White Crown Phoenix vs Source with the ALE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aster Phoenix
White Crown Phoenix
http://tn3-2.deviantart.com/fs18/300W/i/2007/142/4/9/White_Phoenix_od_the_Crown_by_davidgozu.jpg

vs

The Source /w ALE
http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/379/tstw7.png

vlaaad12345
Hahahahahahaha,Ale or half power source is already enough to roflstomp phoenix.

Takion
no expression

Nihilist
hmmdurphoenix ftw she can do stuff to time n stuff

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Nihilist
hmmdurphoenix ftw she can do stuff to time n stuff laughing

Enyalus
Phoenix for the slight (being gracious here) majority.

Takion
Originally posted by Enyalus
Phoenix for the slight (being gracious here) majority.
jherb

Enyalus
Originally posted by Takion
jherb

Do you see how gay and retarded The Source looks? Phoenix is much hotter. She gets the majority. Besides, just like the Source is all the energy in creation, so too is Phoenix all the energy in the current universe. Tie at best...But as I said, The Source looks retarded. Subtract cool points from it and give it some pants to put on.

Takion
Do you see how gay and retarded The Source looks? Phoenix is much hotter. She gets the majority. Besides, just like the Source is all the energy in creation, so too is Phoenix all the energy in the current universe. Tie at best...But as I said, The Source looks retarded. Subtract cool points from it and give it some pants to put on.
jherb

WhiteWitchKing

WTF. I thought that title goes to Eternity since is been numerous to equated to being equaling that is the universe. The Source and Multi-Eternity are equivalents at the very least, or the Source is higher up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.