Banned Members.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chillmeistergen
Why aren't we allowed to discuss members being banned? I'm aware there was a thread that told us of the reasons, but this is a discussion board and surely discussion regarding members that were once here should be allowed.

Is there any actual reason why discussion between members on the subject is not allowed?

Ushgarak
Because it widens conflict in an area and causes trouble (after, basically, Raz said he would close it if it would cause trouble so). In the end, the thread served no purpose other than to stir up bad feeling.

Discussion board it may be, but there are subjects that are not allowed for various reasons and that is one.

chillmeistergen
How silly.

Anyway, it seems like any debate on the subject would be completely pointless; as apparently mod's decisions being up for public discussion is too much for them to cope with.

WrathfulDwarf
My two cents:

Originally posted by Raz
This thread is starting to get misused.

And since banning reasons are now available in the users profile, this thread is useless. Also if you have a problem with a ban, then contact me.

DO NOT START ANOTHER THREAD ON THIS.

Seems pretty clear to me.

Unless...

Yo no haeblo Espanol en Engleish y Fracais or Der Duthcmen!

Ush helps...

Originally posted by Ushgarak
Because it widens conflict in an area and causes trouble

chillmeistergen
WD, you've made it quite clear that you don't want me replying to you, at all in any topic. It was also heavily insinuated that I would be reprimanded if I did so.

Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
On to chillermeistern,

You were ban for acting like an idiot. You were told to drop it and you continue. YOU brought this on yourself! You were ban for bashing and yet you still went after me.

You have very bad blood with me. No matter how you deny it you hold a grudge.

I'm telling you this ONE time. I'm not going to repeat it.

Don't talk to me.

I can't put you on ignore. So I'm telling you very clearly. DON'T TALK TO ME in any forum. I do not want ANY type of conversation with you.

Do you really think that is going to work if you come into a thread I started and begin to debate? Surely this agreement has to go both ways, otherwise I'm not going to abide by it anymore. I've so far been completely reasonable about your wishes and have only complained privately, and not made a public scene. But you seem intent on creating an issue out of it.

Ushgarak
Good Lord, this is not the place for such debate. And your implied attack on moderators there, chill, is precisely why Raz didn't want such threads around- that achieves nothing but to make things worse.

Hence I am closing this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.