a government agent tried to kill my girlfriend.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScarletSpeed
He gave her lipstick and it was laced with some sort of heart stopping compound that sent her into cardiac arrest, she died for a minute, no expression sad

I then used my keen sense of smell to locate the source of the toxin.

I have never been so frightened no expression

I just had to come on straight away and tell you guys.

but it actually turned out to be a good night anyway, the Easter Bunny, Santa, The Toothfairy and Superman all came round for a tea party.

FoxMeister
Now this... sounds like the ****in truth and nothing but

ScarletSpeed
indeed, I had never been so scared in my life,

did I mention that my girlfriend is 11 and wears a training bra?

it's a good thing

The j0keR
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
He gave her lipstick and it was laced with some sort of heart stopping compound that sent her into cardiac arrest, she died for a minute, no expression sad

but it actually turned out to be a good night anyway, the Easter Bunny, Santa, The Toothfairy and Superman all came round for a tea party.

You always seem like the last one on all the thread bandwagons. laughing

caedusrulesall
Was the government agent me, Agent White?

Good job at imitating Mr. Rhysode.

Neo Darkhalen
Everyones out to kill the scottish.

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by The j0keR
You always seem like the last one on all the thread bandwagons. laughing

what ?

I was on the first page of that thread...

infact, it was me that pointed it out that it was utter bullshit laughing

The j0keR
what ?

I was on the first page of that thread...

infact, it was me that pointed it out that it was utter bullshit laughing

I mean with the copycat threads, piggle beat you by a couple hours. stick out tongue

ScarletSpeed
aww, yeah but piggles copycat one was from that other thread when he said he was fooling around with his underage girlfriend...

mine was a copycat thread of the daterape stick out tongue

Piggle Humsy

omg are you ok?
that must of been so scary for you awehuhs

Also, Thank you for telling us.

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
omg are you ok?
that must of been so scary for you awehuhs

Also, Thank you for telling us.

No problem what so ever, I just came straight here to tell you guys, I'm just glad I have such great friends to get me through this ordeal sadsmile

Piggle Humsy
No problem what so ever, I just came straight here to tell you guys, I'm just glad I have such great friends to get me through this ordeal sadsmile

we're all here for you ermhappy

Rogue Jedi
haermm You believe in the Easter bunny

Mairuzu
An government agent tried to kill my girlfriend as well, but he was an ALIEN government agent...

im too shocked right now to go into detail.. i dont think its the right time

but believe me... its happening... prepare yourselves

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Mairuzu
An government agent tried to kill my girlfriend as well, but he was an ALIEN government agent...

im too shocked right now to go into detail.. i dont think its the right time

but believe me... its happening... prepare yourselves

oh my, I smell bullshit smile laughing

Strangelove

but it actually turned out to be a good night anyway, the Easter Bunny, Santa, The Toothfairy and Superman all came round for a tea party. I'm so glad that the first thing you did was come on here to tell us awehuhs Your girlfriend, who must be superhot for 11, will be in my prayers awehuhs

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Strangelove
I'm so glad that the first thing you did was come on here to tell us awehuhs Your girlfriend, who must be superhot for 11, will be in my prayers awehuhs

crylaugh

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Strangelove
I'm so glad that the first thing you did was come on here to tell us awehuhs Your girlfriend, who must be superhot for 11, will be in my prayers awehuhs

she has nipples smile

Ax3l
she has nipples smile Most female dogs do.

Kelly_Bean

WTF? mad That's why Superman stormed out of the room without giving reason!

BruceSkywalker
Next time this happens email me and I can come down to Glasgow and take care of business. big grin stick out tongue laughing

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Next time this happens email me and I can come down to Glasgow and take care of business. big grin stick out tongue laughing

just like Bruce does smile

JacopeX

but it actually turned out to be a good night anyway, the Easter Bunny, Santa, The Toothfairy and Superman all came round for a tea party. I'm sorry about that dude.....sad

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by JacopeX
I'm sorry about that dude.....sad
means alot mate sad

Röland
I think government agent is a pretty cool guy, eh likes to kill SS's girlfriend and doesnt afraid of anything.

ScarletSpeed

Kosta

LIKE OMG NO WAY! I dont believe you! Santa happened to be at MY house last night drinking scotch and playing backgammon!

JacopeX
means alot mate sad hug

The Heap
Miss Virginity got ****ed.

gefallen_engel

hanuts

BruceSkywalker
just like Bruce does smile

Yep, yep, I can bring my own weapons

RevoWution™©®

I don't think I've had a more gut wrenching experience than last night... The SAME thing happened to my gf last night, but I'd rather not get into it ok... Let's just say that some guy who is obsessed with her gave her lipstick that caused her to pass out and caused her heart to stop.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Outbound

wut, no invite? crackers

kodak

but it actually turned out to be a good night anyway, the Easter Bunny, Santa, The Toothfairy and Superman all came round for a tea party. i have to call bullshit on this story, everyone knows that Santa does not drink tea mhm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.