Whos the best love interest for Batman?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aster Phoenix
Who do you think has been the best and most interesting love interest Batman has ever had?

Da Joker
Let's see.....I was gonna say Catwoman, but I really like Talia al Ghul as well, so it's really a toss up between those two for me.

Bat Dude
In the comics: Catwoman

In a possible movie: Talia

Seer Q'Anilia
Originally posted by Bat Dude
In the comics: Catwoman

In a possible movie: Talia

Da Joker
One thing I really like about Catwoman is she's almost always reinvented from her look to something about her personality, which is very cool to see. She seems to be one of the only Batman villains that could actually work in their own movie.

BruceSkywalker
Selina is great hands down

For a movie, Vicky Vale. I'd love to see her in Nolanverse

SelinaAndBruce
Definitely Selina Kyle. But did anyone think I would say anything else? And who the frack voted for Rachel Dawes who I think is hands down the worst Batman girlfriend ever, and that's saying a lot since I hate the hell out of Talia Al Ghul

Bardock42
Talia or Selina.

hermione7
selina for me!!

Almighty Bauer
Well, obviously, it was between Talia and Selina. I voted Catwoman, JUST... as everyone else seems to have done.

WrathfulDwarf
Selina in movies, comic books, novels, etc....

Catwoman represents the opposite of all those female adventures Bruce likes to endulge in.

rianna_d
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Selina in movies, comic books, novels, etc....

Catwoman represents the opposite of all those female adventures Bruce likes to endulge in.

*claps*

Couldn't agree more!

Selina Kyle got my vote, I hope to see her in the next movie if they do it of course.

WrathfulDwarf
big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.