Chaos Vincent vs Team Ansatsuken

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Terryc250
Chaos Vincent vs Gouki, Ryu, and Ken.

leonheartmm
chaos vincent destroys their planet.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by leonheartmm
chaos vincent destroys their planet. Even though he has never destroyed a planet?

GTFO.

Blax_Hydralisk
Since when did Final Fantasy turn into Dragon Ball Z?

Dark-Jaxx
Since Leon started coming to game vs.

Blax_Hydralisk
The virus has spread? You were in charge of containing it, what happened?

Dark-Jaxx
I tryed, I did, but my insults, threats, and general tomfoolery could not stop him. The fail was too strong in him.

Blax_Hydralisk
We are doomed then. Our only hope now is Chris Redfield and Jill Valentine.

Or, if Leon is Spanish, Leon Kennedy.

Dark-Jaxx
Leon is black actually.

Blax_Hydralisk
I thought he was Arabic?

Dark-Jaxx
Is he? Looked black to me. Like a light black, kinda like InnerRise.

Pyron_Knight
Da black man can't win in whitey's forum.

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Is he? Looked black to me. Like a light black, kinda like InnerRise.

I think he lives in Afghanistan or Iran or something. I'm pretty sure it's an middle eastern country.

leonheartmm
did any1 see the planet wide shockwave chaos created when he rammed into and destroyed omega? thats why i say he can destroy a planet.

and i live in pakistan dumass. may the fail be with you.

Seer Q'Anilia
did any1 see the planet wide shockwave chaos created when he rammed into and destroyed omega? thats why i say he can destroy a planet.

Did the planet remain after the shockwave?

MadMel
i dont think there was even any debris aftwards erm

leonheartmm
sigh, thats because he used his enrgy to destroy OMEGA as opposed to the planet. remember omega right, the one who was taking the entire lifestream of the planet to space?

Seer Q'Anilia
sigh, thats because he used his enrgy to destroy OMEGA as opposed to the planet. remember omega right, the one who was taking the entire lifestream of the planet to space?

So he has never destroyed a planet. All I wanted to know.

In real life, there was an atom bomb that had such an effect that the shockwave circled the globe seven times. The planet still stands, as hard as it may be to believe. If his shockwave covered the globe, then he is seven times weaker than an atom bomb and definately not a planet buster roll eyes (sarcastic)

leonheartmm
^er, the shockwave that circled the plant seven times was so weak that even animals cudnt sense it, let alone humans, only sophisticated instruments. the shockwave that chaos created could be SEEN from outer space. huge difference.

Seer Q'Anilia
Yet no significant damage was done to the planet? Or did everyone die? Did entire continents turn into ruined wastelands? How big was the damage?

Burning thought
it probably did nothing but destroy Omega, thus, the shockwave means nothing to the damage the attack does and Leon is, as usual, making things up, assuming and what other nonsense he may come out with.

Since Leon started coming to game vs.

lulz, i liek that one

Seer Q'Anilia
How do we know the shockwave was not a result of Omega's undoing? Along with the explosion.

leonheartmm
burning thought, what are you doing away from kain's dick?

wel to begin with, if chaos cud UNDO omega with pure power{ a being who held the combined lifefroce of midgar} then he is already stronger than any shockwave created from omega's undoing isnt he?

Seer Q'Anilia
As long as you can provide solid proof, I do not doubt you. Do you have any solid proof?

Blax_Hydralisk

Pakistan isn't a middle eastern country? I'm wrong?

Seer Q'Anilia
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Pakistan isn't a middle eastern country? I'm wrong?

Musnt be! Cant be! NO! I wont allow it!

Terryc250
Enough with the off-topic posting, I think we can all agree Chaos wins

Vampire Savior
O'course Vincent winz, he's from a Final Fantasy game.

Final Fantasy is unbeatable especially characters from 7.

Deedeedee.

Burning thought
burning thought, what are you doing away from kain's dick?

wel to begin with, if chaos cud UNDO omega with pure power{ a being who held the combined lifefroce of midgar} then he is already stronger than any shockwave created from omega's undoing isnt he?

you should realise, ive done it so many times, pwning your ass

Peach
Guys, stay on topic and stop the pointless spam posting.

leonheartmm, I told you before about posting stuff like that. That's a warning. Flaming others will not be tolerated.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Burning thought
you should realise, ive done it so many times, pwning your ass

time for your meds smile .

