Classic Juggernaut w/ PG vs. RK Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Knowsbleed33
Juggernaut has come into possession of the power gem. Can he use it to defeat Rune King Thor or does Thor turn him into a pudding cup?

Priest
RKT wins.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Priest
RKT wins.

seconded. the power gem would probably be as much use to juggs as it was to champion. he'd use it to punch harder and not much else- he'd essentially still be juggs.

give him the space gem and he'd win this 10/10. as it is, Thor can still use the odinforce to BFR him or something.

Thor every time here.

Harbinger
RKT.

quanchi112
RKT wins.

Enyalus
So wait...Juggernaut, who already has a high level of invulnerability, now has the Power Gem, which grants even more invulnerability? Plus Juggernaut has experience with gems already (Cytorrak).

He probably laughs through Thor's Godblast, catches Mjolnir and proceeds to beat him down even worse than Rulk did. No way RKT wins without BFR. And if Cain can use the PG at all to a decent degree (which he should be able to), Juggs wouldn't even budge.

So, yeah, I'll go with Juggernaut 7/10.

Mindset
RKT could block off his enchantment from Cytorrak.

Then he'd be fighting an inexperienced Cain with PG, I'd say RKT wins.

Terryc250
Originally posted by Enyalus
So wait...Juggernaut, who already has a high level of invulnerability, now has the Power Gem, which grants even more invulnerability? Plus Juggernaut has experience with gems already (Cytorrak).

He probably laughs through Thor's Godblast, catches Mjolnir and proceeds to beat him down even worse than Rulk did. No way RKT wins without BFR. And if Cain can use the PG at all to a decent degree (which he should be able to), Juggs wouldn't even budge.

This is RKT, he's even more powerful then Odin himself, Odin was casually destroying galaxies, Juggernaut will be nothing.

Doctor-Alvis

"Experience with gems"? Juggernaut's only experience with gems is being the first one to touch the big red one that gave him his powers.

Chances are Thor will negate Juggernaut's magic, take the power gem, and obliterate him.

guy222
RKT

id369
RKT

Enyalus
Originally posted by Mindset
RKT could block off his enchantment from Cytorrak.

Ahem...forgot he could do that. Opinion rescinded.

Wei Phoenix

I'm sorry, I am the biggest Juggernaut fan here, but I can not allow any false or misleading facts go around about him even if they do make him look better.

Juggernaut doesn't have any real experience with gems.

Gem of Cyttorak-Touched the gem before his brother (who was supposed to be the actual Juggernaut) then used it to carry out Cyttorak's will. Tries to share his powers with his best friend and ends up being massively weaker, loses his power for a minute and is saved by his brother and his team. Throws gem away so no one else can tamper with his powers. Then he eventually has a change of heart and becomes good and loses most of his power in the process. Goes to the Temple of Cyttorak and finds out a whole bunch of new info and takes new Gem and uses it later but realizes that he never really needed it to become fully powered again.

He had a whole lot of failing experiences when it came to tampering with the gem. Its best if he just sits back and causes destruction for his god.

The Great Galen
PG gives infinite power, he could amp himself to RKT levels am i right guys.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.