Just consider the impossibilities!! A womans perspective

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
ok so...

Humiliated and enraged and all the losses acquired during his career, Rhino decides to make a deal with the Devil. Using his limited connections within the underworld, he manages to finagle a meeting with Mephisto. Upon getting the dark lords attention he barters with "Satan" pledging to give his soul and an eternity of servitude in exchange for the one thing he is lacking in his endeavor. Genius intellect. Though Mephisto already knew of Rhinos intentions, an was intending to turn it down..his eyes twinkled at the chance to create more mayhem on Earth. Mephisto granted his wish, along with a strength boost (Class 100), telepathic immunity and direct magical immunity (though powers that affect probability affect him) and finally near limit-less control over darkforce energy. With a gesture and a few mystic incarnations, Rhino was transformed. Appearing now with blackened impenetrable skin, an unbreakable horn, and a 4 inch adamantium spike aligning each knuckle. Donning a Kingpin-esque suit, Mephisto teleports Lord Rhino to New York city. Using his new-found abilities to a devastating effect LR takes over all of NYCs underworld. Kingpins gang, the Hoods empire, pretty soon every minor villain and disenfranchised criminal within America falls beneath his grasp. Using his amassed wealth Rhino creates impenetrable fortress within the heart of the city. Employing powerful sorcerers and engineers his palace is laced with high-tech gadgetry and enchantments
and heavily guarded. Enlisting the aid of Doctor Doom he forms an alliance, and decides to wage war with marvel earth.

Genius-level intellect ( Beast, Mister Sinister, etc)
Taskmaster photographic fighting abilities (used dr. essex to splice his genes)
Contol over darkforce energy
telepathic immunity
impenetrable skin
magic immunity

Army
all criminal organizations but not limited to the Hoods, the Hand, Hydra, as well as all 2nd tier criminals, Venom, Sabertooth etc.

Sin I AM
Can he take Marvel earth!!

Doctor-Alvis
Probably not.

Enyalus
Sentry stops him.

....I'm kidding. This is a good thread. Neat idea. I think with his he and Dr. Doom, no, he gets stopped. But with that army, yeah, I can see him beating Marvel Earth maybe 4/10 times.

Placidity
Don't think so... Too many Super Heroes to deal with.

But maybe it really depends on what you mean by "second tier" criminals. You mean like Metahumans only?

rotiart
genius level intellect.. but not dr. doom level intellect...

Lord Rhino is backstabbed as dr. doom pulls a "doom surfer"

and becomes Lord doom.

complexbrother
Sentry will provide the main distraction, Quasar, the Magician, and Sersi will be part of the main assult, longshot and leach (from X-Men the end) will sap his power and cause him to trip and break his neck.

Bouboumaster
4 Fantastics, Iron Man, Sentry and Hulk (Mostly Hulk) stops him.

In fact, Hulk do it by himself, but Dr Doom.

golem370
If he had a probablity effecting powers. Plus the Heros aren't just going to stand by while he creates a fortress they would stop him before he got the building up. I would be fun to see him against Hulk or Juggernaut. What level of Class 100 would he be?

Sin I AM
the heroes will have no idea, i mean they just had a civil war, been impersonated by skrulls beaten by hulk. besides who would suspect Rhino.

A true class 100, above a hulk, colossus, in base strength equal 2 classic juggs

his army consist of every1 who couldn't take over marvel earth alone villain wise. this is the hellfire club, spidermans rogue gallery, basically every1 who's not a good guy and a few who walk the line like Deadpool, n norman osborne, etc..all assimilated n2 his army

Bouboumaster
Thanos soloes

Harbinger
Storm kills him.

golem370
It would be hard to get to him if he is over all the villain teams

noumenon
I think there's a basic flaw with the concept of all the villains uniting. There would be massive squabbling and jockeying for position. You're talking about guys like KingPin, who murdered their original masters in order to take over their organizations. It's politics as usual. Guys like Magneto and Dr. Doom just don't have the same vision. Besides, money can't buy everything, you can only hire those who are willing to work for you. Rhino would never get a substantial enough army to take on the mass of super heroes who usually work together very well and are much better organized, in my opinion.

If earth's heroes thwarted threats like Thanos, Galactus and Ego, they can stop a super-charged Rhino. I say after his first defeat, his empire crumbles from within and he's cast into outer space.

Sin I AM
Magneto isn't involved...Doom is an ally with a common goal. As far as the rest, would it be too hard to believe that with promise of meeting their goals and finally getting even with the heroes that have foiled their schemes that these villians would unite under a common banner. This isn't a typical Rhino. He is focused, with the intellect and skills to back it up, now maniacal with the underworld fully within his grasp who could stop him?

Sentry? No, his confidence would render him useless...his abilities may be awe-inspiring but it would be out of character for him to rush in first hand and quell the uprising

F4, X-men, Avengers...I just dont see them rallying together to formulate an effective offensive quick enough to halt the takeover.

