Top 10 Henchmen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

noumenon
Henchmen are plentiful in the Marvel Universe, but good henchmen are hard to find. Scoring based on usefulness, loyalty and availability ( i.e. Someone like Mr. Sinister is not going to leave Apocalypse to join your cause, but some others like Sabertooth might be more willing to switch over )

If you're an evil villain trying to take over the world, but you have no super powers, only a genius mind and a lot of cash, who would be your top 10 picks for henchmen?

My own Top 10, in no specific order:

1. Toad
2. Rhino
3. Whirlwind
4. The Blob
5. Bulldozer
6. Goliath aka Atlas
7. Bullseye
8. Juggernaut
9. Shocker
10. Sabertooth

noumenon
Try to be creative, if at all possible, rather than everyone listing the same group of guys over and over again. smile

Ha-Son
Originally posted by noumenon
Henchmen are plentiful in the Marvel Universe, but good henchmen are hard to find. Scoring based on usefulness, loyalty and availability ( i.e. Someone like Mr. Sinister is not going to leave Apocalypse to join your cause, but some others like Sabertooth might be more willing to switch over )

If you're an evil villain trying to take over the world, but you have no super powers, only a genius mind and a lot of cash, who would be your top 10 picks for henchmen?

My own Top 10, in no specific order:

1. Toad
2. Rhino
3. Whirlwind
4. The Blob
5. Bulldozer
6. Goliath aka Atlas
7. Bullseye
8. Juggernaut
9. Shocker
10. Sabertooth

Rhino? Really? erm

noumenon
Originally posted by Ha-Son
Rhino? Really? erm

Absoultely! big grin I'd prefer Juggernaut, but have the feeling he may be less loyal. Rhino is dumb and needs guidance. Chances of him betraying me are slim. What's your list?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.