Eradicator and Cyborg Superman vs Marvel Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
The two DC power-houses attempt to conquer Earth in a surprise attack!

Will they succeed or can Marvel Earth defeat them?

Aster Phoenix
Dr Strange deals with Cyborg Superman, Sentry defeats Eradicator and Iron Man uses him for a new power source for Avengers tower.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Starscream M

Will they succeed or can Marvel Earth defeat them? Does he get his rings? If so nobody can take him on Marvel earth one on one they would have to dog pile him just to stand a chance.

Endrict Nuul

They both die with ease.

Avlon
Originally posted by Aster Phoenix
Dr Strange deals with Cyborg Superman, Sentry defeats Eradicator and Iron Man uses him for a new power source for Avengers tower.

While I don't see Henshaw and Erads taking out the entire Earth (outside of destroying the planet) Strange and Sentry would get destroyed by these 2.

Mindset
Spiderman solos.

Aster Phoenix
Sentry is more then enough for the Eradicator. And Strange can banish Cyborg to another dimension.

Avlon
Sentry is more then enough for the Eradicator. And Strange can banish Cyborg to another dimension.

Sentry would get stomped. Physically, hypothetically, and realistically.
Strange would get pwned as well, especially if it's the current strange and Henshaw has rings.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Avlon
Strange would get pwned as well, especially if it's the current strange and Henshaw has rings. What did Henshaw do with his rings that so impressed you?

TricksterPriest
There's no way they'll win. By sheer attrition or high end powers taking notice, they'd lose. But they could take a pyrric victory. IE: destroy the planet, launch all nukes, poison the atmosphere, etc.

Mindset
Strange would get pwned as well, especially if it's the current strange and Henshaw has rings.

Henshaw isn't stomping Classic Strange, which it seems like you're implying.

But I agree he would beat current Strange.

horrorwolf

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/shocklaugh.gif
hilarious post of the day award winner.

Avlon
Originally posted by Mindset
Henshaw isn't stomping Classic Strange, which it seems like you're implying.

But I agree he would beat current Strange.

Classic Strange isn't in this thread.. and currently he isn't very impressive.
Glad we agree on the outcome though.

Avlon
Originally posted by horrorwolf
hilarious post of the day award winner.

Glad you got a chuckle since all of yours are hilarious(ly wrong), now try posting on topic. smile

Enyalus

Magneto solos.

Starscream M
Henshaw would essentially be able to use the Earth's entire military tech and army of sentinels to fight for him.

Mindset
Henshaw would essentially be able to use the Earth's entire military tech and army of sentinels to fight for him.

And then Tony hacks it back. mad

quanchi112
Henshaw would essentially be able to use the Earth's entire military tech and army of sentinels to fight for him. You really think Thor,the Hulk,Sentry,Dr. Strange,etc. are going to let these two breathe longer than five minutes?

Starscream M
Originally posted by quanchi112
You really think Thor,the Hulk,Sentry,Dr. Strange,etc. are going to let these two breathe longer than five minutes? I'm not sure that Erad and Henshaw would require anyone's permission to lay destruction to earth

Henshaw could in seconds incorporate his consciousness to any and all tech on the planet...he could turn every piece of machinery into his army

Starscream M
And then Tony hacks it back. mad tony's technopathy is tiers below Henshaw's level

Henshaw IS technopathy

Mindset
Starscream you don't even know anything about CS, aside from what you may have read in a respect thread.

quanchi112
I'm not sure that Erad and Henshaw would require anyone's permission to lay destruction to earth

Henshaw could in seconds incorporate his consciousness to any and all tech on the planet...he could turn every piece of machinery into his army Why didnt he in sc?

One godblast and its all over.

TricksterPriest
One godblast won't stop Henshaw. Destroy his body, sure. But getting rid of his consciousness will be tough. And like Masterbruce said, Henshaw's technopathy can easily create a nuclear holocaust.

Starscream M
Why didnt he in sc?

One godblast and its all over. umm because comic characters NEVER use their full powers in comics

why isn't Flash always superfast

why doesn't Superman just use heatvision all the time

why doesn't Invisible Woman use brain bubbles

etc etc

---

Thor can waste his godblast on Henshaw all he wants, but unless he destroys every piece of machinery on the planet, he cannot destroy Henshaw

Badabing
Originally posted by horrorwolf
hilarious post of the day award winner. dur post of the day winner. durlaugh

Mindset
Originally posted by Badabing
dur post of the day winner. durlaugh
post of the day winner durlaugh

iceman24567
Well if its current earth not too sure but if they fought the clowns that fought Hulk during WWH they stomp 10/10

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by iceman24567
Well if its current earth not too sure but if they fought the clowns that fought Hulk during WWH they stomp 10/10

Co-signed. evil face

Aster Phoenix
The only beings on Marvel Earth that stand a chance against CS are the mystics and Franklin. Ghost Rider and Dr Strange stand a chance if they go all out.

iceman24567
Can ghost rider kill hanks essence? That would be crazy but Franklin shouldn't be in this to make it fair unless you want to even it up by putting mxy in.