Enyalus
Don't worry, Sin. I see your vision. wink

george '06
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Magneto isn't involved...Doom is an ally with a common goal. As far as the rest, would it be too hard to believe that with promise of meeting their goals and finally getting even with the heroes that have foiled their schemes that these villians would unite under a common banner. This isn't a typical Rhino. He is focused, with the intellect and skills to back it up, now maniacal with the underworld fully within his grasp who could stop him?

Sentry? No, his confidence would render him useless...his abilities may be awe-inspiring but it would be out of character for him to rush in first hand and quell the uprising

F4, X-men, Avengers...I just dont see them rallying together to formulate an effective offensive quick enough to halt the takeover.
you know, its not like they rally together everytime a crisis happens

TheBadguy
Sorry I stopped reading at 'A womans perspective'

Sin I AM
lol u mock me, i guarantee my knowledge is more extensive than yours

Doctor-Alvis
Does this mean people like Wolverine, Punisher, and possibly Iron Man are working for this hypothetical Rhino? And is this just a straight out war?

Aster Phoenix
Again Ghost Rider would stop him.

Mindset
Doom has no need for allies.

Sin I AM
it's more of a coup, behind the scenes plotting by an unseen force. very strategic, very subtle no1 outside of marvel earth gets involved

Aster Phoenix
Ghost Rider is on marvel earth.

Sin I AM
i was referring to thanos

Doctor-Alvis
Well, with that many monologuing egomaniacs, it won't be long before the plan is discovered.

I'm kinda giggling to myself imagining an army of criminals waiting to strike and a castle of Asgard warriors who are itching for something to fill the void Ragnarok left.

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
Well, with that many monologuing egomaniacs, it won't be long before the plan is discovered.

I'm kinda giggling to myself imagining an army of criminals waiting to strike and a castle of Asgard warriors who are itching for something to fill the void Ragnarok left.
That would make one hell of a one-shot.

TheBadguy
lol u mock me, i guarantee my knowledge is more extensive than yours

... confused are you coming on to me?

Sin I AM
lol sweetie u wish wink

batdude123
ok so...

Humiliated and enraged and all the losses acquired during his career, Rhino decides to make a deal with the Devil. Using his limited connections within the underworld, he manages to finagle a meeting with Mephisto. Upon getting the dark lords attention he barters with "Satan" pledging to give his soul and an eternity of servitude in exchange for the one thing he is lacking in his endeavor. Genius intellect. Though Mephisto already knew of Rhinos intentions, an was intending to turn it down..his eyes twinkled at the chance to create more mayhem on Earth. Mephisto granted his wish, along with a strength boost (Class 100), telepathic immunity and direct magical immunity (though powers that affect probability affect him) and finally near limit-less control over darkforce energy. With a gesture and a few mystic incarnations, Rhino was transformed. Appearing now with blackened impenetrable skin, an unbreakable horn, and a 4 inch adamantium spike aligning each knuckle. Donning a Kingpin-esque suit, Mephisto teleports Lord Rhino to New York city. Using his new-found abilities to a devastating effect LR takes over all of NYCs underworld. Kingpins gang, the Hoods empire, pretty soon every minor villain and disenfranchised criminal within America falls beneath his grasp. Using his amassed wealth Rhino creates impenetrable fortress within the heart of the city. Employing powerful sorcerers and engineers his palace is laced with high-tech gadgetry and enchantments
and heavily guarded. Enlisting the aid of Doctor Doom he forms an alliance, and decides to wage war with marvel earth.

Genius-level intellect ( Beast, Mister Sinister, etc)
Taskmaster photographic fighting abilities (used dr. essex to splice his genes)
Contol over darkforce energy
telepathic immunity
impenetrable skin
magic immunity

Army
all criminal organizations but not limited to the Hoods, the Hand, Hydra, as well as all 2nd tier criminals, Venom, Sabertooth etc.

Why would I want to consider a woman's perspective?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/superdante/jollyandruwhw2wi9uj7.gif

Warrior18
laughing ^^^

DeathKap
I think the heroes could take him down, but with Doom it puts things on a new level.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by batdude123
Why would I want to consider a woman's perspective?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/superdante/jollyandruwhw2wi9uj7.gif

u should try it sometime, that way u won't die gay and alone

batdude123
u should try it sometime, that way u won't die gay and alone

vFgXF0a_Yw4

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by DeathKap
I think the heroes could take him down, but with Doom it puts things on a new level.
Yeah, I actually consider Doom more of a threat than Rhino even with all that extra stuff tacked onto him.

Sin I AM
Alas, i believe your all missing the point

Doctor-Alvis
My all missing the point?

What is the point? That the main character in this thread is an unrecognizable collection of powers?

lordmohahat
sentry could stop this but probs wouldn't WWH could stop rhino in a fight if it came to that but hulk easily occupied with some distractions. iron man and fantastic 4 could stop him. thor with all the knobs on could stop him. but all of these could but won't because in the interest of fairness if rhino gets devil juice spidey gets god juice from the G-man so spidey stops him in some bizarre meandering storyline that i only vaguely comprehend as i make it up wacko

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
My all missing the point?