Seer Q'Anilia
You were just .. just one post up .. warned for flaming someone, and in the very next post, even with the moderators post still glowing bright just above, you go about baiting/flaming? WOW no expression

Burning thought
some people just dont learn

leonheartmm
^look whose talking.

Seer Q'Anilia
^look whose talking.

Why do I get the feeling that you WANT another warning?

Dark-Jaxx

and i live in pakistan dumass. may the fail be with you. 1. Dude you SERIOUSLY have to stop lying. It was not as wide as a planet, not even close. And that was Omega's death explosion, Vincent just flew through it. And it was a weakened Omega at that.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by Vampire Savior
O'course Vincent winz, he's from a Final Fantasy game.

Final Fantasy is unbeatable especially characters from 7.

Deedeedee.

fanboy... laughing

leonheartmm
1. Dude you SERIOUSLY have to stop lying. It was not as wide as a planet, not even close. And that was Omega's death explosion, Vincent just flew through it. And it was a weakened Omega at that.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh ur blind. vincent CAUSED omega's death as it was ascending by ramming into it with his full power, hence the explosion omega's death. and the shockwave was on a planetary scale.

Vampire Savior
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
fanboy... laughing No, the charcters are powerful, what the phuck are you talkin bout? Vincent could destroy the universe. he's a Final Fantasy character.

Kirikaze Fuuma
No, the charcters are powerful, what the phuck are you talkin bout? Vincent could destroy the universe. he's a Final Fantasy character.

...I get it. laughing out loud

Vampire Savior
...I get it. laughing out loud Then you will agree that the FF7 characters are unstoppable.

All mighty, all knowing, and all present.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Then you will agree that the FF7 characters are unstoppable.

All mighty, all knowing, and all present.

fail no expression.

Vampire Savior
fail no expression. Fail at what?

Kirikaze Fuuma
I never agreed FF7 characters are unstoppable.

Vampire Savior
Then your a Final Fantasy hater....

Kirikaze Fuuma
Then your a Final Fantasy hater....

and you are final fantasy fanboy. Happy Dance

Vampire Savior
That sound like what a hater would say...

Kirikaze Fuuma
I never said "I'm a final fantasy hater". fail. smile

Vampire Savior
You didn't have to. I can tell, cuz you don't agree wit me.

Peach
Vampire Savior, knock off the trolling. Keep it up and it'll be a warning.

Kirikaze Fuuma
back to topic, chaos vincent wins.

Dark-Jaxx
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh ur blind. vincent CAUSED omega's death as it was ascending by ramming into it with his full power, hence the explosion omega's death. and the shockwave was on a planetary scale. The explosion was not as large as a planet, otherwise, the planet would be gone as Omega was far too close to the planet.

The explosion was caused by Omega's death, it wasn't a product of Vincent's power.

Terryc250
The explosion was caused by Omega's death, it wasn't a product of Vincent's power.
Why do you keep saying that? Why the hell would Omega explode? He's a living creature not a giant robot, when Omega dies he simply goes back into the lifestream, when Bahamut Sin was killed did he explode? No he just simply died, and faded into the lifestream.

You can even see Chaos ripping right through Omega, and you see him ripping all the way through and hitting the ground, as soon as he goes through and you see that white light as its the end of Omega, and he hits the ground, then it shows the planet, and it shows the ground impact of Chaos' force, watch at 1:40
jyqGQmgws48

leonheartmm
^yes i can DEFINATELY SEE IT. th e explosion which WASNT as large as a planet at all. and omega just happened to explode like a BOMB right. gimma a break.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Terryc250
Why do you keep saying that? Why the hell would Omega explode? He's a living creature not a giant robot, when Omega dies he simply goes back into the lifestream, when Bahamut Sin was killed did he explode? No he just simply died, and faded into the lifestream.

You can even see Chaos ripping right through Omega, and you see him ripping all the way through and hitting the ground, as soon as he goes through and you see that white light as its the end of Omega, and he hits the ground, then it shows the planet, and it shows the ground impact of Chaos' force, watch at 1:40
jyqGQmgws48 It could not be a planet busting attack, they had barely even left the friggin atmosphere, if it was a planet destroying attack, the planet would be gone.

As a matter of fact...That wasn't even a city buster. no expression

That was just a giant explosion of light, otherwise, Cloud, Tifa, Barret, and everyone else who who around that area when Vincent did that...Well they would be dead. no expression

But as we can clearly see, EVERYONE was fine.

Some "explosion" lol.

