WWH w/Celestial Bio-Suit vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
WWH is integrated with a celestial bio-suit identical to Apocalyps own. In the process endowing him new abilites in addition to his own powers. With excellent mastery over the technology due to his genius level intellect, he faces off agaisnt the titan on earth in downtown NYC. After a brief exchange, WWH rises to extreme levels of rage. The 2 are now bloodlusted....who wins?

Enyalus
I thought you already made such a thread, Galan? I'm confused now, lol.

But anyway, this amplified WWH crushes Thanos.

The Great Galen
I did agaisnt the SS, but i decided it would better match up wit someone like Thanos.

Enyalus
Oh. Just slap me for not reading the titles carefully enough lol.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by The Great Galen
I did agaisnt the SS, but i decided it would better match up wit someone like Thanos.

Still the same result, since Thanos has most of the same abilities surfer does (incredibly high energy attacks, ridiculous durability, teleportation) but with better tech- Thanos has shields that can stand up to planet busting punches with ease.

This would likely end up the same way as one of the thanos vs. champion fights- Thanos BFR's WWH somewhere where he won't bother him, then goes about his business.

honestly- apocalypse's tech isn't all that impressive to someone on thanos' level. Thanos is familiar with celestial and galactus' tech.

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

Priest
Thanos wins.

The Great Galen
Well remember WWH will have teleportation,power of flight, shape shifting/energy projection so I think he would in theory match up well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.