Count Dooku gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkSerpent
1.Canderous Ordo-starting distance 30 meters(Any preferred equipment)
2.HK-47-Starting distance 2 Kilometers(Aratech Sniper Rifle Tri-light Telescope from his definition of love)and Mandalorian Assault Rifleand any droid equipment
3.Atton Rand(apparently has killed a couple of Jedi whilst they were using Makashi)Any Two Blasters starting distance 30 meters(a couple of mag-lock capable grenades
4.3 Mandalorian Shock troopers
5.2 squads of Null-Class ARC trooper
6.20 Super Battle Droids firing non-stop
7.Aurra sing
8.Han Solo+Carth

2 hours of rest in between to change diapers and what not
1-3 Lower Taris
4-7 Felucia
8 Talia's throneroom

Enyalus
Um...maybe #6. Makashi was invented before blasters were popular. Although I think he has some ridiculous droid killing feat.

DarkSerpent
Originally posted by Enyalus
Um...maybe #6. Makashi was invented before blasters were popular. Although I think he has some ridiculous droid killing feat. What do you mean maybe

what Maybe he dies or maybe he lives

Lord Knightfa11
he survives it all.

Enyalus
In my opinion, if he gets by #6, he clears this. But I have serious doubts he'd be able to do so.

Lord Knightfa11
well if he goes straight for tking everything around him, he wins. and how many sbd's are there?

Enyalus
He said twenty...

Lord Knightfa11
o i thought he was being a retard and said that number 6.20 was sbds firing non stop. But ya, he takes this all the way. He just uses his lightning or his tk mastery to crush/short out the droids. Also, he doesn't have to use makashi either. If i am correct, he is familiar with all 7 forms, and I don't see 20 droids killing him before he does something amazing with his force and wipes them out.

DARTH POWER
and if Mace can take out so many droids without his lightsaber, then I dnt see why Dooku culdnt. then anything he does with his saber is just extra help.

and yeah he doesnt have to rely on Makashi.. thats just for blade to blade combat.. when fighting droids he can use any form he likes, and will probably be pretty good at whatever form he uses.

Faunus
Dooku rapes this.

Enyalus, he decimated the Mandalorians. If he can handle them, he can handle droids. And he isn't 'just' a Makashi master, and Makashi doesn't suck against blasters. That KotOR II game mechanics. Anyone who can best General "20x per second" Grievous can blocks some blaster bolts.

And are you forgetting that he can use, you know, the Force?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Faunus
And are you forgetting that he can use, you know, the Force?

I was giving the droids some intelligence and assuming they wouldn't be stupid enough to stand 20 or so ft. in front of him where his lightning can reach, considering their blasters have a considerable range advantage.

But your Mandalorian point is a good one. SBDs do fire quickly, though.

DarkSerpent
For the purposes of this thread, he is only allowed to use Makashi and the He had a lot of help... HK-47 is very experinced in thees matters.

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by Enyalus
I was giving the droids some intelligence and assuming they wouldn't be stupid enough to stand 20 or so ft. in front of him where his lightning can reach, considering their blasters have a considerable range advantage.

It depends, in the cw cartoon where Mace defeats the army of battle droids, he is surrounded at one point and only the droids in front of him attack but while is defending himself from the ones in the front the others on the sides and behind him just stand there.

DarkSerpent
P.S. didn't the mandos kill most o their own number b4 the jedi got der

DarkSerpent
Originally posted by Elite Hunter
It depends, in the cw cartoon where Mace defeats the army of battle droids, he is surrounded at one point and only the droids in front of him attack but while is defending himself from the ones in the front the others on the sides and behind him just stand there. CW Greivous could best 5 Powerful Jedi at once and his fighting style is WAY more acrobatic... Actually, all of the chacters are a bit overpowered like the NJO and laters series so CW is not applicable in this thread.

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by DarkSerpent
CW Greivous could best 5 Powerful Jedi at once and his fighting style is WAY more acrobatic... Actually, all of the chacters are a bit overpowered like the NJO and laters series so CW is not applicable in this thread.

My point was that the droids just stood there and did nothing,im not talking about Mace's feat if anything that downgrades it. My point is that the intelligence level of those droids vary much like Grievous's body guard droids whose name escapes me right now.

DarkSerpent
My point was that the droids just stood there and did nothing,im not talking about Mace's feat if anything that downgrades it. My point is that the intelligence level of those droids vary much like Grievous's body guard droids whose name escapes me right now. TheMAgna Guards...

And they fire NON-STOP so they can surround them if they try.

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by DarkSerpent
TheMAgna Guards...

And they fire NON-STOP so they can surround them if they try.

That's the one.... and my point was the droids are just retarded so they may not fire should they surround him like they did in the cartoon. But I doubt it.

DarkSerpent
That's the one.... and my point was the droids are just retarded so they may not fire should they surround him like they did in the cartoon. But I doubt it. I SAID NON-STOP FOR THAT VERY REASON

DarkSerpent
That's the one.... and my point was the droids are just retarded so they may not fire should they surround him like they did in the cartoon. But I doubt it. AND IN CLONE WARS EVERYBODY WAS DRASTICALLY OVER-POWERED SO DON'T EVEN BRING IT UP!

Elite Hunter
Ok stop using the big size font it is really annoying.

DarkSerpent
Ok stop using the big size font it is really annoying. Allright I'll stop for now.Muhahahahahahaha

DarkSerpent
Hey, Rampant here you go. Have a nice meal.

Oh, and HK is allowed to plan his assasination to whatever degree he thinks is necessary.

Darth Exodus
HK might be able to take this. Didn't a worse version... HK-17 or something once take out a combatant that could beat Jedi and Mandalorians toe to toe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.