Aster Phoenix
Possibly, the new penance stare is more potent. Basically thats why I think the Mystics stand the best chance, no tech and they can attack him on a whole different level.

Avlon
Why didnt he in sc?

One godblast and its all over.

He was taking over the JLA headquarters quickly and with ease before battling Superman. Plus, he's done this type of thing plenty of times.

Godblast is highly subjective. It won't take out current Henshaw.

iceman24567
He was taking over the JLA headquarters quickly and with ease before battling Superman. Plus, he's done this type of thing plenty of times.

Godblast is highly subjective. It ain't doing jack to current Henshaw. With all those ring shielding maybe not but these two stand a chance. Plus if the stare work henshaw might go down Erads won't though right?

Aster Phoenix
Eradicator isn't the problem, theres lots of people who can deal with him, CS is the real threat.

iceman24567
Eradicator isn't the problem, theres lots of people who can deal with him, CS is the real threat. Lots on marvel Earth? Do clue me in since you think The Eradicator is a pushover. smile

Mindset
Could Erad battle multiple high level telepaths simultaneously?

Avlon

He could just matter manip them into oblivion among other options. Plus, being alien and part machine would make that difficult for most telepaths wouldn't it?

Aster Phoenix
Sentry going full out could take him. Exodus, Thor, Red Hulk could all do very well against him. There is more.

Mindset
He could just matter manip them into oblivion among other options. Plus, being alien and part machine would make that difficult for most telepaths wouldn't it?

Because no one else would be fighting him physically?

I don't think Xavier, Sinister, Emma, Exodus, whoever else at their level would have a problem with him being alien.

They attack the conciousness, I believe, the biological difference shouldn't affect them too much.

iceman24567
Could Erad battle multiple high level telepaths simultaneously? Not too sure about that has telepathy ever worked on him sorry I don't know much about the guy.

Avlon
Because no one else would be fighting him physically?

I don't think Xavier, Sinister, Emma, Exodus, whoever else at their level would have a problem with him being alien.

They attack the conciousness, I believe, the biological difference shouldn't affect them too much.

These guys can be matter manipulated easily. As for multiple people, well Erads has singlehandedly fought the apokalyptan army and held them back.

Mindset
These guys can be matter manipulated easily. As for multiple people, well Erads has singlehandedly fought the apokalyptan army and held them back.

So Erads is going to matter manipulate multiple telepaths around the word and fight a world full of heroes and villains all at the same time?

Ok.

Avlon
So Erads is going to matter manipulate multiple telepaths around the word and fight a world full of heroes and villains all at the same time?

Ok.

When did I suggest all of the above? You named a few guys. http://www.smileyhut.com/confused/dribble2.gif

Plus, it depends...if it's earth during the events of WWH, these 2 stomp.

Mindset
When did I suggest all of the above? You named a few guys. http://www.smileyhut.com/confused/dribble2.gif

Yes, and the people I named are not in the same location, nor would they be the only people fighting Eradicator.

Avlon
Yes, and the people I named are not in the same location, nor would they be the only people fighting Eradicator.

It also hasn't been shown that they would have anything that would affect him mentally. Unless they learned T-vo beforehand...

iceman24567
Eradicator is pretty powerful telepath isn't he?

Avlon
Eradicator is pretty powerful telepath isn't he?

Yes. He's shown some powerful TP.

iceman24567
Yes. He's shown some powerful TP. Then how would the tp of current Marvel earth fair against him? I assume not to well and Sentry beating him huh . I see Erads full power > Sentry.

Mindset
It also hasn't been shown that they would have anything that would affect him mentally. Unless they learned T-vo beforehand...

So at first your stance was he matter manipulates them all, and now it is multiple Xavier level telepaths wont be able to affect him because of T-vo?

geshien
The Superman clones get smashed.

Avlon
So at first your stance was he matter manipulates them all, and now it is multiple Xavier level telepaths wont be able to affect him because of T-vo?

Or disintegrates...take your pick...

If you are making the claim that the telepaths will affect him, it's your case to prove.

psycho gundam

Will they succeed or can Marvel Earth defeat them? the illuminati could possible do it.

iron man/strange can sick all his resources (strange can make portals) on them while the they form a more specialized battle plan: ie the inevitable argument that results in the ig being utilized.

