Cyclops vs. Black Canary

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aztec123
Who takes the win for the following rounds??

1st scenario: Hand to hand.

2nd scenario: Cyclops cannot remove his visor, and black canary can use her bird cry.

3rd scenario: Both Cyclops and Black canary can use their special abilities.

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by Aztec123

2nd scenario: Cyclops cannot remove his visor, and black canary can use her bird cry.

1. Canary. She's in top ten in her universe, while Scott has black belt in aikido, but is only above average combatant.
2. With no restriction on Canary Cry- most likely Canary. Dinah has destroyed trucks with it and even a friggin' mountain- so it covers wider area. And Canary most probably can dodge Scott's blasts.
3. Cyclops. Faster area attack.

guy222
agreed

occultdestroyer
1: Canary
2: Canary again
3. Cyclops omfgwtfpwns Canary with a "Get off my lawn" blast

shiv
3. Can Cyke push past Canary's scream?

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by shiv
3. Can Cyke push past Canary's scream?
#3 is debatable.
Whoever is the first to take a shot and reaches the opponent gets the win.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
1. Canary. She's in top ten in her universe, while Scott has black belt in aikido, but is only above average combatant.
2. With no restriction on Canary Cry- most likely Canary. Dinah has destroyed trucks with it and even a friggin' mountain- so it covers wider area. And Canary most probably can dodge Scott's blasts.
3. Cyclops. Faster area attack.

1. Bull. Not that BC isn't fantastically-talented, but please don't short-change Scott. I get tired of people do that to him. Over his LONG time, he's displayed amazing martial arts skill. He's easily a 2nd tier fighter.

But yea, Black Canary takes it hand to hand. But it's not a sweep by any means.

2. Cyke takes this.

3. This one, too.

Soljer
The only one that's perfectly clear is the hand to hand confrontation. That's easily Canary's win.

The other two? Well...what's faster, Canary's speech, or Scott's visor?

If the two somehow deflected one another, rather than simply going through one another, I'm also unsure of which I'd consider more powerful, both have some pretty ridiculous feats.

So, Canary in the first, and pick whoever you like better in the second two - I really don't know.

SevenShackles
Black Canary in all but the last.

brainchild81
She wins the first after a hard fight. She is owned easily in the next 2

Mindset
Cyc can do an omnidirectional blast with his visor on, right?

Originally posted by brainchild81
She wins the first after a hard fight. She is owned easily in the next 2

He could leave his visor open and spin around ...

Why would he need to? One standard blast to the chest will knock BC on her ass.

brainchild81
Ditto

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by brainchild81
Ditto

Well, standart Scott's visor blasts are still wide enough to be hard to dodge, add to this near perfect aim and the fact that Scott's blasts are much faster that sound while "starting" speed of attack roughly the same.
Canary is less versatile Syrin with amazing fighting skills. She's to Syrin what Kyo Kusanagi is to Human Torch...

Aztec123
I think it could go either way. Recently black canary was able to brake a gl construct, and has knock giganta down. It's evenly match imo

Placidity
1. Canary

2.Whoever can launch the attack first.

or

If Cyke's hands is already on his visor and assuming his beams travel faster than sound...

3. Same as above.

Mindset
He doesn't need to touch his visor.

KingD19
Can a wave of sound stop a concentraded beam of kinetic energy?

Raoul
Originally posted by Mindset
He doesn't need to touch his visor.

true.

Originally posted by Aztec123

1. Canary. Scott is oood, but Canary is very good.
2. Scott.
3. Scott.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.