cowekt engwisht

t3m4 took on assasin droid in basically what was a gun fight slugfest

r2d2 shit oil and boosted yes more inventive but t3 not stupid to let that happen

Captain REX
This is apparent.

T3-M4 has weapon capability, yes, but R2 seems to have his own level of planning that very few appreciate. I mean, the little guy has survived nearly two centuries of warring...

DarkSerpent
Originally posted by Captain REX
This is apparent.

T3-M4 has weapon capability, yes, but R2 seems to have his own level of planning that very few appreciate. I mean, the little guy has survived nearly two centuries of warring... true but more to skills and avoiding getting shot at... and getting taken down by jawa negates the surviving point, sort of

the alternative weapons is something both have so who knows

Tangible God
Originally posted by DarkSerpent
true but more to skills and avoiding getting shot at... and getting taken down by jawa negates the surviving point, sort of

the alternative weapons is something both have so who knows T3 taken down too, surprise attacks are different.

DarkSerpent
Originally posted by Tangible God
T3 taken down too, surprise attacks are different.

repeat and clarify...hypocrite

Tangible God
repeat and clarify...hypocrite You spelled every word right. I'm giving you a mental high five. But what's this? No capital? Naughty naughty.

DarkSerpent
Originally posted by Tangible God
You spelled every word right. I'm giving you a mental high five. But what's this? No capital? Naughty naughty. well then paddle me damn it *Lana/Peach does it instead*Thank you ma'am may I have another.

Jbill311
repeat and clarify...hypocrite

T3 is taken down by HK-47 in the 'sensor room' of the Ebon Hawk.

TangibleGod: You forgot the verb in the first part of your sentence. "T3 was taken down too, surprise attacks are different.

Seer Q'Anilia
R2 showed some mad skillz in RotS raver

DarkSerpent
Originally posted by Jbill311

TangibleGod: You forgot the verb in the first part of your sentence. "T3 was taken down too, surprise attacks are different. HK-50 a FAR Inferior model to HK-47

Tangible God
Originally posted by Jbill311

TangibleGod: You forgot the verb in the first part of your sentence. "T3 was taken down too, surprise attacks are different. I know, everyone makes mistakes and I just used one of mine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.