Enyalus
Originally posted by psycho gundam
ie the inevitable argument that results in the ig being utilized.

Except for the fact that it can't be.

Priest
There are greater powers on Marvel Earth then the conventional super heros Borg and Erads has to deal with...

Superboy Prime
But isn't it a surprise attack? Meaning Marvel's telepaths won't know wtf is going on before it is too late.

My 2 cents.

leonidas
the 2 of them can't win. snowbird transforms into the ravager and solos them. could happen. wouldn't have to. they have absolutely zero chance.

Mindset
Or disintegrates...take your pick...

If you are making the claim that the telepaths will affect him, it's your case to prove.

Ok, except I wasn't making the claim, I was asking you a question, but you never gave me a reasonable answer. erm

Avlon
Ok, except I wasn't making the claim, I was asking you a question, but you never gave me a reasonable answer. erm

Looks like a claim to me... erm

Mindset

Oh, so you missed this?

Not to mention that was in reply to this post of yours. I was saying that just because he is alien doesn't mean they couldn't affect him for that sole reason, I was never saying they could beat him though. erm

Hyperion Prime
Couldn't the Eternals form UNI-MIND and mind blast the two of them. Also the Eternals can always turn to the Dreaming Celestial for help. I also doubt the two of them could beat the Inhumans....especially Black Bolts sonic scream

Avlon
Oh, so you missed this?

No to mention that was in reply to this post of yours.

So are you going to show some proof now?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Couldn't the Eternals form UNI-MIND and mind blast the two of them. Also the Eternals can always turn to the Dreaming Celestial for help. I also doubt the two of them could beat the Inhumans....especially Black Bolts sonic scream laughing Eradicator took a nuke and survived Henshaw has a whole bunch of rings to protect him from a scream. They would destroy Black Bolt.

Mindset
lol nevermind I thought you altered my post

Mindset
So are you going to show some proof now?

Xaviers transfers all the thoughts of a skrull planet into Galactus' mind.

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/8597/05lh7.jpg

Xavier projects his thoughts into an android and temporarily holds him back with mental bolts.

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/7373/z1tf8.jpg
http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/7985/z1xb3.jpg

Xavier attacks a Sentinel with a telepathic assault.

http://img334.imageshack.us/img334/9237/z2sl0.jpg

iceman24567
Xaviers transfers all the thoughts of a skrull planet into Galactus' mind.

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/8597/05lh7.jpg

Xavier projects his thoughts into an android and temporarily holds him back with mental bolts.

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/7373/z1tf8.jpg
http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/7985/z1xb3.jpg

Xavier attacks a Sentinel with a telepathic assault.

http://img334.imageshack.us/img334/9237/z2sl0.jpg Eradicator has telepathic abilities too so not sure that would work.

Mindset
Eradicator has telepathic abilities too so not sure that would work.

I wasn't saying they could beat him, I was saying that simply because he is part inorganic and alien isn't enough to say their powers wouldn't work.

I don't think Avlon got that.

Which is why I was saying I was asking, not claiming.
Me informing him of their abilities so he can formulate a better answer for my question isn't equivalent to me saying he is wrong and they beat Erads. erm (not saying that's what you said, just sayin)

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
One godblast won't stop Henshaw. Destroy his body, sure. But getting rid of his consciousness will be tough. And like Masterbruce said, Henshaw's technopathy can easily create a nuclear holocaust. One godblast will most certainly destroy Henshaw to the point of him losing in this thread. The manhunters wont be around to revive him.

iceman24567
One godblast will most certainly destroy Henshaw to the point of him losing in this thread. The manhunters wont be around to revive him. Naah with shields up from all his rings he could survive as if he will sit around and let such a blast hit him. Henshaw with rings > Thor.

quanchi112
umm because comic characters NEVER use their full powers in comics

why isn't Flash always superfast

why doesn't Superman just use heatvision all the time

why doesn't Invisible Woman use brain bubbles

etc etc

---

Thor can waste his godblast on Henshaw all he wants, but unless he destroys every piece of machinery on the planet, he cannot destroy Henshaw But even when he took over apokoliptian tech he was downed in hunter and prey. Ds took him out in one blast when he regained his full power. New gods tech is much more sophisticated than marvel earth tech.

Do you really think these two can take on Thor,Hulk,Sentry,ff 4,the avengers,Dr. Strange,Ghost Rider,etc. by their lonesome?

