Keep on a trollin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkSerpent
If ya wanna troll,flame,bash do it i aint reporting shit

Rogue Jedi
I had a subway samwich

DarkSerpent
what a surprise your here...

i h8 awl liffe

Rogue Jedi
And I chased it with a Dr Pepper

Piggle Humsy
http://i444.photobucket.com/albums/qq165/junah42/trollrainbow.jpg

Rogue Jedi
oh man I farted

DarkSerpent
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
http://i444.photobucket.com/albums/qq165/junah42/trollrainbow.jpg I love you so much I think I gonna make you squeal.

Scythe

Nudity!

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by DarkSerpent
I love you so much I think I gonna make you squeal.

herbvin

Aster Phoenix
http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/5752/hulk01mcguinnesscovercobf1.png

Rogue Jedi
QVFfgm-J50Q

DarkSerpent
Originally posted by Aster Phoenix
http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/5752/hulk01mcguinnesscovercobf1.png cool

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I had a subway samwich

my fave subway sandwich is philly steak and cheese with double meat on wheat bread lightly toasted

chillmeistergen
Chicken teriyaki on hearty Italian, with all salad apart from tomatoes and olives, topped off with extra jalapenos and a lot of hot sauce.

kodak
I had a subway samwich you son of a b!tch.... why must you always get the great things in life? mad

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
my fave subway sandwich is philly steak and cheese with double meat on wheat bread lightly toasted thumb up Just what I had.

gefallen_engel
I think I might go to subway on my lunch break tomorrow

Scythe
QVFfgm-J50Q Wow...

Leo.M
QVFfgm-J50Q

He looks like he's WOW player.

Badwolf
Originally posted by Leo.M
He looks like he's WOW player.

Hey I play WoW lol!

Neo Darkhalen
Never ate at subway before. mmm

gefallen_engel
its not bad

Moosey
Originally posted by DarkSerpent
If ya wanna troll,flame,bash do it i aint reporting shit

I have to say...wow...you're just a really...awful member of KMC....

=Tired Hiker=
All right, I got something to say. I have a bone to pick with someone. Yesterday Ush closed the 'Mattie the Moderator' thread at Mattie's request, which is all fine and well I guess. Ush even made a funny statement before he closed it, saying: "Blimey, Sorgo's jolly little crowd of crybabies still around, eh?"

To me, that was funny. So, being the smart ass that I am, I came up with a mild retort by make a thread titled, 'Blimey, Sorgo's Jolly Little Crowd Of Crybabies.' In the first post I stated, "I want in!" The thread went well. The usual suspects chimed in and made fun and humorous posts. Even Ush replied to my first post by stating, "THAT'S a fate worse than death. The entrance examination involves getting very much into the Star Wars EU comics and being able to argue about whether Sidious is more powerful than Exar Kun or Naga Sadow etc."

Good fun, right? Well here's the part that bothers me. An hour later WrathfulDwarf, who I do respect even with his strange evil twin antics, comes in and states, "This could serve a food for trolls to dwell.
I will close it. Please do not feed trolls."

He proceeds to close the thread even after Ush posted twice in the same exact thread without any hint or inkling of closing it. Excuse me, but isn't Ush basically God's right hand man when it comes to the hierarchy of KMC Moderation, Raz being God of course? Wouldn't you think that WrathfulDwarf would sense that the thread is okay and to just leave it alone? I mean, would Moses have written another Commandment of his own on the tablet of stone, "Hmm, God has made some very good suggestions, but I think there needs to be an Eleventh one." ????

Anywayz . . . . erm

Scythe
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
All right, I got something to say. I have a bone to pick with someone. Yesterday Ush closed the 'Mattie the Moderator' thread at Mattie's request, which is all fine and well I guess. Ush even made a funny statement before he closed it, saying: "Blimey, Sorgo's jolly little crowd of crybabies still around, eh?"

To me, that was funny. So, being the smart ass that I am, I came up with a mild retort by make a thread titled, 'Blimey, Sorgo's Jolly Little Crowd Of Crybabies.' In the first post I stated, "I want in!" The thread went well. The usual suspects chimed in and made fun and humorous posts. Even Ush replied to my first post by stating, "THAT'S a fate worse than death. The entrance examination involves getting very much into the Star Wars EU comics and being able to argue about whether Sidious is more powerful than Exar Kun or Naga Sadow etc."

Good fun, right? Well here's the part that bothers me. An hour later WrathfulDwarf, who I do respect even with his strange evil twin antics, comes in and states, "This could serve a food for trolls to dwell.

He proceeds to close the thread even after Ush posted twice in the same exact thread without any hint or inkling of closing it. Excuse me, but isn't Ush basically God's right hand man when it comes to the hierarchy of KMC Moderation, Raz being God of course? Wouldn't you think that WrathfulDwarf would sense that the thread is okay and to just leave it alone? I mean, would Moses have written another Commandment of his own on the tablet of stone, "Hmm, God has made some very good suggestions, but I think there needs to be an Eleventh one." ????

Anywayz . . . . erm

Yeah, I've come to just ignore stuff like that.

~Wålshy~

Anywayz . . . . erm i cant believe you TH, accusing WD of such things. didnt it occur to you that WD is just smarter and better at moderating than Ush?

WD for Jesus of Mods! aweyes

=Tired Hiker=
Hey, did Liverpool win yesterday?

~Wålshy~
Hey, did Liverpool win yesterday? yeah! it was awesome! eek!

Scythe
Hey, did Liverpool win yesterday? Hahaha

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Scythe
Yeah, I've come to just ignore stuff like that.

Well it wasn't like I brought it home with me and lost sleep over it last night. laughing

=Tired Hiker=

~Wålshy~
Oh, good. I was rooting for them, my favorite team. do you know who scored? awehawe

Scythe
Well it wasn't like I brought it home with me and lost sleep over it last night. laughing Which is good. I've had a few friends of mine on here already who just got banned for questioning mod's actions.

~Wålshy~
i had a friend on here and he called raz gay and then he got permaban erm

~Wålshy~
JPx6OyFQdGQ&feature=related

i found the highlights on youtube! dancing

hopefully you know which colour liverpool are wearing. awehawe

edit: GpyrwMpeGPg watch this too

DarkC
SHORYUKEN!!!!!

DarkSerpent
Hadouken

=Tired Hiker=

Neo Darkhalen
Hadouken

=Tired Hiker=
Oh snap, Chillmeistergen and Robtard are both on temp bans??? They are like half the fun of KMC. These are sad times, yo. I cry. embarrasment cry And now I will diminish, and go into the West, and remain Galadriel. sadwalk

ragesRemorse
And I chased it with a Dr Pepper

Have they made those 23 flavors public, yet?

Cuz, im all like beginning to believe that there is really only something like fifteen flavors and they be lyin about the other 10

ragesRemorse

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Hey, look, it's a sheep Ur mother.

Rogue Jedi
Have they made those 23 flavors public, yet?

Cuz, im all like beginning to believe that there is really only something like fifteen flavors and they be lyin about the other 10 3 that I know of laughing

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Ur mother.

oh man, i wish my mom were a sheep. Think of all that wooooool

Dark-Jaxx
oh man, i wish my mom were a sheep. Think of all that wooooool You'd shave your mom?

You sick bastard.

Ahsoka Tano
You'd shave your mom?

You sick bastard.

You're a wolf in sheep's vagina's.

ragesRemorse
You'd shave your mom?

Only when she isn't being sheepish laughing out loud

dadudemon

STOP TROLLING! mad mad mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.