Batman vs The Shredder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
The last student of Ra's al-Ghul versus the Foot Clan chieftain. All weapons enabled. Anything goes.

Batman is Bale's version and Shred is from the first film.

Seer Q'Anilia
Was Shredder not quite the powerhouse in that movie? From what I have seen of Bale Batman, a powerhouse aint something he would handle very well if he is restricted to his "no kill"-rule.

Blax_Hydralisk
Shredder from the movies is a lot stiffer and quite a bit weaker then his comic and cartoon incarnations.

Impediment
The Shredder, while a trained assassin/ninja/martial artist, does not even compare to the Batman.

And before any of you say it: No, I am not being a fan boy about this. Batman's armor could hold it's own against Shredder's suit, and, furthermore, Batman has an arsenal of pellets, grenades, batarangs, etc, in his nifty utility belt.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Impediment
The Shredder, while a trained assassin/ninja/martial artist, does not even compare to the Batman.

And before any of you say it: No, I am not being a fan boy about this. Batman's armor could hold it's own against Shredder's suit, and, furthermore, Batman has an arsenal of pellets, grenades, batarangs, etc, in his nifty utility belt.

I agree

Kinneary
I didn't see anything from the Shredder from the movies to make me think he could even begin to compare with Bale's Batman. Unless I'm mistaken, he was rather stiff and didn't display very much skill. Batman with no doubt.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Didn't he get all supercharged though?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
Didn't he get all supercharged though?

That's supershredder from the second Turtles film..

ragesRemorse
Shredder doesnt have a prayer, but SUPER Shredder would rock Batman

Scythe
Splinter pwnt Shredder, Rat Ninja ftw!

Seer Q'Anilia
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Shredder from the movies is a lot stiffer and quite a bit weaker then his comic and cartoon incarnations.

I just happen to have a hard time not using comic and cartoon versions. Was so long since I saw the movie stick out tongue

Impediment
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Shredder doesnt have a prayer, but SUPER Shredder would rock Batman

I hope that you're joking, sir.

Bats would kick Super Shredder's ass into dust. I mean, Bats took out the enitre JLA in the Tower of Babel storyline, even though, technically, it was Ra's Al Ghul who stole the plans/files that Batman had compiled and researched. Bats can even defeat Superman one-one-one. Just look at The Dark Knight Returns.

It won't be a long fight.

(BTW, I know that graphic novels aren't movie canon. However, in my own opinion, they are great examples.)

Seer Q'Anilia
TDK Batman is A LOT different from the comic version. Less agile, not as strong, not as good reaction time, not as smart and not as fine techniques.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Seer Q'Anilia
TDK Batman is A LOT different from the comic version. Less agile, not as strong, not as good reaction time, not as smart and not as fine techniques. The same can easily be said with Shredder, who has no feats to suggest he could beat TDK Batman.

And Imp, no well written Superman would ever lose to Batman at base levels(as in, not amped).

Snafu the Great
Okay, to make this match more balanced, Shredder still has his spear, but Bats will have to go at it hand-to-hand, since he has more armor than Shredder.

Seer Q'Anilia
Still not enough.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
Okay, to make this match more balanced, Shredder still has his spear, but Bats will have to go at it hand-to-hand, since he has more armor than Shredder.

Even with the weapon, I still see Batman taking this

The Heap
Bump to ask a question, but...

With the armor/helmet/mask, isn't Shredder supposed to be a Samurai of sorts?

Or just a Ninja with his own gear?

The cartoon version was a Samurai, I think, as he had an ancestor who was a Samurai, and doned similar armor...

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Impediment
I hope that you're joking, sir.

never

Pyron_Knight
I want to see Bale Batman fall off a building and survive a trash compactor with no real harm done except soem scars before I say he can win this.

Vaiem
Gotta be Batman.

Luminatus
Bump. And Shredder wins.

Ahsoka Tano
Didn't you people get the memo?

Luminatus
Come again?

Ahsoka Tano
Batman wins ever Vs. fight.

dadudemon
What is the stuff about Supershredder getting owned by Batman?

That's retarded.

Supershredder was backhanding in half, 1 and a half foot diameter support beams...that were circular. True, that they were wooden, but that is some MAJOR strength right there. HUGE strength. He was doing it with ease, as well. He made it look like styrophome (LOL, cause, in reality, it was. HAHAHAHAHA!)

Batman would break his fists against SuperShredder. The durability of his flesh, alone, in order to withstand the forces powerful enough to back hand through a 1 and a half foot beam would HUGE. Supershredder would be beyond bullet proof, by far. If his skin was regular, it would have busted right open to the bone. His skin had to be ultra durable, so his Mutant Amp strengthened everything about him.

On another note, all that equipment and supplies that fell on him should NOT have killed him. It wasn't nearly enough. I rememer as a 10 year old boy thinking that that was stupid. I was like, "WTF? There's no way all that stuff would have killed him."

jinXed by JaNx
i agree dude, it was a goddamn cop out bullshit anticlimax of an ending lol

Sadako of Girth
Seconded/thirded, whatever. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.