New xmen series

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jalek moye
looks good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzriRiKT5xQ

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by jalek moye
looks good

EzriRiKT5xQ
Woot! Hulk. big grin

I still don't like how Rogue looks in this though erm, but other than that, I'm really looking forward to this now.

Neo Darkhalen
Looks good

Blax_Hydralisk
Am I the only person who thinks putting Logan, of all people, in charge of all the X-Men seems like a really, really bad idea?

Emma Frost= sexy win though. The series is automatically good.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Am I the only person who thinks putting Logan, of all people, in charge of all the X-Men seems like a really, really bad idea?
No. Far from it in fact. erm I'm with you on that.

I second this as well. yes

ragesRemorse

No, it's ****ing retarded

psycho gundam
he does have the most combat experience though, and in this version he is acting more leader like, that was his only missing quality. (comic logan made fun of authority figures more than the fresh prince made fun of uncle phil)

looks like their going to put in lots of cameos like the 90's series had.

Kazenji
Lets hope the plot and the characters make up for what they've done with logan making him the leader.

Devil King

Putting Wolverine in charge isn't a huge issue in my camp, but I do terribly resent him getting this huge measure of attention. I hate Wolverine getting so much attention. Personally, I think he gets far too much attention. Otherwise, I love what should be going on in the world. I think everyone else is getting the attention they deserve.

I' love to see Wolverine get his ass handed to him. I hate how much attention he's given.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Devil King

I' love to see Wolverine get his ass handed to him.
o he's going to since hulk is in atleast 1 episode

Kazenji
As long as they don't pull off some stupid bullshit and make him win, I'm a Wolverine fan and all even i know he would lose against the hulk.

Darth Vicious
I just watched the first episode. It seems the series started in other countries first (canada and some spanish countries). Ive only seen the first episode. It wasnt bad but it didnt have that TAS feel. Wolverine wearing a helmet while riding his bike is just stupid. I know, I know, its a kids cartoon. Some of the New X-men and original X-force have cameos.

Ordained
it's supposed to bo coming out in january. can't wait.

sucks donkeyballs that wolvie is in charge though with cykes and emma right there.

jalek moye
i saw the first episode obviously it wasjust ok since it was the first episode. I don't like the way collosus looks and cyclops looks like a bum with that jacket over his uniform but yea its cool

Ordained
how'd you guys see the first episode? could you post a link.

jalek moye
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v15870572aNtqAWGs?confirmed=1

Ordained
not much happened but it still looks promising. can't wait for the season to start in Jan in the USofA.

Now And Forever
what station is this on?

jalek moye
nickolodiean in the US

lol in episode 2 Cyclops blasts Wolverine through the wall of his 3rd floor apartment.

Episode 3 was epic Emma used Cerebro to locate the Professor. The X-Men travelled to Genosha to bring back Xavier. They get their asses kicked by Magneto.

jalek moye
where did you watch them, if you saw them on tv you need to start recording them and uploading them for us to see

I've got the first 3 episodes. Episode 4 airs next Sunday. Where can I upload them? Each file is 170MB.

jalek moye
on veoh

Wolfie
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
From the standpoint of comic fans and people that know the source material, very much a bad idea.

From the standpoint of the studio and children who love Wolverine more than any other X-Man (especially Cyclops), it will boost ratings.

Originally posted by Devil King
Putting Wolverine in charge isn't a huge issue in my camp, but I do terribly resent him getting this huge measure of attention. I hate Wolverine getting so much attention. Personally, I think he gets far too much attention. Otherwise, I love what should be going on in the world. I think everyone else is getting the attention they deserve.

I' love to see Wolverine get his ass handed to him. I hate how much attention he's given.
I agree and disagree. I love Wolverine. He's my favorite Marvel hero.

But he's a character that's design was flawed in a marketing sense. His character isn't one that's supposed to have a lot of attention. He's supposed to be the guy on the side while Cyclops is supposed to get the attention.

However, facing facts, Wolverine's abilities and character are just too cool and too popular to leave him as a side character. Wolverine sells.

To do Wolverine justice, he should show up five minutes here and there and then build up over time for him to do something amazing and critical to the story.

However, the show would cancel due to low ratings before ol' Logan got the opportunity to do that.

Now And Forever
NICK REALLY OMG I HAVENT SEE IT ON!

jalek moye
its currently on on is canada and some spanish contries thats why

Shadow_King
i've been watching it, but i dont really find it that good.

Now And Forever
canada....omg wtf....that depresses me. =(((

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Wolfie
From the standpoint of comic fans and people that know the source material, very much a bad idea.

From the standpoint of the studio and children who love Wolverine more than any other X-Man (especially Cyclops), it will boost ratings.

I agree and disagree. I love Wolverine. He's my favorite Marvel hero.

But he's a character that's design was flawed in a marketing sense. His character isn't one that's supposed to have a lot of attention. He's supposed to be the guy on the side while Cyclops is supposed to get the attention.

However, facing facts, Wolverine's abilities and character are just too cool and too popular to leave him as a side character. Wolverine sells.

To do Wolverine justice, he should show up five minutes here and there and then build up over time for him to do something amazing and critical to the story.

However, the show would cancel due to low ratings before ol' Logan got the opportunity to do that.

I think a mature X-men cartoon series could work on Hbo.

jalek moye
or adult swim

NonSensi-Klown
Originally posted by Wolfie

The standpoint of inside the universe.

jdea
SPOILERS

They explain his leardership only vaguely, apparantly Scott is too down in the dumps to lead, Storm's off in Africa, Angel's trying to conceal his mutancy from the world for not to bring shame to his father and Beast IDK he just doesn't put forth any intiative in the series, just like a Dictionary, only usuefull once opened, so besides them, he's the next best leader

apparantly Charles insists Wolverine lead, but hasn't revealed why yet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.