Favorite Catwoman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Da Joker
Between Halle Berry & Michelle Pfieffer (sp?), which is your favorite?

After rewatching "Catwoman" I still say Halle Berry's Catwoman is my favorite. Her movie wasn't particularly bad at all, so I don't see where the hate came from. In any case, both are the best Catwomen to date, but Halle's was better. She seemed to have more sex appeal to her and was a sexier Catwoman than Pfieffer.

http://www.slashfilm.com/wp/wp-content/images/catwomanberry.jpg

Mr Shindiggery
Originally posted by Da Joker

After rewatching "Catwoman" I still say Halle Berry's Catwoman is my favorite. Her movie wasn't particularly bad at all, so I don't see where the hate came from. In any case, both are the best Catwomen to date, but Halle's was better. She seemed to have more sex appeal to her and was a sexier Catwoman than Pfieffer.

I wholeheartedly disagree with the post you have made, unless you have never picked up a comic book which I don`t think you have, then you would like Halle Berry`s Catwoman. She was horrible as Catwoman and I hate how they rewrote her character to have nothing to do with her comic counterpart, and your dead wrong I don`t think Halle had more sex appeal then Pfieffer haha what a joke. Oh and for the record Halle Berry`s Catwoman movie was a huge joke in general and should have never have been made.

Myth
Her movie wasn't bad? It was like a made for Sci-Fi channel bad. And she may have been hotter (only based on less clothing), but I loved Michelle's Catwoman and hated Halle's.

Endrict Nuul
OMG Berry's Catwoman sucked, I never actually watched the whole movie and not planning too either.

Neo Darkhalen
Catwoman was a bad film, no doubt about it.

SelinaAndBruce
Are you serious?! Halle Berry's Catwoman was absolutely awful and she shouldn't even be called Catwoman because she was nothing like the character. And I thought her costume was ugly and stupid. How you gonna fight crime with damn near nothing on. It served no practical purpose. And Halle Berry didn't even learn how to use a whip for real the whip was CGI. I mean lazy as hell! Just everything was wrong with that movie.

The best Catwoman on the big screen without a doubt was Michelle Pfeiffer and I think she was sexier than Halle with her clothes on.

sithsaber408

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n194/J-Dub_011/vader-fail.jpg

Toku King

And this is why I don't take you seriously.
This isn't a 'Who's the best Catwoman' thread, as much as it is a 'Who's the most scandily clad Catwoman' thread.

SelinaAndBruce
Yea if this was a serious who's the best Catwoman thread, the Halle Berry version wouldn't even be up for consideration

Da Joker
Originally posted by Mr Shindiggery
I wholeheartedly disagree with the post you have made, unless you have never picked up a comic book which I don`t think you have, then you would like Halle Berry`s Catwoman. She was horrible as Catwoman and I hate how they rewrote her character to have nothing to do with her comic counterpart, and your dead wrong I don`t think Halle had more sex appeal then Pfieffer haha what a joke. Oh and for the record Halle Berry`s Catwoman movie was a huge joke in general and should have never have been made.

You dumbass, I have read the comics, and am allowed to have an opinion, and I think Halle's Catwoman was better. I could care less if you don't like it, but I do, hence why I said which is your favorite? It's called an opinion.

Da Joker
Originally posted by SelinaAndBruce
Yea if this was a serious who's the best Catwoman thread, the Halle Berry version wouldn't even be up for consideration

You seriously hate just about any woman besides Pfieffer. What's up with that? confused

Toku King
You seriously hate just about any woman besides Pfieffer. What's up with that? confused

Or, you know, Halle Berry was a god awful Catwoman.

bakerboy
Between halle berry and michelle pfeiffer???Dude, halle berry was terrible, awful as catwoman. She even wasnt the original catwoman. Michelle pfeiffer was and she is the best catwoman ever. But in stead of that halle berry , you could have choosen the catwomen from the tv show like Julie Newmar, Ertha Kitt and Lee Meriwether.

Da Joker
Ertha Kitt is hideous, and I stand by what I said: Berry wasn't terrible in the role, she was awesome.

Toku King
Ertha Kitt is hideous, and I stand by what I said: Berry wasn't terrible in the role, she was awesome.

Kitt isn't hideous, and Berry was a disgrace to the name "Catwoman".

sithsaber408
Originally posted by Toku King
Or, you know, Halle Berry was a god awful Catwoman.

Endrict Nuul
You dumbass, I have read the comics, and am allowed to have an opinion, and I think Halle's Catwoman was better. I could care less if you don't like it, but I do, hence why I said which is your favorite? It's called an opinion.

I hope you stay banned this time around.

BruceSkywalker
I love Halle Berry, but her Catwoman was a piece of shiite.

Scythe
Ahaha! I just found out this thread existed! Hilarious. Brilliant. He'll sock yet again...

Anyhoe, Halle's Catwoman, my god, I was wondering one thing though, while Halle was filming this movie, who was at home disappointing her parents? Seriously, such a bad film, I'd rather watch Gigli, yeah I said it!

SelinaAndBruce
Yeah I thought when people were saying the Catwoman movie was awful that it was no way that it was as awful as people were making it out to be...but o baby...it was absolutely terrible.

Scythe
Originally posted by SelinaAndBruce
Yeah I thought when people were saying the Catwoman movie was awful that it was no way that it was as awful as people were making it out to be...but o baby...it was absolutely terrible.

It wassad wasn't it? I mean, come on! A covert, cosmetics operation ran by a metal faced Sharon Stone?! How hard the writers of this movie laugh?

See, I have faith in mankind and think the creation of this film went alittle bit like this.

Guy Pitching Catwoman: Sir, I do believe this movie will be the best thing ever to hit fictional Gotham.

Director: Please, stop bothering, no more...

Guy Pitching Catwoman: Okay, I understand, I guess I'll just have to release these photos of you choking a hooker......what's that? I got the movie, success!

Shalimar_fox
I like both of them.I must say that this new catwoman should have never been given powers

RevoWution™©®
Cher's Catwoman is gonna be my favourite of all time roll eyes (sarcastic)

But if I'm to be serious, Pfeiffer's Catwoman, HANDS DOWN. Halle Berry's Catwoman, while not a completely unwatchable movie, was nothing like the comics, so it doesn't get my vote or sympathy.

SelinaAndBruce
The thing is they kind of stole the idea from Burton's Catwoman interpretation, perverted it to the point of complete ridiculousness and then made a movie out of it.

Indestructible
Halley Berry sucked balls! Michelle Pfeiffer FTW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.