Yoda, Mace, and Nomi vs DE Sidious and Darth Tyranus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kotor3
Who wins?

Everyone is at there peak.

All out

Enyalus
If the Jedi play this smart, I see them winning 6-7/10. If Nomi starts from the back, they have a lot of options. She might be capable of Force Severing Dooku. At the very least she can use Force Light to weaken the Sith duo. In addition, she's a master of battle meditation, allowing either Yoda or Mace to easily dispatch Dooku and double-team Sidious.

Darth Subjekt
Yes, but this incarnation of Sidious is completely dominating anyone, save for Luke and possibly Jacen. The best combatant for the Jedi is Yoda, who is only equal to RoTS Sidious, who is far below DE Sidious. Or far enough below to show a considerable difference. I see the Jedi winning maybe 2 times out of 10. Why wouldn't Sidious also know a sever or drain tactic? Takes out Mace or Nomi with that, and then Sith win, the rest is pure detail.

Gideon
Is battle meditation known for instantaneous results? Nomi will be vulnerable there, and I see the Emperor or Tyranus annihilating her with the Force before its advantages take root in the Jedi, and then the Sith would win.

Enyalus
If Rule of Two can be trusted, yeah, BM is instantaneous. If she starts from the back, the only one capable of taking her out would be Sidious. Dooku's lightning could be deflected back by Yoda or Mace's Vaapad. TK? Nomi's a legendary Jedi. I'm sure she could take care of herself there.

Once BM is locked in, Mace is going destroy Dooku. Vaapad + Shatterpoint + Battle Meditation = Not Good for Dooku. Keep in mind that Mace is also a physical powerhouse, and with BM may rival Anakin there.

DE Sidious shouldn't be able to instantly kill Yoda. At least, I wouldn't think so. Mace should be able to join in and then its lights out for Sids.

Also, Palpatine knows a form of Force Drain, because that's what he did to the inhabitants of Byss...but whether its the same kind of Drain that Sion or Nihilus have knowledge of isn't ever proven or shown, I don't think. He also never shows Force Sever...

Darth Subjekt
edit - my bad

Faunus
Originally posted by Gideon
Is battle meditation known for instantaneous results? Nomi will be vulnerable there, and I see the Emperor or Tyranus annihilating her with the Force before its advantages take root in the Jedi, and then the Sith would win.No. In RoT, Worror literally walks in and closes his eyes, and the Jedi are instantly empowered. Here, with Nomi, a "legendary" and prodigious Jedi in her own right, it'll be quick and it'll be effective. A BM'd Yoda could easily hold his own against Sidious, and Mace would absolutely decimate Dooku - with the effects of Vaapad in place, he could dominate Sidious as well.

Enyalus
Also almost forgot that during The Sith War it looked as though Nomi could use battle meditation on herself, while in combat. no expression I never would've thought that possible, but there ya go.

Faunus
Multi-tasking. Learn to do it, and you will retain a good brain into old age. Of course, I shall assimilate you back into myself before you get there, but yeah.

Enyalus
I'll pretend to not notice how completely wrong that sounded.

Gideon
If the battle meditation will be instantaneous, the Jedi manhandle the Sith and then they go back to Palpatine's lair to redefine "rape."

Enyalus
Ugh. I just pictured Yoda having sex. Yuck.

Faunus
Gideon's a womanizing douchebag, and Yoda couldn't rape a rat.

DarkSerpent
Originally posted by Faunus
Gideon's a womanizing douchebag, and Yoda couldn't rape a rat. Actually, he DID rape a rat, and this rats name was Luke Skywalker(old jedi=pedophile)

Jbill311
Yet again, a vulgar, crass and utterly inappropriate (not to mention gross) comment from DarkSerpent.

DarkSerpent
Originally posted by Jbill311
Yet again, a vulgar, crass and utterly inappropriate (not to mention gross) comment from DarkSerpent. Yet again, others are ignored in order to pick on me. BTW, its called dark adult humor...Faunus started that one.

Seer Q'Anilia
Originally posted by DarkSerpent
Yet again, others are ignored in order to pick on me. BTW, its called dark adult humor...Faunus started that one.

No matter what it's called, it's reportable.

Schwarzenegger
Originally posted by Seer Q'Anilia
No matter what it's called, it's reportable. laughing laughing laughing You really like to report this guy.

DarkSerpent
Originally posted by Seer Q'Anilia
No matter what it's called, it's reportable. Then why am I the only one you report. Spiteful Schutta

Enyalus
Spiteful Schutta

I might have giggled at that. Just a little.

Tangible God
Then why am I the only one you report. Spiteful Schutta Woah. Unnecessary geekage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.