So I'm making this small budget horror film when all of the sudden....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WrathfulDwarf
....yeah, see...my evil twin is the Director and he suggested to me that we should hired some bums and pay them 50 dollars to play the roles of victims in my film.

I thought...nah...not sucha a good idea. I dont' even have a permit to be shooting a film in L.A. (which is required by city law or face a fine by the police)

Anywhoo...there I was beneath the L.A. River bank....when I notice a fired. Some building was on fire. So I decided to shoot some footage. Well, so happens that the cop told me to back away because it was not safe. So I abide...

...got some footage...I walk to the near Starbucks coffee shop and had an coffee. Then I went back out there and shot more footage.

So yeah...I been away from KMC and might be away a little longer.

Uh-huh....

(Edit the thread by request of My Evil Twin...It's a small short film not a full length)

~Wålshy~
we get to see this burning building? mmm

WrathfulDwarf
It's WALSHY!!!!!! eek!

Mairuzu
Low budget english

~Wålshy~
eek!

What the f**k?

Jericho Zerø
I'm interested in playing the role of the bad guy. eek!

kodak
Hello, You dont know me, But since everyone says that im actor Keanu Reeves, i think i should be in this movie.

Its only fair.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by kodak
Hello, You dont know me, But since everyone says that im actor Keanu Reeves, i think i should be in this movie.

Its only fair.

Of course I know you. You just don't post that often and never had a chance to get know you better.

Good to see you again.

kodak
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Of course I know you. You just don't post that often and never had a chance to get know you better.

Good to see you again. laughing

Well, Im 19, i like power metal, and short walks on the beach.
my favorite bands are Kamelot, Barenaked Ladies, The Clash, and Megadeth.
i enjoy life, but im told im a bit too bitchy and hyper. laughing

guy222
save a role for me

ScarletSpeed
I have theater and television experience, I enjoy long walks over Kodak's face and I want a part in this movie awecreep

Jericho Zerø
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
I have theater and television experience, I enjoy long walks over Kodak's face and I want a part in this movie awecreep

haermm

Rogue Jedi
....yeah, see...my evil twin is the Director and he suggested to me that we should hired some bums and pay them 50 dollars to play the roles of victims in my film.

I thought...nah...not sucha a good idea. I dont' even have a permit to be shooting a film in L.A. (which is required by city law or face a fine by the police)

Anywhoo...there I was beneath the L.A. River bank....when I notice a fired. Some building was on fire. So I decided to shoot some footage. Well, so happens that the cop told me to back away because it was not safe. So I abide...

...got some footage...I walk to the near Starbucks coffee shop and had an coffee. Then I went back out there and shot more footage.

So yeah...I been away from KMC and might be away a little longer.

Uh-huh....

(Edit the thread by request of My Evil Twin...It's a small short film not a full length) The Police?

CjMLZuuXDRQ

=Tired Hiker=
I'm actually seeing an advance showing of this movie. I got the tickets through work.

WrathfulDwarf
TH eek!

If you have time check out my Hiker video. I think you'll like it.

=Tired Hiker=
TH eek!

If you have time check out my Hiker video. I think you'll like it. Where can I find it? eek!

WrathfulDwarf
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=14101

(scroll down to the link death2fanboys)

wink

=Tired Hiker=
I just watched it, I could have sworn that the steep hillside you were going to climb up was laden with human skulls.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.