I cant wait to hear your response.Originally posted by Avlon

Godblast is highly subjective. It won't take out current Henshaw. Ok thats the jla and not dc earth. Hell, the guy was practically nonexistant in sc when he,the Am,Prime,etc. stormed earth with an army backing them up. He wasnt even looked at as a major threat here. The godblast would wrekc him imo. Just because he is hard to kill doesnt mean marvel earth cant easily take him out.

Mindset
Would Odinpower Thor have a stronger godblasts, I mean it's logical that he would, but comics aren't always logical.

quanchi112
Naah with shields up from all his rings he could survive as if he will sit around and let such a blast hit him. Henshaw with rings > Thor. Is this Henshaw with the rings?

iceman24567
Is this Henshaw with the rings? I asked the thread starter never answered but most recent Henshaw had rings so yeah...

quanchi112
I asked the thread starter never answered but most recent Henshaw had rings so yeah... Ok so this is Henshaw with his rings. Fine it changes nothing. Sure it makes him more formidable but not enough to take over earth with eradicator. I mean he beat down Superman and that is all he did with the rings.

iceman24567
Ok so this is Henshaw with his rings. Fine it changes nothing. Sure it makes him more formidable but not enough to take over earth with eradicator. I mean he beat down Superman and that is all he did with the rings. The rings are a pretty big upgrade lets look at his powerset with the rings and his norm.
Kryptonian Physiology minus the weaknesses that includes
Super speed- near light
Super strength -100ton+
Super human flight
Super stamina
Invulnerability
Microscopic vision
Heat vision
The he has his techno abilities along with immortality
The rings only add
Light constructs
Healing abilities like he needs it
Telepathy protection
Energy projection
Shield Generation and a million more
I think as it stands a man slightly above Superman in everyways plus immortality and his techno powers along with 10 Qward rings is more of a threat to Marvel earth than a big angry green guy but to each his own no more debating to a brick wall for me.

Mr. Slippyfist
Rulk

TricksterPriest
I love how Eradicator is being ignored in favor of Henshaw. The guy has global matter manip feats. And he now has cosmic awareness in addition to the full technology of the Fortress of Solitude. roll eyes (sarcastic)

How hard would it be for him to fly into space, change the atmosphere to say, plutonium, and then detonate it. Avlon, as the resident expert on Erads, can he do what I just said?

Mr. Slippyfist
I love how Eradicator is being ignored in favor of Henshaw. The guy has global matter manip feats. And he now has cosmic awareness in addition to the full technology of the Fortress of Solitude. roll eyes (sarcastic)

How hard would it be for him to fly into space, change the atmosphere to say, plutonium, and then detonate it. Avlon, as the resident expert on Erads, can he do what I just said? Has he? Would he?

Anyway, not if Sentdog has anything to say about it.

quanchi112
The rings are a pretty big upgrade lets look at his powerset with the rings and his norm.
Kryptonian Physiology minus the weaknesses that includes
Super speed- near light
Super strength -100ton+
Super human flight
Super stamina
Invulnerability
Microscopic vision
Heat vision
The he has his techno abilities along with immortality
The rings only add
Light constructs
Healing abilities like he needs it
Telepathy protection
Energy projection
Shield Generation and a million more
I think as it stands a man slightly above Superman in everyways plus immortality and his techno powers along with 10 Qward rings is more of a threat to Marvel earth than a big angry green guy but to each his own no more debating to a brick wall for me. He was cast aside easily by three knians. The only thing he showed on panel with the rings is constructs that aided him in wrecking Superman with punches. Thats it. You cant start talking about possible feats and crediting henshaw with them when he only had the rings for a very short amount of time.

This duo gets stomped on marvel earth.

This is all it would take to assure victory imo.

Thor,Sentry,Hulk,Prof.X,Dr. Strange,Iron Man,and Hercules.

quanchi112

How hard would it be for him to fly into space, change the atmosphere to say, plutonium, and then detonate it. Avlon, as the resident expert on Erads, can he do what I just said? So,really you dont even know if Erads can do this(let alone do this in an actual comic book) but are so intent on giving this dc team of 2 a win over marvel earth, you'll post any scenario and hope avlon agrees with you?

Mr. Slippyfist
So,really you dont even know if Erads can do this(let alone do this in an actual comic book) but are so intent on giving this dc team of 2 a win over marvel earth, you'll post any scenario and hope avlon agrees with you? laughing out loud

Avlon
I wasn't saying they could beat him, I was saying that simply because he is part inorganic and alien isn't enough to say their powers wouldn't work.

I don't think Avlon got that.