Terryc250
It could not be a planet busting attack, they had barely even left the friggin atmosphere, if it was a planet destroying attack, the planet would be gone.

As a matter of fact...That wasn't even a city buster. no expression

That was just a giant explosion of light, otherwise, Cloud, Tifa, Barret, and everyone else who who around that area when Vincent did that...Well they would be dead. no expression

But as we can clearly see, EVERYONE was fine.

Some "explosion" lol.

I never said it was a planet busting attack, nor did i claim it was an explosion, (that was you), it was enough to destroy Omega WEAPON, it was a huge power forceful impact that sent ripples down the planet
http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/4613/ripldj4.jpg

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Terryc250
I never said it was a planet busting attack, nor did i claim it was an explosion, (that was you), it was enough to destroy Omega WEAPON, it was a huge power forceful impact that sent ripples down the planet
http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/4613/ripldj4.jpg And didn't affect the planet or anyone on the planet at all. no expression

How will this help him win again?

Terryc250
It sent ripples down the planet because of its power, If Omega couldn't survive it, what makes you think anyone from SF can?

Look how big Omega is compared to the metropolis city of the planet (Midgar)

http://www.ffcompendium.com/chara/7doc-omega-o.jpg

DarkC
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Since when did Final Fantasy turn into Dragon Ball Z?
If this thread allowed anime characters to vs, I'd be making SSJ# (name here) vs (insert obscenely powerful character here) threads left and right.

/QQ. sad

Vampire Savior
Originally posted by Peach
Vampire Savior, knock off the trolling. Keep it up and it'll be a warning. What exactly does "trolling" mean, I assume it's a bad thing.

leonheartmm
dark-jaxxx, give it UP! its clearly planet wide. the reason it didnt destroy the planet was that it ended up destroying omega. thats where the energy was spent. a picture is worth more than ur words.

Dark-Jaxx
Fact is, the "explosion" TOUCHED the planet, and sent "ripples" across it, but did NOTHING to the planet.

leonheartmm
^u said it wasnt planet wide. u were wrong. just let it go. it covered most of the planet. what other bloody words wud u rather use? its energy wasnt DIRECTED at the planet. which is why it didnt damage the planet, its energy was directed at OMEGA, who was taking a mojor chunk of the planet;s life stream. omega isnt made of explosives, the shockwaves were a result of the energy released in killin omega, look at the friggin image, it covers the planet!

Dark-Jaxx
You argued Vincent could destroy a planet.

The "explosion" caused when Vincent killed Omega did not so much as singe Yuffie's pubic hair.

leonheartmm
^because he wasnt TARGETTING yuffie's pubes moron!

fact. omega was going to take the entire lifestream of midgar

fact. chaos;s fight with the controller while he was being powered by omega stopped this

fact. chaos killed omega

fact. the shockwave was seen covering the entire globe and then turning it into light

fact. omega doesnt explode

fact. it was chaos's power

fact. it was directed at omega at high altitudes and not the planet

fact. youfie's pubic hair will remain for her starring role in the next "la blue girl" hentai

fact. you have no argument left

Dark-Jaxx

fact. chaos;s fight with the controller while he was being powered by omega stopped this

fact. chaos killed omega

fact. the shockwave was seen covering the entire globe and then turning it into light

fact. youfie's pubic hair will remain for her starring role in the next "la blue girl" hentai

fact. you have no argument left So Vincent has the awesome power to make harmless beams of light that cover the globe? K.

Oh and reported.

leonheartmm
^vincent has the power to destroy the planet

reported for what??????????

Dark-Jaxx
^vincent has the power to destroy the planet

reported for what?????????? Then prove it. smile

The biggest thing he ever destroyed was a weakened Omega.

Calling me a moron you silly nilly.

leonheartmm
oh it was out of love u moron.

1. HE weakened omega

2. omega was going to take the lifestream of the whole planet

3. no matter what you say, the explosion is observably planet wide. no other way to spin it

Dark-Jaxx
oh it was out of love u moron.

1. HE weakened omega

2. omega was going to take the lifestream of the whole planet

3. no matter what you say, the explosion is observably planet wide. no other way to spin it Ur mene.

1. I know.

2. I know.

3. And didn't do shit to the planet. erm

It was like Captain Falcon's Falcon Punch in the anime, sure, it was big and it could be seen all throughout the galaxy, but it didn't destroy shit.

leonheartmm
3. he didnt TRY to. the fact that he cud destroy omega with it, a being which cud take all the lifestream of the planet, tells you it has blanet busting power. and the residual shockwaves just confirm it.

