DarkSerpent banned

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lord xyz
User banned by Captain REX, for 0 days

Reason: Offensive language; trolling; thread necromancy; sock; stalking a moderator

Look, I made some members smile.

~Wålshy~
Originally posted by Peach
Single-day ban. And I showed his stuff to Rex.

Anyway, back on topic, guys stick out tongue hes only banned for one day?

Kelly_Bean
It'd make us smile if.....

nevermind.

~Wålshy~
id smile if you included lyrics from faces - maggie may in the OP. awehuhs

lord xyz
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
It'd make us smile if.....

nevermind. Wasn't I on your ignore list?

Strangelove
...shouldn't this go in, you know, the official banned thread?

~Wålshy~
Raz closed that. mmm

Strangelove
This is news to me mhmm

Blax_Hydralisk
The final straw was when he called Lana sexy.

And he was reportd by like, 6 people, including me. Show some credit XYZ.

Peach
Yeah, it was closed because the only reason it existed really was to ask why someone was banned.

*raises eyebrow*

You made people smile?

Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
The final straw was when he called Lana sexy.

And he was reportd by like, 6 people, including me. Show some credit XYZ.

He was acting creepy and stalker-like.

And I showed Rex some of his posts, which is what ultimately caused the ban.

JacopeX
big grin

Leo.M
I didn't smile, but I like it when people call me sexy. tongue_ss

JacopeX
You Tease....no expression

Strangelove
Originally posted by Leo.M
I didn't smile, but I like it when people call me sexy. tongue_ss no wonder you keep me around haermm

~Wålshy~
I didn't smile, but I like it when people call me sexy. tongue_ss you're fat and ugly

Leo.M
Thats not the reason and you know it. tongue12

Strangelove
Thats not the reason and you know it. tongue12 I tease stick out tongue

Leo.M

Strangelove

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Strangelove
...shouldn't this go in, you know, the official banned thread?

=Tired Hiker=
My penis got banned? confused

Rogue Jedi
Thats just wrong man.

Mywi

Rogue Jedi
copycat.

Neo Darkhalen
finally he got banned.

Bardock42
I miss the Official Banned Members thread.

ScarletSpeed
I reported his sorry ass smile

DarkSerpent
Yeah, it was closed because the only reason it existed really was to ask why someone was banned.

*raises eyebrow*

You made people smile?

And I showed Rex some of his posts, which is what ultimately caused the ban. Sorry... oh and a thread... for me... why

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by DarkSerpent
Sorry... oh and a thread... for me... why Sex me now.

DarkSerpent
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Sex me now. 25 cents and you got a dealio

Dark-Jaxx
25 cents and you got a dealio You mind if I violate you with a wine bottle?

Phucked Up
Since when do we open threads for banned members again?

We already have a thread where you announce who has been banned.

Scythe
Originally posted by Phucked Up

Where at?

Strangelove

We already have a thread where you announce who has been banned. was closed by Raz

DarkSerpent
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
You mind if I violate you with a wine bottle? In exchange i get to forcibly sodomize you with a chihuahua

Scythe
was closed by Raz

Oh, I thought so.

Phucked Up
was closed by Raz

Oh yeah, because we shouldn't be discussing banned members. mmm

Strangelove
srug

Scythe

I don't think Raz should've closed it, banned member will be discussed about anyways.

DarkSerpent
Originally posted by Scythe
I don't think Raz should've closed it, banned member will be discussed about anyways. especially the serial socks some guy named numan is STILL mentioned in the SW vs FORUM

anywho... why make one for me

Neo Darkhalen
why do you think? erm

~Wålshy~
especially the serial socks some guy named numan is STILL mentioned in the SW vs FORUM

anywho... why make one for me xyz is gay for you aweyes

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
why do you think? erm Rhetorical haermm

Scythe

I don't f*ckin' know, I didn't start this thread...