Which is why I was saying I was asking, not claiming.
Me informing him of their abilities so he can formulate a better answer for my question isn't equivalent to me saying he is wrong and they beat Erads. erm (not saying that's what you said, just sayin)

I got it from the original post. There just isn't any proof that they could affect Erads since it's never been shown to be a weakness. Possible that they could affect him? Maybe, but in a forum scenario there isn't any proof to show such a thing.

Avlon
Naah with shields up from all his rings he could survive as if he will sit around and let such a blast hit him. Henshaw with rings > Thor.

And by quite a bit. Even without the rings the blast aint doing much. WWH ran through Marvel Earth, these 2 are considerably more powerful individually in comparison.

Aster Phoenix
I still think that the only ones with a shot at winning this are the Mystics.

Avlon

How hard would it be for him to fly into space, change the atmosphere to say, plutonium, and then detonate it. Avlon, as the resident expert on Erads, can he do what I just said?

Is it possible for Erads to do it? Yes. Likely, no. I view Erads in the same way that I view Surfer. Both have a very open powerset, but there is a lot that they just aren't likely to do.

Between Erads and Henshaw they could easily construct a fortress of Solitude and pwn MU Earth similar to what Supes did to DC earth during the King of the World storyline.

In all fairness though, there are a lot of powerful people on Marvel Earth and just as I wouldn't vote that Surfer and Thanos would win over MU earth easily I am saying the same for Henshaw and Erads.

There would be a hell of a lot of death though. When these 2 let lose, people die QUICKLY.

Starscream M
avlon, couldn't Henshaw easily turn earth's entire techbased weaponry and its vast army of sentinels against Marvel Earth? I'm thinking Henshaw could even take control over Iron Man's entire armada of suits to use against Marvel.

Avlon
avlon, couldn't Henshaw easily turn earth's entire techbased weaponry and its vast army of sentinels against Marvel Earth? I'm thinking Henshaw could even take control over Iron Man's entire armada of suits to use against Marvel.

He could easily do so and kill most of the population just using sonics. Then there are things on MU earth like sentinels, alien tech, nukes, etc that could be used. He wouldn't hesitate to destroy the planet using such tech either.

Erads could easily create kryptonian constructs or assimilate tech nearly as easily btw. He's done so before.

Alucard25
So whats the status of Tiamut hes on earth would Henshaw and Eradicator just leave him alone,I mean if they fought him or he fought them they would pretty get pwned.

Avlon
Originally posted by Alucard25
So whats the status of Tiamut hes on earth would Henshaw and Eradicator just leave him alone,I mean if they fought him or he fought them they would pretty get pwned.

Does this guy normally get involved? Where was he the 3 times Doom took over the Marvel Earth or when WWH happened?

Alucard25
Did I say anything about him getting involved?I was merely asking a question would Henshaw and Eradictor just let him idly stand around like he is doing?

Avlon
Originally posted by Alucard25
Did I say anything about him getting involved?I was merely asking a question would Henshaw and Eradictor just let him idly stand around like he is doing?

Defensive, aren't we?

Phantom Zone

Tchalla has contingency plans for Galactus. He would have something up his sleeve.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Tchalla has contingency plans for Galactus. ya mean having Reed Richards on speed dial? cool

Aster Phoenix
Ghost Rider can deal with CS. Not sure about Eradicatior (Can he transmute hellfire?)

Dr Strange can also open portals to summon people to assist, Also he can hide his body and go into his Astral form which should be immune to anything CS or Eradicator can do.

golem370
Sasquatch/Tanaraq Classic Juggernaut Graviton Magneto Iceman

Phantom Zone
ya mean having Reed Richards on speed dial? cool

Oh snap! laughing out loud

Mindset
Does this guy normally get involved? Where was he the 3 times Doom took over the Marvel Earth or when WWH happened? He probably would only do something if someone was trying to destroy the Earth, not just take it over.

But I doubt that have him do it in a story because he could stop pretty much any threat in one panel.

TricksterPriest
So,really you dont even know if Erads can do this(let alone do this in an actual comic book) but are so intent on giving this dc team of 2 a win over marvel earth, you'll post any scenario and hope avlon agrees with you?

He's turned the sun red with a snap of his fingers. It's easily within his powerset. what I wanted to know, was would he come up with it?

I just felt like trying the Surfer-fanboy approach. stick out tongue

quanchi112
He's turned the sun red with a snap of his fingers. It's easily within his powerset. what I wanted to know, was would he come up with it?

I just felt like trying the Surfer-fanboy approach. stick out tongue Who are these Surfer fanboys?

Space M ummy

I just felt like trying the Surfer-fanboy approach. stick out tongue

This could be interesting. i assume we're excluding cosmics here- no surfer or heralds or celestials.