Dark-Jaxx
3. he didnt TRY to. the fact that he cud destroy omega with it, a being which cud take all the lifestream of the planet, tells you it has blanet busting power. and the residual shockwaves just confirm it. So because Omega can destroy a planet, it has the durability of one? Unfounded.

AND Omega was weakened from the inside.

Tell me, if I throw a grenade at someone, and someone else is 4 feet away from him, will the other guy who was not my target be fine?

leonheartmm
since omega has the LIFEFORCE, of the planet {giving it strength/durability/power in general}, hence it is as durable as the planet.

the credit for omega's weakening also goes to vincent since he destroyed that power already. so u cant say he didnt FACE off against that powerful aspect of omega

omega isnt a grenade. its a superhigh altitude magical being, and the energy of chaos went into defeating him, not the planet. the shockwaves confirm the scale.

lmao, at thought of a giant city sized black grenade with 4 wings rising and then blowing up.

Dark-Jaxx
since omega has the LIFEFORCE, of the planet {giving it strength/durability/power in general}, hence it is as durable as the planet.

the credit for omega's weakening also goes to vincent since he destroyed that power already. so u cant say he didnt FACE off against that powerful aspect of omega

omega isnt a grenade. its a superhigh altitude magical being, and the energy of chaos went into defeating him, not the planet. the shockwaves confirm the scale.

lmao, at thought of a giant city sized black grenade with 4 wings rising and then blowing up. Only Omega didn't fvcking absorb the lifestream in the game, the proof? If he did, EVERYONE WOULD BE DEAD.

2. Kay...And Omega from the inside had no feats that equal planet destroying.

3. Cop out. The "explosion" CLEARLY touched the ground, hell, it had a frickin mushroom cloud for God's sake. Yet Cloud, Tifa, BArret, and everything else at "ground zero" were completely friggin fine.

leonheartmm
he absorbed a major amount and the credit for not being able to absorb the wrest also goes to chaos's POWER

2. if he wasnt stopped by chaos, he wud have taken all the llifestream of the planet, completely destroying i

3. no it didnt, do you have holographic eyes that can see deapth at 90 degress beneath the explosion of omega????????
again, the energy went into destroying omega and not the planet.

GenomeFrozener
Trying to convince Jak to agree with something that may be clear is almost close to impossibility.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by GenomeFrozener
Trying to convince Jak to agree with something that may be clear is almost close to impossibility. If you have problem with what I said then try to debate it, I noticed how you failed to address any points of mine. So GTFO, and reported for trolling.

Dark-Jaxx
he absorbed a major amount and the credit for not being able to absorb the wrest also goes to chaos's POWER

2. if he wasnt stopped by chaos, he wud have taken all the llifestream of the planet, completely destroying i

3. no it didnt, do you have holographic eyes that can see deapth at 90 degress beneath the explosion of omega????????
again, the energy went into destroying omega and not the planet. 1. Prove he absorbed any lifestream at all. I can't remember him absorbing shit.

2. Kay. And what is that supposed to prove other than he has high manipulation over the lifestream? Sephiroth could have done the same, and was pwned by sword slashes.

3. The explosion CLEARLY was touching the planet, yet caused no damage at all. Making it not an explosion/

DarkC
If you have problem with what I said then try to debate it, I noticed how you failed to address any points of mine. So GTFO, and reported for trolling.
Jaxx, you DO know that if you abuse the report button too often , the mods don't exactly like it.

Try not to be so sensitive.

Dark-Jaxx
When I uses the report button, I use it cause someone is breaking the rules.

Becci

fact. chaos killed omega

fact. you have no argument left

fact. the planet still remains

fact. he has never destroyed a planet

fact. you are basing your debate on guesses that he can destroy the planet

fact. a planet is more endurant than you think

Becci

Which should be sufficient. People are not supposed to break rules. If they do, they are the ones the moderators should not like. Not the ones reporting.

DarkC
Trolling to someone is a matter of opinion, really.

And to be quite frank, considering that you've been doing a fair amount of trolling in the Liu Kang vs. Gouki thread, so far as I can tell, that really sinks your credibility with moderators. Spamming reports isn't going to help at all.

Darkstorm Zero
Question: If the explosion was sufficient to destroy a planet, and Omega was either on, or nearby to the planet, then why didn't the planet go pop from the shockwaves of the attack impact?

