questions about buu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Man of Christ
1) why didnt buu transform after ingesting dabura? clearly he was capable of absorption

2) what would happen if buu tried to absorb bebi? whose personality takes over?

Kento
He didn't absorb Dabura..He ate him. Just like he ate most of Earth's humans.

Also Buu's personality would be dominate..He would just learn magic.

Now the real question would be how did Fat Buu get absorbed if he was eaten?

BradBalboa
Originally posted by Kento
He didn't absorb Dabura..He ate him. Just like he ate most of Earth's humans.

Also Buu's personality would be dominate..He would just learn magic.

Now the real question would be how did Fat Buu get absorbed if he was eaten?

Thats a good point, maybe because he was eaten by his other half, it works differently..

Of yeah i relized something, when gouk and vegeta fought Buu, technically he wasnt at full power.. since he spat out fat Buu, and Fat Buu is Kid Buu waterd down, so Buu wud hav ben at like half strength to what he could have been !

Kento
Not really..Fat Buu wasn't absorbed when he was spit out. So him being spit out didn't change Kid Buu's power at all.

BradBalboa
Originally posted by Kento
Not really..Fat Buu wasn't absorbed when he was spit out. So him being spit out didn't change Kid Buu's power at all.

No i never ment it like that, look Fat Buu was Kidd buu until he absorbed daikio right, so when you have kid buu and fat buu fightign agaisnt each other its kid buu vs kid buu ( kais absorbed) in a way its a paradox...but if u get me, Buus power was split in two, in order for him to be full he would have to absord fat buu into his system. When gouk killed kid buu, technically he was still alive within fat Buu thats why vegeta wanted to kill him too, incase he ever got mad again and an evil buu wud be born..this is really hard to explain haha

Dark-Jaxx
...Dude I honestly have no idea what you just said Brad. no expression

1. He ate him, when Buu eats things, he does not take their power, it only works on another Buu for some reason.

2. Buu. Bebi needs a host to have any power, only SSJ Vegito has ever kept from being absorbed, Bebi is quite weak when hostless.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Man of Christ
1) why didnt buu transform after ingesting dabura? clearly he was capable of absorption

He doesn't absorb people when he turns them to food and eats them, normally. Super Buu said that absorbing Fat Buu via turning him into food was a special case, he just at the others.

Who cares? GT sucked.

Man of Christ
Originally posted by Endless Mike
He doesn't absorb people when he turns them to food and eats them, normally. Super Buu said that absorbing Fat Buu via turning him into food was a special case, he just at the others.

Who cares? GT sucked.

you didnt have to respond to question 2 if you were just going to give me a non-relevant answer. you just waisted your time.

Dark-Jaxx
Saying GT sucked is very relevant, since it in fact does.

BradBalboa
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Saying GT sucked is very relevant, since it in fact does.

haha i second that! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.