ITT: Ways to ask #32 to homecoming

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Barker
Because I know KMC isn't ****ed up.

In Utah we do crazy shit, like Oreo the car, or put shit in lockers, or TP rooms.

Give me a good idea. Because Honks took all my creativity.

And had sex with Luke Spray.

.hae

FoxMeister
****ed up? lisnuts

What it.... ****ed up? emot-lmao

Piggle Humsy
I hate you Barker. 131

Röland
Just f*cking ask her.

FoxMeister
Take a full course in Archery and send a note attached to an arrow so it hits something right next to her so she notices and then when she gets the note and reads it send another note telling her where to go with her answer and then if she says no you can snipe her whore head with an arrow aweking

taft
Just ask him

Barker
ITT: Bad ideas. Except for Fox's.

**** for best response. 13

Ax3l
Rock out with your cock out.

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by FoxMeister
Take a full course in Archery and send a note attached to an arrow so it hits something right next to her so she notices and then when she gets the note and reads it send another note telling her where to go with her answer and then if she says no you can snipe her whore head with an arrow aweking

crylaugh

Rogue Jedi
ask her really fast then say "pull my finger."

Barker
Originally posted by Ax3l
Rock out with your cock out.
I don't give a shit. This just means you're one post closer to matching Morning_Glory, and one post closer to me beating the hell out of you.

FoxMeister
Originally posted by Barker
ITT: Bad ideas. Except for Fox's.

**** for best response. 13
xgrinwank YES!!!

Barker
Bit stationary there. It's not a stress ball.

Röland
I don't give a shit. This just means you're one post closer to matching Morning_Glory, and one post closer to me beating the hell out of you.
Wut?

FoxMeister
131wank

ScarletSpeed
get her pregnant then eat the child.

kodak
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
get her pregnant then eat the child. my hero touched

Ladyluck

laughing

Scythe
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
get her pregnant then eat the child.

That's my job.

Outbound
Take a full course in Archery and send a note attached to an arrow so it hits something right next to her so she notices and then when she gets the note and reads it send another note telling her where to go with her answer and then if she says no you can snipe her whore head with an arrow aweking Originally posted by Barker
I don't give a shit. This just means you're one post closer to matching Morning_Glory, and one post closer to me beating the hell out of you. Originally posted by FoxMeister
xgrinwank YES!!! Originally posted by Barker

Best thread ever haermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.