Aster Phoenix
especially the serial socks some guy named numan is STILL mentioned in the SW vs FORUM

Your special?

Toku King
Who's DarkSerpent?

Peach

I think it was more because the original point of it was to ask why someone was banned.

But since you can see that simply by checking profiles...no need for it.

chillmeistergen

You can thank RJ's baiting for it being closed and WD being a cry baby, of course.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
You can thank RJ's baiting for it being closed and WD being a cry baby, of course. I'd rather be a baiter or a crybaby than a constant WHINER.

chillmeistergen
You're all of them.

Rogue Jedi
Sure I am haermm

wicker_man
Arguing over a troll how sad.

Rogue Jedi
Who's arguing? I am laughing laughing out loud

wicker_man
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Who's arguing? I am laughing laughing out loud

Yes, I can tell your sentiments just like that roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by wicker_man
Yes, I can tell your sentiments just like that roll eyes (sarcastic) Or maybe its the movie I am watching confused

chillmeistergen
RJ, will you ever just step back and realise that the last word isn't everything? You always end up looking like a petulant child, always.

Rogue Jedi
I'll do that as soon as you stop be such an insulting, bashing, holier than thou know it all. Deal?

chillmeistergen
I'll do that as soon as you stop be such an insulting, bashing, holier than thou know it all. Deal?

'Holier than thou'? I'm rather unsure how you've got that from any of my posts.

lord xyz

*raises eyebrow*

You made people smile?

And I showed Rex some of his posts, which is what ultimately caused the ban. I mentioned it to people that he is banned, it's like telling someone their favourite TV show is on. You didn't make it, but you made him/her smile.

Rogue Jedi
'Holier than thou'? I'm rather unsure how you've got that from any of my posts. Eh...It's how I perceive you (notice how I didn't say several others think this, because I do not speak for others). Why all the insulting? Why the bashing? Why do you continually ridicule not only me, but several other people left and right here? I am genuinely curious about this. I know why some others do it, but I haven't a clue as to why you do it.

If I am this "Idiot" or "Cretin" you seem to think I am, why even give me the time of day? Are you the type of person that points and laughs at others to make yourself feel better? Were you victimized by a bully in high school?

After, when the day ends, when all is said and done, this is an Internet forum, that's all. You are still you, and I am still me, no matter what is said.

lord xyz
Oh yeah, Kudos to all who reported him.

chillmeistergen
Eh...It's how I perceive you (notice how I didn't say several others think this, because I do not speak for others). Why all the insulting? Why the bashing? Why do you continually ridicule not only me, but several other people left and right here? I am genuinely curious about this. I know why some others do it, but I haven't a clue as to why you do it.

If I am this "Idiot" or "Cretin" you seem to think I am, why even give me the time of day? Are you the type of person that points and laughs at others to make yourself feel better? Were you victimized by a bully in high school?

After, when the day ends, when all is said and done, this is an Internet forum, that's all. You are still you, and I am still me, no matter what is said.

I don't think you really understand what holier than thou means.

Anyway, to address your questions: I don't just mindlessly bash, if I see someone make an idiotic comment, I will then debate it, if said idiocy continues I sometimes call the poster an idiot etc.

Was I bullied? No, not at all, were you? Also, are you some kind of internet board psychiatrist?

I'm well aware that we're both probably very different "offline". However, we are now posting online, so what does it have to do with anything?

Rogue Jedi
I don't think you really understand what holier than thou means.

Anyway, to address your questions: I don't just mindlessly bash, if I see someone make an idiotic comment, I will then debate it, if said idiocy continues I sometimes call the poster an idiot etc.

Was I bullied? No, not at all, were you? Also, are you some kind of internet board psychiatrist?

I'm well aware that we're both probably very different "offline". However, we are now posting online, so what does it have to do with anything? Holier than thou basically means "I am better than you." I guess different people can interpret it different ways.