What is the stance on gods and skyfathers? Do they count as "marvel earth?" if so that's a LOT of Gods to contend with. The olympian and asgardian pantheons have more than a few heavy hitters...Zeus is still around FYI, and he's Odin's equal.

The eternals are definitely still on marvel earth. Ikaris, Sersi, Makkari, etc. Definitely some powerful players here.

Graviton (assuming he's at full strength) could potentially solo them both.

The high evolutionary would likely give both of these two a hell of a fight on his own.

The infinity gems are still in the possession of the illuminati, which are all on earth at the moment. Though no one knows where black bolt is (he has the space gem) the power, mind, soul, time, and reality gems are still in the hands of strange, namor, xavier, etc. The illuminati with gems would curbstomp the DC team into next week.

marvel earth could pull this off I think, though perhaps not with the usual players.

horrorwolf
These two get trashed by Marvel Earth. They don't last a couple of days. wink

Epic fail and a spite thread.

iceman24567
Yeah the team gets a majority with their power sets.

quanchi112
Yeah the team gets a majority with their power sets. Are you saying these two win the majority over marvel earth?

iceman24567
Are you saying these two win the majority over marvel earth? No I'm saying the opposite of what i posted .... Stop playing games with me smile

Space M ummy
Yeah the team gets a majority with their power sets.

I respectfully disagree. big grin

for instance: the destroyer is still around. Current thor uses the odinforce to animate it with the lifeforce of asgard, turning it once again into the super destroyer...the one that was designed to take out celestials, is 1000 feet tall, has every ability those two do and is totally indestructible.

then moves the bodies off-dimension so it has no weak point. the super destroyer then moves to attack them physically while the eternals form the uni-mind (along with the rest of earth's telepaths) and attack them psychically.

Marvel earth's best sorcerers then get to work summoning every extra-dimensional being to assist (helloooooooooo mephisto) or simply time stop them, or launch attacks via astral forms.

Graviton uses his powers to fling every piece of tech henshaw could use off world into the sun, while the high evolutionary gets to work on devolving both of them into proto-lifeforms.

seriously...marvel earth is incredibly versatile. no way this is a loss.

Knowsbleed33
Tiamut stomps them both.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Space M ummy
I respectfully disagree. big grin Thats perfectly fine. Doesn't change my mind though.

quanchi112
No I'm saying the opposite of what i posted .... Stop playing games with me smile As long as we agree that marvel earth wins in a one-sided stomp.

iceman24567
As long as we agree that marvel earth wins in a one-sided stomp. Which we don't and the duo shits on Thanos' grave after they one shot Earth.

quanchi112
Which we don't and the duo shits on Thanos' grave after they one shot Earth. You really think this team beats Dr.Strange,the xmen,the avengers,Thor,Sentry,Blackbolt,Iron Man,Ghost Rider,etc.? How? Do they show up when marvel earth is all picking their noses at the same time?

TricksterPriest
if the goal is simply to destroy the earth or despoil, they win. A pyrric victory is technically a victory. Even if they go down in flames, they have the capability to scar or ruin the world before they fall. What's stopping them from tearing the planet in half, since both of them have the strength and speed to do it, in addition to all their other powers?

Knowsbleed33
Tiamut folks. Tiamut is on marvel earth. He stomps them both singular or collective.

iceman24567
You really think this team beats Dr.Strange,the xmen,the avengers,Thor,Sentry,Blackbolt,Iron Man,Ghost Rider,etc.? How? Do they show up when marvel earth is all picking their noses at the same time? How many times do i have to type it? Henshaw is probably above everybody mentioned maybe even Strange as much as scared as he is to use all his power. Eradicator is pretty scary when he uses his full power but anyways yes they stand more than a decent chance.

Space M ummy
if the goal is simply to destroy the earth or despoil, they win. A pyrric victory is technically a victory. Even if they go down in flames, they have the capability to scar or ruin the world before they fall. What's stopping them from tearing the planet in half, since both of them have the strength and speed to do it, in addition to all their other powers?

because there are beings with strength and speed that outrank them? (super destroyer, high evolutionary, zeus) As well as a host of beings with powers they could barely comprehend and have no idea what to do with? (marvel's mystics, the uni-mind)

TricksterPriest
Abstracts etc might react after the planet is ruined or destroyed, but technically, wouldn't the two win by default? They fulfilled their requirement to win, they destroyed marvel earth.

I realize this is a bit of a loophole, but if we include abstracts and guys like Tiamut who never intervene generally, then there has to be a fair standard.

Mr. Slippyfist
Abstracts etc might react after the planet is ruined or destroyed, but technically, wouldn't the two win by default? They fulfilled their requirement to win, they destroyed marvel earth.