Answer: Either it was a fantastic light show that did no damage to anything exept Omega = could NEVER destroy a planet. Or Chaos simply intercepted Omega before he gained enough of the Life Stream to earn a planets level of endurance.

In either outcome, Vincent never had planet busting power... not ever. Even Sephiroth, who now has completes Lifestream control never busted a planet with an attack... Nor could he ever withstand such an attack...

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by DarkC
Trolling to someone is a matter of opinion, really.

And to be quite frank, considering that you've been doing a fair amount of trolling in the Liu Kang vs. Gouki thread, so far as I can tell, that really sinks your credibility with moderators. Spamming reports isn't going to help at all. I called Smashbro a fanboy, which he is.

Kinda like how you called Shin Remy a fanboy, and have outright insulted Sado and his credibility.

But that's different right? roll eyes (sarcastic)

The fact is, if Chaos could destroy a planet in such a way and Omega was as endurant as a planet(he wasn't), then that would put both on a MUCH higher level than Sephiroth.

But wait, Sephiroth is directly stated to be second to no one in FFVII.

And another fact is that Omega had not even breached the lower atmosphere.

A planet destroying explosion would have creamed the planet.

So fact is, that little light show was just that, a light show.

DarkC
I called Smashbro a fanboy, which he is.

Kinda like how you called Shin Remy a fanboy, and have outright insulted Sado and his credibility.

But that's different right? roll eyes (sarcastic)
Considering that was not quite what I referred to when I said that, probably.

Dark-Jaxx
Then what are you referring to?

Becci
I sure hope they do not think that pathetic explosion Chaos made is sufficient to destroy a planet. If they do, someone should REALLY make a "Planet respect thread", and bring up feats on how endurant a planet actually is.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Becci
I sure hope they do not think that pathetic explosion Chaos made is sufficient to destroy a planet. If they do, someone should REALLY make a "Planet respect thread", and bring up feats on how endurant a planet actually is. The actual "explosion" was not planet sized at all, it was like Austrailia sized AT BEST, the rest were just a few little shockwaves.

And it wasn't an explosion at all, just a flash of light.

Becci
Which makes sense, since, according to them, Omega can not explode. I still think they underestimate "Mr. Planet" though.

Dark-Jaxx
Yeah, Omega does not explode, he gives off light shows for all the little kiddies on the planet.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Becci
fact. the planet still remains

fact. he has never destroyed a planet

fact. you are basing your debate on guesses that he can destroy the planet

fact. a planet is more endurant than you think

because he didnt traget his energy at the planet

he has destroyed a being capable of taking the lifestream of the entire planet, i.e. the planet's birth and sustainance. and again, he was never TRYING to destroy the planet

facts are not guesses. i mentioned facts.

i do not underestimate the endurance of a planet, but perhaps you shud realise that even dense planets like earth have the average consistancy of toothpaste.

Becci
facts are not guesses. i mentioned facts

No, you didnt. Fact is solid. Your assumptions arent.

leonheartmm

fact. chaos killed omega

none of these are oppinions.

Becci

fact. chaos killed omega

none of these are oppinions.

All those are facts, yes.

Dark-Jaxx

fact. chaos killed omega

none of these are oppinions. 1. Kay. Doesn't make his durability equal to the planet.

2. Kay. Said controller's best "feat" was summoning a small meteor about as big as a house.

3. True.

4. The shockwave was a light show. Nothing more.

5. That's not a fact, that is your own opinion.

6. High altitudes? He was still in the lower atmosphere, planet busting power at that height would have at least destroyed a large part of the planet.

leonheartmm
1. midgar, was born and given all its properties BY the lifestream, INCLUDING durability

2. doesnt matter, it was omega's power

3. yea

4. the shockwave was a shockwave, the light followed noticeably later

5. it is fact, he isnt a bomb

6. not really, maybe u r being mislead due to the high mass of omega kinda like a collision of a panet with a plent seems to happen in slow motion from a perspective where both can be seen on screen. again, the energy was being directed towards omega, not the ground.

Diamond Kisses

Nor are horses ermm

Dark-Jaxx
1. midgar, was born and given all its properties BY the lifestream, INCLUDING durability

2. doesnt matter, it was omega's power

3. yea

4. the shockwave was a shockwave, the light followed noticeably later

6. not really, maybe u r being mislead due to the high mass of omega kinda like a collision of a panet with a plent seems to happen in slow motion from a perspective where both can be seen on screen. again, the energy was being directed towards omega, not the ground. 1. And Omega is not the planet itself. Omega would be absorbing the Lifestream, the planet is at one with it.

