F8ality's Fatal sigs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

F8ality
hey here is my very first ever sigs that i made for a friend

F8ality
and then here is a sig that i just made when i was bored in like 10 to 15 minutes.

F8ality
Hey everyone I just got done messing around in photoshop and this is what came out of my messing around lol

ScarletSpeed
cool stuff,

how did you make the background for your last ?

or is it a premade one ?

F8ality
i mainly just duplicated the render a couple times and smuged it

Spidervlad
Duel me stick out tongue

F8ality
ok

F8ality
I have a feeling that I'm going to lose my duel against vlad but here are my three tries please tell me which one is best and i should submit

this was first attempt

F8ality
2ns attempt a little better

F8ality
and the third but i dont know if i like it or not lol

Lt. Valerian
You should post the second one.

Blax_Hydralisk
Agreed.

The Flash renders look a bit smushed.

F8ality
hello everyone i was just messing around for like 10 to 15 minutes and this is what came out.

The Great Galen
Talk about oversight lol didnt even see the thread. Thanks man

F8ality
Hey everyone I was bored in my college classes today so when I wasn't listening to the teacher I was doing this it's not really that much but I like it and thought it turned out pretty well counting that I rendered all 3 of the pictures of him and I did it in like 30 to 40 minutes tell me what you think.

F8ality
hey great galen sorry but here is the corrected one

The Great Galen
Thanks dude, looks great.

F8ality
Hey people this is still a work in progress I think lol just stumped on what to do next but what you think of it so far? It's also m first ever try at doin a verical sig also I havent used a tutorial for this one this is just complete messing around and I'm really liking it lol

F8ality
I like this better I made the opacity higher on one layer

Spidervlad
I think what you should do, is the red over the render's face you should delete it off completely off the face and leave it in the background behind the render. The thing is, it distracts it too much from the render focal point, but otherwise then that I think it's pretty great =]

ScarletSpeed
Yeah listen to Vlad,

btw, I really like this, but you aren't allowed to post your entry anywhere before the duel is over, even the stages of it,

I don't really mind, but for future purposes stick out tongue

F8ality
o well im sorry i kinda like to get c&c before i post a finished version of someting lol

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by F8ality
o well im sorry i kinda like to get c&c before i post a finished version of someting lol

yeah, but that gives you the advantage over the other sig maker who may not have that option.

the sig you make has to be your own ideas, completely,

just for next time stick out tongue

F8ality
okie dokey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.