Quinlan Vos+Tavion vs Count Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkSerpent
dance
1saber

2then all out

3then wrestling

Enyalus
1. Dooku.
2. Dooku.
3. Team.

DarkSerpent
Originally posted by Enyalus
1. Dooku.
2. Dooku.
3. Team. but tavion has teh uBer Ragnos siTh swORD...

Explain your numbah three and btw this is Ox bait

Enyalus
Wrestling is stupid, and Dooku is old. Team gets it. That's my explanation for #3.

DarkSerpent
Wrestling is stupid, and Dooku is old. Team gets it. That's my explanation for #3. Greco roman and force is applicable

Blax_Hydralisk
Wrestling is stupid, and Dooku is old. Team gets it. That's my explanation for #3.

Wrestling is one of the greatest sports in the history of mankind. erm

DarkSerpent
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Wrestling is one of the greatest sports in the history of mankind. erm The UnderrrrrrrTakerrrrrr was cool when iwas 11

But Steve Austin is forever

DarkSerpent
The Neimodians were cowardly businessmen with an Asian accent.

The Gungans were primitive freaks with gangly arms and floppy heads, with a Rastafarian accent.

Watto was a petty slaveowner and dishonest junk dealer with a gambling addiction who owned an Eastern European accent.

Jango and Boba are ruthless bounty hunters, with the clones being just as ruthless without emotion, all with Australian accents.

The Imperials are typically totalitarian, structured, proper and despotic, most with British accents.

Most of the main good guys are typically American accented.

People with nothing important to b*tch and complain about point out how Star Wars is a racist science-fiction space opera.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Wrestling is one of the greatest sports in the history of mankind. erm Next to tennis.

And woah! Why did you just quote me?

DarkSerpent
Originally posted by Tangible God
Next to tennis.

And woah! Why did you just quote me? blaxican profile and how long ago was that and i wanted 2

Tangible God
Originally posted by DarkSerpent
blaxican profile and how long ago was that and i wanted 2 I'm so upset that I understood this. And about a year ago.

DarkSerpent
I'm so upset that I understood this. And about a year ago. upset 4 wot

Tangible God
Originally posted by DarkSerpent
upset 4 wot I understood your post in one read-through. Either you're getting better with your grammar (which you're not), or I'm starting to get used to your internet lingo.

Lord Knightfa11
quinlan vos is kickass, and tavion... is retarded. Dooku gets tired of banging tavion against the walls and slapping her left and right, forgets about quinlan, and falls asleep. Quinlan stabs him in his sleep.

GAME OVER.

DarkSerpent
I understood your post in one read-through. Either you're getting better with your grammar (which you're not), or I'm starting to get used to your internet lingo. im growing on you...

DarkSerpent
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
quinlan vos is kickass, and tavion... is retarded. Dooku gets tired of banging tavion left and right, forgets about quinlan, and falls asleep. Quinlan stabs him in his sleep.

GAME OVER. Muhahahha but um well i agree about the rtard part

Gideon
A Ragnos-empowered Tavion was defeated soundly by Jaden Korr, who was merely described as a "promising student" of Skywalker's praxeum. He's certainly no Kyp Durron, Anakin Solo, Jacen Solo, or Starkiller in terms of lethality of a student. Dooku would manhandle her and Vos. And then, they join a group therapy session to try deal with how easily he does it.

DarkSerpent
Originally posted by Gideon
A Ragnos-empowered Tavion was defeated soundly by Jaden Korr, who was merely described as a "promising student" of Skywalker's praxeum. He's certainly no Kyp Durron, Anakin Solo, Jacen Solo, or Starkiller in terms of lethality of a student. Dooku would manhandle her and Vos. And then, they join a group therapy session to try deal with how easily he does it. NoNo, He kills Vos then manhandles Tavion... for hours... gets sued for child support.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.