Ra's Al Ghul and Batman vs Nick Fury and Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
Ra's Al Ghul and Batman have strict access to League of Shadows, Batcave, and Wayne Enterprises. NO Watchtower or outside help.

This is Nick Fury when he was the director of S.H.I.E.L.D. Captain America and Fury have access to this only. NO Avengers or any outside help.

Scenario 1: H2H No weapons or costumes permitted. Contestants fight in martial arts clothing.

Scenario 2: Standard Equipment Permitted

Scenario 3: 1 day prep.

Scenario 4: All out war! 10 Days prep! All resources are permitted same way as stated above. They can each use soldiers or ninjas. No Bucky or Avengers for Marvel. And No Bat-Family or JLA for DC.

For prep fights DC knows that S.H.I.E.L.D. is a military-espionage orginization. Marvel knows that the League of Assassins is a ninja orginization.

Please vote and give thourogh arguments. Have fun!

Mindset
I didn't read what you said, but Nick Fury solos.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Mindset
I didn't read what you said, but Nick Fury solos. I would seriously advise you to read it then because with the stipulations I put, that may not be the case.

Bouboumaster
1- Team 1: They are all greats martial artist, and the main man is Cap America. BUT Nick Fury would be taked out first.

2- Team 2: Nick Fury have guns in his usual kits.

3- Team 1: Bat plans an embush to kick they're ass.

4- Team 2: Well... Wayne Enterprise >/= Stark Enterprise, and Stark Enterprise is ONE of MANY supplyer of S.H.I.E.L.D. It would be sooo ugly for team 1...

iceman24567
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
1- Team 1: They are all greats martial artist, and the main man is Cap America. BUT Nick Fury would be taked out first.

2- Team 2: Nick Fury have guns in his usual kits.

3- Team 1: Bat plans an embush to kick they're ass.

4- Team 2: Well... Wayne Enterprise >/= Stark Enterprise, and Stark Enterprise is ONE of MANY supplyer of S.H.I.E.L.D. It would be sooo ugly for team 1... I agree but the last one not so sure i think it would be close to a split on that one.

Darth Martin
bump

jrodslam
Nick Fury taken out first by who? Surely not by Ras, and Bats would take some time to beat Fury.

Fury's standard equipment may take out Ras, but not so sure about Bats. That damn utility belt.erm

With Prep, its leaning more towards Bats team. I believe he has access to some other world type stuff that would definitely be a problem.

In the 4th stipulation, shield soldiers with weapons and tech> league of assassins.

Soljer
Originally posted by jrodslam
Nick Fury taken out first by who? Surely not by Ras, and Bats would take some time to beat Fury.

In his higher melee showings, Ra's has proven himself to be nearly as skilled, if not as skilled as Batman himself. I think he'd likely be able to take Fury one on one. Surely not easily, but nonetheless.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by jrodslam

Fury's standard equipment may take out Ras, but not so sure about Bats. That damn utility belt.erm

With Prep, its leaning more towards Bats team. I believe he has access to some other world type stuff that would definitely be a problem.

In the 4th stipulation, shield soldiers with weapons and tech> league of assassins. Ra's and Bruce could easily just buy state of the art weapons for the ninjas to equal S.H.I.E.L.D.'s weapons in the amount of time given.

Darth Martin
This is a good thread. Thought I'd revive it. smokin'

Darth Martin
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.