A Pack of Republican Hypocrites

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam_PoE
http://gayrepublicancards.com/card1.jpghttp://gayrepublicancards.com/card2.jpghttp://gayrepublicancards.com/card3.jpg
http://gayrepublicancards.com/card4.jpghttp://gayrepublicancards.com/card5.jpg

Symmetric Chaos
laughing out loud

At this rate they might be able to net the gay vote in the election.

chithappens
*giggle*

sithsaber408
laughing out loud

Hey trust me, the GOP don't want 'em either. Those schmucks are the reason that the 2006 loss of power was a good thing....hopefully it'll get some honest-to-goodness true conservatives back into politics, instead of this gay scandal/choke your mistress garbage.

I just might buy a deck.

Robtard
"Both reports alleged Murphy tried to fellate male victims while they were asleep." That is a LoL X 10.

I can see the argument, "it's not gay if they're sleeping!"

chillmeistergen
I honestly know someone who has felt up several of my friends during their sleep. Having a conversation with him is the most awkward thing ever.

BackFire
Originally posted by sithsaber408
laughing out loud

Hey trust me, the GOP don't want 'em either. Those schmucks are the reason that the 2006 loss of power was a good thing....hopefully it'll get some honest-to-goodness true conservatives back into politics, instead of this gay scandal/choke your mistress garbage.

I just might buy a deck.

Hehe, what with the theme of the thread, I thought that last word in your quote was dick.

Robtard
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
I honestly know someone who has felt up several of my friends during their sleep. Having a conversation with him is the most awkward thing ever.

Male, female or a mix?

Has he invited you for a sleepover?

Deja~vu
Where is Hillary, damn

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by Robtard
Male, female or a mix?

Has he invited you for a sleepover?

Male, though I'm not too sure about the mix - it would make it all the more hilarious if he was one of those she-males.

I've thankfully been denied the pleasure of his sweet embrace, thus far anyway.

Robtard
Male, though I'm not too sure about the mix - it would make it all the more hilarious if he was one of those she-males.

I've thankfully been denied the pleasure of his sweet embrace, thus far anyway.

No, meant were his victims (your friends) male or female?

Anyone more than once?

chillmeistergen
No, meant were his victims (your friends) male or female?

Anyone more than once?

His victims were all male (utter filth, I know).

He's a repeat offender, I believe. I also think that he was challenged about it, by a stranger in Thailand.

Robtard
Sounds like it would make an excellent short story.

Though I'm curious as to why several of your friends were sleeping at his house (I assume)?

chillmeistergen
Sounds like it would make an excellent short story.

Though I'm curious as to why several of your friends were sleeping at his house (I assume)?

It was mainly in tents at festivals, or in hostels/cheap hotels while travelling.

KidRock
Where are my "Democrats cheating on their wives" cards?

Does the one with Edwards get more points since his wife had cancer while he cheated on her?

Or Clinton since he actually did it in the white house, then lied about it?

Robtard
It was mainly in tents at festivals, or in hostels/cheap hotels while travelling.

Definitely make a good short story. Be cool if it was written from the viewpoint of the 'offending' hand.

Robtard
Originally posted by KidRock

Does the one with Edwards get more points since his wife had cancer while he cheated on her?

Or Clinton since he actually did it in the white house, then lied about it?

Do you have 52 of these, and more importanly, were they being hypocritical when they cheated? If so, I'd love to see that deck too.

lord xyz

Or Clinton since he actually did it in the white house, then lied about it? THe main point is that Republicans are anti-gay, I don't think the Dems are anti-adultery, considering their voting record, it's possible to say that they are "sexual liberals".

chillmeistergen
Definitely make a good short story. Be cool if it was written from the viewpoint of the 'offending' hand.

Oooo, I'm liking the sound of it; very Bukowski like.

Robtard
"Curling myself up into a ball, I flew with all my might at that Thai bastard, feeling the cartilage crumble when I smashed into his greasy yellow face."

Yeah, okay, I'm better at ideas than actual writing.

chillmeistergen
"Curling myself up into a ball, I flew with all my might at that Thai bastard, feeling the cartilage crumble when I smashed into his greasy yellow face."

Yeah, okay, I'm better at ideas than actual writing.

No, no, no good man, don't give up. I liked the bit about the yellow face. I wonder what colour their testicles are, I bet Hugo would know (yes, that's his name, how funny is that?).

Adam_PoE

They will be released after the We-Must-Protect-"Traditional-Marriage"-Republicans Who Cheat on Their Wives, and Have Had Multiple Marriages set of cards.

Newt Gingrich beat him to it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.