What is the point? That the main character in this thread is an unrecognizable collection of powers?

Look your thinking too much in2 it maybe i should have titled it "What IF?" or something and i wouldn't get this barrage of questions. He's amped more so than any normal brick has ever been and focused like the character should b. I mean the story line isn't really that far-fetched if you think objectively about it. Rhinos is constantly on the short end of the stick, i mean he was made into a keychain for christ sakes!! My story makes complete sense. Tired of Being downtrodden he makes a deal with the devil.

Doctor-Alvis
Look your thinking too much in2 it maybe i should have titled it "What IF?" or something and i wouldn't get this barrage of questions. He's amped more so than any normal brick has ever been and focused like the character should b. I mean the story line isn't really that far-fetched if you think objectively about it. Rhinos is constantly on the short end of the stick, i mean he was made into a keychain for christ sakes!! My story makes complete sense. Tired of Being downtrodden he makes a deal with the devil.
Ehh... it sort of makes sense. But if you take into consideration Rhino is an oaf with a two digit IQ who I doubt would come up with such an idea and Mephisto isn't a genie, it starts to look shaky.

And what do you mean "thinking too much in2 it"? You made a battle with hundreds of variables.

TheBadguy
Ok I'll give my opinion since Sin keeps Pm'ing me weird depraved messages.

A determined Doom can do it on his own so with the upgrades and that many villians under Rhino, I don't see any of the usual suspects taking him down, if Hulk was still WWH maybe, Sentry would probably get spooked and fly off to mars, I think it would probably come down to Rhino's team against Asgard.

now get started on that sandwhich. no crust

Sin I AM
ok hun, since i'm bored i'll engage in your observations. I realise Mephisto is not a genie, however is it to fantastic a thought that perhaps it is within his abilities to grant such a wish? I mean did he not just rewrite history on a universal scale in the "one more day" storyline? So i think it would be well within his power to "make" Rhino a genius. Everthing else is fathom-able. Disenfranchised villains with scores to settle all holding allegiance to a new big gun. Then in turn, plotting to take over Marvel Earth. Now i know the heroes would rise to the occasion, F4, X-Teams, Avengers new and mighty, T'challa and his kingdom, Thor and his pantheon. But the question is would they act quick enough? The only singular characters powerful enough is Sentry( who would not act), Thor, Hulk. But i see what you mean about the endless possibilities so i will lessen the meandering alternatives.

ARMY

Hellfire Club (including Emma)
Sinister Six
Current Thunderbolts
The Wrecking Crew

Opposition
X-Men ( Jean no phoenix force
All current Avengers
F4
Omega Flight b4 the got murked by the Collective

that should make it bout even i think

Enyalus
Do I get a cookie or something for being the first person to actually agree that Rhino and his baddies have a chance here? Pwease? angel

Doctor-Alvis
Yeah, I'm hesitant to say Rhino can do it when Doom can and has done it, many times, on his own. If I was allied with Doom would it be fair to say I can take over Marvel Earth?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Enyalus
Do I get a cookie or something for being the first person to actually agree that Rhino and his baddies have a chance here? Pwease? angel

love

Doctor-Alvis
I must of had this window open a while before I replied.
ok hun, since i'm bored i'll engage in your observations. I realise Mephisto is not a genie, however is it to fantastic a thought that perhaps it is within his abilities to grant such a wish? I mean did he not just rewrite history on a universal scale in the "one more day" storyline? So i think it would be well within his power to "make" Rhino a genius. Everthing else is fathom-able. Disenfranchised villains with scores to settle all holding allegiance to a new big gun. Then in turn, plotting to take over Marvel Earth. Now i know the heroes would rise to the occasion, F4, X-Teams, Avengers new and mighty, T'challa and his kingdom, Thor and his pantheon. But the question is would they act quick enough? The only singular characters powerful enough is Sentry( who would not act), Thor, Hulk. But i see what you mean about the endless possibilities so i will lessen the meandering alternatives.

ARMY

Hellfire Club (including Emma)
Sinister Six
Current Thunderbolts
The Wrecking Crew

Opposition
X-Men ( Jean no phoenix force
All current Avengers
F4
Omega Flight b4 the got murked by the Collective

that should make it bout even i think
It wasn't the premise I was really criticizing, it was you saying it made sense. And I know Mephisto can do all that, but he doesn't just grant wishes.

And I was just saying a complex question requires complex thought.

Still, I'm going to go with probably not. Although with Doom's guidance, Rhino's powers could take over Marvel Earth a few times.

Sin I AM
maybe you didn't read my 1st post, Rhino offered his soul, and the augmentation was granted, and only after considering the mayhem that would ensue

Doctor-Alvis
maybe you didn't read my 1st post, Rhino offered his soul, and the augmentation was granted, and only after considering the mayhem that would ensue
No, this post is actually the first post I've read in this thread. I've just been guessing what I've been replying to.

Rhino's soul? Whoopdee do. It's fine for a "because I said so" lead up though.

Sin I AM
it possible

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.