2. Prove it is as powerful as the giant Omega on the outside.

3. The shockwave and the "explosion" did not harm the planet at all, it was all a lightshow.

4. No, it is a giant container for an even greater energy source, something plowing through that could make an explosion easily possible, although there was no explosion.

5. Omega was at best 5 miles up. A planet destroying attack from that height would severely damage the planet, FACT. Vegeta in DBZ could have destroyed Cell with his Final Flash, but doing so would destroy the planet despite it not being his target. Same principal.

leonheartmm
the lifestream is practically "the planet itself"

didnt say it was, but then, the fact that he was getting power from the GIANT omega outside, and vincent went on to DESTROY THE "GIANT" omega outside, gives us more than enough reason to beleive that the power was the same

5. lol, omega was probably taller than just 5 miles, it was MUCH high up.

first there was an explosion, followed quickly by ensuing shockwaves, followed MUCH later by a light which soon blinds the screen. dont confuse one with the other. and the wrest is your oppinion based on another ANIME, which isnt based in physics to begin with {not to mention that final fantasy isnt completely based on the laws of physics either} so how is it that you can compare the two?

fact remains. omega=midgar . even imperfect, chaos destroyed it, and the ensuing energy created shockwaves which the CREATORS decided , to visibly show the entire globe. now, call me crazy, but i believe that is a PRETTY good representation of an intention to show planet wide power.

leonheartmm
r u trying to make the point that horses explode diamond?

Dark-Jaxx
the lifestream is practically "the planet itself"

didnt say it was, but then, the fact that he was getting power from the GIANT omega outside, and vincent went on to DESTROY THE "GIANT" omega outside, gives us more than enough reason to beleive that the power was the same

5. lol, omega was probably taller than just 5 miles, it was MUCH high up.

first there was an explosion, followed quickly by ensuing shockwaves, followed MUCH later by a light which soon blinds the screen. dont confuse one with the other. and the wrest is your oppinion based on another ANIME, which isnt based in physics to begin with {not to mention that final fantasy isnt completely based on the laws of physics either} so how is it that you can compare the two?

fact remains. omega=midgar . even imperfect, chaos destroyed it, and the ensuing energy created shockwaves which the CREATORS decided , to visibly show the entire globe. now, call me crazy, but i believe that is a PRETTY good representation of an intention to show planet wide power. 1. The Lifestream isn't even solid.

2. He destroyed the Omega inside, weakening the giant Omega. There is a reason Omega is so huge and powerful on the outside, to defend the one on the inside.

3. It could have been 100 miles up, a planet destroying attack at that distance would still do severe damage to the planet.

4. I know what happened. The "explosion" was seen to touch the ground, much in the same way as a Mushroom Cloud. Everything at "ground zero" was perfectly fine. Dude, it is the same thing, Vegeta's planet busting attack, though not intended for the planet, if he fired at his target, it still would have destroyed it. A planetary explosion would have fvcked the planet up from that distance.

And if it was an explosion, no proof it was made by Vincent.

Diamond Kisses
r u trying to make the point that horses explode diamond?

I am raver Can you believe it? oh

leonheartmm
sigh

1. the lifestream is POWER

2. omega isnt even made to house any1 inside, it was supposed to NATURALLY tranport the lifestream by itself when the time came, in this case it was artificially being forced to move before its time by sun1 inside. its purpose is not to protect any controller but to take the lifestream. that was a stupid point

3. not if the attack's energy was directed against omega

4. the explosion was never SEEN to touch the ground, gimme stills if u wanna take that stance. ive seen the cutscene. and it looks like ripples in the atmosphere. again ur trying to impose real world physics. again, the visual wasnt without REASON

and u have to be VERY thick to think that the explosion wasnt made by vincent. omega isnt a bomb. chaos charged himself and then rammed in omega releasing the energy.

the best explanation is that it was similar to the power of some of the strongest guardian forces/summons in final fantasy, like eden or griever or ark. which destroys the planet/stars in the animation but leaves the planet completely intact. its FANTASY.

Diamond Kisses
Curiousity: Was that sigh directed at me?

leonheartmm
no no, it was directed at jaxx's counter "the lifestream isnt even solid"

Diamond Kisses
Alright. Well, horses do explode. And no, this is not me joking.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.