I realize this is a bit of a loophole, but if we include abstracts and guys like Tiamut who never intervene generally, then there has to be a fair standard. Originally posted by Starscream M

Knowsbleed33
It just says Marvel Earth. Tiamut is included by default.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
It just says Marvel Earth. Tiamut is included by default. Tiamut is just going to get up, and defend the planet for some reason?

The amount of Skrulls he's killed is astounding. What a defender!

Mindset
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Tiamut is just going to get up, and defend the planet for some reason?

Yea, like I mentioned earlier, Tiamut would probably only stop a threat that would try to destroy the Earth.

iceman24567

The amount of Skrulls he's killed is astounding. What a defender! I was thinking the same thing the guy definitely cares about Marvel Earth roll eyes (sarcastic) . By the way anybody have the scans of the skrulls taking on Avalon off topic i know...

Space M ummy

agreed. Tiamut shouldn't really be included here, unless it can be proven that someone can specifically call on him to intervene.

Mindset
agreed. Tiamut shouldn't really be included here, unless it can be proven that someone can specifically call on him to intervene. Well Makkari could ask him to intervene, whether he actually does it or not, who knows.

TricksterPriest
Bran, here's my arguement. If they're losing or think that they're going to lose, what's stopping them from just destroying the planet? Or from Henshaw starting things off with a premptive nuke launch?

If they know there's a threat called Eradicator and Henshaw about to attack, they might be stopped. But if there's just a vague threat and they don't know that those 2 are coming, as the thread says, then any victory will be dearly paid for by earth.

Mindset
Well them destroying the Earth would make them automatically lose, they can't conquer a destroyed planet.

Mr. Slippyfist
Bran, here's my arguement. If they're losing or think that they're going to lose, what's stopping them from just destroying the planet? Or from Henshaw starting things off with a premptive nuke launch?

If they know there's a threat called Eradicator and Henshaw about to attack, they might be stopped. But if there's just a vague threat and they don't know that those 2 are coming, as the thread says, then any victory will be dearly paid for by earth. Originally posted by Mindset
Well them destroying the Earth would make them automatically lose, they can't conquer a destroyed planet.

Space M ummy

If they know there's a threat called Eradicator and Henshaw about to attack, they might be stopped. But if there's just a vague threat and they don't know that those 2 are coming, as the thread says, then any victory will be dearly paid for by earth.

There's a dozen people I can think of off the top of my head (magneto, for instance) that could immobilize and dismantle nukes from miles away. then there's speedsters and superman clones (ikaris, sentry) that are fast enough and powerful enough to stop them all before they're a threat, etc.

this is a standard forum vs. battle, so both sides have equivalent prep unless the OP states it's a surprise attack.

quanchi112
How many times do i have to type it? Henshaw is probably above everybody mentioned maybe even Strange as much as scared as he is to use all his power. Eradicator is pretty scary when he uses his full power but anyways yes they stand more than a decent chance. Henshaw isnt above Thor, in terms of power. Strange can still easily defeat him. Blackbolt,etc. Henshaw stormed dc earth with one helluva an army and wasnt even a major threat. These two get stomped.

Mindset
I wonder if the Inhumans would come to help.

iceman24567
Henshaw isnt above Thor, in terms of power. Strange can still easily defeat him. Blackbolt,etc. Henshaw stormed dc earth with one helluva an army and wasnt even a major threat. These two get stomped. Really in terms of power? Henshaw is Superman ++ minus the magic weakness. Henshaw was a threat because he manhandled one of earths mightiest easily i see we won't agree so goodnight. How the hell can Blackbolt even stand up to Henshaw just really curious?

quanchi112
Really in terms of power? Henshaw is Superman ++ minus the magic weakness. Henshaw was a threat because he manhandled one of earths mightiest easily i see we won't agree so goodnight. How the hell can Blackbolt even stand up to Henshaw just really curious? Thor is more powerful than both Hank and erads. Godblast. You really think Blackbolt's whisper will feel like a tickle to Henshaw?

Good night.

quanchi112
I wonder if the Inhumans would come to help. Do you think they would really need them?

Mindset
Do you think they would really need them? Well Blackbolt is an Inhuman.

Space M ummy
Really in terms of power? Henshaw is Superman ++ minus the magic weakness. Henshaw was a threat because he manhandled one of earths mightiest easily i see we won't agree so goodnight. How the hell can Blackbolt even stand up to Henshaw just really curious?

blackbolt is a matter manipulator in addition to having superhuman physical stats, and the "scream" which hits with the force of a nuclear warhead.

properly written he could get a few wins.

quanchi112
Well Black Bolt is an Inhuman. He would get involved due to him being a member of the Illuminati,but I dont seem them all coming to earth's aid.