Accusing me of trolling here earlier was baiting, you knew I would see it and react to it. It wasn't baiting, but it certainly opened the doors for you. You claim I bait, then why haven't I been banned yet? Oh, thats right, the mods are unfair and biased, I have them all in my back pocket. Riiiiiiiiiiiight.

Nah, not a psychiatrist, if I were, you'd owe me 200 bucks for the first hour.

See, that's the thing, I don't sign on to the net with a different persona, I am not a poser. Not saying you are, just saying that someone who puts on a show, or assumes a different persona than their real life one while online is a poser.

chillmeistergen
Holier than thou basically means "I am better than you." I guess different people can interpret it different ways.

Accusing me of trolling here earlier was baiting, you knew I would see it and react to it. It wasn't baiting, but it certainly opened the doors for you. You claim I bait, then why haven't I been banned yet? Oh, thats right, the mods are unfair and biased, I have them all in my back pocket. Riiiiiiiiiiiight.

Nah, not a psychiatrist, if I were, you'd owe me 200 bucks for the first hour.

See, that's the thing, I don't sign on to the net with a different persona, I am not a poser. Not saying you are, just saying that someone who puts on a show, or assumes a different persona than their real life one while online is a poser.

No, that's not really what it means at all.

I didn't accuse you of trolling - I accused you of baiting in the thread that was closed, the same baiting that got me banned.

As for the psychiatrist bit - you'd probably have to learn something outside of being a hotelier first.

A poser? Not at all. It's completely natural to change somewhat when anonymity is a factor.

Rogue Jedi
No, that's not really what it means at all.

I didn't accuse you of trolling - I accused you of baiting in the thread that was closed, the same baiting that got me banned.

As for the psychiatrist bit - you'd probably have to learn something outside of being a hotelier first.

A poser? Not at all. It's completely natural to change somewhat when anonymity is a factor.

Well that's how I interpret it. As I said, people interpret it different ways. One could think they are more intelligent than another, therefore better in that sense. One could think they are better because they have more money or a nicer car, yada yada yada.

And why wasn't I reprimanded for "baiting?"

Yeah, all I know is my job, sure. roll eyes (sarcastic) See? What you said and my response? THAT'S baiting.

Hmm....Well I guess you got a point there, to a certain degree. I am not near as carefree in real life as I am here. I am still a jovial village idiot, but I handle my business when it needs handling, and act stupid in my down time. Signing on here is a release for me, so I kinda take it to the next level. So I guess I do "change" when online, albeit I am still the same person, just with less restrictions.

When I say "poser", I mean when someone assumes a persona very much if not totally different than their own. Oh the names I could name here....... *bites lip*

chillmeistergen
Look, if you really want to continue this discussion, feel free to pm me or add me to msn - I don't think either of us want to get banned for having a go at each other.

Also, name some names, I'm interested.

Rogue Jedi
Nah, I've said my piece. I'll add you to MSN for shits and giggles I guess.

Scythe
Holier than thou basically means "I am better than you." I guess different people can interpret it different ways.

You refer to so many people as holier than thou, when you yourself do this whenever people attempt to argue with you. You think that they're not worth your time and you're better, so what're ya doing calling others holier than thou...

Bardock42
I think it was more because the original point of it was to ask why someone was banned.

But since you can see that simply by checking profiles...no need for it.

It's pretty obvious that it got closed because there were arguments about the decisions in there.

Scythe
Nah, I've said my piece. I'll add you to MSN for shits and giggles I guess.

I love how you're using the word "nah" when you used to give me such shit over it being an a**hole word, hahaha.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Scythe
I love how you're using the word "nah" when you used to give me such shit over it being an a**hole word, hahaha. I was using nah when you still had training wheels.

lord xyz
Yet another one of my threads have become debaced through members' bastardisations.

Neo Darkhalen
that was a low blow.

Ushgarak
No ban discussion threads, folks. PM the mod invovled or Raz if you wish to discuss such things.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.