Sentry vs. Sinestro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tdazz
The man who controls fear vs. the man who fears his own shadow.

SevenShackles
sinestro =D as Sentry picks himself apart all he has to do is keep the hammer to his face. if sentry manages to be competent for awhile i still say sinestro can hold his own aswell as dish out some damage and put him down.

tkitna
Sentry

Val-E-Doosh
Sinestro

Takion
Originally posted by Val-E-Doosh
Sinestro
Like I said DC >>>>> Marvel Big MAN.

<3

Val-E-Doosh
You had me at hello.

Aster Phoenix
If this is a joke, it's both funny and well executed.

Sentry pulls a Carnage on Sinestro.

Takion
Originally posted by Val-E-Doosh
You had me at hello.
2plus2equals

Val-E-Doosh
Originally posted by Aster Phoenix
If this is a joke, it's both funny and well executed.

Sentry pulls a Carnage on Sinestro.
U mad

Enyalus
Yeah, Sinestro rather easily, considering Bob's f*cked up mental state.

Endrict Nuul
Sinestro with little issues.

Enyalus
Nuul, you have, by far, the best sig here. wink

Mindset
Sentry

iceman24567
Sinestro.

Soljer
Sinestro, fairly easily.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Enyalus
Nuul, you have, by far, the best sig here. wink

Thanks mon...

SevenShackles
Sinestro seems to have more of an advantage here. i saw someone say hed do to him what he did to carnage. does a power ring mean nothing nowadays? i mean i know alot more people are getting them and in a full rainbow of colors but a pro with a power ring be it yellow or green can floor a mentally unstable sentry. shields should hold off any quick attempt by sentry to rush in like that.

O_o sentry doesnt go into a fight really wanting to let alone firing on all cylinders, and sinestro is going in for a kill if not a decent sinestro style fear mind F***.

honestly make a sentry construct that looks pissed to fight sentry and the real sentry will crap himself flying as far as he can screaming "WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" or "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO" your pick.

Endrict Nuul
Has Sentry ever even made a light construct and what does it look like?

Aster Phoenix
I do see what your saying.

Imagine if he ever went up against the Shade or Raven with her Soul Self. He'd have to be medicated afterward.

Enyalus
He's saying that Sinestro can make a light construct version of Sentry to scare off the real Sentry.

tdazz
He could make a light construct of a fluffy bunny and it would scare off Sentry.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by tdazz
He could make a light construct of a fluffy bunny and it would scare off Sentry.

come on thats not fare! everyone knows that bunny raped his father and killed his wife twice! mad

Endrict Nuul
Nooooo, I keep seeing people say Sentry can make light constructs. Are they like Sinestros and what do they look like??

rougeredmage
Sinestro will actually win this one..... Sentry will just throw sinestro into the sun..... and then be supprised when he flies back out of it and wacks him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.