Mindset
blackbolt is a matter manipulator in addition to having superhuman physical stats, and the "scream" which hits with the force of a nuclear warhead.

properly written he could get a few wins.

Has he ever screamed?

Most I've seen him do is a whisper, or say one word.

Mindset
He would get involved due to him being a member of the Illuminati,but I dont seem them all coming to earth's aid.
Well if Blackagar Boltagon, lol I love that name, got involved I doubt that the royal family wouldn't at least get involved.

Mr. Slippyfist
He would get involved due to him being a member of the Illuminati,but I dont seem them all coming to earth's aid. He's just going to bust off the Skrull ship, and come to Earth's aid.

Contrary to popular belief he's not really a hostage, he's a buddy. They let him do what he wants, and he does what he wants.

Mindset
He's just going to bust off the Skrull ship, and come to Earth's aid.

Contrary to popular belief he's not really a hostage, he's a buddy. They let him do what he wants, he does what he wants. I thought this had been established already?

Blackbolt is actually the Skrull queen.

Mr. Slippyfist
I thought this had been established already?

Blackbolt is actually the Skrull queen. Scans?

Mindset
Scans? I would but Marvel has denied me permission to do so.

iceman24567
Thor is more powerful than both Hank and erads. Godblast. You really think Blackbolt's whisper will feel like a tickle to Henshaw?

Good night. God Blast huh yeah well no comment on that because we could go on for hours but Black Bolts scream eh no Henshaw would shit on his scream.

Mr. Slippyfist
I would but Marvel has denied me permission to do so. So, Blackbolt's out...

And did Quan really mention a Godblast? Nevermind the fact that this is so rare in occurrence, it might as well not exist, but he'd be firing a 1 meter wide blast at two opponents that could be anywhere in the world. Even if we assume that they meet Thor face to face, a one meter wide blast that takes concentration, time, and energy to use, is a really... really big gamble.

Mindset
Did you actually think I was being serious?

Mr. Slippyfist
Did you actually think I was being serious? No, but in my defense, I don't care.

Knowsbleed33
So we all believe that Tiamut is just going to stand there while 2 beings attempt to destroy the planet he's sworn to protect? Why do you all think he's standing there?

OneDumbG0
God Blast huh yeah well no comment on that because we could go on for hours but Black Bolts scream eh no Henshaw would shit on his scream. Nobody shits on Blackbolt's scream. He friggin blew off a divot from the Moon the size of Rhode Island into space with a scream. We don't even know if it was a full strength one.

iceman24567
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Nobody shits on Blackbolt's scream. He friggin blew off a divot from the Moon the size of Rhode Island into space with a scream. We don't even know if it was a full strength one. Henshaw does shit on his scream he took a blast that atomized coast and no scratches on him plus the heat of the sun with
pretty much ease. How the hell does Blackbolsts scream give him a auto win? It blasted a piece of the moon off a pretty frigin big piece but henshaw should tank it. Its not like the scream destroyed the whole moon plus WWH Hulk tanked it is his invulnerability higher than henshaws?

OneDumbG0
Henshaw does shit on his scream he took a blast that atomized coast and no scratches on him plus the heat of the sun with
pretty much ease. How the hell does Blackbolsts scream give him a auto win? It blasted a piece of the moon off a pretty frigin big piece but henshaw should tank it. Its not like the scream destroyed the whole moon plus WWH Hulk tanked it is his invulnerability higher than henshaws? Nobody said Blackbolt's scream gives him an auto win. I was just pointing out that comparing Blackbolt's scream to incendiary blasts such as a nuclear warhead or the sun is meaningless. Gladiator can deal with that as well. He can punch a planet apart with three punches. A mere whisper from Blackbolt knocked him unconscious. But you see, I totally agree with you anyway. Henshaw's durability is awesome:

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/7871/cyborgsuperman01aa7.th.jpg

Yes, quite awesome.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
A mere whisper from Blackbolt knocked him unconscious.

Yeah but BB did whisper in his ear. It kinda implies that if he hadn't done that he would have survived.

Avlon
You really think this team beats Dr.Strange,the xmen,the avengers,Thor,Sentry,Blackbolt,Iron Man,Ghost Rider,etc.? How? Do they show up when marvel earth is all picking their noses at the same time?

The same guys who couldn't stop the inferior WWH are going to stop either Henshaw or the Eradicator?

Don't see that happening.

OneDumbG0
Yeah the team gets a majority with their power sets. laughing

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>